Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!)

Go down 
+3
Ariel Wilde
Oliver Bennett
Jessica Kim
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
::
Activity: Trainee Auror

Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) Empty
PostSubject: Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!)   Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 2:47 am

In general, it took a lot more than it used to for Hunter to get excited anymore. While this term was definitely more bearable than the last, Hunter found that he was still incredibly prone to days of misery. He was still lost in light of his brother's death. He still had days when he felt like he wouldn't make it through. But, at least this year, he was also occasionally graced with a good mood here and there. And consequently, this was one of those days. Because if Hunter got excited over anything, it was a good Quidditch match! And while he loved playing more than anything, he couldn't deny that he also appreciated being able to sit in the stands with and watch on occasion. And that was exactly what he would be doing today! It was the first match of the year, and Slytherin was going to be versing Hufflepuff! Which meant that Hunter could just lounge in the bleachers and hopefully enjoy watching Hufflepuff dominate the Slytherins.

Of course, Hufflepuff didn't necessarily have the best team, but he wouldn't support Slytherin if his life depended on it. So, naturally, he'd borrowed one of Lyn's Hufflepuff shirts and dawned it, ignoring the fact that it hardly was able to stretch across his shoulders, being that it belonged to Lyn. Not even concerned about the ridiculous tightness of the shirt - because where else was he going to get Hufflepuff paraphernalia - he shoved some butterbeer, firewhiskey, pumpkin juice and sweets into his bag and then headed on his way. Hunter didn't bother to wait for his friends, because he knew he'd be waiting forever. Getting to class on time was completely pointless, but being early for a Quidditch match was important shit! He had to find the right seat, get situated, make sure that he was out of sight of the teachers so that they couldn't see his firewhiskey. There was a lot to do before the match started! So, when he entered the stands, he wasn't surprised to find that he was one of the few people already there.

That was fine, though. Hunter took his time finding his seat, and when he did he lounged back against the bleacher behind him and kicked his feet up onto the one in front of him, his eyes following the players as they neared the end of their warmups. Glancing around to make sure that there weren't any teachers around, Hunter pulled a pumpkin juice from his bag, tipped some firewhiskey into it, and then quickly stowed the liquor when he was done. Taking a sip, Hunter absentmindedly rotated his shoulders - Lyn's incredibly extra small miniature shirt for extra tiny people was actually a bit uncomfortable, but he would just have to deal with it. It was only a few minutes longer before a larger crowd of students began filing into the stands, and Hunter scanned it for any of his friends.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!)   Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:31 pm

Quidditch was awesome. The thing with muggle sports, the football and golf and soccer and rugby her brothers liked, was that while they were fun to play and participate in, they were really, really boring to watch. However, quidditch was different. Obviously it was the most fun to play, to fly through the air, zooming along with a huge heavy bat to hit huge heavy balls at the opposite team’s heads. But unlike the muggle sports, it wasn’t atrociously tiresome and repetitive to watch. There was loads of action and stuff. Since it was the first match of the season, there was absolutely no reason not to go. It was Phin’s house’s team, against the house that Gryffindor was supposed to hate. So Aoife was supporting Hufflepuff, obviously.

When she woke up, she was quick to get up and get changed into some plain clothes. Now, making them more Hufflepuff-ish. By this point, she’d spent enough time changing her hair and beret to various fun colours to know a bunch of spells for this sort of stuff, so it wasn’t hard to change her scarf to yellow, paint yellow and black stripes on her face and make a flashing, multicolored badger appear on the back of her jacket. To anyone who didn’t know better, she may as well be a Hufflepuff, with all the house spirit she had right now.

She wandered down to the pitch amidst a large crowd all heading to the same place. Almost everyone seemed to go to the quidditch matches at Hogwarts, which made perfect sense, because you were supposed to support your house, or your friends’ houses, and it was always really fun. Aoife was a bit early and she couldn’t seem to find Phin anywhere, but she did recognise one person the other side of the pitch, so wandered over to that area to go and sit by Hunter. “Hello!” she beamed as she sat down. “Nice shirt…?” Looked a bit tight. And stupid.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!)   Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:09 pm

Well, at least one of his friends had found him. Not that he could miss her hair in the crowd if he tried. Hunter grinned at her as she approached him, but didn't move from his lounging position. "About time you showed up!" he called to Aoife as she started heading over to him.She looked great as always, and he didn't even bother to push the thought from his mind. He'd just kind of been rolling with it when it came to Aoife lately, now that they were getting on so well again. For the first time in ages, it felt like they were actually friends again. Real friends. Hunter eyed her hufflepuff themed clothes,  noticing that she'd managed to find something hufflepuff that actually fit her. Must be nice. "Where did you get all that?" he asked,  tugging on her scarf as she sat down. "Are you secretly a hufflepuff and you just never told me? Don't worry, I won't blow your cover," he assured her.

