Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Just a Scared Little Girl [Open] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Just a Scared Little Girl [Open] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Just a Scared Little Girl [Open] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Just a Scared Little Girl [Open] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Just a Scared Little Girl [Open] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Just a Scared Little Girl [Open] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Just a Scared Little Girl [Open] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Just a Scared Little Girl [Open] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Just a Scared Little Girl [Open] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Just a Scared Little Girl [Open] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Just a Scared Little Girl [Open] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Just a Scared Little Girl [Open] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Just a Scared Little Girl [Open] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Just a Scared Little Girl [Open] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Just a Scared Little Girl [Open] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Just a Scared Little Girl [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arwen Pierce
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Arwen Pierce

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw Student

Just a Scared Little Girl [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Just a Scared Little Girl [Open]   Just a Scared Little Girl [Open] EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 8:24 pm

Arwen was running. She'd been running a lot up and down the street now. She couldn't understand how she had gotten lost. It was a street. Not many other ways than two. Forward and backwards. But the people... The person... Arwen hadn't completely understood what she had seen, as she'd only seen the picture for a moment. But there had been a boy. Probably really hurt, because people had been crying. Seren had been crying.

Arwen suddenly felt the need to find her sister; her sister was sad! She should be there for her! But Seren had also pushed her away to find her parents, so Seren didn't want Arwen to see whatever it was. Maybe there was a lot of blood? Arwen could see the image change in her mind, from calm and sad to brutal and nasty. She didn't like it. Her mother always said she had too wild an imagination.

She turned around again, trying to figure out which way to go without panicking. And then she saw the quidditch shop. She liked quidditch. Everyone knew she liked quidditch. In her family at least. She should go in there, and if they used their minds, like they often did, it shouldn't be a problem at all. Unless they were worried because of the boy on the street. The people sitting next to him had been crying a lot. Arwen couldn't understand it, but it must've been painful since grown ups were crying. After all, grown ups never cried.

Upon entering the shop, no one was there. Arwen found that strange. After all, what shopkeeper would leave their shop? But Arwen was a good girl, she wouldn't destroy or take anything. She only wanted to see! And maybe ... touch?
Back to top Go down
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 4, Madam Puddifoot's Employee

PostSubject: Re: Just a Scared Little Girl [Open]   Just a Scared Little Girl [Open] EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:09 pm

Ari had gotten bored with Aoife, so had went in the opposite direction that Hunter had went in. She needed something exciting. This place got really depressing, really fast. And, she still didn't know what happened. She could just feel the tension and sadness in the air. She skipped along the side of the streets, past the big crowd of people, and found the quidditch shop!

Quidditch! She wanted to be good at it. Hunter had taught her how to fly, so she needed practice. Her mum had said she could get a broom, and since she was a second year, she could officially try-out for the team! But, she thought she was already so good, she didn't even need the try-out. She would make it either way.

When she got into the shop, it was eerily empty. The shop keeper wasn't even present. She suspected it had something to do with what was happening outside, and nobody was telling her what that was. But then, she realized that she wasn't alone! A younger girl was in the shop. She walked over and said, "Hi! I'm Ari! And you are?!"

She would see if this girl was worthy enough to be her friend. They were in an empty Quidditch shop. She could think of something.
Back to top Go down
Serafina Årud
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Serafina Årud

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Just a Scared Little Girl [Open]   Just a Scared Little Girl [Open] EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 2:18 am

Serafina wandered down the streets, daddy had went to the bank to get her galleons for school supplies and told her to meet him later. She walked some ways before seeing something she recognized, Quidditch. A whole shop dedicated to Quidditch!

Serafina entered the shop and noted there was no shopkeeper, very bad. She also noted that the were two other girls, probably going to the same school as her. Would this be her chance to make friends? They seemed to be her age. Walking over to them, she admired the equipment. She loved seeking the most but also didn't mind the other positions.

