Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Wandering [Riley/open] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Wandering [Riley/open] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Wandering [Riley/open] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Wandering [Riley/open] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Wandering [Riley/open] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Wandering [Riley/open] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Wandering [Riley/open] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wandering [Riley/open] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Wandering [Riley/open] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Wandering [Riley/open] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Wandering [Riley/open] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Wandering [Riley/open] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Wandering [Riley/open] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Wandering [Riley/open] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Wandering [Riley/open] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Wandering [Riley/open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wandering [Riley/open] Empty
PostSubject: Wandering [Riley/open]   Wandering [Riley/open] EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:21 am

In order to be a good journalist, Emmalynne knew that she had to know as much about her environment. It was one of those details she remembered from listening to her parents taking at home, even though usually those conversations had entailed hearing her mother complaining about papa going somewhere that he shouldn’t. Personally, all she had taken from the eavesdropping was that sometimes a good journalist needed to go places they shouldn’t sometimes, and she knew that her papa wasn’t going to do anything to put his family in danger. Just as she knew that she wasn’t about to start off by going anywhere that she shouldn’t here at Hogwarts, although she also needed to look for hiding spots if she needed to do some reconnaissance for her articles at any point. Right now she was just wandering, though, with her pygmy puff on her shoulder since she hadn’t had any classes for a while. The other part was in the back of her mind, but it wasn’t important yet. It wasn’t important until she had her first article idea for the school paper, and she had yet to officially decide on that.

In any case, her wandering had taken her back to the clock tower courtyard, so she decided to see if anyone else was around. Last time she had been there was for the CoMC group project last term, when she’d technically met Wade, Kim and Shah, and she figured there was every possibility that there was somebody who wasn’t hiding away in their common rooms studying, or hanging around the great hall, or out in the grounds. At least the courtyard was interesting, and a bit more protected from the weather than out in the grounds proper, so she started slowly walking around, occasionally peeking behind things and basically just seeing if her assumption had been right and there actually was someone out here. If not, that was okay too, but she’d rather not be stuck holding a conversation with Doc.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Wandering [Riley/open]   Wandering [Riley/open] EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 4:50 am

"Emmalynne!" Wade greeted the Hufflepuff as he saw her walking out in the courtyard. He had gone out to stretch a little, but seeing that almost nobody was out, he had started to go back. Walking over to the girl, he said as he flashed his signature smirk to the girl: "Hey, how are you? I haven't seen you since the CoMC project meeting last year."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering [Riley/open]   Wandering [Riley/open] EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:45 pm

The boy hastily exited the castle, and only now, as he glanced over his shoulder, did he realize that he had finally gotten rid of the annoying Poltergeist who had been trailing behind them the entire day. He still could not fully understand what had transpired between the two of them, other than the fact that it had not been an amusing encounter. Riley's breath came out in quick, short puffs, appearing before him in wisps of clouds, only to disappear once more. Cautious amber eyes studied his surroundings and, while he knew the interior of Hogwarts like the back of his hand, or so he thought, his mind took longer to process the outdoor vicinity. The clock tower courtyard stood there beckoning him to enter, but there were no answers hidden within its walls that would ease his confused thoughts.

Soft footsteps echoed through the courtyard as the boy ambled down the path, running his hand through his tousled brown hair absent-mindedly. His gaze swept across the fields, landing on the sight of a girl with dark brown curls who appeared to be the same age as him, with a Pygmy Puff perched upon her shoulder. His lips twisted into an amused smile as he wandered over to her, before noticing the approach of another boy.
"Hello there," greeted Riley to the two students, nodding politely as he waited for their responses. Being new to the institution, he hadn't really gotten to know anyone and figured that now would be the ideal chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering [Riley/open]   Wandering [Riley/open] EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:24 am

Interestingly enough, it seemed like the first person that Emmalynne had ended up finding during her slow exploration of the courtyard had been Wade. Someone she’d oddly been thinking about moments earlier, since she’d been remembering that one short meeting for the Care of Magical Creatures project last year. Of course, he had managed to advance to the next year, while she still had to stay back, but she didn’t mind it. At least it was someone she knew, at least the tiniest bit, and she flashed him a bright grin as he had walked over to her. “I’m good. Just sort of exploring,” she explained, as he had posed the question. Of course, he hadn’t asked what she was doing out there, but she had no problems telling him. “I need to make sure I know what’s going on, ‘cause of joining the school paper and all. I figured looking for things was easier if I started somewhere I had been to before. How’re you?”

She was halfway to the point of asking Wade if second year was really that much harder than first year, when another boy seemed to suddenly appear, practically out of nowhere even though she knew he probably had wandered out from the castle just as they had done, and her attention wavered from the Slytherin as the new boy had spoken. “Hi,” she returned, giving him a bright smile as well. “I remember you from classes. You were almost put in a group with me and Daisee in Care of Magical Creatures last lesson. Riley, right?” Somehow, she’d reverted to doing all the talking, or at least a whole lot more of it than either of the two boys had done. At least it maybe meant they would have something to respond to, and she definitely wasn’t going to have to deal with only having her pygmy puff to talk to anymore.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Wandering [Riley/open]   Wandering [Riley/open] EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:28 am

When Emmalynne answered him, Wade couldn't help but ask a silly question. "We have a school paper?!" his eyes widened as soon as the words came out. He had no idea there was a school newspaper, although he guessed it was barely starting.
"You're a journalist them?" his eyebrow raised a little. "Hmm. I feel like I should get a job soon. You're younger than me and already employed!"

It was then that a Ravenclaw boy came up to them. Wade flashed him a smile and greeted him.
"Hey, I'm sorry but I don't think we've met. I'm Wade Malfoy." he said as he turned to Emmalynne again, "I supposed you now have Professor Vega's class together?" and back to the boy whose name was apparently Riley according to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering [Riley/open]   Wandering [Riley/open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering [Riley/open]
Page 1 of 1