Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team

Go down 
+6
Aurelia Rosier
Jennifer Moss
Wade Malfoy
Ella Vega
Lucy Malfoy
James Riddle
10 posters
AuthorMessage
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team Empty
PostSubject: Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team   Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:59 pm

Register for your House's Quidditch Team

Play| Have Fun | Earn Points | Become Famous

Quidditch Games are ready to begin. They are definitely a great way to test your role playing skills, have fun and the most importantly earn points for your house. If you are new on the forum or you didn’t have time to read the guide, please take a look at the Quidditch Game Guide. It can give you valuable information about the game and how to play it. It is a must to read it before you apply for a role in the team.

!The Game will begin just after all the 4 houses will have their team done!

Slytherin Team

Please read carefully the next lines as they present the available roles in this team
Total Player=7 (seven)

Captain- To Be Added

Chasers(2/3)

Elita Fontayne Vega
Maya Winchester
-To Be Added-

Beaters(2/2)
-To Be Added-
Morgana Gaunt

Keeper (1/1)
-To Be Added-

Seeker (1/1)
-To Be Added-

All four roles are the same as in the books (nothing was changed). If you have no idea what each of them is doing you can find some useful information right here:
●Chasers progress up and down the pitch passing the Quaffle by hand amongst themselves while keeping it away from the other team, in an attempt to score goals by throwing it through one of their opponent's three goal hoops
●Beaters  are armed with wooden clubs that are similar to, but shorter than, baseball bats. They are tasked with protecting their team-mates from the Bludgers by knocking these balls off course or towards opponents
●Keeper will protect the three goal hoops, in much the same way as a goalkeeper in football (soccer).
●Seeker, usually the lightest member of the team and equipped with the fastest broom, is charged with searching the pitch for, chasing down and eventually capturing, the elusive Golden Snitch. Seekers are the only players permitted to touch the Snitch.

You can apply for all this positions except the Captain one. The only thing you will have to do is to answer with “Yes” to the question in your form. A captain will be chosen by the Head of House just after the Slytherin Quidditch Team has all the available positions filled. So convince your house-friends to register.

Applying

Please do not create a new thread Just reply in this topic using the next application form. Please be very careful because we will select the members based on their role-playing skills too, so try your best.

Code:

[i]Character Full Name:[/i]
[i]Age:[/i]
[i]Position in the Team :[/i]
[i]Why you chose that role?:[/i]
[i]Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too?[/i]
[i]RPG Test(Minimum 300 words / Situation: Role playing your role in the team):[/i]
*Applying as a captain doesn’t include anything different than completing this form. It will be chosen based on how good you answered at the RPG Test.

Thank you for Applying.
Slytherin Needs you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team   Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:37 am

Character Full Name: Isabellla Lestrange
Position in the Team: Chaser
Why you chose that role?: I think that it is the best position on the team, because you score the points before the Snitch is caught
Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? Definitely yes
RPG Test:

Isabella zoomed towards the quaffle that her teammate had just knocked out of a Ravenclaw chaser's hand. She caught it, and held it firmly in her hands. She hoped that the Ravenclaw beaters wouldn't try to knock a bludger at her. She knew that she shouldn't look behind, but as she did, just as she suspected, the beater got hold of a bludger at shot it at her. She quickly ducked out of the careening bludger. She still pressed onwards trying to make her way to the high golden hoops. When she got close enough, she threw the quaffle with all her might, and the keeper soared to it, but it seemed to slip right past him, and it sailed into one of the hoops. Isabella's goal made the match ten to one in Slytherin's favor.

The Slytherin students cheered at Isabella's victory, while the other half, the Ravenclaw side, groans were heard about their keeper's mishap. The commentator, a dreamy girl of the name Stella Scamander, talked about how the Slytherin girl, her name something like Isabelle Ledrange, had just made a goal that made Slytherin in the lead. After the croud had calmed down, the controversy between the two teams started again.

The quaffle was passed around a few times, and then it was safe in Slytherin's hands. The boy who had it was flanked almost instantly by Ravenclaw chasers. He threw the ball to another Slytherin chaser, who then flew up to the highest goal, and scored. The croud again groaned and cheered, and the teams started up again. But this time the Ravenclaws got hold of the quaffle. The chasers flew in a pack towards the Slytherin goal post, and threw the ball. The Slytherin keeper blocked it, and the ball dropped down to the ground. But before it hit the ground, one of the Ravenclaw chasers grabbed it, and scored from behind. That made the score twenty to ten Slytherin's favor.

