Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Detention - Aoife and Kynan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thaorson Kam Elddirs

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Wizengamot Member, Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor

Detention - Aoife and Kynan Empty
PostSubject: Detention - Aoife and Kynan   Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 11:25 pm

He wasn't sure whether it was the firewhisky, butterbeers, or the encounter he just Had with Grace, probably a combination of the three, but Thaor was in a good, no, great mood. He left his office and entered the classroom to meeth Aiofe and Kynan for their detentions.

Maybe I should sit for now, sober up a bit he thought to himself, as he took a seat at his desk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.z13.invisionfree.com/durmstrangv4
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Detention - Aoife and Kynan   Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 4:52 pm

Not unlike his sister, Kynan despised the new Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor. The dude gave him detention just for getting lost! The same had happened to that younger Gryffindor girl. He looked around as he was walking towards the DADA classroom. Maybe he could walk with the girl there. He didn't exactly want to be alone. The Professor had taken ten points off Ravenclaw, too, because Aylee got confused at one question. Sure, the girl hadn't waited her turn, but in Kynan's opinion she had a point. The Professor's excuse didn't seem believable to him, either. Why would Professors need to know their student's blood status? Even the last question, about the Dark Mark, got him angry. Were they supposed to be Death Eaters in training now? One of the reasons he had ripped his homework sheet and burned it in the fireplace when he got to the Gryffindor common room. He could come up with an excuse later.

This time, he didn't get lost. In fact, Kynan was early. Professor Elldir, much to his disappointment, was already there and sitting behind his desk. "Hello Professor," he said as soon as he entered.

Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Detention - Aoife and Kynan   Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:22 pm

Luckily, Aoife didn't get lost this time even though she hadn't even rushed. Which meant she probably wouldn't get in any more trouble because, judging by her watch, she was about half a minute early. Taking a deep breath, the first-year pushed open the door she was meant to go through. Gryffindor bravery, that was it. She didn't want to let Hunter and all the rest of her house down, even though she sort of already had. At least no points had been taken away from her and it was her being punished, not her house.

"Hello Professor," she said nervously before smiling at the other boy who'd got detention. Kynan, was it? Breaaaaathe, Aoife, breaaaaaaath.
Back to top Go down
Thaorson Kam Elddirs

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Detention - Aoife and Kynan   Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:56 am

[OOC[Sorry for the short and horrible post, I have a splitting headache but wanted to reply so we can get this going]/OOC]

Thaor looked up as Kynan entered the room. Mr. Walters, how are you doing on this fine evening? he asked with a soft smile. He was in an abnormally good mood, and it clearly showed. He was almost 100% different than he was earlier today during class.

Hello Ms. O'Donnel. Should we get started now that you're both here? he said with a smile.

We're going to be doing some cleaning tonight, along with setting up the stage and some other things to get ready for the dinner party.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Detention - Aoife and Kynan   Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:39 pm

That was odd. The Professor seemed to be in much a better mood than he had been in class earlier. Raising her eyebrows slightly, Aoife nodded as he talked about what they'd be doing. That wasn't so bad. She'd always had chores at home, mainly consisting of feeding animals and cleaning so she'd be fine with that part at least. As for setting up for the dinner party, fine. Because she was going so helping would be a good thing to do, even if she had no choice. "Okay," the girl nodded.

AND SHE WAS SO EXCITED FOR THE PARTY BECAUSE SHE WAS BRINGING HUNTER AND EVERYTHING. WAIT NO SHE WASN'T IT WAS GOING TO BE TERRIBLE BECAUSE OF MEAN PROFESSOR ELLDIR.

Eh.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Detention - Aoife and Kynan   Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:45 pm

Well, the greeting was weird. It was too nice, compared to the Professor's attitude during the lesson. Were they going to get buttered up for killing now? At least, that was what Kynan was thinking. "I'm good, Sir," he simply replied. Suddenly, he heard the door open behind him and turned around. There was that Gryffindor girl who had gotten detention along with him. He flashed the girl a smile- hoping that she didn't think that all Professors at Hogwarts were so rude and mean.

