Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Gazing Out (Open) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Gazing Out (Open) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Gazing Out (Open) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Gazing Out (Open) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Gazing Out (Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Gazing Out (Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Gazing Out (Open) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Gazing Out (Open) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Gazing Out (Open) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Gazing Out (Open) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Gazing Out (Open) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Gazing Out (Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Gazing Out (Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Gazing Out (Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Gazing Out (Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Gazing Out (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miles Raleigh

Miles Raleigh

My Character
::
Activity:

Gazing Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Gazing Out (Open)   Gazing Out (Open) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:47 pm

Miles was deep in thought. Gazing outside from a hallway that had windows looking out over the grounds. He had no idea why but the library was suffocating him today. Maybe it the beast that was inside him wanting that freedom which he always stifled by staying indoors all the time. Who knew? He could guess but as of right now he was just enjoying a breeze that had come up. He loved nature and with school just starting after the summer it was the perfect time to enjoy it before winter came around.

Leaning against a railing he looked down at the people walking to and fro. Clueless as to the dangers of the world. Innocent for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Cecelia Daniels

Cecelia Daniels

My Character
::
Activity: Assistant Healer

Gazing Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gazing Out (Open)   Gazing Out (Open) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 8:43 pm

Hogwarts Healer Assistant Cece. Term Two. And she was so ready. While a relaxing summer break had been nice, she'd really started to get into the constant routine of her new job, and it was just as nice to return to work. Busy as usual, though. Despite it being the start of term, students were still turning up with injuries or sicknesses. But the main jobs for her to do in particular entailed preparing potions, fetching ingredients, picking up medicines from St Mungo's, that sort of thing. And she was always hurrying around the castle carrying heavy boxes full of various ingredients or useful medicines. Today it was a little box containing neat rows of glass vials with some potion or other she'd lost track of. It was a recipe for disaster, with how clumsy she was. Usually, she'd use some sort of spell as a precaution, but today she'd been in such a rush, she hadn't bothered.

So it wasn't very surprising when she found herself tripping over some stairs. By some miracle, she managed to keep hold of the box, but one glass vial flew out. Towards some unsuspecting bystander. Shit, it was an adult. A professor? Great. Within a split second, Cece had leaped forward, following the vial to try and catch it. It was a long shot. And she didn't catch it. She watched with dismay as it smashed into tiny pieces on the floor. And then she landed herself. Unfortunately, on the unsuspecting bystander. "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed as she stood up. Apologising for her clumsiness had become instinctive for her.
Back to top Go down

Gazing Out (Open)
Page 1 of 1