Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Application - Maxine Adonis - Librarian/Librarian's Assistant EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Application - Maxine Adonis - Librarian/Librarian's Assistant EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Application - Maxine Adonis - Librarian/Librarian's Assistant EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Application - Maxine Adonis - Librarian/Librarian's Assistant EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Application - Maxine Adonis - Librarian/Librarian's Assistant EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Application - Maxine Adonis - Librarian/Librarian's Assistant EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Application - Maxine Adonis - Librarian/Librarian's Assistant EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Application - Maxine Adonis - Librarian/Librarian's Assistant EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Application - Maxine Adonis - Librarian/Librarian's Assistant EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Application - Maxine Adonis - Librarian/Librarian's Assistant EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Application - Maxine Adonis - Librarian/Librarian's Assistant EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Application - Maxine Adonis - Librarian/Librarian's Assistant EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Application - Maxine Adonis - Librarian/Librarian's Assistant EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Application - Maxine Adonis - Librarian/Librarian's Assistant EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Application - Maxine Adonis - Librarian/Librarian's Assistant EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Application - Maxine Adonis - Librarian/Librarian's Assistant

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application - Maxine Adonis - Librarian/Librarian's Assistant Empty
PostSubject: Application - Maxine Adonis - Librarian/Librarian's Assistant   Application - Maxine Adonis - Librarian/Librarian's Assistant EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:52 pm

Your Name: Maxine Adonis

Your Character Age: 21

Jobs you are applying for: Librarian and Librarian's Assistant

Any experience in this field: Previous student as Hogwarts, which gives prior knowledge of Library itself.

Why you have chosen this job: As a former bartender, serving people was an ideal situation. There was something missing and serving students by providing the appropriate reading materials seems to be a better purpose than serving beverages.

How active you are on the forum? Just started, but planning to be on daily.

Why do you think you deserve this job? As a young adult, there are several responsibilities that I need to tend to on a daily basis. With this job, I can tend to these and also make my mark on the world by helping students with providing them the proper reading materials the school has to offer. I like to think of myself as a neat freak which will help with keeping the area clean and organized.

A High Quality RPG Example (any situation-minimum 300 words):

It was reaching midnight when Maxine flinched. She rubbed her eyes that were underneath her golden rimmed glasses and let out a yawn, it didn't seem like it was going to end. The piles of bills laid before her on the table where she had been sitting. Each letter demanding payment by the end of the week, signed with chicken scratch handwriting from each of the debt collectors who had successfully tracked her address down. 'Does it really need to be this hard?' Maxine thought to herself, shaking her head.

All the years of school did not prepare her for the never ending traffic from owls dropping by collection notices. Each squawk and chirp was followed by a bill of some sort, be it water, medical and even notices from stores where she had not picked up the tab like she had meant to. Her eyes started to blur beneath the fine print.

"Well, I guess if I pick up another job I'll be able to finish the last of these off" Maxine said to herself out loud, trying to reassure herself that it could actually happen. "Or Mom could find a job here in town..No she's already worked hard enough." The guilt was starting to wash over her. Why would she even dare think that? After everything her mother has done for her? The least Maxine could do is pick up the bills. An even worse feeling then came over her, failure.

Maxine raised her hands to her face, covering her wet, brown eyes. She didn't want to cry. Crying would be another form of defeat, another form of failure. Also, if there was an off chance that her mother would hear her sobs in the other room, Maxine wouldn't know how to face her. Maxine then exhaled loudly, then inhaled again quickly due to the fact she could feel herself getting choked up once more. 'I don't know how you did it Mom."

The candles flickered around her. She needed to get some rest. Maybe tomorrow she can look at the stack of papers with hope and energy as opposed to the exhaustion and sadness she was feeling now.

Thank you for Applying - Accepted
You were registered as a Librarian. Thank you and enjoy your job.
Back to top Go down

Application - Maxine Adonis - Librarian/Librarian's Assistant
Page 1 of 1