"What dinner party?" Kynan asked, confused, when the Professor was done speaking. "Couldn't you do it all by magic?"
Back to top Go down
Thaorson Kam Elddirs

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Detention - Aoife and Kynan   Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 8:13 pm

Thaor sighed as he realized Kynan wasn't invited to the dinner party. There is a dinner party for the students in group A. He said with a slight frown. Oh, it would be very easy to do it all by magic. I'm glad you brought that up, I'll be taking your wands until we're done tonight. He said, motioning for them to set their wands on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Detention - Aoife and Kynan   Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:17 pm

Taking her wand? Aoife wasn't going to cheat. Not only because she didn't know any real magic so couldn't cheat, but also because of her pride. She wouldn't lose ANY points for Gryffindor. Only gain them. And get detention, since that wouldn't lose any points.

With a small shrug, Aoife walked to the front and placed her wand down on Professor Elldir's desk. It didn't matter or mean anything to her, but it seemed a bit stupid. "So all we're doing is cleaning and setting up for a dinner party?" Just clarifying. Hardly the most difficult or awkward task, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Detention - Aoife and Kynan   Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 4:33 pm

Shit. That was Kynan's first thoughts. If the Professor was mean during the lesson, now he was even meaner. Not Death Eaters in training, they were, but house elves. Doing the job for their Professor while the old man sat down, drinking butterbeer or whatever. If it was possible, smoke would be coming out of his ears right now. Not to mention the fact that he was hungry. Oh god. And they weren't going to have any wands, either! What a...

"So what are we supposed to do, sir?" Kynan asked, trying to keep his voice as cool as possible.
Back to top Go down
Thaorson Kam Elddirs

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Detention - Aoife and Kynan   Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:01 pm

Yes, that's all you'll be doing. Cleaning and setting up for the dinner party. He said with a smile, not quite sure why he was smiling other than the fact he had a great evening with Grace.

Well, you two need to sweep and mop, dust, and then set up the tables, and stage. Everything you need can be found right over there. he said, pointing to the back corner of the room.

Oh, I'll take care of these old tables, just set up the new ones. he said, flicking his wand as the old tables transfigured into a dance floor towards the front of the room.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Detention - Aoife and Kynan   Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:12 pm

Aoife nodded, slightly concerned by the man's EVIL SMILE. It didn't look to evil to be honest but she had no other conclusion to draw at this point. This detention wasn't going to be so bad, but he still terrified her. And not much terrified Aoife O'Donnell. Oh, how KIND of him to get rid of the tables. She couldn't resist rolling her eyes at this situation. It was just so...ughh.

"I'll sweep," she nodded to the other boy, making her way to the back of the room to get a brush and start. Hopefully they wouldn't be here long because it may get a bit boring. And awkward. There was no point stropping, just getting on with it would be easier and then hopefully the professor would be nice and feel inclined to let them go a little earlier. See, logical thinking.

Aoife began in the corner where all the cleaning supplies sat, whizzing around the room with the brush. This was going to be a long night.
Back to top Go down
Thaorson Kam Elddirs

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Detention - Aoife and Kynan   Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:26 pm

[OOC[Since we don't know if Aylee will be back soon or not, I'm going to post using generic terms]/OOC]

Thaor watched as the students were cleaning. He almost felt bad for making them clean without magic. He sighed as he stood from his desk and drew his wand. He magically opened a window and sent all the dust and dirt from the floor and walls out of it. Okay, you may use your wands. he said with a slight smile.

With another wave of his wand, the decorative tables set themselves up along the dance floor, and the banquet tables set themselves up at the back of the room. Oh, I've almost forgotten, Kynan, you may come to the dinner party Friday at 7pm, you may bring one guest. he said with a smile.

Aoife, will you help me set the stage for the band? he said, motioning to where the un-assembled stage were.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Detention - Aoife and Kynan   Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:36 pm

Odd how he was being so...nice to them. Obviously that magic thing didn't really help her but it may help the older boy. "Umm...I don't really want my wand. I mean, it won't really help me since I don't know any spells for cleaning...but thank you, Professor."

