Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Willowanda Spradley (Ministry Application) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Willowanda Spradley (Ministry Application) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Willowanda Spradley (Ministry Application) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Willowanda Spradley (Ministry Application) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Willowanda Spradley (Ministry Application) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Willowanda Spradley (Ministry Application) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Willowanda Spradley (Ministry Application) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Willowanda Spradley (Ministry Application) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Willowanda Spradley (Ministry Application) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Willowanda Spradley (Ministry Application) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Willowanda Spradley (Ministry Application) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Willowanda Spradley (Ministry Application) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Willowanda Spradley (Ministry Application) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Willowanda Spradley (Ministry Application) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Willowanda Spradley (Ministry Application) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Willowanda Spradley (Ministry Application)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Willowanda Spradley (Ministry Application) Empty
PostSubject: Willowanda Spradley (Ministry Application)   Willowanda Spradley (Ministry Application) EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:19 pm

First and Last Name: Willowanda Spradley

School attended: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Favourite Subjects she studied: History of Magic and Transfiguration

Department you want to work for: Ministry of Magic Public Information Services

Job you are applying for: General employee

Why did you choose that job? I have always had a talent for writing and after leaving the Daily Prophet this seemed like the perfect oppurtunity for me.

Why should we choose you? I am efficient and organised and I feel I am made for this job. I have plenty of experience which can be transferred into this position.

Do you have any previous experience in that field? I previously worked for the Daily Prophet as a general reporter, so I have many transferrable skills.

Would you also like to be considered for the Head of Department position? Yes please.

What are the qualities and defects of your character? Willow is clever and capable, willing to work very hard all the time. When overworked, she gets stressed quite easily but it is very rare as overworking Willow is almost impossible.

Any other Information: N/A

Role playing example:
Willow rolled her eyes and groaned the minute that the Daily Prophet reporter left the room. He was such an idiot, that man. Being clever herself, the capable woman had absolutely no sympathy for people who she thought dumb and stupid. Mr Hurley had expected her to come up with every single idea for an article in the issue for next week about the departments in the Ministry. This sounded like a rubbish idea to her, but she had to go along with it as it wasn't her decision exactly. The stupd man had just sat in front of her drooling and occasionally writing one of her ideas down in his unprofessional scribble. Uggh.

Looking down at her to-do list, Willow sighed to see that she had another appointment at one, falling in the middle of her lunch hour. Great. Now she needed to go and see if she could escape at an earlier time. Her chest was killing her and she just wanted to go home and get in bed with a hot honey and lemon juice concoction, a muggle invention which suprisingly worked well. Or maybe one of her brother James' healing potions which he made himself. Or both. But that wasn't going to happen now, was it?

The woman glanced down at the huge pile of paperwork in front of her. It was probably time to get that done now, before she got moaned at because it was way past the deadline. Willow picked up her lucky quill, glaring at it. Curse it's unluckiness. She began making short, concise notes about the interview she had just had in her small, neat handwriting. Gently dotting the final 'i' in her last note, she put the quill down on the desk and opened the tin sitting next to her, taking a little chocolate biscuit. Hardly any left in there. Mr Hurley had had about a million of her supply which she rarely used herself. At least she actually deserved one.

Back to top Go down
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Minister for Magic

Willowanda Spradley (Ministry Application) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willowanda Spradley (Ministry Application)   Willowanda Spradley (Ministry Application) EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:42 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down

Willowanda Spradley (Ministry Application)
Page 1 of 1