Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)

Go down 
+2
Ariadne O'Rieley
Hunter VanDerberg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity:

PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)  Empty
PostSubject: PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)    PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)  EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:28 pm

Vanessa Di Angelo walked around the common room of the Snake pit with her hands full of streamers and party deocrations. She decided that she needed to find herself a boyfriend and what better way to do it than a party. Now that luca was no longer a teacher at her school, she didn’t have to worry about her brother going to their mother if she did something wrong.

She shook her head to erase all thoughts of her brother out of her head. She fluffed up the tulle on her Slytherin Emerald green dress and messed up her hair a bit to give it a messy sexy look that drove most boys crazy. She walked across the room in her sparkly silver high heels and waved her wand to put up all the remaining decorations. She smiled at her work and decided that the party was ready. She just hoped people actually showed up.

She got some of her friends to work the door in case people that werent from Slytherin came to her party. That way they could get in. The more the merrier when it comes to parties. She sat on the couch and draped her arm over the edge as she waited for people to arrive. She summoned a bottle of butterbeer and sipped it and smiled at the delicious taste that overwhelmed her senses.

She nuzzled into the couch and kicked her feet up on the table and relaxed as she waited for people. She summoned an apple from the snack table and bit into it. The sweet juice spread across her lips and she smiled softly.

Nessas outfit:
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)    PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)  EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:47 am

So, the word around Hogwarts was that the Slytherins were having a party. And apparently, the party was going to be held in the Slytherin common room. Which was a really terrible decision in Hunter's opinion, because the Dungeons definitely didn't give off a party kind of vibe. It was also a terrible decision, because it meant that he had to make his way all the way up the stairs to Gryffindor tower when it was over, and he would probably be too lazy and intoxicated later on to want to try. But in the end, he did. Because Hunter VanDerberg did not miss parties. And because it was probably lame, being a Slytherin thing, and those poor people were probably in need of his presence - and his firewhiskey - to liven things up. And anyway, if it really sucked, he'd be right by the kitchens. And the Hufflepuff common room. He could just get food and go hang out with Lyn or something.

Since he was going straight from work, Hunter headed to the party on his own. He was way too lazy to go up to Gryffindor tower to meet his friends and then walk back down. So, after picking up a bottle of firewhiskey for himself and Aoife, if she decided to show up, he headed back to the castle. After finally reaching Hogwarts, instead of bounding up the stairs like he usually would, he swung a left and headed down the corridor leading to the dungeons. The common rooms were supposed to be all secretive and shit, but they weren't. Hunter knew where all of them were, actually. From dating Seren, and being friends with Victoria. From Lyn. And also from exploring the school top to bottom more times than he could count. Though, Hunter hadn't really explored anywhere in years - which was kind of sad, but not. Exploring was something he'd done as a kid. It didn't have nearly the same appeal anymore - though that might have to do with the fact that he'd already found all of Hogwarts' secrets.

Finally, he made it to the Slytherin common room, and slipped through the passage once one of the girl's watching the door opened it for him. "Thanks!" he said with a grin. As Hunter emerged into the room, he glanced around in slight interest. Because it was actually one of the few places in the castle that he'd never encountered before. There weren't many people there yet, which meant Hunter was too early. He hated being early to parties. Maybe he should have gone up to meet is friends. Oh well. Spotting a bunch of butterbeer on one of the tables near where a girl he recognized as Vanessa DiAngelo was sitting, he headed over to grab one. "Hey, DiAngelo," he greeted her as he neared her, still looking around the common room curiously. It was pretty cool looking, actually, and there was a huge window that looked out into the murky water of the lake. But it was dark and stone-like and didn't look nearly as comfortable as the Gryffindor common room. Not somewhere that people could relax and have fun. "Nice common room," he said anyway, though he still wasn't sure if he meant it.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)    PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)  EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:53 am

Vanessa heard one of her minion’s say the password so she assumed someone had arrived that was there for the part. She smiled when she saw Hunter. Hunter was one of the first people she ever met at this school, but they didn’t talk much these days. Not since maybe her second year.