Thinking about trying out for Quidditch and hoping to go professional one day, she smiled at the girls, "Hi." Her voice wasn't timid at all. In fact, she seemed very confident and older, a trait her mother was known for.
Back to top Go down
Arwen Pierce
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Arwen Pierce

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Just a Scared Little Girl [Open]   Just a Scared Little Girl [Open] EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:29 pm

Arwen, who had been studying one of the brooms in the hope that her parents would soon find her, jumped sky high when someone spoke behind her. Swirling around, Arwen's eyes landed on a girl her own age, maybe a bit older. She was a ginger. Seren didn't like gingers. Did that mean Arwen couldn't either? Was there something wrongs with gingers? Arwen decided to ignore her sister then, and smiled shyly at the girl. "H-hi. I'm Arwen," she said softly, her stutter barely audible.

She didn't know what to say next, so she looked a bit around before saying: "Do y-you attend H-Hogwarts?" Her stutter was a bit more prominent, but not so much so that Arwen was embarrassed by it. And then another girl showed up. She looked to be the same age as Arwen as well, which made her a bit happy, but at the same time, she sounded a bit more grownup. It suddenly hit Arwen that it was weird for parents to let their children walk around on their own. Arwen had been walking with Seren, so she hadn't been alone, but then that thing had happened, and Arwen had to go to find their parents. Only to get lost, of course. Arwen was a bit angry about that.

Realizing she'd been lost for a second in her own head, she suddenly piped up a squeak of a 'hi', as if her absent behavior was something to be severely ashamed off and that she'd been rude to them, so they'd be mad at her. "I'm A-Arwen," she said again, this time, her stutter much more pronounced.
Back to top Go down
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Just a Scared Little Girl [Open]   Just a Scared Little Girl [Open] EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:28 pm

Ari didn't know what to think of this girl. She was skittish and jumped really high when Ari had spoken to her. Ari liked people who were brave. And not so jumpy. Kind of like her! She then noticed how she talked. Even weirder.

But she didn't want to hurt the girls feelings. Ari was nice. So nice in fact, that she was friends with everybody she met! It wasn't until this other girl came up behind her that she started getting over protective of her new little friend. Ari replied to Arwen and said, "Yes, I go to Hogwarts! I'm in Slytherin!"

She realized that maybe she was the oldest one here depending on how old the other girl was. Ari was suddenly the coolest person there. She smiled and asked the other girl, "What's your name? I'm Ari, and this is Arwen." She was going to be a best friend to Arwen, whether Arwen liked it or not.
Back to top Go down
Serafina Årud
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Serafina Årud

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Just a Scared Little Girl [Open]   Just a Scared Little Girl [Open] EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 12:51 am

Serafina noticed the young girl that seemed to be her age seemed skittish. Was it normal for young kids to be skittsh and was she just overconfident? Of course not, it was absolutely silly to be so nervous and scared. Her name was Arwen, Serafina always thought that was a masculine name but maybe it wasn't.

The girl who introduced herself as Ari, with the ginger hair stated she was in Slytherin, but Serafina wasn't sure what that meant. "Oh, I'm Serafina!" she smiled a bright smile. She wanted them to think she was older than she was, she wanted to be someone she wasn't, someone cool and worthy of British friends.
Back to top Go down
Arwen Pierce
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Arwen Pierce

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Just a Scared Little Girl [Open]   Just a Scared Little Girl [Open] EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 6:46 pm

Arwen knew about Slytherin. Wasn't that the evil house? At first, Arwen figured Ari would be evil too, but then she remembered that people weren't evil in that house. Just all the people who were evil were in that house. And Ari didn't seem evil. Ari seemed nice. Arwen gave her a small smile, happy that the girl wasn't shunning her away like many girls did her own age. They didn't like her stutter. They always mocked her for it. She was happy that she'd met Ari. Because that meant there was someone who might like her!