And then she commented on his hufflepuff gear. "It's Lyn's," he told her in an unimpressed voice,  glaring at her. "And it's incredibly uncomfortable. You don't know a spell to make it bigger or anything, do you?" Hunter absentmindedly tugged at the bottom of the shirt, which kept riding up due to its incredible tightness. "I hope the puffs pull it off," he said, turning to watch the field once again. The game was due to start in as little as ten minutes. "Anyway, it's good to be able to watch the first match. Get a look at the competition. Slytherin was pretty good last term. Ravenclaw is always good, but I think we can take them next week." Hunter took another sip of his drink, and decided the firewhiskey wasn't nearly prominent enough. Reaching into his bag,  he added a bit more and stowed it again.

"Oh yeah, pick your poison," Hunter added, nodding toward his bag. "There's Butterbeer, firewhiskey, pumpkin juice -which you can spike with the firewhiskey - and a whole load of sweets." Hunter had come prepared,  as always. "Just don't get caught with the firewhiskey. You aren't legal yet," he reminded her with a grin. Not that Hunter was allowed to have it at Hogwarts, legal or not.  "How's little sh - er, how's Willow?" Almost messed up. Luckily he caught himself. And luckily Aoife was oblivious.

Last edited by Hunter VanDerberg on Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Phineas Button

Phineas Button

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff Dropout

PostSubject: Re: Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!)   Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:49 pm

Phin usually didn't bother going to Quidditch matches if Hufflepuff wasn't playing. But this just so happened to be one of those Hufflepuff games. Phin sighed, and almost decided not to go. But Phin had been sheltering himself a lot this semester. He had been paying more attention to his studies and not neccesarly locking hunter and Aoife in closets. He realized now that he was a more responsible fourth year that his younger self was rather embarrassing. So it was on this day that Phin decided to become more responsible, and not so immature and obnoxious. And what other way to make that happen, than go to a Quidditch match.

Phin supported his house by wearing a Hufflepuff shirt with a badger on it, bright yellow honey bee socks, and yellow muggle soccer shorts that he bought from a muggle outing with chad. Phin new he looked ridiculous. This was just one way to let go of his immaturity once and for all. As he made his what towards the Quidditch pitch, he was getting weird stares, and a few giggles, but the new and mature Phin wasn't going to let that bother him. This was the new and improved Phin.

He finally made his way to the pitch, and looked around for a place to sit. After searching, he found Aoife. His old self would've gotten butterflies in his stomach, and his palms would've gotten all sweaty and he would've blushed at the thought of going up to speak to her. But now, Phin realized that he couldn't get everything he wanted. That perhaps his happy ending was meant to end differently than the way most of the books he read did. He just hoped that Aoife had found a guy who would treat her right.

He saw she was sitting next to hunter. He thought that since his feelings towards his best friend had subsided, that his feelings towards hunter would Diminish. But no. His hatred towards the guy who had stolen his one true love whom he wasn't really in love with anymore, was still there. But he hasn't talked to Aoife for pretty much all of term. And he wasn't going to let this jack whole stop him. He went up the bleachers and said, " hey guys!" He knew he looked ridiculous, but he didn't care. This was just the process of him letting go of his immature self. And he didn't care what that jack whole said.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!)   Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:19 pm

The upcoming and anticipated Quidditch match brought plenty of excitement in Victoria's otherwise rather dull and predictable life. Finally an excuse to ditch homework and focus on something more important! And although she wasn't playing, it was still bound to be an interesting game with a mach up such as Hufflepuff and Slytherin. And while the Huffs weren't as strong this year, she was still betting on them for two reasons. One, she had an intense hatred of at least three players in the Slytherin team for knocking her off her broom when she was still a first year. And Victoria didn't forget and forgive that easily. And two, the Hufflepuff team would be easier to beat if they get to the semi-finals against Ravenclaw. After all, tactics have to be considered as well.

She scoured her closet for anything remotely yellow or that strange mustard color that was splashed all over the Hufflepuff uniforms. Why would anyone want to resemble a bee was beyond her, but she wanted to show a little bit of support. In the end, she settled for a light orange scarf that sort of resembled the Puff's yellow, but only from a distance. At least I tried, she thought to herself with a shrug of her shoulders. Besides, it was the though that counted. She pulled her purple hair back into a long side braid and wrapped the scarf around her neck. A chuckle escaped her lips as she watched her reflection in the mirror. The weird orange clashed with the dark purple of her hair making her look rather odd. Leaving the room before she had the time to change her mind about her outfit, she followed the crowd of students and headed towards the Quidditch pitch.

Thankfully, the Ravenclaw came early enough to get the good seats. Seeing a familiar face in the crowd, she walked towards a group of students she soon recognized as the two inseparable Gryffindors, Hunter and Aoife and Phin, whom she was a bit surprised to see even if his house was playing. "Hi Phin! Hi Aoife", she greeted them with a quick smile. "Hey assface", she said as her eyes fell on Hunter. Victoria was actually in a good mood today so she was tempted to say something more polite, but it would be a shame to break their tradition. "What are you... wearing?", the Ravenclaw asked as Hunter looked even more strangely dressed than her. But her attention quickly turned to the brown bag that was now in Hunter's hands. Jackpot! "Well Mr. VanDerberg, you are slowly becoming my favorite person yet", she announced with a chuckle. She could always count on Hunter to bring more than enough Firewhiskey to go around. "Hey! Where did you get all of that?. Don't tell me you are dating a Puff", Victoria asked glancing at Aoife who was decked out in yellow.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!)   Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 9:30 pm

"Yeah, I'm a Hufflepuff," Aoife nodded. "But isn't it obvious? I mean, from my friendly and kind personality?" She pulled her hair out from under her scarf. She should have dyed it yellow to go with the theme, thinking about it now. Nevermind. "But seriously, I just used some colour-changing charms and stuff, it isn't difficult," she smiled, almost mockingly because she felt very intelligent, being able to do magic like this. "Lyn's?!" She laughed. Why on earth had he even bothered? That almost looked painful to wear. And when there were simple, easy spells to use as an alternative.