She smiled and brushed off her dress and fixed her hair. She walked over to the drink table as her heels clicked across the stone floor and grabbed herself another drink. “Hey there yourself, VanDerberg. Your girlfriend not here tonight?” She had heard rumors that the famous Hunter VanDerberg had been tied down, but she didn’t know who had done it.

She looked around and smiled when he complimented the Snake pit. “It is ok. Kind of dark and damp. But I like it. Then again, I am a Slytherin.” She smiled and looked towards the window that looked into the depths of the lake. She saw the giant squid swim by and she smiled. He often did that, just swam by stared into the common room, and then went along his merry way. It was quite humorous actually. She sat back down on the couch and crossed her legs as she sipped her drink.
Back to top Go down
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 4, Madam Puddifoot's Employee

PostSubject: Re: PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)    PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)  EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:10 am

A party! Ari loved nothing more than a party! Well, she loved herself too, but parties where high on the list! When she had heard an older student was throwing one, she had gotten one of her purple dresses, as she suspected everyone would wear green as the party took place in the common room, and tied her hair up in her famous Princess Anna braids. She threw on a heart shaped good necklace, and completed the look with some black ballet flats. Brilliant. She checked her reflection in the mirror and decided she was too perfect for makeup, and skipped down the stairs to where the party was. She didn't know the girl who was throwing it, but knew that Ari was much better at throwing parties herself.

So this one wouldn't be as awesome as there probably wasn't going to be any frozen involved at all, which made ARI a little sad. Nobody appreciated the greatness that Frozen was. As she skipped down, there where streamers lining the walls and ceiling but no balloons. Who in their right mind would throw a party without balloons? Ari rolled her eyes in disgust. This party wasn't worth the trouble inviting DEREK to come along. She suspected Matthew might already be planning on coming, so she didn't even bother.

When Ari got down the stairs to the common room from the girls dormitory, she smiled when she saw her first true love, Hunter VanDerberg. Her eyes blinked wildly, and she felt her cheeks blush up a little bit, but she convinced herself that it was hot I. The common room from the fireplace. She skipped down to where Hunter was sitting and said, "What brings you to this party? It's rather boring isn't it?! Wouldn't you like to go see my dorm instead?! You are here after all!" Ari then noticed he didn't have anybody with him. She asked, "No date?! Well, I bet you heard I was coming so you cancelled your plans. Right?!"

Yeah that was it. Ari could only hope that sixth year Hunter VanDerberg cancelled all his plans for little Third year Ari. She said, "I throw way better parties than this one. A party isn't a party without music. Frozen music to be precise."  Ari hadnt talked to Hunter in a while, but she was positive he still liked her as much as he did the last time she saw him. After all, who wouldn't like Ariadne O'Rieley?
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)    PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)  EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:28 am

Vanessa rolled her eyes as the young Slytherin arrived, “Trust me kid. We have music. It just ahsnt gotten here yet.” Vanessa had taken a certain liking to the first year Slytherin, Dakota Lancaster. When she heard the kid could sing, she asked her to perform. “Also, since I know how obsessed you are with frozen, I made you something.”

She hurried up to her room and came down with a box. She handed it to the young girl. She had spent all the alst night drawing it, so she really hoped the young girl liked it. She didn’t really know Ariadne, but she knew enough to know about her little obsession with the muggle movie. She smiled when Dakota arrived and she hugged the little girl who ran to the stage to start setting up for her performance.  

Vanessa knew that the young girl had a crush on Hunter, but it was a child fantasy to think she actually had a chance with him, There was a 3 years difference between the two, and he had a girlfriend, or so the rumors said. Sure, there had been a time where Vanessa herself had had a crush on the lion cub, but its not like she did anymore.

