Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Christmas Feasting (closed) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Christmas Feasting (closed) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Christmas Feasting (closed) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Christmas Feasting (closed) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Christmas Feasting (closed) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Christmas Feasting (closed) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Christmas Feasting (closed) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Christmas Feasting (closed) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Christmas Feasting (closed) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Christmas Feasting (closed) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Christmas Feasting (closed) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Christmas Feasting (closed) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Christmas Feasting (closed) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Christmas Feasting (closed) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Christmas Feasting (closed) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Christmas Feasting (closed)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Photographer, Daily Prophet Journalist

Christmas Feasting (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Feasting (closed)   Christmas Feasting (closed) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 8:46 am

Heeeyy:

Wearing the stupid jeans with the elastic band on them, the ones her mother had bought after a long talk about the huge responsibility this baby was going to be, Agnes headed towards the Tramshed where she would meet Victoria for dinner. Lately, her brother and the Ravenclaw had been her rock, in all senses of the phrase. She'd stayed at Hogwarts, eating and sleeping and reading over notes that she hadn't taken, and she'd learned quite a lot about what it meant to be pregnant thanks to Victoria's knowledge through books. She'd learned about trimesters and how big the baby was and things that Agnes never thought about. She'd been busy trying to pretend it wasn't happening to her, trying to hide it from as many people as she could, that she'd forgotten the fetus inside her was still human. Truthfully, she had never taken it seriously. Ansel had been harsh, not bothering to voice his thoughts on her reckless actions, but Agnes understood. She didn't want a kid, not yet at least, but the simple thought of killing it was wrong. Whatever gender the fetus was, he'd have to put up with Agnes for the rest of eternity. It seemed like a fair trade, Agnes suffered through the life-giving experience, and the baby got heras a mother.

She was fifteen weeks pregnant, and her belly was big enough to cause attention she didn't want. Her youthful face and the added package was not a good mix to the strangers she encountered in the streets. Nevertheless, she put on a brave face and walked around London like it was a completely normal part of her routine, with Ansel by her side. That was probably what bothered her most, that people often thought her brother to be the father. They looked at her, they looked at him, they looked at her fatness...they frowned. It was disgusting, though she knew how people would make such an assumption. With her hands inside the pockets of her burgundy coat, Agnes arrived at the restaurant and she quickly glanced around before they were taken to a table. Motioning to Ansel to follow her, she slipped into the booth, took the menu and began inspecting it.

"I can't believe I'm still eating. I'm insanely fat already." she groaned, and she was sure Ansel would roll his eyes or tell her to get over it as he often did. A smirk crossed her face when she saw they had burgers, chicken burgers, but burgers nonetheless. The waiter came by to take their drink orders, and Agnes ordered only water, before glancing back to see if Victoria had arrived. She didn't have much time to check, though, as just then, she felt an intense need to just be done with everything. It suddenly hit her that she was alone in this. Not in the sense that she wasn't married or shit like that, but that it was always just going to be her baby and herself, because Ansel and Victoria wouldn't be there forever. Staying quiet, she leaned back on the booth, resting her head on her brother's shoulder, as they waited for Victoria to show up.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Feasting (closed)   Christmas Feasting (closed) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 11:20 am

Wizarding World was unfair to Evan lately: he was expelled from school, his wand was destroyed, and he had no regular work. His new wand, that he bought illegally, didn't obeyed him well. It was probably due to some rules of magic, bullcrap like "Wand chooses its owner" or something like that. Anyway, since Evan didn't like the fact that the core of his current wand was troll whisker, both because of the name and efficiency, he was going to change his wand one day.

So being in some muggle place looked like a good opportunity to get some rest from the Wizarding World for Evan. Muggle society was much better after all. At least he had never met morons like Alek in it. Wizards tended to encourage and protect assholes, that was for sure. And as a good place for taking a break from anything wizarding Evan choose Tramshed restaurant: it seemed to have a cool interior design and pretty good reviews.

But Evan's magical break wasn't going to happen, as he saw Agnes, his schoolmate, sitting at a booth with some guy, probably her new boyfriend or something. The guy was much older than Agnes, it even gave Evan some shiver. How could?.. Just.. Urgh.. Ew.. And she also got some more kilos, which was also pretty ew. Double gross combination. Yes, that what the Wizarding World was all about: gross.

