Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Frozen In Place (Matthew) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Frozen In Place (Matthew) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Frozen In Place (Matthew) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Frozen In Place (Matthew) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Frozen In Place (Matthew) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Frozen In Place (Matthew) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Frozen In Place (Matthew) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Frozen In Place (Matthew) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Frozen In Place (Matthew) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Frozen In Place (Matthew) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Frozen In Place (Matthew) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Frozen In Place (Matthew) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Frozen In Place (Matthew) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Frozen In Place (Matthew) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Frozen In Place (Matthew) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Frozen In Place (Matthew)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phineas Button

Phineas Button

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff Dropout

Frozen In Place (Matthew) Empty
PostSubject: Frozen In Place (Matthew)   Frozen In Place (Matthew) EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 7:13 pm

This place was creepy. He had been here for three years now and hadn't stepped foot in the place. It used to be an old game keepers house. He had heard the name in history class but couldn't remember it at that moment. It was winter, so he wore one of his winter cloaks and his house scarf proudly around his neck. For the first time in three years, he wasn't humiliated to be a Hufflepuff. He was living with somebody who loved him for him no matter how hard he tried to not show it. He looked around the little hut. He was alone, and the wind was blowing through the sticks that gave the but it's form.

He bundled up tighter and looked at the giant tables and chairs. Who ever lived there must of been huge. Like giant huge. Or part giant anyways. He sat down in the chair that was three times it's size. It was the biggest chair he had ever seen. He laughed at the thought of a little first year in the chair. The thought made him chucks a little to hard. It was then he heard some sticks breaking, like somebody was coming in. He wasn't sure if he was allowed to be in here in the first place. He didn't want to get in trouble. But instead of hiding, like any normal person would do, he just stood there, frozen in his tracks.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Bennett
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Matthew Bennett

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Frozen In Place (Matthew)   Frozen In Place (Matthew) EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 7:33 pm

Winter. Winter was... strange. Really, really strange. Because Matthew wanted to like it! It was awesome and you could have snowball fights and do cool snow things! But then, at the same time, winter was all wrong, because it was the opposite of fire. Ariadne probably loved winter, because she was so obsessed with that stupid movie. But after a while, Matthew reasoned that it was alright to like winter. Because it just gave him more of an excuse to use fire, since it was important to keep warm when it was so cold! And, it was pretty awesome to sit there in the snow and cast fireballs around and watch it melt the snow down to nothing! Which was exactly what Matthew was doing just then. Sitting in the snow, making snowballs, and then lighting a flame beside them to watch them melt. It didn't even cross his mind that he really needed to get a life.

But then, he was distracted! Because someone was walking across the grounds a bit away from him. And it was Phin!!! Phin, that older kid who was awesome since he was in Hufflepuff like Ollie! Scrambling up onto his feet, Matthew took off after him! But he accidentally stepped onto a spot where the snow he'd melted had turned to ice, and slipped and fell. Shit. But it didn't matter! He was on his feet again and running right away. Where was Phin going?! Oh, into that weird circle hut thing that was on the grounds for no apparent reason! That wasn't strange or anything.

Not even slowing in the slightest when Matthew reached the stairs to the place, he bounded up them and shoved the door as hard as he could, causing it to bang open. "Hi Phin!" he exclaimed, beaming, as he turned and pushed the door closed behind himself. "Why are we here?" he asked as though he'd been invited along. And then his eyes landed on all of the furniture. "Woooahhhhh!" he said, dragging out the word, as he looked around. "Who needs a chair that big?!" Pulling his hat off of his head, Matthew looked over at the giant fireplace and beamed. "Incendio!" he said brightly, and grinned as a jet of flame left his wand and ignited the fireplace."There that's better!"
Back to top Go down
Phineas Button

Phineas Button

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff Dropout

PostSubject: Re: Frozen In Place (Matthew)   Frozen In Place (Matthew) EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:14 pm

Phin sighed when it was just the kid he had met last term. He forgot his name, and felt kind of bad, because he remembered Phin's. Phin freaked out a little bit, when the kid lit a flame with his wand, and was glad that he had aimed it at the fireplace.

Phin said, "Be careful where you aim that thing when you do a fire spell. That could be dangerous. And besides, this isn't even your fireplace." Phin wasn't really in the mood to talk with younger kids. Sure, he was just a second year, only a year below Phin, but he was still annoying.

Phin looked around. He replied, "Well, I think I read in Professor Gracen's History class that the person who used to live her was part giant. His name was...H-Hagrid I think? Don't hold me to that."

Phin shrugged looking over at the wooden table. And felt how noticeably warm it was getting because of the boy's fire. Phin asked, "Your Matthew, right? I haven't talked to you in a while. How's your second year going?" Small talk. Way to go. He didn't know if that would drive him away, or keep him staying. Either way. He knew he probably wasn't getting rid of the kid for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen In Place (Matthew)   Frozen In Place (Matthew) Empty

Back to top Go down

Frozen In Place (Matthew)
Page 1 of 1