Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Wade's Detention EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Wade's Detention EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Wade's Detention EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Wade's Detention EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Wade's Detention EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Wade's Detention EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Wade's Detention EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wade's Detention EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Wade's Detention EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Wade's Detention EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Wade's Detention EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Wade's Detention EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Wade's Detention EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Wade's Detention EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Wade's Detention EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Wade's Detention

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Dark Wizard

Wade's Detention Empty
PostSubject: Wade's Detention   Wade's Detention EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:23 am

Wade hesitated as he approached Professor Wayne's office. He knew he'd gotten himself in trouble and he'd have to pay for that, but he didn't like to be here at all.
Taking a deep breath, he knocked on his door and called out. "Professor Wayne, I'm here for my detention."
He felt like he had just betrayed himself for saying he wouldn't go and eventually did. It was a horrible feeling and to keep from thinking about it, he started counting numbers.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12...The door opened and Professor Wayne stood in front of him, tall and intimidating.
"Well, I'm here." Wade said, feeling his dignity crash to the floor.
Back to top Go down

Wade's Detention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wade's Detention   Wade's Detention EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:36 am

((no godmodding, you can't write about my actions))

James opened the door swiftly "Get in."
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

Wade's Detention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wade's Detention   Wade's Detention EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:20 am

"Get in." The man said, his voice low and deep, frightening in Wade's opinion. Still, Wade obeyed without a word.
As he walked in, he felt the usual coldness of his office, he'd been here on time to make up a lesson, and the only thing he had'nt liked about his office was the low temperatures that reminded him of the Dungeons. Wade was tense, defensive, and scared. He looked around but couldn't think of what his detention was going to be, so he turned to his professor.
"So, what am I supposed to do?" he asked, a bit annoyed.

OOC: I didn't write about your actions. It's all about what happens in Wade's head, and the only thing you "did" in my first post was open the door which you were eventually supposed to do because I don't think your detention involved having Wade knock on your door and ignore him the whole time. If we're gonna write three sentences every time, then it's gonna take forever to finish detention, so I think it's best if we let the small actions go along instead of making a post for each one of them. Besides, you got Miss Vega's name wrong. It's Selene.
Back to top Go down

Wade's Detention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wade's Detention   Wade's Detention EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:28 am

(('The door opened' is my action, if not you would have opened it and you didnt.. It's a name bro calm down. I know I was supposed to do it eventually but it wasn't now, a role play can't be finished all in one day. Goodness, this site needs to learn how to role-play! Don't write "Get in" again, it's called echoing, I've been role-playing for 5 years that there is called echoing, -shakes head-))

"You will be writing lines with a special quill of mine." James said, motioning him to a desk that had a piece of parchment paper and a dark red quill.. "This quill requires no ink. You will write, Insolent."
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

Wade's Detention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wade's Detention   Wade's Detention EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:42 am

"Alright, whatever." Wade said and walked towards the desk. Sitting down, he grabbed the quill and began to write.
Insolent
Insolent
Insolent
Insolent

His wand was fast against the parchment, trying to get it all over with.
"How many times?" he asked, rubbing his hand as it had begun to sting.
Back to top Go down

Wade's Detention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wade's Detention   Wade's Detention EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:43 am

"As much time as it takes for the message to sink in, Mr. Malfoy."
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

Wade's Detention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wade's Detention   Wade's Detention EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:53 am

Wade thought about that, and he didn't know why it bothered him. His hand began turning red, and the stinging became worse.
Insolent
Insolent
Insolent
Insolent
Insolent

His hand flew across the piece of parchment, trying to ignore the pain he was feeling in his hand.
It's probably just a mosquito bite, he thought without glancing at it and kept on writing.
Back to top Go down

Wade's Detention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wade's Detention   Wade's Detention EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:00 am

'Feeling okay?" James said to him, noticing him trying to hide pain. James smiled darkly, he enjoyed this very much.. he might just do something else...
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

Wade's Detention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wade's Detention   Wade's Detention EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:06 am

"I'm alright." Wade said, trying to ignore the man and his presence. Right now, his Potions teacher was the last person he wanted to see. He kept on writing, he kept on ignoring the pain. It was a strange type of pain, almost as if something was scratching his skin, carving something onto it.
No. It can't be. He's not that mean. He thought to himself.

