Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
::
Activity: Trainee Auror

Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) Empty
PostSubject: Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife)   Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:23 pm

Finally, it was almost done! After a few failed attempts and months of returning to his dormitory every single hour to tend to it, his most recent attempt at Felix Felices was almost complete. All he had to do was add a few drops of dittany, and crushed asphodel root in exactly one hour, let it simmer on medium heat for two minutes, and then hope that this time, the color was right. But Hunter was confident about this potion. But as usual, things couldn't just go as planned. He was in his dormitory, pulling the bottom drawer of his dresser open to measure out the last ingredients, when he discovered that he didn't have any dittany left!

"Damn." Hunter quickly checked the time, and groaned in frustration as he saw that it was still before dinner. Which meant that people and teachers would still be roaming the halls. But he had to go, and quick, or risk ruining the potion completely. So with a sigh, he took of from the common room at a run, slipping instantly into the nearest secret passage which brought him down to the third floor more quickly than the staircase. Why the hell was Gryffindor tower so far away from everything. He finally made it into the entrance hall and slid around the corner into the passage to the dungeons, ignoring everyone he passed.

The dungeon corridor, thankfully, was less crowded than the rest of the castle, and Hunter slowed to a fast walk as he entered  it. He only passed one or two people on his way to the store closet. As he neared his destination, he was actually beginning to be hopeful that he wouldn't run into anyone else. And all he needed was that one, tiny bottle of dittany! He sighed in relief when he saw the door that he needed, but frowned as he saw that he wasn't the only one there. Up ahead, Aoife and Phin were heading toward him from the opposite direction. Aoife was too loud, and he didn't trust Phin one bit, so he couldn't tell them what he was up to. But how was he supposed to get in and out without them seeing him? Maybe he could just walk in like it was no big deal - maybe they just wouldn't question him if he acted like he was supposed to be there. So he reached the door, nodded to them in greeting as they approached, and slipped inside with every intention of slipping back out and acting like he hadn't done anything strange at all. Now, where was that dittany?

Last edited by Hunter VanDerberg on Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phineas Button

Phineas Button

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff Dropout

PostSubject: EVELYN SORRY ABOUT THE GODMODING BUT YOU WEREN'T HERE :P   Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:34 pm

Phin had realized he left his bag in the dungeons. Great... And it was getting dark, and scary, and Hufflepuffs in the dungeons at night didn't mix well. So why not bring a BRAVE GRYFFINDOR with him? It just so happened that he was BEST FRIENDS with one. Hunter claimed to be more best friends with her than he was just because they had a contract.

He didn't need a contract to prove to Aoife that they could be best friends. The idea was stupid and he wasn't jealous at all... He had cornered Aoife in the hallway and begged her to come with him. He didn't mention that he was a tad bit scared to be going into the dungeons that late after hours... but he was.

They made their way, and finally got to the bottom. Phin noticed Hunter go in the closet. Speak of the devil. He elbowed Aoife, not to hard, in the sides and pointed in Hunter's direction. What was he doing in the Potions closet? And then, Phin got an idea... He sped up a little bit, taking Aoife with him, and pushed her in the closet with him. He shut the door, and grabbed a near by chair and pinned it up against the door, locking it from the inside.

Part one of getting them together complete. Now he just needed to wait to see when the magic would happen. He then thought of something. What if somebody heard them yelling in the closet wanting to get out? He had read ahead in his charms book, and remembered a silencing charm. He smiled evily. He took out his wand and whispered the charm. He hadn't practiced it yet, so he hoped it worked. He slapped his hands together and smiled to himself a little bit. Phineas Button was a genius.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife)   Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 12:21 pm

Obviously, she loved Phin, but sometimes Aoife found herself wishing that he had the slightest bit more courage. Really, to be dragged down to the dungeons one evening, just because he had forgotten his bag and couldn't face the dark, was a little bit frustrating. "How do you forget a BAG anyway?" she murmured fairly quietly, not really caring if he heard or not. After Potions, even she wouldn't be able to walk out of the classroom empty-handed, without realising that she didn't have the bag which she constantly carried around school.

When they reached the classroom, she immediately spotted a bag in the middle of the room, most likely Phin's. But before she could point it out, Hunter was sauntering by and nodding at them. What was he doing here? Had he forgotten his bag too? Stupid people. She nodded back. Then she felt her friend elbow her in the side. He seemed suspicious of what Hunter was doing, and it looked like he had reason enough as her housemate was going into the ingredients closet. She glanced at Phin to get a look at his facial expression. That was suspicion.

