Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Divinations professor

A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well] Empty
PostSubject: A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well]   A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well] EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:41 pm

Little Ellie ran over the covered bridge until she reached the stone circle where she was earlier spotted by another student. Her footsteps thudded on the concrete and she walked up to Ella.Her over sized Hogwarts robes flowed behind her and her hair was tousled from running in the wind. The wind lapped at her face and legs causing her to shiver. She braced herself, not knowing how Ella would take this. "Ella," she said in her soft voice, "why? I can see it. Why would you choose to go over to their side?" Ellie's voice had grow even quieter now and her eyes were filled with tears just waiting to spill over.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well]   A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well] EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:49 pm

Ella looked up when she heard Ellie's voice. She was glad to see her until she started hearing accusations. She stood up, towering over Ellie. "Them? Who's them? The Dark Ones? Me? Sure." Ella laughed, noticing the tears in her sisters eyes. "Would you stop with this seer crap? You're not a seer, maybe you just have good predictions and gut feelings. Just stop it Ellie. You're a brat." Ella said practically spitting in her sister's face.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well]   A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well] EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:34 am

Ellie's heart dropped. Her sister never believed her for anything. "But Ella..." Ellie began, "you have to listen to me. It's true." She grabbed her sisters arm and looked up into her deep blue eyes. She wiped her eyes and looked down. "Why call me names? I've been affected by what happened with our parents to you know." Ellie whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well]   A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well] EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:49 am

"Why I call you a brat?!" Ella snapped. She'd had it with Ellie, she was nothing but an annoying, pain in the butt child. She was too young to even be here. "It's YOUR fault our mother is dead! You killed her! If you wouldn't have been born she'd still be alive!" Ella screamed. She searched Ellie's face and saw she was crying. "Cry all you want. You KNOW it's your fault. Grandma and grandpa killed her because they knew what you were. They didn't WANT a seer in the family. They knew the lifestyle I would eventually follow and they knew how you'd turn out. I refuse to protect you any longer. In fact, I'll go tell the Headmaster right now that you're really 9! Nine year olds don't belong here! Go live in an orphanage somewhere! You don't deserve to carry the last name of Fontayne. Go become a Vega! I know thats what you want! Run and cry to Vega Ellie!!"

Ella was so angry, she now had tears in her eyes. She shoved Ellie so hard, she flew back into one of the stones and hit her head. Ella stormed away, not looking back once. She was done. She wanted her sister out of her life.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well]   A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well] EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:07 am

Ellie felt her head collide with the stone, she felt warm liquid trickle down her back. When she raised her hand to her head, she saw what was noticeably recognized as blood. She let out a whimper and tears slid down her cheeks before her body slumped over and the world went back.

Dark wizards...Hogsmeade...over running...trying...gain control...Hogwarts...no...one...safe...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well]   A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well] EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:51 am

Daisee strolled along the path through the Stone Circle, smiling stupidly to herself. Like most of the time, she was thinking about her boyfriend in Hufflepuff, Taison. She always figured she'd be one of those girls who died single, but she really lucked out meeting him. Apparently, he even thought she was beautiful! Who woulda thunk?

She was suddenly pulled out of her fantasy (which was NOT appropriate at all for an 11-year-old to be having, by the way), by yells coming from somewhere close. When she heard a dull thud, she started running, brushing past Ella as she did so. What she ran across made her gasp in horror.

Tiny Ellie was lying there unconsicous, her head bleeding from a collision with the stone directly behind her. Daisee shook Ellie hard, hoping Ellie would come around.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well]   A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well] EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:57 am

Somewhere far away, Ellie felt someone shaking her. She let out a mutter of pain and tried to wake up but she couldn't. She could feel herself drifting farther away into what looked like a light. She tried to run away from it, but it was becoming impossible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well]   A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well] EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:02 am

Daisee panicked as Ellie mumbled weakly and seemed to get weaker as the seconds went on.

"ELLIE!" Daisee yelled in desperation. She slapped the girl's pale cheeks lightly, hoping that could rouse her.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well]   A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well] EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:04 am

Someone creamed her name and she was able to open her eyes but she saw nothing. She faded back, her sould drifting away again, her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well]   A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well] EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:22 am

Daisee's heart leapt when she saw Ellie's eyes open, but it plummeted again when they closed. As a Beater, Daisee felt certain she was strong enough to carry Ellie, tiny as the Slytherin was. But where to take her?

Daisee remembered fuzzily that Ellie got along well with Professor Vega, but she knew Ellie needed medical attention. Daisee decided to take Ellie to the Hospital Wing, then get a hold of Vega somehow. So she gathered Ellie in her arms and began the long trek back to the castle, hoping Ellie would get better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well]   A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Sisterly Quarrel [Ella/Ellie RP but OPEN as well]
Page 1 of 1