Ariadnes gift :
Back to top Go down
Dakota Lancaster
Third Year
Third Year
Dakota Lancaster

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)    PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)  EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:41 am

Dakota was so excited to be invited to a Slytherin party by Vanessa Di Angelo, a 5th year. Dakota herself was just a first year. She would get to sing at the party and she was really excited. She loved to sing and she loved to perform. She stepped into the common room. She was wearing a red dress and she was even wearing makeup. She had gotten Vanessa to help her with it since she didn’t really know much about makeup. But she thought she looked really good.

She ran and hugged Vanessa and smiled, “Hi Nessa. Thanks for inviting me.” She then turned to the other twi students and smiled. She knew Ariadne, but she didn’t know the boy. “Hello Ari. Hi there, older boy. Im Dakota. Its nice to meet you. Well I better go set up. “ She thenr an to the stage where a band was waiting for her to run a set practice.

She began to sing the lyrics to a muggle song called Ready or not.:
H-Hey H-Hey
H-H-Hey (H-Hey)
Oooooooooooooo
I'm the kinda girl who doesn't say a word,
Who sits at the curb and waits for the world
But I'm about to break out, about to break out
I'm like a crook tonight

Back to top Go down
Aeva Rivière
Adult
Aeva Rivière

PostSubject: Re: PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)    PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)  EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:20 pm

Aeva wanted nothing more than to go to her common room, study a little bit, then go to sleep. However, she knew that wasn't going to be the case when she walked down the stairs. She could've heard the music from a mile away, if she were paying attention that is. Sighing, she walked through all the people in the common room, unaware that other houses could even enter her common room, and walked to her dormitory.

Aeva plopped down on the bed with a huff and pulled out her journal and Potions book. She was studying several new potions, not really to make them, but because they were fun to read about. She switched between potions, Charms and Transfiguration, before finally becoming tired from reading. Grabbing her favourite pen, she leaned back against the headboard and began doodling in her journal. She loved drawing, she loved painting and she loved art. It was one of the things she was most passionate about.

It was half past 10 when she finally finished her drawing and grew bored. Miranda wasn't up yet, she actually wasn't sure where she was. They hadn't really talked much since that first night, which didn't bother Aeva, but she figured they'd talk tonight about how stupid it was that there was a party going on in their common room. Why couldn't they just hold it in the courtyards? She got out of bed and brushed her hair, it no longer curled, more so as it just hung down her back almost perfectly straight. She took a look at her makeup, it was still rocking, she didn't even need to touch it up. Score! Lastly, she went to her trunk and pulled out her red dress and heels to accompany it.

She couldn't believe she was actually going to do this. She was going to go to a party. She wasn't sure what exactly compelled her to get dressed that night, maybe it was the lack of friends but she did. When her outfit was all put together, she took one last glance in the mirror and began towards the common room.

The music they were playing sounded horrible. What was that shit? She looked around a saw a girl in a green dress and a little girl in a purple dress, whom she may have once met, as well as she saw a boy who looked to be carrying alcohol and a girl who was the cause for the horrible music. She didn't know anyone, then again, the only people she knew was Miranda and that Aoife girl, but who cares. Her first stop was the grab a piece of Butterbeer cake and maybe a drink. Most likely, they only had Butterbeer here, but that drink that boy was holding looked promising.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)    PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 11:34 pm

Tipping a healthy amount of liquid from the bottle of firewhiskey into his butterbeer, Hunter took a sip as Vanessa greeted him. She'd always seemed to be a bit more on the promiscuous side, and the way she said hey yourself and instantly asked about his girlfriend didn't do much to detract from that reputation. Not that his reputation was all that much better these days, and he wouldn't be surprised if the vast population of Hogwarts assumed that they'd hooked up. Of course, Hunter's close friends would know that he didn't talk to Vanessa DiAngelo. Of course, as far as his close friends knew, he hadn't talked to Agnes Beaumont either. Anyway, after the horrible shock of Agnes' pregnancy, and the relief that came with finding out the child wasn't his, he'd decided that hooking up with people was probably not the most productive way to spend his time. Because Hunter had learned from experience that nothing was worse than finding out that a girl that you'd previously slept with was pregnant. Well, except for maybe finding out that your brother had been murdered, but that was a given.

