Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Wandering in the dark EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Wandering in the dark EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Wandering in the dark EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Wandering in the dark EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Wandering in the dark EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Wandering in the dark EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Wandering in the dark EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wandering in the dark EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Wandering in the dark EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Wandering in the dark EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Wandering in the dark EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Wandering in the dark EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Wandering in the dark EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Wandering in the dark EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Wandering in the dark EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Wandering in the dark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Dark Wizard

Wandering in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Wandering in the dark   Wandering in the dark EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:54 am

The darkness of the halls were soothing to Wade. He couldn't hide his tears, not to himself. He had always found it hard to reveal his feelings to people, except for Lucy, but even this was something that he was ashamed to reveal even to her. he could feel the warmth of his tears as they fell down and he was finally letting go of all his troubles.
It seemed so ridiculous to feel safe in such a place in Hogwarts' old, dark corridors. Despite knowing the lumination spell, he didn't feel like using it. He wanted to walk around with himself and enjoy the company of the darkness.
He thought about his father, and how much he really wanted to see him, and he thouhht about his mother and how much he really loved her. He then thought of Aunt Andromeda and Uncle Phoenix, and he couldn't help but feel more love towards them than he did to his real parents. This last thought sadden him and scared him, and it made him feel terrible.
''I'm never going to let them down. I promise you , Aunt Andromeda. i won't" he said to himself quietly and his murmur interrupted the silence. He kept walking alone, until he started hearing another set of footsteps and stopped, in fear it may be another professor.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the dark   Wandering in the dark EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:47 pm

"Wade?" Selene asked the boy as his appearance became visible. "What are you doing wandering alone this late? Isn't it against the rules?"
She could see that he'd been crying; his eyes were red and puffy, and at the sight her heart sank to the floor. She couldn't stand the thought of any of her kids feeling miserable, and that was clear in the boy's face. His usually bright dark eyes were not happy anymore, and that bothered her.
"Are you okay Wade?" she asked him, half whispering.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the dark   Wandering in the dark EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:41 am

"Wade?" It was a soft, female voice. Wade jumped, a bit startled by it.
"What are you doing wandering alone this late? Isn't it against the rules?" As the voice became a person, he saw it was Professor Vega. Quickly, he dried the tears on his face and smiled at her. Despite his smile, she seemed to sense that something was wrong. He could see the worry in her eyes, and then she spoke to him again, this time softer than usual.
"Are you okay Wade?" she asked him, half whispering.
He hesitated for a little, but then he decided to answer her.
"Yes, I'm alright Professor, just tired I guess." His voice cracked a little at the end of that lie, and he hoped she wouldn't notice, but at the same time he wanted to talk to her about all of it,
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the dark   Wandering in the dark EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:28 pm

The boy smiled, but his smile was broken, unreal. Selene's eyes filled with worry and she sensed the boy could see it too.
"Yes, I'm alright Professor, just tired I guess." Wade answered, his voice cracking slightly. That's when she knew that something was wrong, and she wasn't going to let any of her students suffer alone.
"Come with me Wade. Let's talk in my office." she told him, putting her hand on his shoulder and leading the way to the warm hallway in which her office was.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the dark   Wandering in the dark EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:36 am

"Come with me Wade. Let's talk in my office." Professor Vega told him, clearly not believing him. Wade was relieved that he could talk to her, that she wanted to listen. As she put her hand on his shoulder, Wade couldn't help but feel like she cared about him. He felt loved and safe, unlike when his mother did the same.
"Okay." he simply said and walked beside his professor.

OOC: I think you should start the thread in you office...I wouldn't know how to begin.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the dark   Wandering in the dark EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the dark   Wandering in the dark EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:46 pm

OOC: Well that was quick Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the dark   Wandering in the dark Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering in the dark
Page 1 of 1