The quaffle again was thown and Isabellla got it first. She flew as fast as she could on her Firebolt 5000 towards the Ravenclaw goal posts. She dipped, and dived, spun, and swirled, until she reached the goals. She looked at the keeper, and made it seem like she was going to throw the quaffle at the right post, but then threw it at the left. Isabella flew back to her team, while the Slytherins cheered. Awkwardly, all the Slytherin students seemed to be discussing something secretly. Isabella and her team looked at them, and their Head Boy, Derek, gave them the thumbs-up. As the match began to restart, the Ravenclaw seeker dived. But the Slytherin seeker didn't move at all

The Ravenclaw seeker caught the Snitch first. Stella announced, "Troy has caught the Snitch!"

"He caught the Snitch!" The Ravenclaws cheered, but then Troy groaned.

"It's a fake Snitch!" he cried, "It's a golden ball of paper that has been enchanted to fly!" The crowd was in confusion. Then Isabella realized something.

"That's what Derek was telling us about! He was saying that they were cheating! If I was captain, I wouldn't let anything happen like that to my team."

"Oh, give it a rest Izzy." The Slytherin keeper, John, said. "We didn't cheat, the croud did. And anyways, we still have a match to get on with.

"Yeah, a match," Isabella sighed. "an unfair match." Nearing the end of a three hour match, Isabella made five more goals, the other Slytherin chasers three, and the Ravenclaws made two. Eventually the Slytherin seeker caught the Snitch, and the Slytherin team trudged up to the castle, where a long victory celebration was awaiting them.

Your application has been accepted. Please contact your Head of House for more information.
Thank You.

Last edited by Isabella Lestrange on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team   Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:21 pm

Character Full Name: Lucy Malfoy

Position in the Team : Seeker

Why you chose that role?: I am the lightest person in the Slytherin house, and besides, my Uncle Draco used to be a Seeker, and I would like to continue the tradition.

Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? Sure

RPG Test:
She could see it right in front of her; flying quickly and smoothly through the thick rain. It was a bad day for Quidditch; it was foggy and raining. Her uniform was wet and heavy, yet, because of her lightness, Lucy was able to move swiftly with her broom. Her only rival was Gryffindor. Compared to Lucy, the Gryffindor Seeker was big, but compared to his team, he was small. He flew closer to Lucy, trying to close her in between the crowd and himself. The crowd, excited, squealed every time a player got too close to them. This gave her an inner thrill. She had to win this match, not only for her, but for her house. Her broomstick started flying faster, faster than she thought possible. Suddenly, she had left Gryffindor behind. Focusing on the Golden Snitch, she saw it just a meter away.

Her thin arm stretched out, trying to catch it before anyone else did. She could see Slytherin winning the last match of the year. She could almost feel it, she only had to reach out and grab it. Suddenly, she was falling down, no longer on her broomstick, and to the ground. Her mind had been too focused on the Snitch she had forgotten about the other players; especially Gryffindor’s Seeker. She looked up to see him flying closer to the Snitch than he was before. Quickly getting a hold of her broomstick again, Lucy darted upward, flying vertically. Thick raindrops falling against her goggles, clouding her vision a little. Once she was on level with Gryffindor, she got even. He did not fall to the floor like she had done, but he did get behind.
Lucy quickly stood up on her broom, like she had seen her mother, who had a love for surfing, a form of Muggle pastime, do it on a surf board.

Considering the rain, it was a risky trick. Her feet were almost off the broom; she was barely on the tip. She kept her balance very well until she stretched her hand a bit more, and once again, came crashing to the ground. As she fell, she could feel it struggling inside her hand. She had caught it. It was a rough landing with a victorious result. Slytherin had won. Getting up from the ground, a smile spread across her face as she held the Snitch in her fingers, for everyone to see. The Slytherin crowd cheered.