Then his face turned from suspicious to something unreadable and before she knew what was happening, she was being shoved into the closet. That wasn't funny. Aoife went to open the door. Locked. Typical. Now Phin was brave and whatever. "PHIN I AM GOING TO KILL YOU," she yelled. That was, if she ever got out of here. Suddenly she noticed that she wasn't alone - Hunter was here too. What was this? Why had Phin done this? "Hunter, we are STUCK in a CUPBOARD." Not good.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife)   Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:17 pm

Why the hell was ditany such a small, insignificant bottle? Turning his back to the door to search another shelf, Hunter didn't even turn to look when he heard a commotion from outside. Maybe if he had, he could have prevented what happened next. "What the - " Out of nowhere, someone bumped off of him from behind, knocking him forward into the shelves of ingredients. "Shit," he muttered, quickly reaching out and snatching a bottle that had fallen before it could crash to the ground and break.

Turning around, he was met with the sight of Aoife shouting through the door - which was now closed - and trying to open it. Dumbfounded, he just stared at her for a minute. Phin had pushed her into a closet with him? What the hell was this about? Well, it was obvious what it was about, but why the hell would Phin decide to do that? It wasn't until Aoife actually said his name that he reacted. "Relax, we aren't stuck," Hunter said, pushing past her to get to the door - which was an uncomfortably tight squeeze, really. "He's probably just holding it closed and you aren't strong enough." Hunter reached out to try the handle and threw his shoulder into the door, sure that it would fly open to the sight of Phin sprawled out embarrassingly on the ground. Only it didn't.

"What the hell," Hunter growled, trying again to no avail. After one more failed attempt, he quickly resorted to Aoife's original method and slammed his fist against the door. "Alright kid, you better let us out if you know what's good for you! I don't have time for this right now!" And suddenly, it hit Hunter just how true that statement was, and he groaned. Because he really didn't have time for this right now. Because if he didn't tend to his potion in a half hour, it would be ruined. He turned back to Aoife with a grimace. "Okay, so maybe we're stuck."

Stuck. In a significantly tiny storage closet. With Aoife. With very clear implications that Aoife thankfully was too naive to understand.
Back to top Go down
Phineas Button

Phineas Button

My Character

PostSubject: #EVILPHIN   Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:52 pm

Phineas did a little evil laugh. He couldn't hear what they were saying, well..he imagined they where yelling at them right now, and he knew that they could hear him. He said, "Sorry. I can't hear anything you are saying. I've put a silencing charm on the door! I'll leave you guys too it then!"

He hoped that the message was sent. He knew Aoife wouldn't get it right away, but Hunter might've already gotten the message. He wasn't stupid. Neither was Aoife, but it took her a little while to catch onto certain things pertaining the love department.

He laughed again and said, "Bye now! Have a nice night!"

This was working magically, and smoothly. He would check in on them in the morning if a teacher hadn't helped them out. He then realized that the chair was a dead give away that there was something going on in the closet. He first put a spell on the door to keep it locked, then removed the chair so they couldn't push it open when he was locking them in.

Being evil was so much FUN! Maybe he should've been in Slytherin?
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife)   Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 1:05 pm

Aoife rolled her eyes when Hunter had to be his usual obnoxious self and try to prove her wrong when she was obviously right. “I am strong,” she muttered. Stronger than feeble little Phin, certainly. She couldn’t hold back an amused snort when Hunter failed at opening the door too, even though the situation they were stuck in was not at all amusing. Obviously he wasn’t very impressed either.

After a moment, Phin actually responded to their banging on the door and shouting abuse. A SILENCING CHARM? “Since when did Phin actually get GOOD at magic?” she whispered, more to herself than anyone. A silencing charm! Then he was off, with an evil goodbye. “ALL NIGHT?” No WAY. There was actually nothing they could do! Since yelling wasn’t going to help in the slightest, she decided to just take a seat on the floor, crossed-legged. “It stinks in here.” Probably the murdered animals hanging everywhere, slugs and bats and whatever else evil potioneers killed. “What are we supposed to EAT?” she asked, suddenly scared that they would starve. She hadn’t even had dinner yet! “I’m not touching the dodgy berries.” They might kill her anyway.

“Why did he do this?” Phin was supposed to be her weird little best friend who wasn’t the most clever but usually was sweet and friendly. “If he thinks he’s getting a Christmas present after this, he’s… wrong,” she decided firmly. But if they never got out of here, Aoife wouldn’t be able to give anyone gifts anyway. Thinking of Christmas gifts, she suddenly remembered Hunter’s back in first year. “Remember how I made you that pink bracelet?” she smiled. “I made myself a blue one, but after you came into the ice-cream shop with Seren I cut it up with scissors and threw the pieces out of the window.” Nowadays she was good at being honest about her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: SORRY THAT IT'S LONG BUT INSPIRATION :P And yes, I decided right now to make Hunter claustrophobic.   Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 2:18 am

Hunter glared at Aoife when she laughed at him, not at all in the mood to find any amusement in being stuck in a closet. A moment later, Phin was saying something to them from outside, his voice muffled by the door. If Hunter had any doubts about what this was all about, they were snuffed completely by what Phin had to say. Leave them to it - silencing charm - have a nice night. The kid couldn't be any more clear. Hunter sighed angrily and kicked the door in frustration. "You better find a body guard, because the next time I see you, you're dead!" he shouted through the door, not really knowing or caring if Phin was still there.