"I can't believe I'm still eating. I'm insanely fat already," Evan heard, when he came closer, still unnoticed. Yeah, Agnes was insanely fat. But at least she admitted it, and it was the first step to solving this weight problem. But the guy kept silent, like he agreed that Agnes was fat but still didn't want to do anything. Well, maybe it was a part of his creepy plan: keep the girl fat so younger and cooler guys wouldn't hit on her. This way he could have a chance even with all this age difference. What an obnoxious creep!

This also could be a typical Pureblood betrothal, which was another filthy tradition of the Wizarding World. Anyway, whatever it was, Evan felt like he should stop it. He needed to open Agnes' eyes on this terrible situation. So, without further ado, Evan took a seat beside her. He didn't ask for a permission, since it was pretty clean he wouldn't get it. Yes, it was not polite at all, but girl's fate was at stake here, so there was no time for such nonsense. "Hi, Agnes," he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Feasting (closed)   Christmas Feasting (closed) EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 1:54 am

Frowning at the sight of the abnormally large and hideously decorated Christmas tree that had no occupied at least half of her living room, Victoria rolled her eyes and walked away so she wasn't forced to stare at that thing for another second. She hated Christmas. Correction, she hated Christmas decoration. The holiday itself she didn't have a problem with. Who would mind lots of food and an infinite supply of eggnog. No, it was the decorations that really got to her. The fact that everything had to be red and green. Like a weird half-breed mix of Gryffindor and Slytherin gave birth in their living room. And all over her house. Not to mention those annoying Christmas jingles that her mother adored. With the same three chords played over and over again and the annoying cheerfulness present in every single song, it was enough to drive anyone insane. And Victoria was coming really close to losing it. Thankfully, today she had a good reason to be out of the house for the whole afternoon.

After carefully avoiding the selection of Christmas themed clothes that her mother had shoved in her closet, she grabbed a scarf, picked up her hair into a high ponytail and left the house. The Ravenclaw was excited to see her friend again, even though it was only a week since school ended and they had to part ways. She was nervous at first, knowing that Agnes had to come clean to her family about her pregnancy. But they had received the news as well as anyone could have hoped, in the end offering nothing but their support. Which Victoria was relieved about, because at one point she was trying to figure out ways she could hide Agnes in her house without her mom noticing, if the situation ever came to that. But so far, they seemed to have everything under control. As much as you could when it came to an unplanned pregnancy that is. 

Agnes was still on top of her coursework with a little help from Victoria's notes and was now a lot more knowledgeable about her condition. And she should be, considering the Ravenclaw shoved a new book into her arms every week demanding her to read it. But today, they could all sort of forget Agnes' impending motherhood and just have a lovely dinner together. They meaning her, Agnes and her sometimes annoying but also supportive big brother. After taking her time to get through the busy and snow covered streets of London, she walked into the Tramshed and easily spotted Agnes at a table near the corner of the room. Taking a place opposite her and Ansel, she greeted them with a smile. "Hey! Sorry for waiting for me", she said with a grin, happy to see her friend again. "What are we having? I am beyond starving", she said looking through the menu, knowing Agnes was always for the idea of eating large quantities of food. Just when she was about to suggest the chef's chicken special, Evan joined the table. Evan. As in the once possible but soon crossed out of the list baby daddy. Victoria gave him a glare, wishing he would sit somewhere else. Anywhere else. "What are you doing here, Williams? Don't you have someone else to bother?"
Back to top Go down
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Feasting (closed)   Christmas Feasting (closed) EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 7:46 am

Permission:

Her sad realization was interrupted, and Agnes was so glad to see Victoria sliding on the seat across from her. Grinning, she said "You're starving? Imagine us!" and awkwardly pointed a finger at her belly. She could have continued on talking about how hungry she was, and how much it actually hurt to carry the baby all the time, and how Ansel still didn't have a girlfriend, and how Victoria apparently been asked out by a Hufflepuff, but she didn't have time for that. In matters of seconds, she felt someone slide in next to her, and turning around to see who it was, she almost fainted. A part of her had thought it might be Alek, or Hunter, may even Aoife...but no. The blue eyes staring back at her, the smile that had at some point made her melt, belonged to Evan Williams. Evan was the Agnes-version of He Who Must Not Be Named. He was a love murder, an arrogant fool, a devious human deserving of hate. Except she didn't hate him. Not the way she wanted to hate him. "Hi, Agnes." his voice resonated in her brain, crawled its way to the deepest part of her memory, and stabbed her.

