Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
The Shock of a New Place (Open to Gryffindors) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
The Shock of a New Place (Open to Gryffindors) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
The Shock of a New Place (Open to Gryffindors) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
The Shock of a New Place (Open to Gryffindors) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
The Shock of a New Place (Open to Gryffindors) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
The Shock of a New Place (Open to Gryffindors) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
The Shock of a New Place (Open to Gryffindors) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
The Shock of a New Place (Open to Gryffindors) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
The Shock of a New Place (Open to Gryffindors) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
The Shock of a New Place (Open to Gryffindors) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
The Shock of a New Place (Open to Gryffindors) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
The Shock of a New Place (Open to Gryffindors) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
The Shock of a New Place (Open to Gryffindors) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
The Shock of a New Place (Open to Gryffindors) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
The Shock of a New Place (Open to Gryffindors) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

The Shock of a New Place (Open to Gryffindors)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serafina Årud
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Serafina Årud

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

The Shock of a New Place (Open to Gryffindors) Empty
PostSubject: The Shock of a New Place (Open to Gryffindors)   The Shock of a New Place (Open to Gryffindors) EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 9:40 pm

Serafina walked into her common room, the place she would spend her next seven years learning magic. She sat in a soft chair in front of the blazing fireplace. Hogwarts was so confusing, she got lost several times and almost forgot the password to get into the common room.

Her life was on a fast track to insane-ville right now. Magic didn't exist or maybe it did but she was too busy drooling over cute celebrities and Quidditch to realise that. But then, how could she be so silly, Quidditch was played on FLYING BROOMS of course magic existed. How could she be so naive. She flipped her hair, even though no one seemed to be around.

Shouldn't there be someone? Surely she wasn't the ONLY Gryffindor, there'd been a lot more at the sorting, so where were they all? She was used to being the center of attention, therefore, to do that here too, she needed friends right?
Back to top Go down
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Photographer, Daily Prophet Journalist

PostSubject: Re: The Shock of a New Place (Open to Gryffindors)   The Shock of a New Place (Open to Gryffindors) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:09 am

Agnes had already argued with the stupid portrait about a million times. Apparently, her accent was too hard for the fat woman to decipher. She pushed the door to the common room open, making sure to push hard enough so that the woman in it would use her sharp tongue to say something. “SCREW YOU!” Agnes yelled back as she walked in, feeling insecure with the unfamiliar surroundings. She stood in the entrance for a few seconds, taking in the redness of the room. Everything was red. Varying shades, of course, but all red. They needed a new interior designer because this was a terribly decorated shitty room.

Sighing, because there was no turning back now, she walked into view of everyone who might be there already. There was only one girl, and Agnes was thankful for that. Had it been crowded, she would have probably retreated to her dormitory and gone to sleep for the rest of the day. This girl was young, probably a first year, so Agnes decided to stay since being near people made her feel less of a loser. She fell on the sofa, finally taking relief in being near innocent people who weren’t going to kill her for just existing. Like that idiot from the train.
Back to top Go down
Serafina Årud
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Serafina Årud

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Shock of a New Place (Open to Gryffindors)   The Shock of a New Place (Open to Gryffindors) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 4:32 pm

Serafina whipped her head around at the sound of the common room opening. Walking through, was an o;der looking girl who screamed at the portrait in a heavy French accent. Turning back to her book, she listened as the girl walked in.

From the corner of her eye, she saw her fall on the sofa, in sort of a relieved way. "Good Evening." Serafina said in a soft voice, not wanting to get on anyone's bad side, especially since she had no friends yet.
Back to top Go down
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Photographer, Daily Prophet Journalist

PostSubject: Re: The Shock of a New Place (Open to Gryffindors)   The Shock of a New Place (Open to Gryffindors) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 12:50 am

Agnes whipped her head towards the girl. Agnes wanted to scrutinize her, but the girl was young and innocent and didn't need anything like that. Instead, Agnes just looked at her for a few beats, trying to take in the looks of the girl. After deeming her worthy, Agnes said, "Yeah, yeah. You're new aren't you? I mean, first year and whatever?" Agnes sat up on the sofa, crossed her legs and waited for this tiny girl to say something.
Back to top Go down
Serafina Årud
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Serafina Årud

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Shock of a New Place (Open to Gryffindors)   The Shock of a New Place (Open to Gryffindors) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:58 am

Serafina felt the girl turn and look at her. Slowly, she looked up from her book. "I am." she paused, waiting to see if the girl would introduce herself. "I'm Serafina, I'd assume you're not a first year?" she continued, more of a statement than a question nonetheless.

Maybe the girl was new to Hogwarts, maybe she transferred from some cool French school. Maybe, just maybe, she had all kinds of cool stories to tell or even, she could be a spy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shock of a New Place (Open to Gryffindors)   The Shock of a New Place (Open to Gryffindors) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shock of a New Place (Open to Gryffindors)
Page 1 of 1