She shrugged. "I don't care so much if Hufflepuff loses. I know it's Phin and your sister's house but either way, we'll play the better team later on, and kicking Slytherin's asses would be much more fun." But whatever. The game would be good, anyway, and she'd probably enjoy herself. Especially since Hunter had sweets. But which drink? The obvious choice would be the literal poison, firewhiskey. But after that time she'd ended up in the boys' dormitory, she hadn't had firewhiskey. Maybe it would be less bad if she mixed it with pumpkin juice, like he said. Yeah, she'd do that. "Thanks," she said as she tried to discreetly mix the two drinks. When she managed it and took a sip, she decided it was much nicer than firewhiskey by itself, a lot sweeter. "Have you got haribos? 'Cause I've only got skittles." And obviously skittles weren't as good.

"He's alright, I think, seems to be enjoying food that won't kill him." Like those Bertie Botts. Before she could say anything else, Phin had arrived. Aoife beamed. "Hello!" she grinned. She hadn't seen Phin in ages, little git. Only after a moment did she notice what he was wearing, and trying to understand if it was some sort of political protest or form of modern self expression. She was physically speechless, so just opened a pack of skittles and picked out the purple ones, which she didn't like.

Then the next person to the little party was everyone's favourite Ravenclaw, Victoria! "Hey Vicky-Tori!" she grinned, holding out a handful of purple skittles for the girl to take, if she wanted to. She ignored the temptation to roll her eyes at the girl's question. Had nobody realised that they were wizards and could do magic? "Colour-changing charms and stuff," she said. WAIT WHAT. Dating a HUFFLEPUFF?! If she was going to date anyone - which she wasn't, because that was gross, and she was not a typical teenager - she would not date a Hufflepuff, and she would not wear that Hufflepuff's house merchandise. She pulled a face at Victoria, once again unable to come up with appropriate words.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!)   Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:02 am

"So obvious," Hunter repeated without looking away from the field. But he did manage a sidelong glance at her when she mentioned being friendly and kind. "Friendly, maybe sometimes," he commented. "Never to me," he added. "Kind, only if you're interacting with sheep or unicorns." That about summed Aoife up, actually. Friendly sometimes, but never to Hunter. Kind to animals, but not necessarily to people. Her personality wasn't exactly very complex. Oh, color changing charms. "That's clever. Why didn't I think of that?" Probably because Hunter never really thought of magic first. Six years later, and his mind was still ingrained with Muggle instincts. If you didn't have a shirt you wanted, you either bought it or borrowed it. His first thought would never be to just change the color of it. Because in real life, people didn't do that. But at Hogwarts, they did. "I don't know any other Puffs," he told her with a glare when she laughed. "It isn't my fault that she's so skinny."

The truth was, Hufflepuff definitely wasn't the better team. "Yeah, but it's just the first match, the winner of this hardly matters. So we might as well get a good show out of it, right?" Though, she was right. It would be much more satisfying to win the cup from Slytherin, or even Ravenclaw, than it would to beat Hufflepuff. Because if the Puffs made it to the finals, it was probably a fluke. "I dunno," Hunter replied when Aoife asked for Haribos. "Maybe in my bag somewhere, you'll have to look." Hunter wasn't going to look for her, because that would require entirely too much effort. "But I'll take some skittles, thanks," he added, holding one of his hands out for her to dump some in. "And don't just give me the purple ones like you always do, at least give me a couple red."

Well, if Hunter thought that he looked a ridiculous with Lyn's shirt on, it was nothing compared to what Phineas Button looked like when he walked up. "You think you have enough yellow on?" Hunter asked through a snort. "You might as well have just painted your whole body yellow, at that point." Hunter's shirt was at least normal looking - just tight. But at least, thanks to Quidditch training and farmwork at home, he was muscular enough to pull off wearing an extra small tight girl's shirt. It wasn't like he had some huge stomach hanging out from underneath it, which would be kind of unfortunate. Though, he might actually prefer to be skinny like that Oliver kid right now, because it might fit a bit better if he were. Ollie could definitely wear a girl's shirt and not be uncomfortable in it.

Hunter grinned when Victoria showed up, and right on cue after her typical greeting, he flipped her off in return, not bothering to offer an explanation to the rest of the company. And it was all fun and games, but then she made a comment about his shirt, and Hunter sighed. "You know what, nobody likes my shirt? Fine," he retorted, reaching down to pull the piece of shit over his head, throwing it jokingly in Victoria's direction. Actually, it was much better without it on, though it was a bit cold. Considering it was November. Luckily, the firewhiskey was plenty warming. "Can't someone paint something yellow on my chest or something so that I still look like I'm supporting the puffs?" he asked, leaning back once more, and making a face as his back hit the cold bleacher behind him. "Aoife, give me your scarf. I'm cold," he demanded.

