Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Anger Management (Open) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Anger Management (Open) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Anger Management (Open) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Anger Management (Open) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Anger Management (Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Anger Management (Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Anger Management (Open) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Anger Management (Open) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Anger Management (Open) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Anger Management (Open) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Anger Management (Open) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Anger Management (Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Anger Management (Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Anger Management (Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Anger Management (Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Anger Management (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Photographer, Daily Prophet Journalist

Anger Management (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Anger Management (Open)   Anger Management (Open) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:03 pm

Agnes was furious. Agnes was absolutely done. Agnes was too tired to find a random guy and slap him. She had decided it was best to not tell Hunter, but she also wanted to yell at all the guys she encountered and make them suffer because who would be carrying an alien-looking, lime-sized human? She would. Not Hunter, not Evan, not Alek. AGNES. Pregnancy was unfair, guys should be able to do that stuff to do. A pregnant Hunter would certainly be a funny story, but all in all, it was easier for Agnes. She could say it was a random guy she met before school started, someone nobody at Hogwarts knew, blame it on some imaginary ex-lover. After all, she already seemed to have a terrible reputation. She wasn't going to die because of this. She might flip a table if Hunter even dared speak to her, but she wasn't going to kill him, either.

Walking towards the DADA classroom, Agnes was ready to take out her anger in a relatively safe way. The professor had those things, the dummies, and she could blow them up all she wanted and not get in trouble for it. The door to the classroom was closed but unlocked, so she let herself in and looked around for a second before destroying the place. It was so quiet, but it was one of those moments in which the silence was louder than the rest of the world and Agnes couldn't stand it. Taking her wand out from her pocket, she walked in the direction of the dummies. "Bombarda!" she casted the spell so fiercely that the explosion made her back a few feet away in amazement. Clearly, her magic was best when she was emotional. The minutes passed and she froze a few dummies, tore apart another bunch, blew up some more and levitated the rest only to crash them on the other side of the classroom.

With sweaty palms, Agnes took out her anger and disappointment and surprise on the innocent wooden humanoids. She was, once again, angry and disappointed with herself because she clearly didn't understand the lesson life wanted her to learn. She kept on being stupidly reckless, and it had gotten her nowhere. Now, it would land her in a delivery room sometime next year. Breathing heavily, she realized there was nothing left to destroy, some of the dummies were still building themselves again and Agnes was getting tired and thirsty. She took a seat on of the desks, rested her head on her hands, and before she could do anything else, she let out her frustration in a scream. Agnes didn't want this, she didn't want to be pregnant. She wanted another chance at being less hotheaded, less reckless, to be more calm and ladylike. She looked up as a new thought crossed her mind, that maybe people never stayed because she was too hard to keep up with, always changing, so opinionated.
Back to top Go down
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 4, Madam Puddifoot's Employee

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management (Open)   Anger Management (Open) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 2:53 am

Ari was having a fantastic day! She had gone to Honeydukes after working her first shift at the tea shop. It was a pretty easy job, and the owner LOVED her new ways to make tea because her ways were the awesomest. Ari smiled at her first pay. She had spent it all of course on chocolate frogs and other sweets to last her for the week. But now, it was time to get serious and start studying for the next DADA test that they had. She didn't like studying with a partner, because, of course, she was the greatest, and she liked to save her greatness for her eyes only. So, she went to the common room, grabbed her book, and headed down.

She started practicing some of the more simpler spells that she knew she would succeed in. But, then she turned to the harder stuff. Blowing things up, which gave her a rush of adrenaline. It was then, her mad DADA study session was interrupted by a mad french girl. Ari went and hid in the supply closet while the red head had her fit and started blowing stuff up. OBVIOUSLY, this girl needed Ari's awesome advice. Aunt EVELYN always said her advice was awesome, so it must be true.

After all the banging and crashing, Ari heard a loud scream. She jumped back, and hit her head on the shelf above her. She grunted in pain rubbing her head, and finally decided it was safe enough to come out of the closet. She held her hands up in surrender just in case the girl where to decide to jump Ari. A dead Ari would be good for nobody. Ari was positive everybody would be so sad if this girl where to decide to kill her.

Ari said, "Your really good."

