Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Let's Drink To It (Open) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Let's Drink To It (Open) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Let's Drink To It (Open) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Let's Drink To It (Open) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Let's Drink To It (Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Let's Drink To It (Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Let's Drink To It (Open) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Let's Drink To It (Open) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Let's Drink To It (Open) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Let's Drink To It (Open) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Let's Drink To It (Open) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Let's Drink To It (Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Let's Drink To It (Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Let's Drink To It (Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Let's Drink To It (Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Let's Drink To It (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Let's Drink To It (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Let's Drink To It (Open)   Let's Drink To It (Open) EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 11:32 pm

Nathaniel had enough being trapped in the palace again so at night he managed to escape. He headed to a bar where he could at least get something to drink. Beside he was refusing to sleep due to the fact that he seemed to not be able to have a night without at least one nightmare. Finding himself in the Queen's Branch he walked upto the bar and ordered a bottle of rum.

Finding a place to sit down he stared out at the night sky through the window. His hair was loose around his shoulders as it usually was when he was trying to blend in. Though sometimes it was impossible to do so. Nathaniel let out a sigh he really wished that he didn't have to be the next in line at least at this moment. He had to admit he did like the idea of being king he just wished that  he would not have to be trapped in the grounds learning how to be a great ruler.

Leaning against his chair he let the alcohol relax him. Hoping that it would help him get to sleep later. He knew that he should not get drunk in a public place though his mind was on wanting to prevent a nightmare so this time he thought that he might try alcohol as a way of shutting his mind down.

Last edited by Nathaniel Ralston III on Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Drink To It (Open)   Let's Drink To It (Open) EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 1:05 am

Dylan strutted into The Queens head. She had a craving for some kind of alcohol. She ordered a shot of a muggle dirnk called Fireball and a gin and tonic. She recognized a person in the bar and walked over to him, "Well well. If it isnt the royal heighness, Nathaniel Ralston." She smirked and thought about how pleased her boss would be if she brought this one into him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Drink To It (Open)   Let's Drink To It (Open) EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 1:21 am

Nathaniel sighed as he heard his complete title he really hoped that he could lay low but no. All the public appearances that his father made him do as of late really were not turning out to be in his favor. For before he would be able to go out with out being noticed. Turning to the person who was talking he frowned slightly.

"What can I do for you Miss?" He asked he was half surprised to see a women there and not a man. Nate took another swig from his bottle. His tattoos were even clearly showing as he went for a muscle top instead of his normal long sleeve button down tops.

Last edited by Nathaniel Ralston III on Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cecelia Daniels

Cecelia Daniels

My Character
::
Activity: Assistant Healer

PostSubject: Re: Let's Drink To It (Open)   Let's Drink To It (Open) EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 5:36 pm

Cece planned on spending her night in various bars and pubs around London, just enjoying herself and forgetting about everything. For some reason, earlier in the day, she had gone to visit her father in Azkaban. Now she felt all depressed and unhappy. And the only cure, as far as she knew, was alcohol, a lot of alcohol. Either that or dealing with the depression for hours and being unable to get to sleep. So it was the first option that she chose. After changing into a short multi-coloured dress and heels with dangerous spikes on the back, she strutted out of her apartment to the tube station to get to central London.

The first decent-looking place she saw was a pub called The Queen’s Head. That would do. The first thing she did when she walked in was go up to the bar and order herself a bottle of strange, bright blue muggle stuff. Only then did she take a seat at the bar and look around the place. It wasn’t too busy. Just a few groups of people scattered around, a man sitting alone and a girl. Oh, the girl was saying something obnoxiously loudly to the guy. Of course, the blonde couldn’t help but hear it all, with how loud that girl was talking.

Your Royal Highness? What? That guy was ROYAL? Okay, so Cece wouldn’t know. She didn’t give a shit which muggles ruled the country. She wasn’t one for monarchy. Still, he didn’t look like it. Not posh. She hopped down off her high seat and walked over to that table. “You don’t look all that.. regal,” she commented, going to take a seat opposite him. Then she turned to the girl. “What do you want with some stuffy posh guy anyway?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Drink To It (Open)   Let's Drink To It (Open) EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 9:05 pm

Dylan giggled and rubbed her hand over Nahtaniels shoulder. "Well, Natey boy, I just want..." But, before she could finish her scentence, she was rudely interrupted. She turned to the girl and glared. How rude was she? "I figured posh could be fun for a change in scenery."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Drink To It (Open)   Let's Drink To It (Open) EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 10:18 pm

Nate looked at the new comer. So there was now two women joining him. He just shrugged slightly it looked like his solo night was beginning to to change. Looking at the other. "I like to try to blend in with others I really don't like to draw attention to myself. Besides if not everyone recognizes who I am I could possibly learn what I need to learn to be a king of the people."