But then Victoria was complimenting him, primarily on the fact that he always had alcohol with him. So he grinned and patted the seat on the other side of him from Aoife. "Come on Campero, be my drinking partner!" he said brightly in response. "That is, if you can keep up." As Victoria asked Aoife where she got her Hufflepuff gear from, he frowned, and possibly watched her a bit too intently as he waited for her response. Of course she didn't have a Hufflepuff boyfriend. She didn't have a boyfriend, period. It wasn't until she commented once more that she'd charmed her clothes that he relaxed, and remembered that she'd already said that. So it was fine.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character
Activity: HUfflepuff Year 1

PostSubject: Re: Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!)   Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:33 am

Jessica had never really want to quidditch games even when her own house was playing. She just didn't like crowded places very much and stands were most of times that. So she rather was teading alone in common room or drawing. This year she wanted to go actually. She decides to support her own house, Hufflepuff. She knew that her house quidditch team wasn't the best one for sure but still you cheer and support them.

Girl did put on her yellow dress, black leggins, black jacket and then her own hufflepuff scarf. She looked at the mirror and looked good actually. She did brush her hair too there. She smiled. She looked good and she liked what she saw there to be honest. Girl actually did even paint her nails to black and yellow color as stripes. She liked it. She was now ready to go. She did put on her black socks and then yellow sneakers. She didn't mind that she looked bit weird with sneakers and dress.

She finally walked out of her room and then out of common room towards to exit of castle. When she was on the grounds then she walked towards the quidditch pitch. She hoped that she wasn't late or then there wasn't tet very many people. She aoon walked in and sighed. Games haven't started but therw was quite many people. She decided to go to the back of stands. So she climbed up to the back.

She tried to find a good place where to sit now there but she didn't really wanna sit next to stranger too. So she tried to find someone who she knew but she barely knew anyone around the school. She just stood there. Some people nudged her tp move or pushed out of their way. Saying that is her own fault that she is standing her on their way. She didn't say anything back because she didn't want to start a fight or began arguing there.
Back to top Go down
Phineas Button

Phineas Button

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!)   Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:24 pm

Phin didn't say anything but hey when he came up to them. Why? Because he hated 99.9% of the people there. He was only there for Aoife and nothing else. Which was why when Jack face hunter started taking off his clothes he almost left. Phin rolled his eyes and said, "Now Hufflepuff stands no chance. Your going to hurt their eyes then they won't be able to see." It wasn't the most cleverest thing he could've came up with. But it was something. He couldn't just sit there and watch the git show off. The game had started and he started to pay attention to it than everybody else. If they needed him badly, all they had to do was say his name.

Phin had considered going out for Quidditch, but his fear of heights stood in his way or that. He blamed his mum. She also had a fear of heights and had convinced him that nothing good can come out of being high in the air. But boy was she wrong. Like always she was wayyyy wrong. But because of his fear of heights and him not being able to play, Hufflepuff stood no chance at beating Slytherin. Phin knew the team was a hopeless cause. They probably shouldn't of even played and forfeited the game to risk more humiliation.

Phin physically facepalmed when Slytherin scored. The Team was a mess. An embarrassment. Much like hunter without a shirt. Oh wait. So there were two double negatives. Phin looked up when another one of his house mates joined. She was in his year, and quite shy, so Phin never really interacted with her. He thought he met her at the Halloween party last term and he thought her name was Jess but didn't remember. But boy, she looked just as bad as him, and he nearly laughed but didn't want to be rude.

Phin started craving pudding. He searched his pockets and was glad he made a trip to the kitchens before the game. He stuck his spoon in the delicious chocoatey substance and ate it. He looked over at Hunters bag and saw that he had Bertie bots every flavor beans. Which was his favorite Wizarding sweets. He said, "don't mind if I do." And reached his hand in the bag and ate them with his pudding. It was then he had a miraculous idea. An idea that was so amazing, it would probably make him famous. He stared at the beans in one hand and the pudding in the other. He was glad that he had come to the game after all. It might've just made his future.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!)   Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:28 pm

"Skittles!", Victoria shouted as an excited smile appeared on her lips. Sugar just made everything better. Well that and coffee. Taking a handful, she stuffed them in her face as quickly as possible so she wouldn't miss out on any detail of the match. Just the potential of the Slytherin team getting slaughtered by the Puffs was better than all the sugar in the world. And she was going to enjoy every second of it. "Oh. OH!", she nodded to Aoife when she revealed her big secret for the Hufflepuff outfit - the color changing charm. Which made her reconsider which one of them belonged to Ravenclaw after all. "Yeah, that seems more effective than actually having to date a Puff", she agreed.

