Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Girl's Night EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Girl's Night EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Girl's Night EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Girl's Night EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Girl's Night EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Girl's Night EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Girl's Night EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Girl's Night EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Girl's Night EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Girl's Night EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Girl's Night EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Girl's Night EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Girl's Night EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Girl's Night EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Girl's Night EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Girl's Night

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

Girl's Night Empty
PostSubject: Girl's Night   Girl's Night EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:55 pm

Lucy had been in and out of Hogwarts almost as much as Ryland stays inside. She had been to London, to New York, to California, to Cheshire, to many places trying to help Phoenix track Wade's father's trail down. Her Uncle Kellin was still alive, and as far as she knew, him and his brother still held contact. It was surprising to her, that he'd reach out to his brother but not his son.

Her bed was already made and without something to keep her mind occupied, she thought of her own father. He was not only a great part of her, but what if she lost him? She would be lost without him. He had been there after her mother's accident, no matter how painful it was for him. And he was here now, when Wade would barely talk to her, when Ryland was more open, when James was the only boy she could think about nowadays, when Ella barely spoke a word, let alone spoke to her, and when Ellie had been the only real girl friend she'd had so far.

Without Phoenix, I'd be a mess. Lucy had never been one for sleep overs or anything of the sort, however, she missed people. She missed joking and laughing and being with humans she actually knew and liked. Traveling for such a long time, searching not for her Uncle because she knew where he was, but for the possible trail of blood and death he left behind, for any clues that he might have left that would later come to haunt Wade. That's what she and Phoenix were doing all that time. They were doing it to protect Wade.

Realizing it must already be time for her to start expecting her friends, she got up from her bed and got ready. After quickly changing from her school clothes and into green short and one of Wade's older tees that showed his admiration for the Muggle band The Who she raced to the Kitchens to fetch some snacks.

The elves smiled happily at her and asked if wanted something to eat. Smiling kindly at them, she shook her head but asked them if they could help her carry some stuff to the Slytherin Common Room. "We'd be happy to help Lucy Malfoy!" some of them grew excited as Lucy explained what she'd need. One of the elves carried a small platter with chicken and ham sandwiches, another carried glasses and some milk, a third carried cherry syrup and soda and a box of cereal.

"I think that should be enough." Lucy smiled as she grabbed a platter with chips, some plates, and a small bag of chocolate muffins the elves had just taken out of the oven. "Thank you." Lucy thanked them as she walked back behind them, making sure it would be enough. Sure enough, as they reached the Common Room, they helped her get a small table up to her dormitory and placed the food on top of it, making it seem much more nicer and homely than Lucy could have done.

As they finished, Lucy kissed each one on the forehead. One of them, with bigger ears, took Lucy's hand in his. She knew who he was as he was always helping her with anything that might be needed. "We're very glad to have Miss Malfoy back." His smile was kind, and soon enough, Gretchen, who was Professor Vega's usual helper, approached them. "Yes, we're very happy to see you back Miss Malfoy. Your brother keeps calling for trouble." She informed her. Before Lucy could say anything else, Gretchen began to bang her head with her hand, apologizing for saying something so rude about Wade. Calmly, Lucy took Gretchen's hand away and kept them in hers. "Gretchen. Gretchen it's fine. Wade does call for trouble. Don't be too hard on yourself. He'll come to his senses one day." The female elf calmed down a bit, though Lucy had the idea she still felt terrible. After they left, Lucy sat by her bed, waiting for the girls she missed to come over and spend the night with her, making her feel a lot less lonely than she was.

This thread is open only to the Fontayne sisters, Morgana Gaunt, and Jennifer Moss.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

Girl's Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night   Girl's Night EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:36 am

Morgana was surprised at the owl she had received from Lucy, inviting her to a sleepover. Honestly, what was the deal fuzz about? Lucy was a brilliant person, no doubt about that, but she hadn't ever seen the point of sleepovers. She was actually planning to not go, but her curiosity got the best of her; she wanted to know what all the fuzz was about. Besides, it would be nice to have some diversion. Lately, school had taken, not a lot, but some of her time. More than she was used to, so the prospect of simply relaxing was tempting.