Your application has been accepted. Please contact your Head of House for more information.
Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team   Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:00 am

Character Full Name: Ella Fontayne
Position in the Team : Keeper
Why you chose that role?: I think it's an important role and we definitely need someone to protect our goals. Plus I am pretty fast and I'm not afraid to fall off my broom in attempt of preventing points from being scored against us.
Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? Yes
RPG Test:

Ella stepped out with the rest of the team. She had butterflies flying around inside her belly as this was her first Quidditch game. She had made the keeper for the team. When they stepped outside they wind began to blow their robes and they rain splattered on their faces. "This is going to be an interesting game with all the wind and rain," Ella murmured.

When they got to the Quidditch Pitch, Ella couldn't help but notice all the people and suddenly felt sick. "I-I can't do this." she said. "Sure you can," replied the seeker for Slytherin. "Once the game starts you'll forget all about the people." he gave her a reassuring smile and she felt much better.We stepped out into the middle of the field and the commentator began speaking. When she was done they referee blew her whistle and they were off.

Ella quickly flew to the Slytherin hoops to protect them. She wasn't letting anyone get through her. She watched back and forth as the quaffle was passed and Slytherin scored. They didn't have a long celebration as the Ravenclaws were hurtling back toward Ella at lightning speed. Ella positioned herself just right in front of the hoops but they tricked her and threw it around her. Ella did the first thing that came to mind, she jumped off her broom! She literally just jumped, but she caught the quaffle and luckily while all the students gasped someone was nice enough and did a spell to make a soft landing for her. She quickly threw the quaffle back out the climbed back onto her broom and retaking her position.

Ella just so happened to look up and saw the Slytherin seeker closing in on the Snitch. Although she wasn't quite sure of the events that happened after since she was so nervous of what her team would think about her save that the only thing she heard was the commentator announce a Slytherin victory. When everyone got off their brooms, Ella pulled them into a group hug and said, " All of you guys played great! We couldn't have done it without each other. We are a family!"

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team   Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:01 am

Character Full Name: Wade Malfoy
Position in the Team : Beater
Why you chose that role?: Because I like to feel like I can protect someone and also help win the games.
Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? Sure
RPG Test(Minimum 300 words / Situation: Role playing your role in the team):

The Slytherin Team prepared to start the game. Wade, in mid air, looked at every single one of team mates, but his stare was held on Lucy, their Seeker. He wanted to make sure that everyone was ready. Once the games started, he looked for the Bludger, and once he found it, he directed his broom directly toward it. This was their first game, and he intended to help Slytherin win. As Isabella flew towards her target, he saw the Ravenclaw Beater fly the Bluger towards her.
No, he thought, afraid that something may happen to her.
As Wade flew rapidly towards the ball, he gripped his bat tightly. He knew the correct term was “wooden club” but, as American as he was, it was just shorten than a baseball bat. With his bat in hand, he approached the brown ball, ready to get it off its course and onto a Ravenclaw. Isabella seemed unaware of the ball flying towards her, and this gave him the opportunity to fly even faster, knowing that she wouldn’t get scared at all. Just millimeters away from Isabella, he hit the Bludger as hard as he could, hurting his hand just enough make him flinch.
The ball flew towards the closest Ravenclaw; the Seeker.
The boy was thrown off his broom, falling quickly and worrying his team mates. Lucy saw this and shot a wink at Wade; he had helped her and she was now even closer to the Snitch.
As Wade continued to look for the Bludger, he flew steady but fast, never losing sight of his team’s positions. He liked this, to play and to fly and to feel like the world was great and as easy as hitting a ball. Baseball would never come close to anything like this. Not in a million years.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

PostSubject: Re: Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team   Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:09 pm

Character Full Name: Jennifer Moss

Position in the Team : Chaser

Why you chose that role?: Look, I could ride a broomstick before I could walk. Trust me, I'm pretty fast and swift. I'm good at scoring points and it's the position I'm best at. Plus, chasers are just awesome.

Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? Why not?

RPG Test:

"Mount your brooms," instructed the referee. "GO!"

Jennifer flew up, but stayed close to the ground. It wasn't that she was scared of falling - she'd been riding a broomstick most of her life. She was just a little worried that she was going to bring eternal shame to her team. But hey! That would be impossible - they were playing against Hufflepuff. They'd win, for sure. Suddenly, her fighting spirit came back to her and determined to win, she rose up into the sky. The young snake shivered at the ferocious wind. She looked up at the gray sky. Surely it would rain soon?