The git sitting next to Aoife greeted her with a familiar middle finger and she just stuck out her tongue in response. This was to be expected. Now it would really shock her if Hunter had someone nice and decent to say. Or if, for example, he behaved like a normal person for once and didn't take his shirt off during a Qudditch match. But alas, he did. The shirt went flying in Victoria's direction and it landed on the top of her head, clearly blocking her view. "Dude! If you are gonna go all Magic Mike on us at least wait until after the match", she groaned as she took off the ridiculously tight yellow shirt off her head. "Besides, all of my singles are in my room and I am not giving you a twenty", she commented with a smirk, wondering if everyone would get the reference. It was a very muggle thing after all.

"I will be your drinking buddy! But only if you paint something useful on your chest instead of just splashes of yellow. You know, like a bullseye so the beaters will know where to strike", Victoria said with a grin as she took a seat next to Hunter and stole the firewhiskey out of his hands. She took two large sips before returning it to it's owner. The heat quickly spread from her throat to her whole body, making her shiver. "Where do you even get these? You always have a bottle around", the Ravenclaw asked wondering where Hunter was hiding this endless supply of prohibited alcohol on campus. But hey, as long as he shared it with her, she wasn't going to complain.

Victoria couldn't help but notice a Hufflepuff girl that was still trying to find a seat. "Hey! I mean you!", she shouted at the girl and even pointed, so she would know that she was talking to her and not some random person. "Come sit here", she offered motioning at the empty seat next to her. The girl seemed a bit shy, so she was trying to be helpful. And let's face it, with her and Phin in the group they had enough Puff yellow to permanently embarrass everyone involved. That was kind of the point of these games anyway, right? The poor girl didn't even get a chance to respond before Victoria's attention wandered. "YOU USELESS IDIOT!", she yelled as her gaze swiftly turned to the Hufflepuff keeper who couldn't stop the Slytherin chaser from scoring, yet again. Her eyes shifted back to the girl and she offered her a warm smile, trying to reassure her that she wasn't completely insane after all.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 7, Head Boy, Three Broomsticks worker

PostSubject: Re: Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!)   Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 2:07 am

Hufflepuff against Slytherin, this was certainly not a good match. As much as Oliver liked his house, he couldn’t deny that Hufflepuff wasn’t the best team and they’d rarely ever won a match. Nevertheless, Ollie had done his job at supporting his House team - he had painted his whole body yellow. Well, not his whole body, but just the important parts. He wore no shirt, because that kind of ruined the effect of the body paint, and he needed to show off the effort he’d put into drawing a badger on his chest. That had taken too much time, and too much of his patience, but he was very pleased with the outcome. He’d taken a seat with some of his other house mates, all male because he’d needed to take time away from spending it with so many girls and going to a Quidditch match with them was actually quite fun! They’d arrived early to watch the team show off for a little bit, but the excitement soon grew as the crowds got bigger and everyone at Hogwarts seemed to be there. They were sitting at the middle part of the benches, where they could easily see most of the action from any angle, and Oliver beamed as the players flew by. He’d probably like being on the team, but he wasn’t very good at flying, nor was he good enough at playing such a game, despite being the perfect weight for a Seeker. Oliver was thin and tall, which was often what the teams looked for when they thought of a guy playing as their seeker, in terms of body shape and such.

Nevertheless, Oliver enjoyed the game better by just staying on the bleachers and watching everyone play and shout and encourage each other. Likely, he groaned and cried with everyone else as Slytherin won yet another set of points. “YOU TWAT!” Oliver yelled at a Slytherin player, sending his mates’ mouths to form little Os as they apparently didn’t know Ollie had the ability to use bad language. Shrugging, he turned back as someone sitting a few benches above him yelled another insult towards their Keeper. “Hey! Don’t insult-!” He yelled before spotting the nebula-purple waterfall of hair and shutting up almost immediately. Victoria was there. With a bunch of her friends, people Oliver knew mostly by name and a few meetings, not really his own friends. There was Aoife, which Oliver liked quite a lot, and some Hufflepuff guy he’d seen around but never spoken to, Hunter who was apparently shirtless, and Jessica, whom Ollie also liked quite a lot. Out of all them, not counting Victoria, Jessica was probably his favorite simply because he knew her best. He smiled at Victoria, and Victoria only, before excusing himself from his house mates and rushing up to meet the Ravenclaw and her friends.

“Hey!” he greeted her, before smiling at everyone else. “How about not calling my mate an useless idiot, eh?” he suggested before moving to wave at the rest of them. It was sudden, how Ollie’s self esteem came crumbling down from the top of a mountain when he finally looked at Hunter. Hunter was...well, not Oliver. Oliver was so used to being himself, as weird as he may be, and he wasn’t so big on caring about his appearance so much. Until he saw himself compared to someone like Hunter VanDerberg. Something inside of him twisted, and he found himself thinking Hunter shallow and useless, only a handsome face who got away with too much because of it. Oliver was finally, and probably in good timing, thinking ill of someone he had once thought was great. The thing was, Hunter wasn’t like Blake. Blake was great in every sense of the term, Hunter was annoying in all the ways possible. Unable to hide his slight frown, Oliver decided to take a seat next to Jessica, if she was ever going to take a seat, and turned his head to face that one Hufflepuff guy, Phillip? “Hey, sorry, mate. I’ve forgotten your name. I’m Oliver, and I don’t really think we’ve met properly.” He grinned, waving a yellow hand towards him. He smiled as he looked at Jessica and, in an instant of panic and self-consciousness, he wrapped her skinny arms around her in a friendly hug before retreating them to sit down. “I’m glad there’s lots of Hufflepuff tonight!” He cheered, not really sure why he’d even come up in the first place. With Hunter there, why would Victoria even look at him?
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!)   Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 8:47 pm

