Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Torn Out Letter EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Torn Out Letter EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Torn Out Letter EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Torn Out Letter EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Torn Out Letter EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Torn Out Letter EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Torn Out Letter EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Torn Out Letter EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Torn Out Letter EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Torn Out Letter EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Torn Out Letter EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Torn Out Letter EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Torn Out Letter EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Torn Out Letter EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Torn Out Letter EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Torn Out Letter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

A Torn Out Letter Empty
PostSubject: A Torn Out Letter   A Torn Out Letter EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 1:32 am

*a torn notebook paper lays on the side table*

Elita, Selene and Andrew,

Do not worry about me. I have left to pursue my destiny. I decided that this is my life and I would do what I wanted. Do not look for me. I will not return.

I was not meant to be a school girl. I was meant to be free and dangerous. You probably know where I am, but if you don't, it is not important.

I'm safe and happy. I hated to have to do this, but I also hated myself for having to hide such a huge passion for what I loved.

I'm able to be me now and not have to act "normal". Give Elita the rest of my belongings.

I love you, I always have and always will. Take care.

See you in another life,

A Torn Out Letter Ella_signature_by_amber0productions-d53ca3e
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

A Torn Out Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Torn Out Letter   A Torn Out Letter EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 1:43 am

Elita bounded down the stairs hoping to have a fun and lazy first day of summer. It was her second summer having a mom again and now she'd have a papa as well. She looked forward to cuddling on the couch next to her mom to watch cartoons.

However, all she saw was a torn paper on the table. Thinking it was a note telling her that everyone would be back, she picked it up and began reading it until she reached Ella's elegant signature at the bottom.

Her eyes filled with tears as she screamed and screamed wanting it to all be a dream. Sure, her and Ella weren't super close, but they were fairly close and they loved each other. Elita wanted more than anything right now to be wrapped in someone's arms and comforted.

Her sister. Gone and she knew exactly where.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

A Torn Out Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Torn Out Letter   A Torn Out Letter EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:38 am

Selene woke up at the sound of a scream. She knew it was her daughter, Elita, so she got out of bed quickly, barely caring about the cold floor on her bare feet and ran down the stairs. Worried, she searched for Ellie in the living room, the room directly in front of the stairs, but found no one. It was in the kitchen that she finally found her, holding a piece of paper. "Ellie!" Selene ran to her, wrapping her arms around her, "Baby, what's wrong? Did you have a bad dream?"
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

A Torn Out Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Torn Out Letter   A Torn Out Letter EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:45 am

Elita shook her head, wishing that was the only thing wrong. Silently, she lifted her head and held out the piece of paper. It wasn't fair to have to put her mother through this kind of stress but she had to tell her, she'd find out soon enough anyways. The hard part would be the time to clean out Ella's room.

How could she do this, on her birthday of all days? How could she be so selfish as to not celebrate her sister's 14th birthday. Elita pulled at her hair as a sign of frustration and uncertainty before turning to face her mother. She knew what her face would hold and she didn't want to cry and she didn't want her mother to cry but it was too late for that because her face was wet. Silently, her hand went up to the dove charm with her name on it that her mother had given to her and Ella. It was the only connection they had left.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

A Torn Out Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Torn Out Letter   A Torn Out Letter EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:10 pm

Taking the paper from her, Selene read it carefully as tears began to form in her eyes. Today was Ellie's birthday, and what was meant to be a surprise party in the evening was now turning into a nightmare. "Is she with Mrs. Umbridge?" She found herself asking, knowing the answer to her question already. Wrapping an arm around Ellie, she pickdd up the phone and dialed Andrew's home phone. He'd know what to do in times like this, and he liked Ella so she knew her daughter's turning would remain safe with him. When he picked up, she informed him of what had happened and asked that he come a little earlier than planned. Selene didn't know if Ellie would still want to celebrate.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Ministry of Magic Worker

A Torn Out Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Torn Out Letter   A Torn Out Letter EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:42 pm

OOC: Let's pretend I answered and came over very quickly Razz

Andrew rushed to the Vega Residence. But because this was London, he had to practically run through the streets to find their home. It was peaceful from the outside, but now he knew what a turmoil it was on the inside. Opening the door, he found Selene and Elita, both with red, wet eyes. Quickly, he approached them and before he did anything else he took the paper from Selene's hand, read it over and over until he lost track of what the words meant. "Did you know about this?" he asked Selene.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

A Torn Out Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Torn Out Letter   A Torn Out Letter EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:58 pm

The first thing her mother did after reading the letter was call Andrew. Elita pulled out a chair and sat there quietly, looking at the floor, as Andrew came rushing in. The world around her spun and she was unsure of what else she could do. As her mother asked the question that they all knew the answer to, Elita realised this really was it.

The visions she had, they'd come true. After thinking for a while, without lifting her head she replied in a solemn, choked voice, "Yes ma'am. She's with our grandmother. She betrayed me for the women who attacked me twice with the same curse in the same night. She looked like she'd be fine for a while. HOW COULD SHE!?" Elita's head popped up as she screamed the last phrase, fury in her voice and eyes.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character

A Torn Out Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Torn Out Letter   A Torn Out Letter EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 9:46 pm

"I had something in mind, but I didn't..." Selene trailed off and didn't finish to answer Andrew's question because Ellie began speaking once more. Selene had no idea her own daughter had been attacked by her grandmother, and when she found out, right at that instant, she began to cry even more. Holding Elita closer as if trying to put the child back the way she was. "Why didn't you tell me!" she shouted unintentionally. "I am your mother and you never tell me anything! You're just like Ella!"

Frustrated, Selene let go of Elita and walked out of the room. She walked past Andrew, bumping into him, and went outside. It was outside where she knew she could take a few minutes and calm down. London was a big city, people went out and about without carrying about others, but if they saw her screaming, or if they saw Ellie or Andrew upset, they would take notice. Selene stayed still, thinking over the situation and taking deep breaths. Was she this bad of a mother?
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

A Torn Out Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Torn Out Letter   A Torn Out Letter EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 10:30 pm

As her mother yelled at her telling her she was just like Ella, she bit her lip to keep from screaming back at her. As her mother let her go and walked outside, she looked to Andrew then quickly down to the floor. "Of course this would happen on my birthday. Everything bad always happens to me."

Her voice trailed off. Blocking everything out, she whispered just loud enough for Andrew to hear, "Maybe I am just like Ella. A liar, someone who hides everything...a traitor. Maybe I'll leave too. Slowly, she turned and walked back up the stairs to her room and locked the door. Heaving herself onto her bed, she put her face into her pillow and cried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Torn Out Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Torn Out Letter   A Torn Out Letter Empty

Back to top Go down

A Torn Out Letter
Page 1 of 1