The ball came flying towards Jen and she made a mad rush to catch it, almost falling off her broom as she did so. In a totally unladylike fashion. But she caught the ball, which was the main thing. On the spot, she panicked a little, as she was in the middle of the court, surrounded by dorky Hufflepuffs. But she turned round, seeing another chaser in a better position to shoot and throwing neatly and well. Then, the girl scored. All thanks to her, of course. A sudden blast of wind caused her hair to blow in front of her eyes, temporarily blinding her. Jenny flicked it back and flew quickly ahead, where Hufflepuff were about to shoot. And the stupid beater let it straight past him. More points for Hufflepuff.

After a while, the score was even. 90-90. Jen had scored 20 of those points, which she was proud of. But something had to happen. Suddenly, a glimpse of gold appeared in the sky. Jen shot a look at the seeker, in case she hadn't already seen the Snitch. Which she hadn't. Really, she should be seeker instead. She tried to distract the Hufflepuff seeker by flying past at a super speed, causing her to almost fall of the broom. It worked, but only for a minute. The girl caught sight of the Snitch and flew forward.

Come on Lucy! Jennifer stared at the two seekers chasing the Snitch frantically. Suddenly, she saw the ball in front of her. Everyone had forgotten about the rest of the game, too busy watching the seekers. She shot immediately, scoring easily. 10 points to Slytherin! Bang! And even better, the seeker had just caught the Snitch!

They'd won. AND SHE'D HELPED!!!

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult
Aurelia Rosier

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 2, Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team   Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:54 pm

Character Full Name: Aurelia Liesel Rosier
Why you chose that role?: The Chaser plays an integral role on the Quidditch team, as they are the ones who score most of the points for the house, prior to the capture of the Snitch.
Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? Definitely

A gust of wind billowed through the recesses of the Hogwarts' field. Overhead, the skies were relentless; thunder rumbled, and with that, icy sheets of rain began to plummet towards the lands below. Stepping out across the muddy fields, Aurelia gazed along the sidelines, meeting the gazes of hundreds of other students from different years and houses, all of whom had come to watch the highly anticipated Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Slytherin. A small smirk made its way across her scarlet lips, as she tossed her mahogany mane, mentally reviewing the plan that the team had formed as a whole. Wade, the Beater, would be keeping an eye on Lucy, the seeker, making sure that she wasn't left in harm's way. The other two Chasers would try to score as many points as possible, while Lucy attempted to find the Snitch. And, if needed, she would knock others off their broom, in order to get to the quaffle.

"Mount your brooms," cried the referee, "GO!" The cheers and cries of hundreds of students immediately began to resound through the pitch; the noise temporarily dazing and confusing her. With a quick shake of her head, she immediately kicked off of the ground, hoping to propel herself into the skies with maximum acceleration. Aurelia's azure eyes flashed around the Quidditch pitch, in search of the Quaffle that she had been designated to chase after. It was held, rather precariously, within the hands of a timid-looking first year Gryffindor Student. The smirk returned once more to her lips, as she edged her broomstick forwards. "Faster, faster," she murmured, gripping the handlebars of her broomstick with one hand, while using the other hand to snatch the Quaffle from the confused Gryffindor. A loud groan resonated from the Gryffindor fans, though loud cheers began to resonate from the Slytherins, who all waved their green and gold banners frantically. The thick raindrops began to plummet faster, clouding her vision even more than it previously had, though she didn't allow these circumstances to deter her. Quaffle in hand, she immediately raced off towards the Gryffindor Keeper Ring, eyeing the girl that had been chosen to guard it. She turned her broomstick towards the left, gripped the Quaffle tightly and seemed about to throw it, when she suddenly whirled to the other side, tossing it from the right instead. It immediately went through, and a loud cry of victory erupted from the Slytherins in the stands.

Almost simultaneously, however, she found herself, along with her broomstick, diving through the air, plummeting towards the ground at high speeds. One of the Gryffindor beaters had aimed a Bludger directly at the tip of her broom, causing her to fall towards the ground. Struggling to grasp her broomstick tightly, she attempted to right herself, though it was too late. A shrill cry escaped from her lips, as she finally hit a soft and muddy patch of land. Her eyes closed and her world went black.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team   Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 4:19 pm

Character Full Name: Emilio Nocicarte
Why you chose that role?: I like taking force out on things, so whacking balls should do that for me.
Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? Sure.