Aoife had picked up the brush again, ready to carry on when Elldir wanted her help in setting up the stage so she put it back down and quickly walked towards where he was standing. Wait, band? "Band, Professor?" she inquired, quickly putting her hand over her mouth when she realised she'd asked. Scary man.

"I mean, what do I need to do?"
Back to top Go down
Thaorson Kam Elddirs

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Detention - Aoife and Kynan   Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:41 pm

Thaor frowned as Aoife said she didn't want her wand, he had forgotten she was a first year and didn't know many spells. Grab your wand, I'll show you the spell we're going to use. As for the band, that is a secret. he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Detention - Aoife and Kynan   Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:50 pm

WHAT WAS WRONG WITH PROFESSOR ELLDIR? WAS HE UNDER THE IMPERIUS CURSE OR SOMETHING? SHE KNEW THAT OLDER GRYFFINDOR HAD BEEN LOOKING GUILTY.

Aoife was scared he'd suddenly pop up and be mean. Like this was all a cruel prank. But she went and got her wand from the desk as he'd said to and returned to him, ready in case he shouted at her or something. "Okies."
Back to top Go down
Thaorson Kam Elddirs

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Detention - Aoife and Kynan   Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:54 pm

Thaor sighed as Aoife got her wand and indicated she was ready. Here goes nothing he thought to himself. We're going to be using a hovering charm, the incantation is Wingardium Leviosa. Say it a couple times. he said, waiting for her to repeat the incantation.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Detention - Aoife and Kynan   Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:05 pm

Hovering charm? 'Kay, that didn't sound too bad. "Wingardium Leviosa, Wingardium Leviosa," Aoife murmured, just practicing. She decided that nothing too bad could happen, so she might as well try. Hopefully no more tables would be burnt, if that was possible with this spell.

"Wingardium Leviosa!" The small girl had learnt not to be too enthusiastic, because it usually didn't turn out well so was pretty sure she'd said it right. AND SCORE! FIRST TRY!

Just to clarify, she'd levitated her bag which was on the floor nearby. Yesss!
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Detention - Aoife and Kynan   Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:40 pm

I'M BAAAACK!

Angrily, Kynan decided to set up the tables. He dragged them over and arranged them around and whatever. The younger girl was sweeping around, but he ignored her. One by one, he brought out the tables and set them round the dance floor. Hmpf. Suddenly, Professor Elldir spoke up, after what seemed like ages, and decided to give them permission to use their wands. Kynan frowned. That was too easy. Soon enough, the Professor set up the rest of the table with a flick of his wand. Jealousy. Yeah, that was what he felt.

Invited to the party? That was too easy, too. Kynan hadn't even handed in his homework! Wait, did that mean that he was in Group A, then? And he had to bring one guest? Stomach-ache. Ugh. Did he always have to be reminded of Maya, then? Well, then. He practically stomped over to grab his wand. When he did get a hold of it, he joined the younger girl levitating things. What? Without knowing what was going on, he pointed his wand at a table and muttered, "Wingardium Leviosa." He had practised the spell well enough during his second year. During his first year he had the most trouble with it, he remembered joining Wade and Ryland at their studying session and Ryland showing him everything he did wrong with the spell. Without hesitation, the table started to float.

He had mastered the spell long ago. So he turned to Professor Elldir and asked, "So what are we levitating, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Thaorson Kam Elddirs

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Detention - Aoife and Kynan   Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:41 pm

Thaor smiled as Aoife successfully conducted the hovering charm. Very good. We will be levitating the main part of the stage so I can put the support under it. We're going to place it right there. he said, motioning to the area in the front of the dance floor.

So you two levitate it right there, and I'll put the support under it, Ready? On three, one, two three...
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Detention - Aoife and Kynan   Detention - Aoife and Kynan EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:07 pm

SERIOUSLY WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ELLDIR? NOT THAT SHE WAS COMPLAINING OR ANYTHING.

Okies. Now time for the serious stuff. Moving tables. Three, two, one, "Wingardium Leviosa!" Yay it worked again. Trying to keep focused and calm, she levitated the table to the stage successfully. Booyah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Detention - Aoife and Kynan   Detention - Aoife and Kynan Empty

Back to top Go down

Detention - Aoife and Kynan
Page 1 of 1