Insolent
Insolent
Insolent
Insolent
Insolent
Insolent

He kept writing the word over and over again. When the pain became too much for him, he glanced at his hand. His eyes widened.
Many Insolents were written on his hand, carved into his skin. Professor Wayne had gone too far, but he wasn't going to put up with it. Lowering the pen and folding the parchment into squares, he stood up.
"You're a terrible person." He simply said, grabbed his backpack and walked out the door.

OOC: I believe we just finished a roleplaying in one day, James.
Back to top Go down

Wade's Detention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wade's Detention   Wade's Detention EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:31 am

"Not so fast, Malfoy!" James caught him before he left, he got his wand and exclaimed, "Crucio!" he concentrated hard on him, his eyes full of hate. He released the curse after a few minutes, "Never disrespect me in my classroom again!" James said slowly.
Back to top Go down

Wade's Detention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wade's Detention   Wade's Detention EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:32 am

((No, we did not finish a role-play, they don't end like that bro))
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

Wade's Detention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wade's Detention   Wade's Detention EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:16 am

OOC: Oh my lord, you are so not worth it, but for the sake of Wade's dignity I will play along just this once.

Wade was hit with an overwhelming pain. A loud noise, a scream, came out of his mouth and startled him even more. It was the most painful experience he'd ever had in his life and he couldn't stand it. Thousands of knives were being pressed against him, or at least it felt like that to him. His head, his neck, his arms, his chest...everything hurt, and the more it hurt him, the more he screamed. He looked into Professor Wayne's eyes and saw what he had always tried to ignore; the hate and dislike towards him. After a few minutes, the man released the curse, and Wade knew exactly which curse it was. His uncle had used multiple times.
An eleven-year-old, in pain, fought the tears that were now forming in his eyes. This man was horrible, a monster. With hate-filled eyes, he spoke as clearly as he could.
"I promise you that I will never disrespect you in your classroom, nor your office." his voice no longer childish, no longer playful, but rough and dry.
In his mind, he prayed for something, for someone, for anything.
Straightening up, he saw he was only a few steps away from his door. He was really thinking about running out, but was scared of what the professor would do.
Back to top Go down

Wade's Detention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wade's Detention   Wade's Detention EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:20 am

((It's called character development, My character is starting to reveal his death eater side.. this site needs some plot twists the ones currently on are way too robotic. You have to play along with it, it's fun!))

Satisfied, James smiled darkly, fierce still in his eyes. He took a step forward "I think the message has sunk in, then, hasn't it?" James was very satisified, "Get up you twit! Out of my office, now!"
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

Wade's Detention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wade's Detention   Wade's Detention EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:46 am

OOC: Fine. For the sake of Wade's dignity and for your character development I will play along. BUT JUST THIS ONCE.

"Yes, sir." Wade responded, his voice still not the same as it was when he came in. He didn't know what he wanted anymore. When he'd first gotten here he just wanted justice because of what Professor Wayne had been doing to Shah in class, but right now, he was more worried about the pain he was still feeling. Satisfaction spread across the man's face, and Wade was thoroughly disgusted.
As he ordered him out of his office, Wade walked out silently, but mentally using every Muggle swear word he'd ever heard. It was the first time he'd used them, and he was sure it was the correct time and reason to. Still fighting the tears, he walked to Professor Vega's office, hoping she was still awake.
Back to top Go down

Wade's Detention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wade's Detention   Wade's Detention EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:49 am

((When you get to role-play for as long as I have,you understand that me doing this to your character has nothing to do with OOC opinions, it's all IC. If it ever happens again, you can't just not accept it. Oh and If Selena confronts me, I might curse her too))
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

Wade's Detention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wade's Detention   Wade's Detention EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:16 am

OOC: As said before, I don't have any experience in roleplaying, and the only reason I'm here is because I love my cousin and she asked me to. I didn't like Wade getting hurt one bit, so of course I would try to avoid it. It's common sense. And I don't think you should do that to her, you can't be in control all the time. You should ler her win just once so that the next time you can get revenge. And her name is SELENE.
Back to top Go down

Wade's Detention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wade's Detention   Wade's Detention EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:19 am

((I didn't say that I won't let her win, it's character development, It's not common sense, it's a role-play, it's not going on for real don't be a wus. That's what an rpg is all about, you can't handle it, then don't make a plot within James and Wade because in order for this site to POSSIBLY EVER have any sort of plot development, this sort of stuff needs to happen at times. I said her name like that on purpose :p ))
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

Wade's Detention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wade's Detention   Wade's Detention EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:24 am

OOC: Okay, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wade's Detention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wade's Detention   Wade's Detention Empty

Back to top Go down

Wade's Detention
Page 1 of 1