"Hi, Agnes?" She quoted, but Victoria caught on to it before she did, as her Ravenclaw friend was already sassing him away. Agnes was torn between wanting to slap him and wanting to kiss him, between wanting to kill him and wanting him to run away never to be seen. However, she was in the middle of a restaurant and murdering someone in plain view wasn't exactly socially acceptable. Fighting back the urge to do him any harm, she pursed her lips and turned to look at Ansel, who was sipping his water awkwardly. Of course she'd told him about Evan. Agnes had cried for weeks and had confided in her brother as she usually did, so when Victoria said his surname, Ansel knew exactly who the mop-haired gut was. And the idiot was enjoying the dreadful meeting. Agnes could see the mischievous sparkle in Ansel's green eyes. Turning back to look at Evan, she punched him just enough to make him move backward but not enough to make him fall out of the booth. "HI, AGNES? IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY?" she quoted again, her voice raising enough to be heard by nearby tables. Shutting up, she took a deep breath. Harsh emotions weren't good for the fetus. No, calm down, Agnes. closing her eyes for a moment, she thought about all the things she really wanted to call him.

Asswipe. Dickweed. Jerkass... "You ugly troll. Who the hell do you think you are?" she yelled a whisper. Were all guys so stupid!?!? She just wanted to slap him. But she couldn't! She also wanted to kiss him. But she couldn't! Just as she was debating whether or not to punch him in the balls while he was still sitting next to her, their waiter came up and asked if they were ready to order. Yes, I'd like Evan Williams served on a platter so I feed him to the pigs. she thought. "I'll have two chicken burgers. Please." She said, still glaring at Evan. She wasn't able to look away, partly from hatred and partly from awe. "I'll have a steak... she heard her brother's voice in a murmur, and she felt something inside her turn inside out. What was she supposed to do?! She couldn't kick Evan! She'd probably get sent to jail, and then he would get a restraining order and then she wouldn't be able to yell at him for being such a UGH. "Go suck a fuck! Agnes whispered to him as the waiter was leaving with their order. She was so absolutely mad at him. She would tell him he was the father of her baby just to make him suffer, but the dates didn't add up.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Feasting (closed)   Christmas Feasting (closed) EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:13 pm

All of a sudden, Evan was insulted by some girl, that he hadn't noticed at first. Her face looked familiar, and Evan believed she was from Ravenclaw, probably several years younger. Not that it was an actual insult, but the boy was about to tell this smug everything he thought about this kind of behavior, but then Agnes joined her in insulting Evan and even raised her voice.

That wasn't really unexpected. Agnes probably just wanted to prove her loyalty to that man by being rude to all other male population, so she could look all like "Hey! Just look how much I dislike other men! I'm yours and only yours!" This creepy guy probably had lots of money or influence, since Agnes was so desperate to stay with him. Or probably she was just insecure about her wight and considered this man her last chance. Anyway, Evan disapproved this behavior: meeting your acquaintances in such a harsh for some personal goals was despicable.

"Well, I suppose I'm a brilliant guy. Ain't I?" Evan replied to Agnes quietly, although he knew that her question was a rhetorical one. "And I'm also pretty fit," he added, looking at girl's pretty large belly. That wasn't technically an insult, he just answered the question and said nothing about Agnes directly. But it could teach her that words might hurt, and calling people "ugly trolls" wasn't a nice move.

"Please excuse me, but do you happen to have vegetarian menu?" Evan asked the waiter after everyone else ordered what they wanted. After his graduation, Evan spent lots of his time in his family flat, where eating meat was forbidden due to his sister's beliefs. Vegetarianism clearly was some kind of religion, or at least a sect, but Evan was totally okay with that, he even found it funny. So now he even liked meatless meals.

Go suck a fuck. That definitely wasn't nice, it was even worse than being called an ugly troll in some way. And Evan was also sure Agnes whispered it loud enough for her creepy man to hear. She probably used sex-related words deliberately, to emphasize that not only she disliked all other males, but also would never sleep with anyone other than that moron. Urgh. This definitely wasn't strong and independent Agnes Evan once knew, this was just a groveling brown noser, and Evan had no intention to resolve her pitiful situation now.
Back to top Go down
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Feasting (closed)   Christmas Feasting (closed) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 10:42 pm

(((Sorry, Layla, I know it's your turn but we should get this thread over with Razz)))

Rolling her eyes, Agnes turned to glance at Ansel before turning back to Evan and catching his reply to her question. It wasn't even a question, she didn't expect an answer, nor was she trying to make a point. She just had to say something to him because she couldn't really tell him to fuck off. Still, she replied, much more quietly now, leaning across him as if she was going to get the pepper shaker, "Yeah, you are. But you didn't hear me say that." She leaned back against the booth, realizing she hadn't actually introduced her brother. "Well, since you're here. And I'm not going to make you leave. Meet my brother, Ansel." she nodded towards her relative, crossing her arms and resting them on her belly because she was big enough for that by now.