Serafina also seemed like a nice girl. She seemed happy. She seemed a bit older though, and therefore, Arwen was a bit intimidated by her. But she tried not to show it. Ari was older than Arwen, and that was fine. "N-nice to meet you," she said, almost managing the entire sentence without a stutter, and her voice was a bit louder. The shock of two people talking nicely to her was giving her more courage. "I'm gonna start Hogw-warts n-now," she said, ignoring her own stutter, because she'd managed to say two sentences now! And that was cool. She did not know what more to say, though and suddenly felt a bit out of place.
Back to top Go down
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Just a Scared Little Girl [Open]   Just a Scared Little Girl [Open] EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 12:40 am

Serafinledink-what?! That was a weird name. Ari couldn't help but giggle. She obviously had the coolest name there. Ariadne. She wouldn't say that part out loud. Just Ari. Ari was cooler than Ariadne. Seriously. Ari thought this girl was cool. After all, her name started with an "A" as well, But this girl started with an "S". She was the odd one out. She also didn't have cool hair like Ari and Arwen did. Ari asked, "What house are you hoping to get into?" She was mainly speaking to Arwen, but thought the other girl might think she was speaking to her as well.

Ari smiled at both to make sure so they would think she wasn't being mean. Because after all, she was nice. She then asked, "Does anybody know what is happening out there? I was with my boyfriend, Hunter, and he seemed rather upset. I didn't know what to do, so I just left. And well, now I have an awesome friend! I hope you get into Slytherin! Because then we can be even awesomer best friends! And you can ask my other best friend Matthew. I'm an awesome best friend!"

She smiled at the girl to reassure her that she was indeed the best best friend EVER!
Back to top Go down
Serafina Årud
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Serafina Årud

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Just a Scared Little Girl [Open]   Just a Scared Little Girl [Open] EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 7:19 pm

What was so funny about her name she thought as the red headed girl giggled. And houses? What was this about Houses. She'd never heard any of the such mentioned about Durmstrang when her father was teaching her and preparing her to go there. Confused, she allowed herself to gaze off while trying to figure out what the girl meant when she said House.

She came out of her confusion when she was now talking about this boyfriend and something going on causing him to be upset. Like she would know, she was new to this whole town. She already hated it. When the girl was saying she found a new friend, Serafina couldn't help but hate England more. Why couldn't she go back to Norway?
Back to top Go down
Arwen Pierce
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Arwen Pierce

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Just a Scared Little Girl [Open]   Just a Scared Little Girl [Open] EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 9:51 pm

Arwen thought it was really rude to laugh at someone's name. But even a blind and deaf person could sense that she was nowhere near brave enough to say anything about it. But even though Ari had giggled, Arwen still liked her. She was outgoing, which was good, since Arwen wasn't. But Serafina really seemed like a nice one too! She wouldn't mind being friends with her either. Maybe. If she even dared to have friends. Weren't you only ever stabbed in the back by friends? Or could you be stabbed in the back by enemies? Arwen didn't really know, and she thought it was better not to ponder about it.

As Ari said something about houses, Arwen twiddled her thumbs a bit, looking down at her shoes, before remembering that this was a very shy gesture, and she should try not to be so shy. "I-" she stopped short. And then she took a breath and tried again. "My si-sister is in Ravenc-claw, and I-I would like to be t-there too," she mumbled, but managed to smile eversoslightly when saying that. "B-but I'm s-sure Slytherin isn't so b-bad," she added. She thought those were the two houses she wanted to be in. But she'd probably end up in Hufflepuff. She was a good-for-nothing person. Just shy. Not with her family, though. Nah, she shouted and screamed at them, no worries there. But generally other people were scary...

She then shook her head. "I d-dunno. I s-saw someth-thing. I-I w-wish I hadn't," she stuttered, noticing how it worsened at the thought of the family and boy who was lying there. She then looked around the shop. "But i-it was probably b-bad. S-since the shopk-keeper isn't even h-here," she added softly. She was a bit scared, she should probably try to find her parents soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Scared Little Girl [Open]   Just a Scared Little Girl [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a Scared Little Girl [Open]
Page 1 of 1