Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Potions, Term 13, Year 6-7 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Potions, Term 13, Year 6-7 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Potions, Term 13, Year 6-7 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Potions, Term 13, Year 6-7 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Potions, Term 13, Year 6-7 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Potions, Term 13, Year 6-7 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Potions, Term 13, Year 6-7 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Potions, Term 13, Year 6-7 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Potions, Term 13, Year 6-7 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Potions, Term 13, Year 6-7 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Potions, Term 13, Year 6-7 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Potions, Term 13, Year 6-7 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Potions, Term 13, Year 6-7 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Potions, Term 13, Year 6-7 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Potions, Term 13, Year 6-7 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Potions, Term 13, Year 6-7

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucia Henley

Lucia Henley

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Potions Professor

Potions, Term 13, Year 6-7 Empty
PostSubject: Potions, Term 13, Year 6-7   Potions, Term 13, Year 6-7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 2:56 pm

[Lucia has not yet arrived, the classroom looks as it always has, though on the table in front, a large cauldron is positioned, containing a potion that simmers a green smoke. Please post your character's entrance]
Back to top Go down
Lyra VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyra VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I

PostSubject: Re: Potions, Term 13, Year 6-7   Potions, Term 13, Year 6-7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 6:40 pm

Lyra was in her last year of Hogwarts. It was a scary thought. But also a good one, because she couldn't wait to leave and move to Amsterdam and work at the Dutch Ministry. Nonetheless, she wasn't completely heartless, and she realised having to leave the place that had been her home for the past seven years would suck at least a little bit. If Hunter was any indication of what happened to you after Hogwarts. Whatever, Hunter was a loser and Lyra was great and Lyra was talented and ambitious, so everything was going to be fine after she graduated. And this year was also going to be fine. Starting with her first class, Potions. She'd gotten slightly better at Potions since her first year, so hopefully she shouldn't be completely awful in the class.

She was the first to arrive - before the professor too - so she headed for a table in the middle of the room, pausing to glance at the already brewed potion in the cauldron as she passed. She had no idea what it was, but it looked pretty disgusting to her, so it didn't give her too much hope for the lesson.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Potions, Term 13, Year 6-7   Potions, Term 13, Year 6-7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 3:44 pm

So... Final year. Ariel didn't really know what to do about that. She did like the idea of finishing Hogwarts, finding out what to do and just do it, but that was the problem; she had no idea what she wanted to do. She did love sports, so she was considering something to do with that department, but at the same time, the idea of starting her own place was also fairly tempting. What it would be, she had no idea there either, but it'd be nice and cozy and funny. That was all she knew. But because she didn't know, she couldn't afford to drop a subject such as potions or charms or dada, because what if she'd need it? Not that dropping dada was an option at all; Ariel loved that subject!

So she walked the long way from the Gryffindor tower to the potions classroom in the dank dungeon. She couldn't understand why Potions, the most suffocating subject of them all, was held in darkness, as if that would inspire people who didn't like it. But Ariel was sure there was nothing to do about that. So she entered the classroom and saw that the only person there was Lyra. This brought a smile to Ariel's face; she hadn't noticed her roommate leaving earlier than her, but that was just Lyra; she was stealthy. Ariel didn't even know if she'd realized that herself. She walked up to the girl and sat down next to her. "Didn't notice you leave this morning," she said with a grin and picked up her potions book, taking notice of the potion on the desk only now. Green? Didn't look like a nice fresh green either. More like a poisonous one. Ariel didn't know it; she knew no potions by look, so she sat back and waited for the professor to show.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Henley

Lucia Henley

My Character
Activity: Adult, Potions Professor

PostSubject: Re: Potions, Term 13, Year 6-7   Potions, Term 13, Year 6-7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 9:30 pm

The very first thing Lucia noticed as she entered the classroom were the two girls she'd been teaching for seven years. It almost made her feel sentimental that this was their NEWTs year. Lyra, who had gone through so much more than anyone should, and Ariel, who had grown up to be Head Girl. Lucia had tried to never play favourites, but being Head of Gryffindor house had made this very difficult. And here the two of them were, and this was the first lesson of their very last year. In a heartbeat, Lucia's plan for the class was changed drastically, and she swiftly waved her wand. All the tables in the room changed and the table they were sitting moved with their chairs to create a bit of a cozier atmosphere. "Hello girls," Lucia said with a big smile. She walked over to her own desk and sat down on the table, a safe distance from the potion brewing next to her. "Seeing as this is your last year, let's try to make it as comfy as possible, yeah? I will still have you brew dreadfully complicated potions, of course, but in a nicer atmosphere. I would have offered something to eat, but this potion is unfortunately rather precise and would not do well in the company of food," she explained.

She looked to the green potion, one of the more advanced she could ever as a student to try to brew. "I'm going to state in complete confidence that neither of you know what this potion is. It is actually one of my own creations. See, with the help of an advanced elixir's master and an expert of the Dark Arts, we sat down to find a potion that would help against the darkest of curses. Not the unforgivable curses, of course, but one as potent as them. Have either of you heard of Fiendfyre?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potions, Term 13, Year 6-7   Potions, Term 13, Year 6-7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Potions, Term 13, Year 6-7
Page 1 of 1