He quickly turned his gaze onto Aoife, who had lowered herself to the floor and started complaining about anything and everything. "Don't eat those, they're baneberries. They're poisonous. Now will you stop whining and try to think of a way to get us out of here?" he said irritably, reaching into his pocket and pulling out his only food source - a chocolate frog. He tossed it down onto her lap, hoping it might shut her up. "I have to get back to Gryffindor tower right now to - do something," he told her, almost screwing up by nearly mentioning his potion. Though he was pretty sure he may already be out of time. "And I'm not that fond of small spaces," he admitted a bit begrudgingly, glancing around at the tightness of the closet and grimacing, fighting down the anxious feeling that it brought to the pit of his stomach. "We could blow up the door, maybe," he suggested weakly, though that was probably a bad idea because it would likely knock both of them out.

Finally coming to the conclusion that, for the moment, there was nothing they could do, Hunter shuffled around, possibly stepping on Aoife's hand in the process, and slid to the floor with his back leaning against the door. He closed his eyes, trying to imagine that he was in a much larger space than the closet, and didn't open them until Aoife spoke again. He just stared at her for a moment, wondering the same thing, but in a slightly different way. Aoife didn't know what Phin meant by locking them in. Hunter did, but still didn't understand why. And he wasn't sure if it was a good idea to divulge the answer to her question. After all, he was the one who had to be stuck with her. In the end, he just looked away and said, "You probably don't want to know. He's a git." She could make of that what she wanted.

But then she said something unexpected, and his head snapped back in her direction. They'd been getting along well enough this term, but as a rule they didn't speak of what had happened between them. Not really - the closest they got was Hunter's occasional jibe that Aoife should be less violent. And now she was talking about it like it was no big deal. One of his hands absentmindedly lifted to run through his hair, unconsciously displaying a bit of his discomfort. "Guess I can't blame you," he shrugged, looking away again. "I might still have mine somewhere. I probably lost it." Lie. It was in the bottom right drawer in the dormitory, with the contract that he still hadn't managed to rip up. "Did it make you feel any better?" he asked, wondering if maybe he should have burned the contract after all. Maybe it would have saved him some misery.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife)   Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:04 pm

Poor Phin. He did deserve it, though. Hunter was probably too smart to try and kill him but the kid, surely, would wind up with at least a broken arm once they got out of here and Hunter unleashed his anger. So apparently it would be dangerous to eat the dodgy berries. Thank goodness she had this Potions genius with her at the minute. “No, I won’t stop whining, because we cannot get out of here so there is no point trying to think of ridiculous solutions,” Aoife said, more moody than she had originally intended. But then it was alright again. “Ooh, chocolate!” She hadn’t had one of these in ages and ages! She ripped open the packet and clutched the frog hard because they didn’t need him bouncing around the place right now. And then shoved it in her mouth, beaming happily. “GOD Hunter, why do you have to make everything so much worse and more dramatic?” Maybe that was a bit unfair, since he could be about to die. It was the chocolate, messing with her mind. “Wait, forget I said that, I’m going to be really nice and help you imagine that you are in a large field with some sheep!” she decided. That would be the perfect setting, right?

“Blow up the door? Not if you want to kill us both. Anyway, how do you blow up a door?” As she had said before, they had no chance of getting out of here and it was pointless trying to think of pointless solutions. “The best thing we can do here is stay calm and come up with plans on how to kill Phin.” Right? Before she could start coming up with these plans, she felt a shoe stamp on her little finger. She scrunched up her face and tried not to make a big deal of her finger which at that moment, seemed to kill. Maybe he had broken it. Episkey? No, not Episkey, she had learned from that mistake. She was distracted from the pain for a bit when she had to investigate what Hunter knew. “So YOU know why he did it?” she asked, very confused. How would Hunter know something that SHE didn’t? It was practically impossible.

