Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Iawo meets Jessica EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Iawo meets Jessica EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Iawo meets Jessica EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Iawo meets Jessica EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Iawo meets Jessica EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Iawo meets Jessica EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Iawo meets Jessica EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Iawo meets Jessica EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Iawo meets Jessica EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Iawo meets Jessica EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Iawo meets Jessica EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Iawo meets Jessica EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Iawo meets Jessica EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Iawo meets Jessica EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Iawo meets Jessica EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Iawo meets Jessica

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Iawo meets Jessica Empty
PostSubject: Iawo meets Jessica   Iawo meets Jessica EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:28 am

Iawo was bored. As a newest student at Hogworts he didnt met any friend yet. He didnt know Hogworts well, so he decided to look around. He was amazed by moving pictures.
This school is totaly different from school that i saw in the Manchester. Also here i cant watch my favourite TV shows or watch basketball games.
Before Iawo came to Hogwarts, he lived totaly uniform life. All that he needed is good sleeping and books for reading. In Manchester he didnt have friends. He didnt need them. As his brother thinked, this school will be a good expirience for him. This school need to change his life.
For a moment he thinked that he saw another Asian in the same hall. He didnt meet anyone from Asia yet at Hogwarts. He went to her. He wanted to start conversation. But he didnt spoken English very well. He just said:

Hi I'm Iawo. Can we bee friends?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character
::
Activity: HUfflepuff Year 1

Iawo meets Jessica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iawo meets Jessica   Iawo meets Jessica EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:05 am

Jessica was walking around the halls. She didn't had that much friends around the school. She have been hiding her head into the books past four years most of times. She have made still some friends but she wasn't sure where they were at the moment. She didn't feel like reading today or even drawing. She wanted to meet some new people around the school. In the entrance hall someone suddenly did speak with her. She looked at boy. He was new here for sure. She smiled at her. "Hello. I'm Jessica," she said with smile back to her now. "Sure we can be friends," she said there now. She  tried to be nice with that boy now here. Her english was good since she had most of her life live in England. She knew Korean fluently still too but she barely speak it lately, just at the home. Here wasn't not so many people who could speak it and she haven't seen anyone around actually. Iawo seemed to be from Asia too probably Japan. "It's nice to meet you, Iawo," she said there now.
Back to top Go down

Iawo meets Jessica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iawo meets Jessica   Iawo meets Jessica EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:38 am

Iawo has smilled Smile .
Nice to meet you too. I'm just arrived at Hogwarts.
He saw that she is older then him. But he was taller. He didnt know what to say next. He didnt expected that she will accept his friend offer. First thing that he liked on her was shes eyes. He have a lot of questions about Hogwarts, but he didnt want to start a conversation about that old school. For first time he wanted to know more about other person. Also he didnt met any witch yet. He saw only a muggles at Manchester. First thing that he wanted to know was does she likes books. Books was the only thing that he saw his as a recreation. He didnt want to be boring with the books. But he thinked Who knows, maybe he likes books.So he finaly decided to ask.
Do you like books? I heared that Hogwarts have big libary. Is it true?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character

Iawo meets Jessica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iawo meets Jessica   Iawo meets Jessica EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:09 pm

Jessica looked at the boy. When she heard her question she had to nod her head there. She did like books and a lot actually. She could read so much as possible in her free time but she knew that she had to make friends too here. She couldn't be always alone. "Yes I like books," she said there it out then too. Maybe he couldn't understand the simple nod. "Yes the library here is quite big here," she added then there with a smile. "I can show you later where it is, if you want," she said it too. Just figured that boy might not know his ways around the castle yet. "In what house you are, you know that right?" she had to ask now. Jess figured he could be Ravenclaw or the Hufflepuff like her, in these two houses were mostly likely people who liked to read. She waited there now his answer.
Back to top Go down

Iawo meets Jessica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iawo meets Jessica   Iawo meets Jessica EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:28 pm

Iawo tried to remember the name of his house. He thinked that all houses have a simmilar name. First he have remembered the bird on his logo. He have finaly remembered, but he wasnt be too sure.
Ravenclaw, i think. For sure the color at logo is blue.
He started to think what can he ask her. He wanted to know more about Hogwarts, but also he wanted to know more about her. Also he didnt want to be boring for first time. First of all he wanted to know what students usually do at Hogwarts in free time. He was arrived at Hogwarts 2 days ago, and he was already bored. Also he noticed that she was different then other students, because all other students was with their friends. He thout that he can be a good friend to her, and that she can be the good friend for him.
So wich kind of books do you like? Also, what else are you doing in free time?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character

Iawo meets Jessica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iawo meets Jessica   Iawo meets Jessica EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 7:26 pm

Jessica nodded as understood. "Yes blue one is Ravenclaw," she said with a smile. "I'm in hufflpuff, which color is yellow," she said there now with a small smile. "And then is red which is Gryffindor and then green which is Slytherin," she said, it was easier to understood. Even for her at first.

Jessica didn't had so many friends just because she stayed away from people all these past years most of times. She did sit in corner and did read most of her time. She didn't socialize with others much. "Basically everything but I like fantasy and mystery the most. Don't ask why but maybe because these I can imagin in my head awhile I'm reading," she said answred back with a small smile. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iawo meets Jessica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iawo meets Jessica   Iawo meets Jessica Empty

Back to top Go down

Iawo meets Jessica
Page 1 of 1