Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Lesson Three - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Lesson Three - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Lesson Three - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Lesson Three - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Lesson Three - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Lesson Three - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Lesson Three - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Lesson Three - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Lesson Three - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Lesson Three - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Lesson Three - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Lesson Three - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Lesson Three - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Lesson Three - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Lesson Three - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Lesson Three

Go down 
+2
Wade Malfoy
Ashton Clark
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

Lesson Three - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:21 am

Now that Professor Clark had been more clear, it all made sense and Lucy made a note to write it all down. She wrote down Wade's answers, and Professor Clark's responses. She didn't know much about the subject, but she was interested in it. She raised her hand, waited for approval, and asked, "So if wizards used the Flame-Freezing Charm, like Daisee said, then how come Muggles kept trying to kill wizards? I mean, it doesn't make sense. They had proof enough to know that either way they wouldn't be able to kill them, yet they still tried." She wasn't trying to make a point, but she was genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:54 am

"Wouldn't that be the Flame-Freezing Charm, sir?" the girl with a red badge volunteered.

"Correct, Ms. Dursley, I presume?" Ashton told the girl while looking at his list of registered students. "It is in fact, the Flame-Freezing Charm," he added. But before he can continue the detailed part of the lesson, a Slytherin girl this time raised her hand. "So if wizards used the Flame-Freezing Charm, like Daisee said, then how come Muggles kept trying to kill wizards? I mean, it doesn't make sense. They had proof enough to know that either way they wouldn't be able to kill them, yet they still tried," the girl inquired.

"Excellent point Ms. Malfoy. It is indeed that wizards and witches know their crafts even at that early period. But before I can tell you why this all made sense, let me first elaborate what is a Flame-Freezing Charm." Ashton went in front of the whole class for him to be seen by everyone. "Flame-Freezing Charm is a spell that can convert the pain that is obtained from a fire into a warm breeze sensation. Of course, this will not help our kind to escape from the murderous hands of the muggles. Knowing that this will not solve any problem that they had, they formulated a strategy where they can really escape the burning by using another spell. This is not the Charms class, obviously, so I won't go to any further details with it. Let's just say that it was a spell that will transform our physical traits into another. In other words, a disguise. Let me all tell you a short story that will help you understand what I am talking about."

Ashton took his wand and waved it gracefully, while pointing its tip towards the back of the room. As his students looked back to witness what it is, the projector and its slides assembled without any hesitation. After a few seconds, it started to show a picture of a witch being burn while smiling on the people around her. "This is Wenderlin the Weird. She was a witch born in the middle ages. Yes, as everyone would have guessed, she was on the time when the witch burning took place. Now, I think that all of you noticed her smile in this picture. She was definitely using the Flame-Freezing Charm that the fire won't hurt her in any way. And by the way, this picture was taken on her 24th time of burning.

"Wenderlin the Weird too much enjoyed the sensation brought about by the Flame Freezing Charm. Her solution is to make her identity as a witch known to muggles so that they will burn her alive. She let herself be burned 47 times in different appearance. In a muggle's perspective, they already burned 47 witches but in reality, these 47 women are all Wenderlin the Weird."
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:58 am

"To be honest, Witch burning is a very long and boring lesson. So, I decided to cut it short since Wenderlin the Weird is the only interest I have on it. Anyway, since we still have a lot of time to waste, all of you should participate in an activity I prepared. For now, I would like you to pick your own partner," Ashton announced. As soon as he said the last word of the sentence, noise began to circulate the room.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:58 pm

Ella sat over in the back of the room. Great she thought, just what I needed, a pick your own partner thing. Knowing no one would want to work with her, she stayed in her desk til someone decided they wanted to work with her. How is it Ellie makes so many friends so fast? Ella however did have a fondness for this particular subject, it was quite interesting.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:07 pm

Ellie was confused, she wanted to work with her sister and try to get alone to talk to her but then there were so many new people and she wanted to be able to work with those people as well. Ellie walked around the classroom looking at everyone. "Hello, would you like to work with me?" she asked to everyone. Eventually someone, somewhere would want to work with her.
Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3, Radio Worker

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:13 am

As soon as the professor mentioned about a partner, Kim thought of Ella. She realized that nowadays, Ella was the only person whom she can almost share anything and not fearing of what other people think.

