Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
To Request a Letter EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
To Request a Letter EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
To Request a Letter EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
To Request a Letter EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
To Request a Letter EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
To Request a Letter EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
To Request a Letter EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
To Request a Letter EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
To Request a Letter EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
To Request a Letter EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
To Request a Letter EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
To Request a Letter EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
To Request a Letter EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
To Request a Letter EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
To Request a Letter EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

To Request a Letter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

To Request a Letter Empty
PostSubject: To Request a Letter   To Request a Letter EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:56 am

They all headed up to the Headmaster's tower, and Selene asked if he was available for they were in great need of him.
"Is Headmaster Gray available?" she asked the statue, who didn't respond, but she guessed she was asking if they could meet.
Back to top Go down
Owen Gray
Admin
Admin
Owen Gray

My Character
Activity: Adult, Headmaster

PostSubject: Re: To Request a Letter   To Request a Letter EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:20 am

Owen was sitting at his desk face turned to the portrait of professor Dumbledore, he was just talking with him about the threat to the Britain and the weapon in Hogwarts. Owen was asking for the council and Dumbledore kept persisting that students have to be safe and weapon have to be found. He even mentioned couple of nice hiding spots for the object and Owen were to check that out later. They were interrupted in their debate with and Gargoyle saying that there is professor Vega asking for him. He turned to the door with his chair and said "OK please let them in I will see her right away."
Back to top Go down
https://livethemagic.rpg-board.net
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: To Request a Letter   To Request a Letter EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:32 am

once the statue granted them access, Selene told Wade and Lucy to stay behind and wait for Ella. Turning to the brunette Slytherin girl, she motioned for her to walk up to the office, Selene followed behind.
Headmaster Gray sat, quite professionally, on his chair. Selene put her hand on the girl's shoulder, who had stopped sobbing a little, since she knew that too much information would put her and Ellie in danger.
"Headmaster, I would like to talk to you about Miss Fontayne's younger sister. You see, their father has recently passed away, leaving them as orphans. Ellie the younger girl, turns eleven in a few days, and due to the safety of the girl, I came to ask that you please allow her to come to Hogwarts a few days earlier than she should be. I know it's probably too late into the year, but, if needed, I will help her catch up and check up on her." She explained, hoping that Headmaster Gray would agree to her request.
Back to top Go down
Owen Gray
Admin
Admin
Owen Gray

My Character

PostSubject: Re: To Request a Letter   To Request a Letter EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:09 am

ooc: Sorry for me not being online before now, but I had some work to do and did not exactly had time.

Owen sat down and listened to the proposal, Hogwarts had a policy not to accept witches or wizards if they did not had 11 years at the moment of term start but this was by all means specific situation. As miss Vega finished Owen said “so as if I get you right you are asking for Hogwarts to accept a pearson below their age level late in term. When does she becomes. and are we certain she is a witch?”
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: To Request a Letter   To Request a Letter EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:57 am

OOC: It's alright Smile :OOC

“So as if I get you right, you are asking for Hogwarts to accept a person below their age level late in term. When does she becomes. and are we certain she is a witch?” The Headmaster asked, unsure of whether he should accept the girl.
"She will be eleven in a few days Headmaster. And the Fontayne's are pure-bloods, the younger girl is sure to be a witch." Selene answered him, fearing that he may reject their proposal.
Back to top Go down
Owen Gray
Admin
Admin
Owen Gray

My Character

PostSubject: Re: To Request a Letter   To Request a Letter EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:58 pm

"Well even tough they are pure-bloods it does not mean that girl is a witch but it is high possibility. Ok I will check my records now to see if she is registered for the next girl" Owen waved his wand and a file appeared on his desk reading "Second Generation". Owen opened it and went trough the names. "You said Fontayne right. Here I can see a Fontayne wrote in for the next year, so that would mean she is a witch after all. Only problem that remains here is will she be able to follow the classes this late. But since we have some students that already arrived late I do not see why we should not approve this request. But I would need to see the girl before my final decision is made, I would recommend her coming to Hogwarts to see me and than we can decide on this, and if decision is positive we can do the sorting immediately. I would trust that you can handle the girl before she gets a house right? Also I never offered any refreshment to you if you are up for it?"
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: To Request a Letter   To Request a Letter EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:20 am

"Well even tough they are pure-bloods it does not mean that girl is a witch but it is high possibility. Ok I will check my records now to see if she is registered for the next girl" The Headmaster said to her. With a wave of his wand a file appeared on his desk reading "Second Generation".
"You said Fontayne right. Here I can see a Fontayne wrote in for the next year, so that would mean she is a witch after all. Only problem that remains here is will she be able to follow the classes this late. But since we have some students that already arrived late I do not see why we should not approve this request. But I would need to see the girl before my final decision is made, I would recommend her coming to Hogwarts to see me and than we can decide on this, and if decision is positive we can do the sorting immediately. I would trust that you can handle the girl before she gets a house right? Also I never offered any refreshment to you if you are up for it?"
Selene had a tough time following his words, he spoke too fast for her.
"Um, sure, I can handle her before she gets a house. And no, thank you. I'm okay." she told him.
"I do want to discuss what would happen to these girls during vacation. Will they be allowed to stay at the Castle? Where would we send them off to if they aren't?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Request a Letter   To Request a Letter Empty

Back to top Go down

To Request a Letter
Page 1 of 1