Ariel stretched lazily in her bed as sunshine poured over her face. Ah, what a beautiful morni- "HOLY SHIT!" she shouted and jumped out of bed, looking at the time. Wanting to scream again, Ariel barely managed to avoid doing so, hoping that she wouldn't have woken Lyra. If Lyra was still there. The curtains were draped around the bed, but she couldn't really tell for sure. And she didn't really feel like poking around someone's curtain. Besides, much too little time. It was only ten minutes till the game started. No way was she gonna make it before the flute whistled. She jumped into whatever she could reach, not giving a shit about the color. Reason: her hair. She stood before the mirror for a second, changing it into two colors; silver on her left side, green on her right side. She raised an eyebrow and had to contain a laugh. Cruela De Vil. Mhm.

Then she grabbed her cloak and bag and pulled on her converse, rushing -silently- out of the girls' dormitory before storming through the portrait and down all the steps. She looked at her watch ticking; the game was one minute away from starting. And at the very bottom of the steps, she stumbled and fell down seven steps, her bag sliding off her shoulder and spilling out the facepaint she brought with her. Lying on the floor for a moment, staring into the roof far, far above, the stairs moving restlessly, Ariel cursed under her breath. What was with her luck today?! She finally got to her feet and saw that the game had officially begun. She quickly put the paint back and continued running, and running, and running, ignoring the pain in her shoulder. It wasn't that bad anyways, she was perfectly fine. Her knee did hurt a bit though, but it was probably just a scratch; the knee always hurt more.

Okay, she could see the stands! Where to go? Slytherin of course! So many people. She climbed up one of the first stands and looked around, but she didn't see anyone she knew. What was this madness? Had they not shown up? Ariel bet they had, just on a different stand. Well, that sucked, she thought as she took a spot on one of the benches, a bit far up, as they were basically all full. And then a thought hit her; what if they were on the Hufflepuff stands?! Ah, stupid idiots, of course they were! Ariel scouted the area of the Hufflepuffs on the opposite side of her, and she was one hundred percent sure she could see a redhead, a Hunter-looking-figurine, and someone with purple hair? Who the heck was that? Ariel groaned and rose from the benches just as Slytherin scored for the second time. Ariel gave a cheer and then climbed down to the ground again, walking around to the other side, during which she changed the silver to black and the green to yellow with the help of the mirror in her bag; it'd be awkward if they saw anything green or silver.

As she reached the top, she walked over to where a bunch of familiar people were seated. Aoife, Phineas(whom she didn't really know), Victoria(whom she didn't really know), a young Hufflepuff girl(whom she definitely didn't know), Oliver(whom she did know) and lastly, Hunter... Whom she did know. She didn't question the Hufflepuffs' reasoning for standing on this side, but the others. And then Ariel noticed Hunter's and Oliver's lack of shirts. "Well, what's with the testosterone?" she asked with a dubious look, "Hunter, you work best with a shirt. But Oliver, I must say..." She jokefully winked at him and then sniggered evilly and found a random spot near her best friend. Then she frowned. "All right, we need to cover you up. Who wants to paint Hunter?!" she asked loudly and stuck her hand into her bag, dragging out some paint, completely forgetting that they were either green or silver.

Ariel finally leaned forward and looked at the Hufflepuff girl. Ariel beamed at her. "Hi!" she said and extended a hand, "I'm Ariel."

Kissu:
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character
Activity: HUfflepuff Year 1

PostSubject: Re: Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!)   Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:55 pm

Jessica looked at Phin, she had met him in halloween party if she remembers right. Anyways they weren't friends even if they were in same house and year. She smiled for a second at him. She wasn't surw what to stay to him at all. Maybe she should have said hi or atleast hellp but before she could do it someone called her alreadt. She was confused. Why that girl called her over now. They had never met.

So she walked next to her to sit. She didn't wanna turn such offer down. She needed to make some more friends. So it waa good way to meet some new people here. She looked at the game now too but she didn't say anything when Slytherin scored again. She had no idea what to say and same time was afraid of say something stupid. So she just watched it quietly.

When Oliver came here and sat next to her. Soon he gave her hug what was really unexpected. She looked at him and was confused. She really wasn't used with such hugs at all. "Hi," she managed to finally say. "W-why you hugged me?" She had to ask there now. She did like hugs but she needed to get used with them, so far only person who have hugges her is her mother. No one else. She knew her question sound silly to some people but she didn't care about it right now. Shs just wanted answer.