She tried to give compliments every now and then as she realized that giving compliments gave her a better chance at making friends. Ari smiled a little bit. She went over and asked, " What's wrong? Maybe I can help! My aunt EVELYN says I give EXCELLENT advice! And I agree with her." She had done her complementing for the day, and now she was tired. She really needed to stop this being nice stuff. She was getting a headache from it all. Maybe somebody else would come in and rescue her.
Back to top Go down
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management (Open)   Anger Management (Open) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:52 am

Agnes would have probably slapped the shit out of Hunter if he were there at that moment. She would cut Evan's hair and left him bald right after kicking him again. She would have locked any boy inside a closet and not let them out until the weird lime-sized alien popped out of her body. It just wasn't fair! She was on her last year of school, she was supposed to be out there being happy and reckless as usual. Sure, she'd been a little too reckless but it wasn't all her fault. Hunter was equally guilty, if not more so than she was. Suddenly, something came out of a nearby closet and started speaking to her. It sounded annoying. Really, everything sounded annoying at the moment. It wasn't until Agnes looked up that she realized it was little girl. A little red head, like a mini Aoife. Frowning, she wondered if all the red heads were annoyingly self-centered. "Thanks. Agnes muttered a reply to the girl's compliment and wiped tears off her face, and she didn't even know when she started crying. It wasn't the type of crying that comes from pain, either. It was just frustration and disappointment and anger all bottled up inside her that caused stupid tears to fall from her eyes.

Not returning the girl's smile, she decided to entertain her a little and be somewhat nice to the little one. The baby inside of her better not be a red-haired girl or Agnes would be absolutely done with everything. She could ruin the girl's brain and tell her about the baby, or she could just let it go and try to forget about it for a few moments. Either way, Agnes was annoyed. "What would you wear to a Christmas ball?" Agnes decided to just let her be. Looking at her, she was kind of cute in the childish way, when it was okay to be silly and arrogant and nobody minded because you were still a kid. Plus, she has funny voice. This girl looked familiar, she couldn't deny it, but she certainly wasn't in her Gryffindor as she had never seen the little one around the Common Room. Hufflepuff was too humble and good for this girl, so the only choices were Slytherin or Ravenclaw. Probably Slytherin. Agnes thought, before listening to whatever it was the funny girl was saying now.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Bennett
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Matthew Bennett

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management (Open)   Anger Management (Open) EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 5:25 am

Matthew was just walking down the corridor, minding his own business, when all of a sudden, the sound of explosions echoed from the door that he was walking past. "AHH!" Matthew shouted in surprise at the loud noise, spinning around quickly and losing his footing completely in the process. The next moment, he found himself in a heap on the ground, staring at the door where loud bangs were still exploding from. What in the world was going on in there? Deciding that it was probably safer to stay down low on the ground, like in army movies when bombs were going off, Matthew crawled over to the door and reached up to turn the doorknob so that he could look inside. He only opened the door a crack, squeezing his head through it, and could see a girl blowing up the defense against the dark arts dummies. And it was pretty cool, but not as cool as it could be because there was no fire.

And then, the girl stopped blowing everything up, sat down on a desk, and then released the most unexpected, terrifying scream that Matthew had ever heard. Which naturally caused him to jump and accidentally slam his head in the door. He grunted in pain, but tried to remain quiet, because this girl was obviously terrifying and unpredictable and dangerous. But then, someone popped out of the closet in the back of the room! It was Ari! Oh no! Ari was going to get blown to bits by this scary older girl! She was obviously only blowing up the dummies because there were no people to blow up! Matthew thought Ari was annoying, but he didn't want her to get blown up! He had to do something! Struggling to extract his head from the crack in the door, he stood up and pulled his wand out. Ari was talking to the girl and the girl was looking at her like she was going to eat her for dinner.

