Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Relaxing at the Library - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Relaxing at the Library - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Relaxing at the Library - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Relaxing at the Library - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Relaxing at the Library - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Relaxing at the Library - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Relaxing at the Library - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Relaxing at the Library - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Relaxing at the Library - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Relaxing at the Library - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Relaxing at the Library - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Relaxing at the Library - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Relaxing at the Library - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Relaxing at the Library - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Relaxing at the Library - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Relaxing at the Library

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

Relaxing at the Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Library   Relaxing at the Library - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:19 pm

Sydney points to the book on the very top shelf entitled “Defensive Spells”. “I need to learn a spell by Monday. If I don’t, I’m screwed.” She remembered he was talking to someone before she interrupted him. “Sorry for stealing you away from your girlfriend.” She apologized. But she wasn’t really sorry at all. She smiled to herself and rubbed her arms. She does that when shes nervous. That, and mess with her hair.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Library   Relaxing at the Library - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:26 pm

James reached for the book she indicated and after some effort, he managed to grasp it. "Here you go" he declared, handing it to her. "Is it for Defence Against the Dark Arts?"

"Oh, she's not my girlfriend." he replied with a smile. "I actually just met her five minutes ago. She's in first year, like you."

Last edited by James Riddle on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Library   Relaxing at the Library - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:29 pm

Sydney nodded her head and said, “Yep. DADA. My favorite class, but my least favorite homework. Its so hard. I love the class, but its kicking my butt. And she’s not?” Sydney felt her heart beat faster when he said this. She smiled and giggled. “But for reals, I might need a tutor. Do you know of anyone who could be of service?” She twirled her hair and laid a hand on his arm. She was hoping he would say himself, but she really did need a tutor.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult
Aurelia Rosier

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 2, Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Library   Relaxing at the Library - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:04 am

It all happened so quickly that Aurelia could barely process the events that had occurred--one minute James and her were conversing about the possible existence of an 'all-powerful spellbook' and the next he had followed a Ravenclaw girl to the other side of the library. Blinking rapidly, she flashed a quick smile in response to his apologetic look and sat at the table, still feeling somewhat dazed by what had just occurred.

Snippets of their conversation reached her ears, including Sydney's murmured apology about dragging James 'away from his girlfriend'. A light giggle escaped from her lips, which she had to muffle by clamping her hand over her mouth. She wasn't sure how the Ravenclaw girl had gotten such a notion, particularly since she had just met the boy, but she dismissed it as a mere misunderstanding. Sitting quietly at the table, she decided to simply await James' return and, in the meantime, began to skim through one of the books that she had chosen.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Library   Relaxing at the Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:01 pm

She thanked James again for helping her and walked away smiling to herself. She bumped into the girl he had been talking to. “Oh, hi. I’m Sydney.” She smiled and giggled. “Sorry for stealing James earlier. Couldn’t reach a book. Isn’t he the absolute best?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Library   Relaxing at the Library - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing at the Library
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2