Also, Morgana had understood that it would only be Lucy, the Fontayne's, a girl named Jennifer Moss and herself there. Morgana could handle that for a night. Might be she'd have a jolly good time too, if the rumors about sleepovers were true. She was a bit ... nervous wasn't the right word. But expectant could work. Yes, she was expectant. She gave a chortle as she imagined what her father would say of such a thing. He'd be scratching his head, and the times when Mordred Gaunt scratched his head were prized moments. She loved the things he didn't understand, but that she would understand.

Because Morgana got the point. She might not prize it as much as others would, but she got the point. So, maybe she might change her mind after this evening. Changing into her black silk shorts and green silk top that she slept in(the letter had demanded the outfit to be PJ's) she left the second girls' dormitory - which could basically be called Morgana's dormitory - she walked to the forth girls' dormitory. She knocked and opened the door slowly, before seeing Lucy sitting on what was obviously her bed. Morgana instantly noticed that she was the first to arrive and gave a smile.

"Hey Lucy," she said in the kind tone she only gave people she considered friends.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

Girl's Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night   Girl's Night EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:15 am

Ella received the owl from Lucy early that morning. Not really needing one since they shared a dorm, it was nice to know what was going on. She hurried downs the stairs, to the girls lavatory to freshen up. She had been outside by the lake all day teasing the giant squid and was filthy. Her hair was a mess, so she decided to take a quick bath. She brushed out her hair after washing it and slid on her lacy green shorts with a matching green vest top that had lace on the edges and had a snake on it. Her long hair flowed behind her as the fourteen year old troublemaker walked up to the fourth years dormitory.

She opened the door and only saw Lucy and Morgana. Jennifer and Elita were not there yet, if they decided to come. She wondered where her sister was since she also shared the dorm with them. Ella thought about not going, but where would she have stayed the night? She decided to go anyways as she'd only really talked to Morgana once and she hadn't really spoken to Lucy or Wade in awhile and she really missed Lucy. She could still do without Wade as he'd been with Shah a lot lately.Who knows, maybe it would be good for her to start talking to people again. Smiling, she exclaimed, "Lucy! Morgana!"
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

Girl's Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night   Girl's Night EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 10:49 am

Jennifer was SO excited when she got an owl inviting her to the sleepover. She didn't really know Lucy that well, since she was an older girl and they'd never actually had the opportunity to talk to one another, but that was never going to stop her coming to a sleepover. Sleepovers were so much fun! Before Hogwarts, the girl used to love both holding and attending sleepovers with her friends. It was a regular thing but not one that ever got less brilliant for her.

In the morning, Jennifer had been studying and doing homework in the library, then proceeding to do her library assistant duties, so she was tiresome and ready for something more exciting. The sleepover was perfect. She made her way up the stairs to the dormitory, grinning as she pushed open the door. "Hi!"
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

Girl's Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night   Girl's Night EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:29 pm

Lucy watched happily as the girls she had invited arrived and greeted each with and excited smile. "I'm glad you guys could make it." she smiled, then motioned to the table with food, "I hope we have enough." Realizing it was probably more than they would need, Lucy smiled at them again.

"So, what are your plans for the summer? I'm turning 15 and Phoenix wants me to invite some friends..." she mentioned as casually as she could, "I'd be wonderful if you came." In reality, Lucy didn't have as many friends. Sure, she knew people and she talked to them on a regular basis, but none of them where as close to her as James, Ella, and Wade. Those three where her best friends, no matter what they were all going through.

Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

Girl's Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night   Girl's Night EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:46 pm

Morgana gave a nice smile to Ella as she walked in, greeting both her and Lucy. She also smiled at Jennifer, who walked into the room a few seconds after. "Hello to both of you," she said calmly. She then looked at Lucy and over to the table with food. Morgana couldn't help the next smile from stretching on her lips. "I'm sure there's plenty," she said softly, looking at the stack of food.

"I don't really have any plans. I usually take summer as it goes. So, I'm sure I'd be able to come visit," Morgana said with a shrug. She wasn't sure why the words she said was spoken. She'd normally contemplate a lot about stuff like that. She wasn't one for throwing herself into a party, be it a friend or not.

She then looked to the others, getting over her unfamiliar friendliness and waited to hear what they would be doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Girl's Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night   Girl's Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl's Night
Page 1 of 1