Soon new girl came her. She looked at her and waved her hand to her instead of saying hi. She nodded at her name. "I'm Jessica," she said therw her own name then too. It was nice to meet some new people but will she see them around is other story already. She doesn't hang much around people, this is first time. She feels actually bit uncomfortable but she triea not show it out.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Godmodded Ariel, sorryyyy, I can change it, I figured it would make my post longer :P   Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 6:21 pm

"Yeah, I guess." And since she was dressed like a walking talking rubber duck, she could hardly change sides and suddenly support Slytherin now. Anyway, that evil Miranda girl and AnnoyingAri were in Slytherin. She could support Hufflepuff for their sake. But it didn't really matter. What obviously mattered was the sweets. So she grabbed Hunter's bag and trawled through it to find the Haribos. Starmix. No Tangfastics, but these would do. And obviously he wanted Skittles in return. So she took a lot of time getting the exact right handful of sweets to give him. Red ones were her second favourite, so she couldn't give him too many of them. He could have mainly purple, a couple of red, and a few green. Good. Sorted. She took a few for herself and then put the packet down, watching the players on the pitch.

Why couldn't Hunter and Phin just get along? "Leave him alone, you git." The poor Hufflepuff just wanted to show some house spirit, he didn't deserve to be ridiculed for that. She shot her best friend a sympathetic look. But at least, when Hunter decided to just take his dumb shirt off, Phin managed to sort of insult him back, if what he said could be counted as an insult. The redhead rolled her eyes and took off her scarf to throw at him.

She greeted Oliver with a smile, and then Ariel with a wave. Another girl who she didn't know at all was over as well. "Hi, I'm Aoife," she grinned, before turning her attention back to the game. Hufflepuff were shit, like usual. But she scowled at all the Slytherin players whenever they came anywhere near to the bleachers, as though it would actually help the opposition. She looked away, back to where Ariel was. "I'll paint Hunter!" she volunteered, and took the paint. Noticing it was green, she was about to mention it to her housemate, but then realised it didn't matter, and proceeded to dip her finger into the paint and figure out how she was going to write "I'm a git" on Hunter. He was probably too dumb to notice, so it could work.
Back to top Go down
Phineas Button

Phineas Button

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!)   Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 1:28 am

Phin glared at Aoife. At first when their relationship started, Phin needed her to stand up for him in his time of need. Now he was an arrogant fourth year who was going through some very awkward times. He didn't need anybody fighting his battles for him. It wasn't his fault that Aoife practically ignored him now a days. What a terrible best friend she was. It seemed like she only had time for hunter. Phin was even more irrtated when the girls started fighting over who would paint on the ass faces chest. Phin didn't know why they weren't fighting to paint over his chest instead of hunters.

When Aoife started saying that she wanted to paint on his chest too, Phin had basically had enough. He never should've came over to sit by them in the first place. He would've found another way to invent his Bertie bots pudding company without them. Now he just felt betrayed and lonely. That was when he stud up, gripping his not so little fists together. He yelled, "I DONT NEED YOU PROTECTING ME ANYMORE." And stormed off. Phin didn't need Aoife shooting him glances of sympathy every time hunter and him started bantering. He could fight his own battles now. He didn't care if anybody came after him. He didn't care if anybody tried to be his friend after this. All that mattered now was that she was lost. She was officially his. And Phineas button had officially lost his battle.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!)   Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:20 am

Hunter burst into laughter at Victoria's comment about Magic Mike. "I'd actually appreciate it if you didn't associate me with that movie," he said, his tone amused. Because who the fuck watched a movie with male strippers? If Hunter was going to watch a movie about strippers, it better be about women. "However, I'll still gladly take your twenty," he added, grinning. "And you gits need to make up your mind. I wear a shirt, you complain. I don't wear a shirt, you still complain. I don't know if you lot realize, but there really isn't an in between. It's one or the other." Losers. All acting like they'd never seen a guy without a shirt before. And then Phin was trying to insult him, but failing pretty badly. "Nah. Though I may distract the girls on the team - but I think Slytherin has more girls, so it could actually play to Hufflepuff's advantage," Hunter retorted, ignoring Aoife's comment to leave him alone. "So you're welcome." Git.

Victoria came to sit by him, and he grinned at her when she asked where he got his alcohol. "I don't reveal my secrets," he told her, though if she was asking about this particular batch, he'd bought it. But the dozens of bottles piled in the shrieking shack? Not so much. "Thanks!" he said brightly as Aoife's scarf was thrown at him. He wrapped it around his neck without a second thought, completely aware that it wasn't typically a social norm to wear a scarf but no shirt. But, at least he was repping Hufflepuff. And at least he was a bit warmer. And then, all at once, everyone started turning up. Oliver Bennett, who had actually painted his chest. And everything other part of his body. That quiet Jessica girl. Hunter just grinned at them as they joined, but didn't move from his lounging position to make room for any of them in front of or behind him. "Feel free to pass it around, but keep it in the brown bag," he said lazily to the newcomers in general, inclining his head toward the bottle of firewhiskey. "Because I'll never bring you gits firewhiskey again if you get me kicked out," he added with a grin.