Slowly opening the door wider, trying to be quiet, Matthew lifted his wand and aimed. He had to protect Ari from this girl! And the best way to protect anyone from anything? Fire! After aiming up the best he could, Matthew flicked his wand and exclaimed, "Incendio!" The jet of fire flew from his wand and went bolting into the classroom - straight between the older girl and Ari, where it slammed into a desk, igniting it instantly. Oops. Now he'd done it! Well, since his position was already compromised, he ran into the room. "Go on, Ari, I'll distract her while you run and - oh..." The older girl wasn't attacking. At all. Maybe Matthew had misjudged the situation. "Er, sorry," he said, glancing over at the desk that was currently burning to a crisp. "I thought you were going to blow Ari up," he admitted sheepishly, tucking his wand back into his pocket. "You wouldn't be able to put that fire out, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 4, Madam Puddifoot's Employee

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management (Open)   Anger Management (Open) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:08 am

A Christmas ball? This girl was random. And a tad crazy. Mostly just crazy. Ari shrugged and said, "something blue. Blue reminds me of the movie frozen. You know, ELSA, and ice and stuff. And I look fantastic in blue. And wearing red or green or good to a Christmas ball would be too cliche. And I'm ARI. I like to stand out!" Ari nodded and decided that was a good enough answer.

Maybe if Ari talked enough about frozen, the girl would open up about what was really the matter. Ari was a good listener. Ari could also keep secrets. She kept all of her Aunt Evelyn's secrets anyways. And those where major. Like her loving her Hogwarts sweet heart. Ari smiled and asked, "Are you in love with a boy? Is that why you are crying?" Ari was also good at getting secrets out of other people. Or so she thought.

But at that moment, just when Ari thought she would get the secret out, Matthew rushed in, his wand raised as if he were coming in to save her from the exploding french girl. Ari giggled a little bit at his valiant efforts. But they weren't needed. She was just bonding with a french red head. They where already technically like blood sisters since they both had red hair. And red haired people where awesome. Except with ASSFARTS. That red headed girl from Ireland Ari met a while back. She still didn't know her name as it wasn't important.

Ari said, "I'm fine Matthew. This is my best friend Matthew by the way! Oh I did to catch your name! I'm sure it's almost as cool as Ariadne or Matthew. We should make a club! A cool names club!"

Ari was rambling now. Ari didn't know what else to say to the girl. She had done all she could to cheer her up and make her talk. Now maybe Matthew could give it a shot. Maybe Matthew was good at getting girls to talk as she was. Maybe that could be something else in common she had with her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management (Open)   Anger Management (Open) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 7:56 am

"Oh, yes. Frozen." Agnes nodded, because she had obviously seen the popular film as a kid. Agnes had been shortly after it was released, so her childhood bedroom had certainly had enough Frozen-related decorations. Tangled[, however, was her favorite princess movie. She had a terrible crush on Flynn Rider when she was just a kid, and maybe part of the reason she liked facial hair now was because Flynn was absolutely gorgeous with it back then. "It makes sense. I know there was someone dressed up as Anna for the Halloween party last term. Did you go as Elsa?" She asked, vaguely remembering a girl with braids and red hair. "If I ever need help picking out a dress, I'll call for your wisdom." Agnes smiled a little, because the little girl was kind of likeable. Not completely, but just enough for Agnes to decide she couldn't throw her off the Owlery steps. When she asked if she was I love with a boy, Agnes grimaced. "No. Not anymore, at least." She managed to say before something broke through the door, sending her nerves into a frenzy.

Wow. Agnes had no words for this. She hadn't even heard half of the things the little idiot was saying before she realized he was trying to act like a hero. Everything was a blur, like a light flickering that prevented her from seeing the whole scene with clarity. Blinking, she looked at the little guy before turning her head to follow the flash of fire. It landed on a desk. Wonderful. "What the fuck?" She questions, returning her brown eyes to the small male figure. "Put it out before you get in trouble." she warned, and she was in no mood to be a baby sitter that day. Still glaring at the kid, she grabbed her own wand and put the unnecessary fire out. Damn kids. Turning back to the girl, Agnes hesitated, taking in all of what she had said. The boy was Matthew, and he was this girl's - Ari's - best friend. And they thought they had cool names. Matthew was so common, though, Agnes didn't see the cool side of it. Sure, her name sucked just as much, but at least it wasn't something like Anna or Julie. [color=pink]"I'm Agnes."[/i] She shrugged, cleaning away the remaining tears as the talking red head had managed to make her forget what she'd come here for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management (Open)   Anger Management (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Anger Management (Open)
Page 1 of 1