Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
[MoM] Jeremy Rufford EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
[MoM] Jeremy Rufford EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
[MoM] Jeremy Rufford EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
[MoM] Jeremy Rufford EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
[MoM] Jeremy Rufford EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
[MoM] Jeremy Rufford EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
[MoM] Jeremy Rufford EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
[MoM] Jeremy Rufford EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
[MoM] Jeremy Rufford EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
[MoM] Jeremy Rufford EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
[MoM] Jeremy Rufford EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
[MoM] Jeremy Rufford EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
[MoM] Jeremy Rufford EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
[MoM] Jeremy Rufford EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
[MoM] Jeremy Rufford EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

[MoM] Jeremy Rufford

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Minister for Magic

[MoM] Jeremy Rufford Empty
PostSubject: [MoM] Jeremy Rufford   [MoM] Jeremy Rufford EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:04 pm

First and Last Name: Jeremy Rufford

School attended (Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang, ...): Hogwarts

Favourite Subjects he/she studied: DADA, Potions

Department you want to work for: Department of Magical Law Enforcement

Job you are applying for (if the department you chose offers more than one job): Auror

Why did you choose that job? I love defense against the dark arts, and stopping those who perform dark arts, and love to serve justice to the wizarding world.

Why should we choose you? Jeremy has trained to become an auror since he left Hogwarts, and he was prefect and head boy in Hogwarts, showing he was meant to be a true leader.

Do you have any previous experience in that field? Yes, I trained for 3 years in the Aurors' Office

Would you also like to be considered for the Head of Department position?* Yes, I was very considered a leader in Hogwarts, being head boy and prefect.

What are the qualities and defects of your character? Blake is very modest, and he is fair man, and even when he gets angry, he doesn't show it physically or emotionally, he keeps it inside himself. His weaknesses are disloyalty, and people who lie a lot.

Any other Information:

Role playing example (minimum 300 words - any situation where you are performing the job you are applying for):
Jeremy entered the Ministry of Magic headquarters through the floo network, coming into the crowded and tall room with noise buzzing everywhere. He took the nearest lift over to level two. As soon as he entered the aurors' office, he was approached by an employee, telling him there is a big emergency down at Saint Ottery Catchpole. Blake didn't have to hear more, he stormed out of the room, and out of the ministry headquarters, and found a good spot to apparate.

Jeremy was now at the scene where the street was a total mess. There were about 3 muggles on the ground, and muggle police there too, surronding a house. Blake approached the house, ignoring the muggle policemen's warnings to be arrested if he gets any closer. He entered the house, a dark and small house, and went to the end of the room into a bedroom. He found a man who was ready to jump off a window, a man he recognized as a former death eater, not just because his dark mark tattoo was visible. Blake, his wand already in his hand, pointed it quickly at him and a rope strung out of Blake's wand, tying the man. He ran quickly to him, who fell inside the house and got down to his knees. Blake heard a noise coming from the other room of the policemen entering the house. Blake hesitated, grabbed the man's arm and apparated right to the Ministry headquarters, in the Aurors Office. Blake was greatly apprecieted, and was told that that man killed six muggles and is convicted of death eater activity.
Back to top Go down

[MoM] Jeremy Rufford
Page 1 of 1