"I don't know if she's coming," Hunter replied, shrugging. "Honestly, even if she planned on it, I don't know if she could make it past the kitchens without getting distracted," he added with a grin. Hunter hadn't really meant for word to travel so fast about him and Aoife, but they were at Hogwarts. After last year, when everyone and their mother knew about Jack before he'd even made it back to school, Hunter had learned how to ignore the rumor mill completely, because he seemed to be one of those people who couldn't seem to avoid being a part of it. Taking another sip of his drink, he sank down into the couch - which wasn't nearly as comfortable as the Gryffindor one - next to Vanessa, and watched as the Giant Squid floated past the window.

He really should have gone up to Gryffindor tower and made at least Blake come with him. The party was primarily Slytherin, and the kitchens were starting to seem a bit more tempting. But, after a moment, a familiar face popped up in front of him, and Hunter smiled at the redheaded girl. "Hi Ari," he replied in an amused tone, as the girl rushed on about the party and herself. He could imagine that her friends had a hard time dealing with her, but since she was so much younger than him, Hunter found it a bit more entertaining that annoying. And so far, there wasn't much else interesting going on, so he quickly decided to play along. He leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees, to talk to her. "You know, between you and me, it is kind of boring," he agreed in a low voice, so that only she could hear. "But I can't get into your dorm to see it. Boys aren't allowed in the girl dormitories, there's a spell that makes sure of it." As Hunter had found out ages ago. Quite inconvenient, really.

As Ari continued talking, and some first year girl turned up, Hunter suddenly felt like he maybe shouldn't have brought firewhiskey. He hadn't realized there would be kids there, and the last thing he needed was to get sent to jail for intoxicating eleven year olds. Glancing around the room, he spotted an older girl nearby who he'd seen around but had never spoken to. Probably another transfer, since they seemed to be dominating the school. "Hey, red dress!" he called to her, because he didn't know her name. "Here, you look like you could use this," he added, holding the bottle of firewhiskey out to her. He could always buy another one. It took a moment before he was able to focus on Ari again, and he just caught her asking if he'd brought a date, or cancelled all of his plans for her. He couldn't help but grin. "You mean you don't have a date?" he asked in a mock incredulous voice. "I find that hard to believe." But not really, because she was miniscule. Had he really only been that old when he'd asked Aoife out the first time?
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)    PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)  EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:12 pm

Aoife never understood why people had parties for no reason whatsoever. It made sense on holidays, even stupid ones like New Year's, but when people were having them for no reason, she usually didn't go. Today wasn't meant to be an exception - she had homework to do, and even that would probably be more interesting than some party being held by that dumb Slytherin girl in the year below, for no good reason. But then, she finished the homework much earlier than expected, and she couldn't find anything to do. So since Hunter was at the party, with firewhiskey which always made things more bearable, and if the Slytherin girl had any sense, there would also be plenty of good food, she descended the stairs from the common room down to the dungeons. Hoping that Hunter had turned up, and that they had pumpkin juice to mix with the firewhiskey.

Unfortunately, since she was still sixteen, although only a couple of months away from being of age, she still couldn't buy her own firewhiskey. And she wasn't a thief, like Hunter, so she wouldn't steal it. Therefore, she trailed down to the party carrying a single bottle of butterbeer, feeling a little bit pathetic. She'd been wondering how she was actually going to get into the common room, since she was a Gryffindor, but when she got there, she saw Slytherins waiting outside to let people in. She frowned at them suspiciously. As a general rule, Slytherins didn't like Gryffindors (which was dumb, since some Slytherins weren't so bad) but they let her in anyway. Oh well. She was just here for the free food and firewhiskey.