Finally, a particularly familiar voice called out from behind him, and Hunter turned to see Ariel joining them. "Sleep in?" he asked with a smirk as she took a seat near him. "And they made fun of my shirt," he told her, holding it up as a way of explanation. Now that he looked at it, he wasn't sure how he'd even managed to fit it over his head. "Apparently, wearing your little sister's hufflepuff shirt is frowned upon in this establishment." Oh, apparently, Ariel had brought paint. And actually wanted to paint him. He'd kind of been joking before, but he didn't exactly mind. "Yeah, go ahead. Knock yourselves out, you've got a blank canvas."

When Aoife was the first to volunteer, he eyed her suspiciously. "You're the last person I would ever trust to paint me," he told her, but didn't move as she grabbed the paint that Ariel had and opened it. But, before she could even start painting anything, Phineas Button had to be a git like usual and make a scene. This time, he was shouting at Aoife for standing up for him, and Hunter shot him a glare. "You know, I was about to say that you're cut off, but then I remembered that you haven't drank anything - you're just a git." And then the idiot stormed off. Hunter didn't really give a shit. He just took a swig of his drink, leaned back against the bleacher behind him again, and let them get on with however they planned on vandalizing his chest. "Wait, is that shit green?" he asked, finally catching sight of the paint itself. It was! "You're evil, you know," he said, glaring at Ariel. But aside from that, he didn't complain. Just sat there and awaited his surely embarrassing fate.

Back to top Go down
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!)   Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 12:51 am

"You're taking your shirt off. You're surrounded by a large crowd. Where people are excited and yelling. And you're asking for my twenty. But you say there isn't any similarities at all...", she said with a sarcastic smirk, pointing out the obvious. Not that she had anything against male strippers, on the contrary. But Victoria wasn't a charity worker, if you wanted her twenty you would have to work for it. "Please, I have serious doubt about your dancing abilities. Besides, something about that paint on your chest makes you highly unattractive. And I don't pay unless I'm entertained", she said with a chuckle, trying to keep herself from bursting out in laughter as the image of Hunter dancing around a poll came popping up in her head. Great, she will have nightmares for weeks because of this. Curse that stupid movie. "Relax! We won't get you caught", she added as she took another sip from the bottle of Firewhiskey that he was so generously sharing with everyone.

Her attention quickly turned to a voice coming from a few rows below her. "Hey! Don't insult-!" The Ravenclaw was about to lecture this imbecile on her right to insult anyone and everyone she wanted - because free speech and shit - until she saw the familiar raven colored hair and Hufflepuff colors all over his body. Oliver Bennett, with his whole body painted yellow and a large badger plastered across his chest. That must have took him ages! The sight itself made Victoria laugh and a large grin appeared on her face. It seems that he recognized her as well, because after throwing her a smile he got up to join the group. "Sorry Ollie. Would you prefer that I yelled 'you not so competent guy with a questionable mental capacity for reasoning'? Because come on! You would have done a lot better job at defending that shot than your Keeper. You have to admit it", she pointed out with a playful smile, wondering why he wasn't on the Hufflepuff team as well. Her eyes fell on his paint covered body and she couldn't hide her smirk in response. "Nice shirt Ollie. I wish I would have thought of that. Although I think some would be offended if I painted my bare chest yellow and just left the room like that. Don't see why. You can do it and no one even flinches. But if I did it... I don't know what would happen really. Maybe I should try it out though", she said laughing, only half joking in truth. Looking at her sad light orange scarf which was trying to resemble the Hufflepuff yellow but was miserably falling at it, she pointed at it with a grin. "Do I get points for effort at least?"

The new Hufflepuff girl finally joined then and Ollie had greeted her with a hug. Great! This meant that she knew someone here at least. Victoria always had a soft spot for shy people as they had reminded her of herself when she first came to Hogwarts. With her silly tan and her horrendous Brazilian accent, the Ravenclaw definitely did not fit in. It took her a while to get used to England, let alone Hogwarts. Until then, she had spent most of her free time hiding in the library and quietly doing her work, always making sure that she wasn't in anyone's way. This was years ago of course, but she couldn't stop herself from going back in her mind to that time and wishing she had done something differently and started living sooner. "Hi Jessica! I'm Victoria. You already know Ollie. And these are just gits that you are better off not knowing anyway", she said with a chuckle, clearly joking. Hopefully the girl will understand her humor better than most.

Shouting suddenly erupted from the right side of the group and after a few complaints and insults, she saw Phin stourming out in rage and leaving the Qudditch match all together. Her glare traveled to Hunter as he was the clear culprit in this situation. Of course, they couldn't even spend a few minutes in mutual harmony until someone somewhere got insulted and freaked out. But Hunter was the older one in this situation, he should have known better. "What's wrong with you?! Can you not be such an ass for one moment at least? He's just a kid for Merlin's sake", she said rolling her eyes, feeling bad for Phin and the fact that he had to miss the match. It was his team playing after all. The brown bag of happiness finally made a whole circle and reached her again. She took two large sips before finally decided to pass it on. She couldn't be that selfish - sharing was caring. Seeing Ollie sitting to her left, she placed the bottle into his lap. "Here Ollie. And pass it along after you're done", she offered him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!)   Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Great Day For A Quidditch Match! (OPEN! EVERYONE JOIN!)
Page 1 of 1