She sat back in silence for a few minutes, unsure of how to even approach any sort of normal conversation with Evan. "You know..." she started, "I was looking at names for the kid, and I found Levi." she said to Victoria and Ansel, because she was sure Evan wasn't aware of her condition. "I like it, I just don't want that to be his first name." she confessed, and really, she wasn't even sure it was a boy. Agnes wanted a boy, though. Girls were...risky and complicated. Boys were simple. Besides, she could name the baby some easy name like John or Samuel, there was not need for exotic ones like Draquesha or Le-a, which were some terrible American names some book had recorded. Those names were gross. "If it's a girl, though...I think I'll name her Liana, or Lucia." She had put more emphasis on the boy names, of course, because she just really hoped the baby was a boy.

Without caring whether or not Evan was listening, she turned to him and told him. Flat out told him. "I'm pregnant." Her arms were still crossed against her chest, and she thought about telling them about Hunter, because she wanted Victoria and Ansel to know. They were important people in her life and they deserved the truth, not a made up story she'd come up with on the spot when she was first asked. "So, I would appreciate you being relatively nice to me. You don't have to fold out a red carpet, just keep your negative comments to yourself." Agnes wasn't sure if she was threatening him, but she almost added that she was still able to kick people in the balls if she needed to. Facing away from him, she saw the waiter come back with their order, even Evan's meatless dinner, which she had no idea what it was. "Since when are you vegetarian? And what have you even been doing? They expelled you, why are you still in England? Why aren't you with your girlfriend?" she bombarded him with questions. And lastly, she asked him, "Why are you even sitting with us? Not that I mind, but...why?" That one needed an immediate answer. She wanted to know why he had even approached them.

Normal people didn't approach a girl they'd hooked up with once, broken her heart multiple times, and then simply greeted them as if nothing had ever happened. Evan is really fucking weird. She knew he'd been expelled because he'd sent something to Alek and almost killed him, but why was he still allowed magic? Wasn't there a rule on that? But then, she wasn't sure he still had his wand.... She frowned to herself, confused and needing something to hit, but the sight of the two chicken burgers in front of her was enough to make her forget about Evan and his mysteries. Agnes took a burger in her hands, took a huge bite out of it, and suddenly she remembered why she liked food much more than people. Food never fucked her up.
Back to top Go down
Ansel Beaumont
Adult
Ansel Beaumont

My Character
Activity: Adult, Former Death Eater

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Feasting (closed)   Christmas Feasting (closed) EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 11:40 pm

OOC: Sorry, super short.

Ansel knew very well what this was going to lead to. The guy would say something, and Agnes would yell, and they would have to leave. With Agnes doing the introductions, Ansel nodded at the guy. He knew from what his sister told him that he was the one from the Christmas party at Hogwarts, the one with the dull name. Evan Williams didn't sound half as great as Ansel Beaumont did. He looked at Agnes' friend, Victoria, for any clue as to what they should do about this Evan character. They couldn't kick him out of the booth, yet it also didn't seem like Agnes was going to make him leave. Ansel decided it was best to just let it go, Evan wasn't doing anything too wrong yet. He was about to ask Victoria something, when Agnes spoke up.

"Levi?" He asked, "Isn't that like the jean brand?" Ansel wouldn't have named their kid after jeans, but Agnes was a girl and maybe that was a thing with them. Had this been a normal conversation he would have laughed, but this was serious shit. "But that's fine, I like it." He gave his sister a smile before turning to Victoria. "Why don't you name it Victoria if it's a girl?" He meant it, though. She had helped his sister very much that it was kind of rude to not consider her name as an option. Ansel wasn't used to seeing Agnes all blown up, so angry and tired all the time, but he was well aware of the company the brunnette girl provided for his sister and for that he was thankful. Except, he wasn't going to say so because he had an annoying adult reputation to keep.

And before long, Agnes was telling the guy about her pregnancy, and warning him to be nice. If she had any hopes of ever being with him, Ansel would have to crush them. He didn't know Evan but he didn't like him. Ansel looked at his sister and sighed, turning around to face Victoria, who was one year younger but more realistic than Agnes. "How's your vacation been, Victoria?" he asked her, trying to ignore the fact that his younger sister was dying over a chicken burger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Feasting (closed)   Christmas Feasting (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Feasting (closed)
Page 1 of 1