When she walked in, she immediately recognised Hunter's hair, and a familiar mini, wannabe Aoife. AnnoyingAriadne. Great. For a moment, she considered just going back to the Gryffindor tower, but decided to persevere and try and put up with the girl. The music someone was playing wasn't very good. Looking to the source, she saw a small child screeching into a microphone. Ugh. Feeling even moodier, she went over to Hunter and Ari and tried to put on a smile. She just heard Hunter respond to something about her not having a date. Who would want to date Ariadne? Nobody sane, surely. "You don't need a man to be awesome," she chipped in. "You can be a strong, independent woman without a git like Hunter to hold you back!" Aoife was so motivational, wow. "Hey Aeva!" she added, noticing the French transfer nearby.
Back to top Go down
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 4, Madam Puddifoot's Employee

PostSubject: Re: PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)    PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)  EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:49 am

The older girl handed ARI a drawing. Ari looked at it weirdly. Yes it was frozen, and frozen was her all time favorite, but she had seen better hand drawn drawings of the two. Her aunt EVELYN was a professional artist, and she had a mural of the ice castle scene from frozen on her bedroom cealing. So this was nothing compared to that. She looked at it and the older girl and made a face and said, "Uh... Thanks I think!"

A younger girl who thought that she knew Ari came up to them and after like her and Ari where best friends. It was obvious Matthew was her best friend. This girl wasn't worthy enough to be her best friend. And she was supposed to sing, according to the older girl. And when she went up and started singing, Ari simply had no choice but to cover her ears. She was terrible. Honestly aweful.

Ari's face lit up when hunter said he didn't know if ASSFARTS was coming! Which was good because that meant that Ari and hunter could spend the WHOLE night together. She giggled a little bit when he told her the party was boring. But the other girl couldn't hear as it was only a statement meant for Ari's ears. Ari remembered the spell forbidding guys to go up to the girls dorm and said, "that's a shame... I have frozen posters all over! I was hoping you would get to see my AMAZING decorating skills! Oh by the way, are you with ASSFARTS?"

She thought she would throw that in there, as it was important information that she HAD to know. It was then she walked in. ASSFARTS. Ari rolled her eyes as her question was silently answered. She asked, "who invited you ASSFARTS?" Her party was now OFFICALLY ruined. No frozen, hunter wasn't single, no frozen...and no Matthew.
Back to top Go down
Aeva Rivière
Adult
Aeva Rivière

PostSubject: Re: PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)    PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)  EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:38 pm

Spoiler:

There was a boy, well the only boy in the room called her. Well, not exactly, he didn't address her by name but then again, she didn't know him. She could definitely use whatever he had offered her. She knew it was some sort of alcohol because of the bottle. "Red dress has a name." she replied smirking, holding a now empty cup in her hand. "Aeva's the name and I could use some of that, yes." she nodded towards the Firewhiskey.

She didn't have a chance to talk to the guy who'd yet to introduce himself before Aoife walked in. "Hi Aoife." Aeva returned with a smile. Despite meeting new people, she'd really rather be in her pajamas all snuggled up in her blanket. Instead, she sat on an oversized chair, with random people around her and a child screeching into a microphone. "Would someone just shut her up?" Aeva mumbled loud enough  for Aoife and the boy to hear.

No one danced, they all just sort of sat everywhere and ate food, while the older students drank. Aeva wasn't sure this was the definition of a party. Where's the weed and the sex and the loud crazy music and grinding? This was almost like a study group or a 5 year old's party, hell, her first birthday party was probably better than this. She wanted to get so wasted she'd forget her name, she wanted to have no regrets of what happened that night, instead, she was having regrets of even attending this party."We should ditch this place and go throw our own party somewhere. A real party, not some little social gathering for children."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)    PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)  Empty

Back to top Go down

PARTY (Open to everyone. Come one come all)
Page 1 of 1