Turning to the other woman Nate looked at her as she was getting very touchy. He leaned away slightly. He was not in the mood to nor did he like the ways she was looking at him. "Anyways Ladies I didn't catch your names."

Last edited by Nathaniel Ralston III on Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Drink To It (Open)   Let's Drink To It (Open) EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 10:57 pm

"Dylan Rivers. Pleasure to meet you." She rubbed her hand through her hair and messed it up a bit in a sexy way. She liked what she knew about the future king to be. And she wanted to have a bit of fun. She growled appreciatively and took a seat rather close to him. She turned to the other girl and gave her a get lost look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Drink To It (Open)   Let's Drink To It (Open) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:48 am

Jasper was annoyed when he broke into the castle only to find Nathaniel was nowhere to be found. Idiot. He found it amusing though. Aye. Time for a ride upon a giant man eating she crab named Betsy. Whistling loud and clear the ocean waters jumped and bounced before a large monstrocity sized crab burst forth from the surface and landed on the shoreline. "Take me after my brother me hearty. Ye know his scent. Now fetch." He said with a twisted laugh.

Her giant crab claw lowered and he jumped upon it. Raised up to where he could jump upon her back and lay down. He did so. "Yo ho. Yo ho. A pirate's life for me." One leg propped up a crooked cheshire cat grin spread across his lips. Pulling out his pirate's compass he guided Betsy into the area. Stopping her when the arrow pointed to a pub. "Aye. This be a good place me hearty. Go terrorize the townsfolk me lovely." Jumping down he landed with ease.

Dressed in a long pirate's trenchcoat and attire, complete with his captains hat, he strode inside the pub. Aye. Alcohol. Women. Men. Wenches. Rum. The biggest blessing of it all would be the rum. His gaze wandered around before he spotted Nathaniel. A dark look hit his eyes as he saw one land wench was a little too close to what belonged to him. Heh. Well that just would not do mateys. Not in the least bit.

His sexy yet dangerous movement towards Nathaniel, the wench, the little land woman and the bartender brought an eerie and icy silence to the previously noisy bar. Walking straight up to them he pushed between Dylan and Nathaniel. "Wench ye be a bit too close to me brother. How about ye make yourself scarce and find a drunk fool to playtime with?" He said in a cold tone.

A dark and dangerous gaze went her way. "Ye be far too familiar acting with him. Back off him or I will show you a different kind of playtime then ye be aiming for wench. Beauty does not excuse stupidity. It makes it worse." He purred in a sultry yet dangerous tone. Unbeknownst to Nathaniel he had draw his pistol and taken the safety off silently. Using the close proximity, his trench coat, and the shadows he masked the fact he was pointing the muzzle of his gun against the pretty little wench he wedged himself next to.
Back to top Go down
Cecelia Daniels

Cecelia Daniels

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Drink To It (Open)   Let's Drink To It (Open) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 6:50 pm

In all fairness, he was fairly good looking for a prince. The tattoos were rather surprising, as was the hair. He looked like the kind of guy Cece would consider flirting with if it wasn’t for the fact that he was a prince. And if it wasn’t for Dylan, as she was apparently called, sitting there and getting on everyone’s nerves. She was more than tempted to hex her. But this was a pub, probably full of muggles, and memory charms had always been quite difficult for her. “Fair enough,” she shrugged. “I don’t believe in monarchy, though, so don’t expect any respect.”

God. How she hated desperate, overbearing, unfortunately pushy women like this one. She only rolled her eyes when she said something about a change in scenery. She wasn’t even worth acknowledging. Maybe Cece should just leave, before she felt too angry and jinxed Dylan into the middle of next week. Technically, she wasn’t old enough to legally be in here for another few months. So this could be fate telling her to find a different pub without princes and sluts. Then again, not many pubs let go of the fact that she looked about fourteen.

Her plans didn’t seem quite as worth it, though, when another weirdo turned up. A man dressed as a pirate. How old was he? Five? She hadn’t played dress up since she was that age. The hat was stupid. But when he headed towards their table, she found herself reluctant to move. She wanted to hear what he had to say. Ah, it seemed he knew the prince guy. That or he was completely insane. He had the pirate voice too. Very convincing. Maybe he was a weird type of muggle actor?