When the whistle blew, Emilio hopped onto his broom and flew up into the sky, clutching his bat tightly. As he flew higher, an exhilarated grin spread across his normally sullen features. This was what he was meant to do, he could feel it. While the game progressed, he was so lost in thought that he almost got hit by a Bludger. "Hey!" he shouted, and swung his bat. The black ball flew in the other direction, toward the Gryffindor Beater who had hit it first. Emilio smiled wickedly as it hit its target.

The game seemed to have no end. Em could see the other players getting discouraged when the Snitch still hadn't been found, but Em had no problem. He flew around the pitch, whacking Bludgers in every direction except at his own team. The longer the game progressed, the happier he became. Em could feel himself brightening with every turn back and forth, and he began to wish he could do this forever. He grinned and thumbs-upped the other players on his team, noticing their shocked expressions at his unexpected cheerfulness.

Suddenly, two players dived, one in a green cloak and the other in red. The rest of the players froze as their eyes followed the Seekers in their desperate battle to win their way to the Snitch first. Then the whistle blew. "Slytherin wins!" the referee shouted. The crowd cheered as the players landed and Em was swarmed with the attentions of his housemates. He felt his cheerfulness evaporate, replaced by his traditional scowl. Pushing his way out of the crowd, he stood alone until the rest of the team struggled free and led the masses back to the castle. Em lagged behind, happy they had won, but sad to have left the air, the one place where he felt he belonged.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team   Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:55 am

Character Full Name: Elita Fontayne-Vega
Why you chose that role?: Since Ellie is incredibly small, even for her age, she's able to fly faster and slip in between tighter spaces thus far, gaining more goals.
Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? Yes
RPG Test:

Ellie stepped out of the dressing rooms with the rest of the team and made her way to the field. She had butterflies in her belly as this was her first Quidditch game. She was the Chaser! She was also the smallest one on the team and this worried her, but only a little.

The noise coming from the stands was tremendous and caused her to stagger a little as she follwed Ella, Wade and Lucy out to the middle. Her broom was grasped tightly in her tiny fist and her heart began to beat fast as she was told to mount her broom.

The whistle blew and 14 students flew up into the air. Ellie watced as the Quaffle was thrown up and she dived in, capturing it and holding it in her grasp. She was almost to the Gryffindor side when a bludger pelted her in her back causing her to drop the Quaffle and fall off her brrom. However, one hand didn't let go and she was able to get back on with almost no problem just as Slytherin was scored against. She watched as Ella solemnly retrieved the Quaffle and threw it out to another chaser.

Her heart stopped a little but she wouldn't let it stop her. One of the other chasers grabbed the Quaffle and she flew to the opposite hoops. Calling out, they tossed her the quaffle in which she managed to sink into the left goal. She cheered with happiness as they continued to work as a team until she saw Lucy rounding the field with the Snitch in her hand. Slytherin wins!

The team flew back down onto the pitch and carried on with a team hug as they marched back to the dressing rooms chattering away excitedly. Ellie's back hurt her tremendously but she was not about to let it spoil her evening.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team   Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:53 am

Character Full Name: Morgana Gaunt
Why you chose that role?: Because if there's one thing Morgana can do, it is aim, and she's very powerful with a bat. Besides, when she gets frustrated, she never lets it show, and she needs a place where she can load her aggression.
Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? No. Morgana only wants to play, not lead.
Morgana was in the air, waiting for the judge to blow the whistle. The air was thick with anticipation from watchers and she eyed her competition carefully. She deduced their weakest limbs and where she would have to aim to hit right. She smirked evilly to herself; finally she could let off some steam! She felt a surge of blood rush through her when she heard the shrill screech of the whistle and everyone were suddenly in motion. Chasers were sending the Quaffle among one another, but Morgana's focus was on the wild Bludgers that flew in high speed to hit whomever they could.

Morgana suddenly saw one of the opposing team's beater rush to a Bludger and sent it right at one of her own chasers. Morgana shot towards her, luckily the person had been close, otherwise, she wouldn't have reached it, but she did and her club made an electric-like sound, almost like thunder when it came in contact with the Bludger, which she sent off in the direction of the other team's chasers that were dangerously close to trying to snatch the Quaffle from the Slytherins. She smirked when the Bludger hit the person's foot and sent him off course. She grinned again and set off to find another rouge.

