Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Visit from the Minister EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Visit from the Minister EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Visit from the Minister EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Visit from the Minister EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Visit from the Minister EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Visit from the Minister EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Visit from the Minister EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Visit from the Minister EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Visit from the Minister EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Visit from the Minister EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Visit from the Minister EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Visit from the Minister EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Visit from the Minister EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Visit from the Minister EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Visit from the Minister EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Visit from the Minister

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Minister for Magic

A Visit from the Minister Empty
PostSubject: A Visit from the Minister   A Visit from the Minister EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:27 pm

Jeremy walked along the hallways of Hogwarts and came across the Staff Room, where he was expecting to end up in. He entered the room and saw the professors all there and sitting. "Hello. I am Jeremy Rufford, minister of magic. I want to have a word with all the professors." he helped himself to a seat that was closest to the door.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from the Minister   A Visit from the Minister EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:48 pm

Selene stood on the coffee bar, helping herself to a nice, warm cup of hazelnut flavored coffee, when the door opened and a man entered.
"Hello. I am Jeremy Rufford, minister of magic. I want to have a word with all the professors." Mr. Rufford announced. She had heard of him, but had not yet be honored to meet him.
"Welcome to Hogwarts Mister Rufford." she greeted him.
Back to top Go down
Ambrosius Umbranox
Adult
Ambrosius Umbranox

My Character
Activity: Adult, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, Head of Ravenclaw House

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from the Minister   A Visit from the Minister EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:30 pm

Ambrosius was discussing one of his lessons with Professor Vega when he heard the door open. Turning around, he recognized the man who had just walked in, having seen his picture numerous times decorating the pages of the Daily Prophet. "Hello. I am Jeremy Rufford, minister of magic. I want to have a word with all the professors." Jeremy Rufford announced, taking a seat. "Good afternoon, minister." Ambrosius replied in a rather official tone, while his colleague was welcoming him to Hogwarts. Observing the minister a bit more closely, Ambrosius detected concern on his face. He didn't know to what they owed the pleasure of his visit, but it didn't seem to be good news.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from the Minister   A Visit from the Minister EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:31 am

After sipping from his cup of coffee, the door burst open revealing a guy in a formal clothes. ""Hello. I am Jeremy Rufford, minister of magic. I want to have a word with all the professors." Ashton was a bit surprised seeing a minister enter the staff room and talking to the professors directly. He wondered why they didn't even have any warning or word from the headmaster first.

Professor Vega and Professor Umbranox greeted him back. Ashton, on the other hand, nodded without saying a word, still trying to taste the coffee on his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from the Minister   A Visit from the Minister EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:14 am

"I don't come to Hogwarts often. I was recently gone for a talk with the headmaster, and I must now talk to all professors. I am going to get right down to the point, there is something in Hogwarts that I want. It's a book, hidden in Hogwarts. Do any of you know anything about this?" Jeremy asked, carefully scanning faces around the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from the Minister   A Visit from the Minister EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:17 am

"I don't come to Hogwarts often. I was recently gone for a talk with the headmaster, and I must now talk to all professors. I am going to get right down to the point, there is something in Hogwarts that I want. It's a book, hidden in Hogwarts. Do any of you know anything about this?" James thought it carefully, he indeed was using a special book he found, a potions book, full of strange potions, really, but it can't be anything of that. He tried carefully to maintain innocence in his face, which was not so hard, as he always had a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Ambrosius Umbranox
Adult
Ambrosius Umbranox

My Character
Activity: Adult, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, Head of Ravenclaw House

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from the Minister   A Visit from the Minister EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:34 pm

"Do any of you know anything about this?" the minister interrogated, his gaze sweeping the room, examining the professors one by one. Ambrosius fixed the man directly in the eyes, and calmly responded: "With all due respect minister, Hogwarts contains tens of thousands of different books. Without any further specifications, I am afraid we cannot help you with your quest."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from the Minister   A Visit from the Minister EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:54 pm

"With all due respect minister, Hogwarts contains tens of thousands of different books. Without any further specifications, I am afraid we cannot help you with your quest." The man said.

Jeremy opened his mouth and said, "The book has details and contents that regular Hogwarts students will not know about and should not know about. It can be anywhere, not just a Hogwarts Library, where it is less likely to be hidden. I have a guess that this book is hidden somewhere special, lost for years, centuries possibly, and I want professors to keep an eye out on anything of that nature, and anyone who is aware of such, and does not report this privately to me," he paused. "Will," he continued, a bit softer "put the ministry one step behind from bringing peace to the wizarding world."
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from the Minister   A Visit from the Minister EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:27 am

The minister informed them about a book that, as he described it, is very dangerous and a threat to all of them. Ashton thought for it at a moment and agreed with what Professor Umbranox told him, having ten thousands of books in the castle. "The book has details and contents that regular Hogwarts students will not know about and should not know about. It can be anywhere, not just a Hogwarts Library, where it is less likely to be hidden. I have a guess that this book is hidden somewhere special, lost for years, centuries possibly, and I want professors to keep an eye out on anything of that nature, and anyone who is aware of such, and does not report this privately to me will put the ministry one step behind from bringing peace to the wizarding world," the minister told them.

"Minister, if you will allow me, is it just book that you have a clue on this object? Yes, there are a lot of books in the castle and maybe hundreds of them are suspicious enough for us and the students not to touch it. Do you have any more information about this thing?" Ashton tried to address the minister as respectful as possible.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from the Minister   A Visit from the Minister EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:03 am

As she followed in the men's conversation, Selene felt lost. She had really no idea of what kind of book the Minister could be looking for, and it seemed that the other professor didn't either. Slowly walking toward one of the couches, she sat down, trying to follow to what they were saying, in hopes that she may learn something else about Hogwarts that she hadn't during her school years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from the Minister   A Visit from the Minister EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:45 pm

Tarik listened closely to the minister, he has not heard about any particular book but he did not like the way minister was approaching to them. "Minister if I followed you correctly you want us to tell you if we possess any book which contents should not be known by the students, well for myself I have some books with spells that are above the students level and they should not know about it. Plus I would hate to see that you are implying that some of us here would hide the possession of book of such magnitude form the ministry, well it may be silly from me but that threat of yours really made me uneasy." Tarik said to minister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from the Minister   A Visit from the Minister Empty

Back to top Go down

A Visit from the Minister
Page 1 of 1