When he gave Dylan that glare sort of look, she couldn’t help but burst into fits of giggles. It was great. He saw what an annoying, terrible person she was and was actually having a go at her for it. Cece, meanwhile, was collapsing onto the table, she was laughing so hard. When she finally managed to stop, she looked up and gave the new pirate arrival a huge grin of appreciation. She was pretty sure she loved him. “You’re a beautiful person.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Drink To It (Open)   Let's Drink To It (Open) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 7:15 pm

Dylan smirked at the pirate kid and laughed. "Go play dress up else where." She smirked and fingered her wand beneath her jacket sleeve. She was itching to hex something off of him. But she realzied that he was familiar with Nathaniel. And that would be bad on her part. She bowed slightly and backed up slgihtly from Nathaniel, "Very well, Captain."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Drink To It (Open)   Let's Drink To It (Open) EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 3:14 am

Nathaniel smirked when he saw his brother enter and positioned himself between Dylan and himself. He had to admit that he liked the fact that his brother had showed up for one he was not sure what was going to happen. For another that lady was making him feel very uncomfortable. He nodded at Jasper then looked over at the other lady. "I am fine if you do not believe in royalty in fact that is actually good news to know that not everyone fawns over the royals.

"Jasper don't be too cruel have some rum and party with us!" He sort of slurred out as the alcohol he had was kicking in more and he took another swig. The night was going swimmingly and he was sure that he would be able to sleep without a nightmare tonight if it continues like it was going which he hoped it would he would black out in a hour or so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Drink To It (Open)   Let's Drink To It (Open) EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:57 pm

Jasper's expression darkened and a crooked cheshire cat grin spread across his lips. "Wench I could dress in the clothes off your back and still look shitloads sexier and more badass than you ever could. I do not dress up. Go home to your mother and kiss her ass because you are out of your league with me." He said bluntly and coldly.

When she backed up slightly he put the safety on and pulled out his wand putting it in her face. "Not as dumb as ye look but if ye want to go technical its Pirate Lord to ye wench. Want to back up a few more paces or should I throw a few curses and hexes your way?" He asked with a sadistic and dark tone. Still grinning that crooked cheshire cat grin at Dlyan.

Glancing to Cecelia. "Welcome to wonderland little land woman. We have cookies and the pirates provide the rum." He winked at her almost flirtaciously before his deadly gaze went back to Dylan. Withdrawing a bottle of rum from his pirates coat he tossed the rum bottle to the girl who was underaged for drinking. "If ye going to party with us lass ye should have some refreshments." He said in a sultry purr.

Looking at his brother and hauled off with the now freed hand to hit the back of his head hard. "B-----d. If you plan to leave the palace and go paint the town red you need to contact me. I love a good night out on the town. Would have saved me breaking in the castle to kidnap you." He scolded and leaned over his brother's head.

Resting his arm on it as he looked at the prince, the land women and the wench. "Cruel? Aye. You na seen cruel yet me hearty. Rum? Where? Love me some rum. Rum and party aye. The little land woman joins us and the wench can stay if she puts a cork in it and sits her arse down." he said finally. His wand vanished up his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Cecelia Daniels

Cecelia Daniels

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Drink To It (Open)   Let's Drink To It (Open) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 6:22 pm

Cece had never been entirely sure if it was possible to really hate a person after being in their company for a couple of minutes. But now she knew it was. This Dylan girl was seriously getting on her nerves and she found she had to breathe in and out to stop herself exploding. First it was all that desperate, slutty stuff with the poor prince man, now openly making fun of the pirate (who actually seemed pretty genuine - maybe pirates did still exist?) and sounding like she was going to start flirting with him too. But she was pretty sure that he wouldn’t put up with that, so it might prove to be an interesting show after all.

“I don’t like cookies that much,” she decided. “And I’m fine with this blue stuff rather than the rum. But thanks, I’ll stay.” Then he winked at her, which was a bit unnecessary really, but she ignored it and leant back in her seat. She changed her mind about the rum when it was being chucked at her. She shot the pirate a grin of appreciation before tipping her head back and taking a swig from the bottle. “I’m Cece, by the way,” she announced to nobody in particular, since she couldn’t remember if she’d introduced herself yet. Already, she could feel the effects of the alcohol coming on and suddenly felt a bit tipsy. Good thing she was sitting down, or else she would have fallen over by now. Or smashed something. That was the usual procedure when she drank. Didn’t take much.

Little land woman? Haha. That was funny. She giggled to herself. “But I’m not little! I’m average height!” Slightly below average. Very below average. Little. Tiny. Haha. Cece turned her attention to his majesty the prince bloke. “SO,” she began dramatically. “If you’re a prince, why do you have tattoos? And why do you dress like that? And why don’t you have a crown? And why are you in a pub filled with commoners like me?” Then she giggled again. It was the alcohol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Drink To It (Open)   Let's Drink To It (Open) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 8:33 pm

Dylan grew bore with this group of people and feeling rather ignored. So she decided to quietly sneak off in search of another conquest of sorts. She nodded her goodbyes in case someone noticed and made her way over to the bar once more for another drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Drink To It (Open)   Let's Drink To It (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Drink To It (Open)
Page 1 of 1