Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Inviting a snake to a lion's den [Closed] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Inviting a snake to a lion's den [Closed] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Inviting a snake to a lion's den [Closed] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Inviting a snake to a lion's den [Closed] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Inviting a snake to a lion's den [Closed] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Inviting a snake to a lion's den [Closed] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Inviting a snake to a lion's den [Closed] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Inviting a snake to a lion's den [Closed] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Inviting a snake to a lion's den [Closed] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Inviting a snake to a lion's den [Closed] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Inviting a snake to a lion's den [Closed] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Inviting a snake to a lion's den [Closed] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Inviting a snake to a lion's den [Closed] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Inviting a snake to a lion's den [Closed] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Inviting a snake to a lion's den [Closed] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Inviting a snake to a lion's den [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

Inviting a snake to a lion's den [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Inviting a snake to a lion's den [Closed]   Inviting a snake to a lion's den [Closed] EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:57 am

Darcy walked into the Great Hall, her stomach aching for something to eat. It had been an exhausting day with tests and homework and all sorts of meddlesome business. But she was still smiling when she sat down by the Gryffindor table. No matter how tired she got, it had to be a serious reason for why she wouldn't be smiling. Exhaustion was nowhere near good enough an excuse to Darcy.

So, she hummed a bit to herself and helped herself to a portion of some nice-looking steak and béarnaise sauce. She filled her glass with pumpkin juice and looked around. She was sitting a bit off from other people, she couldn't see anyone she knew, and they all looked older than her, so she was a bit put off by that. So she was longing to see a familiar face when she looked at the doors into the Great Hall and saw Lucy walking into the hall.

"Lucy!" Darcy yelled, a big happy smile on her face now. Lucy had really proven to be a wonderful person over the summer break and Darcy saw her as a really good friend. So she would like it if the girl would join her for dinner, even if that was a bit unusual.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Inviting a snake to a lion's den [Closed]   Inviting a snake to a lion's den [Closed] EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:19 pm

As usual, Lucy walked into the Great Hall with a grin. It had been a tiring day, and to spend some time alone with herself and her thoughts was a welcoming thought. However, she then heard a voice calling her, a voice that sounded like Darcy. She’d only met the Gryffindor girl over the summer, but other than that they hadn’t had much contact due to their classes being different. Smiling, she waved and headed towards the girl’s direction.
“Hi Darcy!” she exclaimed happily. “I guess I’ll have dinner with you tonight since Ryland isn’t here?” It was more a statement than a question, but it seemed that due to her brother’s absence she was going to have dinner with his friends.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Inviting a snake to a lion's den [Closed]   Inviting a snake to a lion's den [Closed] EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:05 am

Darcy was sorta relieved when Lucy walked over to sit with her. For a brief moment, the thought that the Slytherin wouldn't want to sit with her had struck her, but it was over as soon as it had come. "Yeah, great!" she said happily and taking a bite out of the steak. She then frowned and chewed, looking thoughtfully at Lucy.

"Wait, what? Where's Ryland?" she asked curiously, not having known he was gone. "Is something wrong? He doesn't have the disease, does he?" Darcy did notice how her voice was getting more and more worried by the second. He couldn't have the disease. He was too important.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Inviting a snake to a lion's den [Closed]   Inviting a snake to a lion's den [Closed] EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 6:04 am

Lucy quickly smiled to ease the girl's nerves. "No, he's just working tonight." she said as she grabbed a few slices of toasted bread and began to spread butter on them. "Which only reminds me of how much I want to go to Hogsmeade again." she groaned as she took a bite of her dinner. "But how are you, Darcy?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Inviting a snake to a lion's den [Closed]   Inviting a snake to a lion's den [Closed] EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 9:04 pm

"Oh," Darcy said, both relieved and feeling a bit stupid. "Good," she added, giving a grin, "I worry too easily." She then brightened up considerably. She was a third year, and she could go to Hogsmeade! An idea struck her, and she looked hopefully at Lucy. "Please, can't we go? I haven't been to Hogsmeade yet! I'm a third year now, and I can finally go! And I'm betting you know the places to go, right? Oh, and we could get a group together and have loads of fun!" she said happily.

Then she gave a slight shrug. "I mean, if you'd like to," she said softly, hoping she hadn't freaked the older girl out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inviting a snake to a lion's den [Closed]   Inviting a snake to a lion's den [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Inviting a snake to a lion's den [Closed]
Page 1 of 1