Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
What evil sorcery is this (Humphrey)  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
What evil sorcery is this (Humphrey)  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
What evil sorcery is this (Humphrey)  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
What evil sorcery is this (Humphrey)  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
What evil sorcery is this (Humphrey)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
What evil sorcery is this (Humphrey)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
What evil sorcery is this (Humphrey)  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
What evil sorcery is this (Humphrey)  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
What evil sorcery is this (Humphrey)  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
What evil sorcery is this (Humphrey)  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
What evil sorcery is this (Humphrey)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
What evil sorcery is this (Humphrey)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
What evil sorcery is this (Humphrey)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
What evil sorcery is this (Humphrey)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
What evil sorcery is this (Humphrey)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

What evil sorcery is this (Humphrey)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dakota Lancaster
Third Year
Third Year
Dakota Lancaster

My Character
::
Activity:

What evil sorcery is this (Humphrey)  Empty
PostSubject: What evil sorcery is this (Humphrey)    What evil sorcery is this (Humphrey)  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 9:19 pm

Violet Amelia Rose was actually reading. SHe pointed his wand at the fireplace and did a basic fire starting spell, "Incendio". He was intantly warmed by the roaring dancing flames and she smiled to himself. She smiled victoriously when it worked

She turned her attention back to her book and began reading about a girl with a type of cancer which caused her lungs to fill up with water, this girls name was Hazel Grace Lancaster.

She read about how she became friends with a boy named, Augustus Waters who only had one leg. Violet was not usually one for muggle literature, but this book had caught her eye for some unkown reason. "This is the saddest book I have ever read in my entire life."

She kept reading and reading, getting more and more involved by the book with every word her eyes gazed upon. When she got to the part where they went to Amsterdam she couldnt help but smile.

She hoped to one day find a boy like Augustus Waters to sweep her off her feet and become the love of her life. She sighed as she finished the book and looked around at all the other wonderful stories waiting to be told.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Third Year
Third Year
Humphrey Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2

PostSubject: Re: What evil sorcery is this (Humphrey)    What evil sorcery is this (Humphrey)  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 9:29 pm

Humphrey was still getting used to Violet being back, after her being gone for so long. He'd missed his best friend though, and it was good seeing her in classes and around Hogwarts again. Sinead probably wouldn't be happy about it, she'd never really liked her. But, she would just have to find a way to get over them being friends. After all, he wasn't going to stop being friends with Violet because his other friend didn't like her. Smiling at the thought of hopefully bumping into her, he made his way down into the dungeons.

When he got down there he saw her setting down a book, smiling when he noticed it was a John Green novel. Personally he preferred both Looking For Alaska and Paper Towns, but The Fault In Our Stars was good too. A little cliche and cheesy at times, he thought. "Hey Violet, I was hoping I might bump into you down here." Humphrey said, picking one of the other seats by the fire and sitting down across from her.
Back to top Go down
Dakota Lancaster
Third Year
Third Year
Dakota Lancaster

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: What evil sorcery is this (Humphrey)    What evil sorcery is this (Humphrey)  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 9:37 pm

Violet smiled when she heard Humphreys voice. She jumped up right away and hugged him tightly and close to her. She hadnt gotten to hug him for almost a year and she wanted all her hugs now. She was surprised however that he was alone. He was usually trailed after by that annoying Sinead girl. "Wheres your little shadow? Or should I call her a puppy the way she always follows you around?" Violet asked, a bit of sarcasm, hurt and annoyance in her voice. She pushed her raven black hair back and looked at Humphrey.

She bit her bottom lip softly and looked at him, "Sorry that was rude. I just dont like how she is always around you. I barely get to see you. Its like the minute I left she tried to take my place in your life." She pushed her hair back as it kept falling in her face and made eye contact with Humphrey. "I really did miss you." She took a few steps towards Humphrey, still chewing on her bottom lip. She sighed and hugged him tight, not wanting the arugment that she knew was about to begin the minute she let go of him.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Third Year
Third Year
Humphrey Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: What evil sorcery is this (Humphrey)    What evil sorcery is this (Humphrey)  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 10:00 pm

The reaction was just about what he expected, he knew she would have done that in class if it wouldn't have annoyed everyone else to no end. Humphrey hugged her back, but then frowned when she started insulting Sinead. "She's neither, we're friends Violet." he told her, a little annoyed that she was bringing it up. He'd wanted to hang out with her, not get into a fight about him being friends with Sinead. Why can't they just find a way to get along? he thought, wishing for the drama it caused to go away.

Humphrey nodded, he realized that she must have felt like she'd lost him to her in some way. "We were friends before you left, too. But don't be ridiculous, nobody could replace you in my life, Vi. That's just silly." he said seriously, looking into her eyes to make sure she knew he meant it. Hugging her back again, he started to relax a little with his arms around her. "I missed you too. Got lonely without you here to goof off with." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Dakota Lancaster
Third Year
Third Year
Dakota Lancaster

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: What evil sorcery is this (Humphrey)    What evil sorcery is this (Humphrey)  EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 4:21 pm

Violet listened to what he said as tears fell down her face. She had missed him so much, "Either way. I do not like her. I dont like her at all, Humprey." She knew that he knew if he used his actual name instead of her nick name for him, Humphy, that she was serious and meant business. She pushed her hair back and looked up at him. She bit her bottom lip softly and felt more tears want to fall down her face. "I just... I dont wanna be replaced, is all." She knew he would understand her fears, he always did.

She laughed when he said they had been friends before she left, "Oh really? Then why had I never seen her with you before? And why didnt you tell me?" She asked getting a bit ore angry. She calmed down a tiny bit when he said no one could replace her. Humphrey had been Violets first kiss, and she his. They had a special connection no one could break. She giggled a bit more after he spoke again, "Well lets go goof ogg now. We can go on a kitchen raid if you want." She said smiling
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Third Year
Third Year
Humphrey Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: What evil sorcery is this (Humphrey)    What evil sorcery is this (Humphrey)  EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 4:31 am

Sighing, Humphrey nodded. He was well aware that neither of them liked each other. "I know you don't, Vi. Sorry." he apologized, though he wasn't really sure why he was saying sorry. He didn't feel like he'd done anything wrong, but he didn't want her to be sad either. "Nobody's going to replace you. You're my best friend, after all." Humphrey told her calmly, hugging her again. It looked like she was on the verge of tears and he didn't want to see her cry.

When she started to get angry he felt his own temper starting to rise a little too. "Because I didn't think I had to tell you about every person I was friends with. We get along fairly well, I'm sorry if that bothers you." Humphrey said, a little annoyed that they were wasting their time together arguing about this. As soon as she mentioned a kitchen raid though, his eyes lit up, and he couldn't help but smile. "That sounds like a great idea. To the food!" he said cheerfully, grabbing her hand and tugging her along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What evil sorcery is this (Humphrey)    What evil sorcery is this (Humphrey)  Empty

Back to top Go down

What evil sorcery is this (Humphrey)
Page 1 of 1