Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Place of Explora.. No it is a library EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Place of Explora.. No it is a library EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Place of Explora.. No it is a library EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Place of Explora.. No it is a library EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Place of Explora.. No it is a library EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Place of Explora.. No it is a library EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Place of Explora.. No it is a library EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Place of Explora.. No it is a library EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Place of Explora.. No it is a library EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Place of Explora.. No it is a library EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Place of Explora.. No it is a library EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Place of Explora.. No it is a library EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Place of Explora.. No it is a library EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Place of Explora.. No it is a library EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Place of Explora.. No it is a library EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Place of Explora.. No it is a library

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amelia Marcus
Second Year
Second Year
Amelia Marcus

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff first year

Place of Explora.. No it is a library Empty
PostSubject: Place of Explora.. No it is a library   Place of Explora.. No it is a library EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:22 am

Amelia poked her sunny face into the library and crept inside trying to be quiet so not to disturb anyone, who didn't want to be disturbed anyway.

The first year hufflepuff started to wander the library and looked through its many books. She loved reading, particularly fiction books they were alway fun to read and it allowed her imagination to run free and do things she could only dream of.

In her wanderings she passed a few students seemingly doing homework or studying and she would occasionally try to sneak a peak at what they were working on. She wasn't intending to disturb or anyone but she was curious as usual and she didn't think her passive curious glances would bug any body.
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - year II

PostSubject: Re: Place of Explora.. No it is a library   Place of Explora.. No it is a library EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 8:22 am

Saryana was yet again reading a random book. Yesterday she had finished a rather huge one so today she had stopped on one smaller, probably 300 pages or so. She sat down where she always did, which was rather near where the librarian was. She went along well with her, though it's mostly because she spender all her free time at the library, reading or talking with her.

At one moment Saryana felt someone looking at her book. She quickly closed it and turned around to face a young Hufflepuff. Before she would have tried to remember everyone from he sorting but now it was annoying plus there was much more important things to remember. But she guessed she was a first year, looking at her age. "Er, hi..." she began. Be nice! This could help you become a prefect! She smiled. "I'm Saryana Greenwood! "And held out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Marcus
Second Year
Second Year
Amelia Marcus

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Place of Explora.. No it is a library   Place of Explora.. No it is a library EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 9:34 pm

Amelia grinned widely and held her hand out as well, pleased to meet someone who was eager to introduces themselves as she usually was. "Hello, I am Amelia Marcus" she said brightly, though to her credit she tried to keep her voice soft as they were in a Library. She shook Saryana's hand and looked back at her book.

" I was just curious to what you were reading? Do you like it? What is it about?" she asked taking a seat across from her quickly and looking at her with full attention.
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - year II

PostSubject: Re: Place of Explora.. No it is a library   Place of Explora.. No it is a library EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 8:09 am

Saryana smiled. "Nice to meet you, America! " She said. She quickly put her thumb to the page she had read to and closed the book over it, so she doesn't lose it. She adjusted herself so she could be faced towards the girl, who had just sat down.

She chuckled slightly. "I've just began it today. It seems to be old wizard folklore, actually. It's pretty interesting!" She said. "I usually just take a random book and start to read it." She shrugged. She noticed a small movement of a rather large figure. Swiping her hair as if she was taking it away from her face, she noticed the librarian sending her a thumbs up. Saryana resisted the erge to roll her eyes and smiled. "Do you like books?"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Marcus
Second Year
Second Year
Amelia Marcus

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Place of Explora.. No it is a library   Place of Explora.. No it is a library EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 7:22 pm

Amelia nodded her head quickly, pleased to have someone to talk to, she looked over to the librarian saw her giving Saryana the thumbs up and she grinned thinking that was cool.

" Oh Yes, I love reading" she said sheepishly, of course that didn't mean she liked all books she read, but reading stories kept her imagination sparked. "I have been looking for something interesting, but sometimes I have trouble deciding what to give a read... There are so many" she said looking around from her seat. "My brother Aidan likes reading even better then I do...Probably cause he can sit still longer" she admitted knowing full well she was a little to hyper for a library, but she was trying.

"I might have to do what you do and pick a random book.. see what happens" she said with a chuckle. "Do have a favorite yet Saryana?" she asked wondering how many books the Gryffindor had read in her time here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Place of Explora.. No it is a library   Place of Explora.. No it is a library Empty

Back to top Go down

Place of Explora.. No it is a library
Page 1 of 1