Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
New Snake In The Pit  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
New Snake In The Pit  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
New Snake In The Pit  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
New Snake In The Pit  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
New Snake In The Pit  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
New Snake In The Pit  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
New Snake In The Pit  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
New Snake In The Pit  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
New Snake In The Pit  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
New Snake In The Pit  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
New Snake In The Pit  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
New Snake In The Pit  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
New Snake In The Pit  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
New Snake In The Pit  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
New Snake In The Pit  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

New Snake In The Pit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New Snake In The Pit  Empty
PostSubject: New Snake In The Pit    New Snake In The Pit  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:27 pm

Marvolo walked down to the dungeons and entered the slytherin common room. It took her breath away how beautiful everything was, she was in love with Slytherin house plain and simple. Taking a seat in one of the arm chairs she curled her long legs under her as she steadily became lost in her thoughts about the coming school year.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: New Snake In The Pit    New Snake In The Pit  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:32 am

Wade's hair was dripping wet and so were his clothes. "Never. Again." he muttered to himself as he walked into the Common Room. He'd spent the day playing around with Lucy, and that had ended up with him going into the lake. Ignoring everything around him, he walked to his dorm only to come back after a few minutes, clean and mostly dry. Looking up, he saw a girl sitting down by herself.

"Hey," he said as he took a seat in front of her. "First Year?" he asked her with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Snake In The Pit    New Snake In The Pit  EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:25 am

Marvolo looked up from her books at the boy "I don't know you from my year, so second I presume. Marvolo Gaunt, and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Snake In The Pit    New Snake In The Pit  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:06 am

"Third, actually." he replied proudly. "I'm Wade Malfoy. Nice to meet you, Marvolo." he said. "I haven't seen you around. When did you get here?"
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: New Snake In The Pit    New Snake In The Pit  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:18 am

Ella came down to the dorm and stopped abruptly when she saw Wade and some new person talking. She stood there just watching, unsure of what to say or do. She wasn't that good at making friends, she was sure everyone knew that but she tried and from now on, she vowed to be nice to everyone whether she liked them or not. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything?" she inquired, furrowing her brow.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Snake In The Pit    New Snake In The Pit  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:12 am

Before the girl could reply, Ella came down and glanced at them. "No, Ells." Wade replied. "This is Marvolo. She's a first year." He told her as he smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Snake In The Pit    New Snake In The Pit  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:02 pm

Marvolo looked down at her hands a little flustered by the attention "i'..I got here a little late..I live here now" she stammered. Nervously she looked up at the girl "Its nice to meet you both"
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Snake In The Pit    New Snake In The Pit  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:32 pm

"That's great! And in Slytherin!" Wade mentioned, "How are you liking it so far?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Snake In The Pit    New Snake In The Pit  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 8:20 am

"I feel at home..in slytherin I mean.." she managed a small smile and shrugged sheepishly "I lived in a muggle orphanage so Hogwarts is..heaven to me. she tilted her head to the side ever so slightly "Did you go swimming in the black lake before?"
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: New Snake In The Pit    New Snake In The Pit  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 12:30 pm

"It's nice to meet you as well, and I'm glad you like Slytherin." Ella managed a smile. "The Black Lake is actually off-limits to swim in for us." she continued, thinking of the horrors in the dark waters.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Snake In The Pit    New Snake In The Pit  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:13 pm

Wade smiled but as he heard Marvolo's question, he felt his heat coming up to his cheeks. "No. Lucy threw me in." He wasn't as wet as before, so he figured the girl might have seen him walk in and nodded in agreement to Ella's comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Snake In The Pit    New Snake In The Pit  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:06 am

"Your friend would throw you into a dangerous lake? you must have upset her" she grinned starting to feel comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Snake In The Pit    New Snake In The Pit  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:36 pm

"She's my cousin, actually." he smiled. "But yes, I made a joke about the guy she likes and I ended up in the lake." Wade shook his head a little, trying to see if his hair was still as wet as before. "She's not very good at talking about her feelings."
Changing the subject, he said, "What were you reading?" and pointed at her books.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Snake In The Pit    New Snake In The Pit  Empty

Back to top Go down

New Snake In The Pit
Page 1 of 1