Kim looked across the room and she saw Ella, sitting alone at the back. Kim immediately stood up and asked for her permission. "Hi Ella. Would you mind if I ask you to be my partner?"
Back to top Go down
http://thedrunktrain.blogspot.com
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:39 am

Ella was surprised when Kim asked her to be her partner. "Sure." Ella replied. She and Kim had been talking alot lately and afterall, they seemed to get alone fairly well. She didn't mind working with Kim at all.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:47 am

Partner work? I'll go with Lucy then! Wade thought as he glanced at his cousin. He then glanced back; he wasn't sure if he was supposed to branch out and make new friends. He thought about about this for a while. He did want to work with Lucy, and he wasn't sure he could work with anybody else at the moment. Finally, he ended up choosing her and turned towards his blonde cousin.
"Wanna work together?" he asked her, knowing that she would most likely say yes. Lately, they had been closer than before, always keeping an eye on each other.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:25 am

"Wanna work together?" Wade suddenly asked her, Lucy agreed immediately.
"So, what do you think we're gonna do?" she asked curiously, hoping it was a fun lesson.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:02 am

"I don't know. But I hope it's fun." Wade admitted, knowing that Professor Clark would most likely come up with something with the right amount of learning and fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:19 am

Daisee looked around as everyone started pairing up. Ella and Kim, Wade and Lucy. At first, she was concerned she'd be the odd one out, but then she saw a girl who looked a little like Ella (also in Slytherin) start asking around for a partner. When the girl got to Daisee, Daisee smiled.

"Sure! If you'll have me. My name's Daisee Dursley, by the way. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:40 am

"It seems like everybody has a partner already. We can start then," Ashton announced to the class.

"Witches from those time did not have any freedom to at least consult any legal basis whether they are to be burned into the hands of the muggles. No lawyers, judges or even courts to talk about it. I want to change that through this activity we are going to have today."

Ashton went to the board and suddenly, a paper appeared on it, hanging as if waiting to be moved or touched. He flipped out the blank page, showing the next one. There, a picture of an old, poor and dirty woman was shown. "This woman's name is Betty. She was accused of being a witch after being seen by a man, who was feeling nothing but disgust and hatred towards her, burning grasses and making some scary dolls in the middle of the woods while singing some chants and dancing around the fire the grasses made. Since this man saw an opportunity for him to report on, he immediately ran to the authorities and told them what he knew." The paper on the board now shows a man, smiling, while running towards a huge house outside the forest. "You're task now will be to play as lawyers as if you are defending or accusing this woman whether she is really a with or just being pointed at. The judge will be played obviously, by me." Hearing these words from him, students, with their partner, suddenly stopped talking to each other, realizing that they won't be partners at all.

"The decision will be made through a flip cone, whether you will be defender or accuser. Whoever chooses the right side of the coin will be the defender. Now, right here on this parchment your name and your partner's name. Beside it, indicate whether you will choose head or tails. Start it now," Ashton waited for them to finish writing the things up before he proceeds on the activity itself.

OOC: I will REALLY toss a coin, for all of you not to think that any of this might be an act of favoritism among of you. :OOC
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:00 pm

Ellie looked up to the Gryffindor girl who accepted her invite. "Hiya Daisee, that's a pretty name. My name is Ellie Fontayne." she smiled and reached out her hand for Daisee to shake. Hearing Professor Clark's instructions she turned to Daisee, "So do you want to play the defender or the accuser?" Ellie asked, hoping there would not be any huge fights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:20 am

Daisee smiled at at the Slytherin as the girl complimented her on her name and introduced herself. "Thanks! Ellie is a pretty name as well!" Daisee shook hands with her.

When Ellie asked what side she wanted to be, she shrugged her shoulders. "Either way is fine with me." Daisee was excited. Arguing was her best talent (or so her parents joked). Hopefully, she would be good arguing either side. "Whatever you want is fine by me. Go ahead and pick your side of the coin."
Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3, Radio Worker

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 11:26 am

Kim looked at Ella, informing her that it was her decision on what side of the coin she would choose. She still can't believe that she will face against Ella, rather than facing other partners with her.
Back to top Go down
http://thedrunktrain.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson Three
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2