She thoroughly enjoyed it when her bat collided with a Bludger, imagining that she was hitting the things she hated, like spiders, arrogant guys, stuck-up girls, everything and nothing. And the feeling of being in the air, her green uniform blowing behind her... She felt free and it felt good. She took a deep breath and shot towards a Bludger she could easily aim at the opposing team, which now had the Quaffle. She shot in between the second and the third, and the third took the hit, just like she wanted it to happen. The second had just sent the Quaffle to the third, and therefore, it was lost and a Slytherin Chaser quickly took it, shooting towards the goal.

But no goal came, because at that moment, the Snitch was captured.

[Alternative ending 1:]
In the changing room, the mood was slightly dampened. So, they hadn't won. But Morgana's blood was still rushing and her body was still in the air, and she absolutely loved it. Sure, it would've been awesome if they had won as well, but she just knew that she would come to really love Quidditch.

[Alternative ending 2:]
In the changing room, the roof was basically blown off. Everyone were jumping around and screaming in delight. Morgana couldn't keep a huge smile from framing her face. She just couldn't control it. The happiness that swelled inside of her was ridiculous and absolutely fascinating. She felt as if she flapped her arms, she would fly off the ground. And everyone were just so happy! It was a brilliant feeling, and she knew she'd never forget it.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team   Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:37 pm

Character Full Name:Maya Winchester
Why you chose that role?: Always the position I played when growing up and preferred position to play in.
Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? No

Maya stood mounted on her broom in the center of the pitch surrounded by her teammates, awaiting the starting signal from the referee. As the shrill whistle reached her ears she kicked off hard from the ground and dived for the quaffle aggressively. She cursed her slow reflexes as a blue blur brushed passed her on their broom with the quaffle in their grasp. Determined to make up for her mistake Maya pushed down hard on her broom, egging it on to full speed and began to shadow the Ravenclaw chaser. Her efforts were rewarded as the bludger, hit without mercy, came hurling at the unsuspecting chaser and the quaffle broke free.

Maya, now with the quaffle shielded under her arm, did a u-turn, dodged a chaser and dived the bludger that had just done her a favour. She had one target in mind-the tall, golden goalposts at the other end of the field. Weaving her way in and out of various obstacles she finally reached the Ravenclaw goalposts. She turned her head firmly to the left and without looking to the right she forcefully threw the quaffle through the right goalpost. She didn't need to watch the quaffle sore through as the jubilant cheers from the Slytherin contingent were enough to indicate that the Ravenclaw keeper had fallen for her feint.  She allowed herself a quick smile as her teammates congratulated her.

Never allowing her concentration to wane Maya's hard labour helped her team towards a hard earned 90-40 lead. As she was flying alongside the Ravenclaw chaser, trying to snatch the quaffle out of their tight grip, she heard the commentator announce that the snitch had appeared on the quidditch pitch. Maya stopped immediately and turned her broom swiftly towards the action. She had whirled around just in time to watch the snitch being caught. The two seekers were neck and neck, accelerating towards the snitch. She watched with horror as the Ravenclaw seeker made their move stretching out their arm trying to capture the snitch. Relief flooded Maya when she realised that the seeker had made their move too soon as the Slyhtherin seeker outstretched their arm and closed their finders around the snitch.

Delighted with the result of the game, Maya did one final lap around the pitch absorbing the triumphant atmosphere. She dismounted her broom, grinning wildly to herself, she knew that there would be big celebrations tonight in the dungeons.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team   Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:28 pm

Please consider joining the Slytherin Quidditch Team since many of the players from the last term have left spots open for new players!
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Krupp
Adult
Aleksander Krupp

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Ollivander's Wand Shop Employee

PostSubject: Re: Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team   Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 4:55 am

Character Full Name: Aleksander Yasen Krupp
Age: 17. Well, really it’s 16 but it will be 17 very soon.
Why you chose that role?: Flying fast and shit? I’m in!
Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too?Eh, I don’t think I’d be okay with the responsibility, but thanks for asking!

I'm too tired to write a real post, so I'll just put up the one from my first application Smile
Original Post from another character:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team   Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Apply for the Slytherin Quidditch Team
Page 1 of 1