Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Apply for Hufflepuff's Quidditch Team EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Apply for Hufflepuff's Quidditch Team EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Apply for Hufflepuff's Quidditch Team EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Apply for Hufflepuff's Quidditch Team EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Apply for Hufflepuff's Quidditch Team EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Apply for Hufflepuff's Quidditch Team EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Apply for Hufflepuff's Quidditch Team EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Apply for Hufflepuff's Quidditch Team EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Apply for Hufflepuff's Quidditch Team EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Apply for Hufflepuff's Quidditch Team EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Apply for Hufflepuff's Quidditch Team EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Apply for Hufflepuff's Quidditch Team EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Apply for Hufflepuff's Quidditch Team EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Apply for Hufflepuff's Quidditch Team EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Apply for Hufflepuff's Quidditch Team EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Apply for Hufflepuff's Quidditch Team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

Apply for Hufflepuff's Quidditch Team Empty
PostSubject: Apply for Hufflepuff's Quidditch Team   Apply for Hufflepuff's Quidditch Team EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:31 pm

Register for your House's Quidditch Team

Play| Have Fun | Earn Points | Become Famous

Quidditch Games are ready to begin. They are definitely a great way to test your role playing skills, have fun and the most importantly earn points for your house. If you are new on the forum or you didn’t have time to read the guide, please take a look at the Quidditch Game Guide. It can give you valuable information about the game and how to play it. It is a must to read it before you apply for a role in the team.

!The Game will begin just after all the 4 houses will have their team done!

Hufflepuff Team
Please read carefully the next lines as they present the available roles in this team
Total Player=7 (seven)

Captain- To Be Added

Chasers(0/3)
-To be added-
-To be added-
-To be added-

Beaters(0/2)
-To be added-
-To be added-

Keeper (0/1)
-To be added-

Seeker (0/1)
-To be added-

All four roles are the same as in the books (nothing was changed). If you have no idea what each of them is doing you can find some useful information right here:
●Chasers progress up and down the pitch passing the Quaffle by hand amongst themselves while keeping it away from the other team, in an attempt to score goals by throwing it through one of their opponent's three goal hoops
●Beaters are armed with wooden clubs that are similar to, but shorter than, baseball bats. They are tasked with protecting their team-mates from the Bludgers by knocking these balls off course or towards opponents
●Keeper will protect the three goal hoops, in much the same way as a goalkeeper in football (soccer).
●Seeker, usually the lightest member of the team and equipped with the fastest broom, is charged with searching the pitch for, chasing down and eventually capturing, the elusive Golden Snitch. Seekers are the only players permitted to touch the Snitch.

You can apply for all this positions except the Captain one. The only thing you will have to do is to answer with “Yes” to the question in your form. A captain will be chosen by the Head of House just after the Hufflepuff Quidditch Team has all the available positions filled. So convince your house-friends to register.

Applying

Please do not create a new thread Just reply in this topic using the next application form. Please be very careful because we will select the members based on their role-playing skills too, so try your best.

Code:

[i]Character Full Name:[/i]
[i]Age:[/i]
[i]Position in the Team :[/i]
[i]Why you chose that role?:[/i]
[i]Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too?[/i]
[i]RPG Test(Minimum 300 words / Situation: Role playing your role in the team):[/i]
*Applying as a captain doesn’t include anything different than completing this form. It will be chosen based on how good you answered at the RPG Test.

Thank you for Applying.
Hufflepuff Needs you
Back to top Go down

Apply for Hufflepuff's Quidditch Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for Hufflepuff's Quidditch Team   Apply for Hufflepuff's Quidditch Team EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:01 pm

Character Full Name: Mooch Meas

Position in the Team : Keeper

Why you chose that role?: For as long as Mooch could remember he was absolutely in love with Quidditch; he loved everything about the game, the rules, the players, the atmosphere. It all excited him.
There was one player in particular that he adored, Bastien Janvier, the National French team's keeper. The way Bastien interacted with the crowd and made them roar was magical! He was Mooch's hero and he'd like to be just like Bastien.

Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? Yes

RPG Test(Minimum 300 words / Situation: Role playing your role in the team):

The ambient sounds of the Quidditch pitch only added more pressure and nerve to the existing feelings of uncertainty. Stepping out, from the bright yellow and black tent, into the pitch he could feel his face turn red. He was so nervous and he had no idea how to cope with it. Mooch tightly closed his eyes and mounted his broom, "To the skies!" He exclaims nervously.

His team mates laughed and patted him on the back before taking off their brooms, Mooch following their lead without hesitation. His adrenaline sky rocketed as he saw the Gryffindor team wandering out of their tent. The audience seemed fairly neutral; an equal amount of those cheering for Hufflepuff and Gryffindor. His eyes never left the Gryffindor beaters. "They look terrifying.." Mooch whispered to himself.

Before he knew it the balls were in the air and the game had begun. The seekers dashing off into the distance, the beaters looking more intimidating than ever with their bats and the chasers darting around the pitch, "Here they come!" Mooch yelled.

He adjusted his position on his broom, preparing for the worst, the chasers dashed towards them; beaters sticking close to them. And suddenly the ball was thrown at the lower hoop. Mooch darted towards the ball and knocked it off course with the end of his broom stick. And the crowd roared in excitement.

You have been accepted as the Hufflepuff Keeper. Welcome to the Team!
Back to top Go down

Apply for Hufflepuff's Quidditch Team
Page 1 of 1