Aoife shook her head. Hunter still ran through his hair, even though it was stupidly short. Just didn’t work anymore. But she was coming around to the style. It wasn’t quite as terrible as she had thought. But she wasn’t ever going to let Hunter know that. There was still the chance that he would grow it back so that it could be wonderfully floppy and long again. So he might still have his… it was surprising that he hadn’t given it to Seren as a gift to pronounce his undying love for her. Well, not really. Seren would probably think it was tacky and not want to touch anything from her, anyway. “Oh,” she said simply. “Yeah, a lot. At that moment while I was super angry and wanted to throw a chair at someone. But I regret it now. It was a nice bracelet. The best I’d ever made. And even though it means nothing anymore” - there was a touch of spite as she said this - “...well, it’s nice.”
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife)   Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:13 pm

"Well there's no point in whining, either, then. Honestly, you're such a pain sometimes," Hunter snapped back, trying the handle one last time as though it would magically be unlocked. "I mean, do you want to be stuck in here with loads of dead slugs?" Hunter rolled his eyes as she didn't waste any time in eating the frog. "I'm surprised you don't consider that frog cruelty or something." He might regret handing over his only food later on, but it was definitely worth the short period of silence as Aoife focused on the chocolate. He sighed, but didn't open his eyes when she started complaining about how he was only making it worse. Large field. Sheep. It helped a bit, but not that much. "Thanks, but I think the smell is too strong to imagine I'm anywhere else."

Unfortunately, she had a point. "With my wand - which I left laying on my bed," Hunter told her. "Bombarda. Blows things up. One of the few spells I found entertaining enough that I bothered to learn how to use it." Her next suggestion wasn't so bad at all, and Hunter nodded in agreement. "Call me unoriginal, but I might just punch him in the face," Hunter said. "If he knows what's good for him, he'll send someone else to let us out. Because if he opens that door, he's done for - sorry,"  he added, because he'd definitely stepped on her hand. "Maybe try reparo," he joked, grinning over at her.

Hunter released an exasperated breath as Aoife refused to just drop it. "Of course I know why," he retorted, rolling his eyes. "And thank Merlin you don't." But then again, telling Aoife what was going on might actually make her angrier at Phin, and the resulting confrontation could be potentially hilarious. And he had a feeling that she wouldn't leave it be until she got a straight answer. "Okay, remember when you - er, interrupted - me and Seren the other night? And you told us we could at least go somewhere more private. Well, a closet would be an example of a more private space..." Hunter trailed off and unconsciously braced himself. Because there was no way she wasn't going to hit him just for bringing up the potential idea of... that.

Hunter released an amused breath when Aoife said that it had helped in the moment. "Guess I don't have much room to talk - I'm the one who crushed my fist on a wall after you viciously attacked me. I definitely regretted that one - but I still have the scar, and it's kind of cool, so it wasn't a complete waste." Hunter caught a hint of anger or something when she said the bracelet didn't mean anything anymore, and replied with a shrug. "Why don't you just make another one, then?"
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: LONG POST! I THINK JO IS POSTING NEXT, THEN SEREN.   Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:47 pm

Aoife decided it wasn’t worth arguing about how she wasn’t a pain because they both knew she would win. So she may as well give him the satisfaction of winning for once and just shut up and be moody. Anyway, she was saving her throat. If she kept talking, she would get thirsty very quickly and then she would die of thirst quicker. But if she could save her throat and delay dying for a bit, she might be lucky enough that someone would open this closet in time. Meanwhile, Hunter would die much sooner. This was all for the sake of surviving. She quickly lost sight of her resolution and decided she needed to talk more. “Positive thinking won’t help here, so I may as well come to peace with the dead slugs, won’t make any difference to how quickly I die,” she pointed out.

“They aren’t real, stupid.” She’d come across this dilemma many years ago, back when she was a tiny girl of eleven, and solved it simply by reading the pocket. Which stated that they weren’t frogs. Oh, all these happy memories. Shame she was probably going to die and it was only now she was starting to appreciate them. “Imagine you’re in that horrible Apothecary in Diagon Alley, with that horrible stench, like this one. But it has lots of open space.” She didn’t really know how she could help a claustrophobic person because she didn’t understand the feeling of not liking small spaces. Because small spaces were actually awesome. Not this one - it stunk. Her wand was in the bottom of her bag somewhere. “I have mine… but you’re not using it to blow up the door,” she decided. Her wand was not the murdering/severely injuring type. “Sounds good.” Classic punch in the face. Oh yeah, Episkey was the one you were meant to use, Reparo was her failed attempt on Hunter’s nose. “I don’t think you’ll ever let that go.”

So he was going to be like that. Insist that she didn’t need to know. But she did need to know. Whatever it was, it could help her in life one day, probably. Or not. “You mean… in this closet, lots of horrible teenagers like you and her have shared icky mouth germs before?” she asked, wide eyed. And then Aoife just felt too disgusted for more words. She buried her head in her hands. And then there was anger. PHIN had known about this and locked them in here with THAT intention?! Suddenly, she felt Hunter’s small space thing. She stood up. This closet wasn’t big enough. She needed to scream, or hit someone, or both. At least she had someone to hit. Like it had always been, Hunter. Without thinking any more about it, she lunged to punch Hunter as hard as she could in the shoulder. He always used to make fun of her for being weak and her punches not hurting, but she felt like that one had enough anger behind it that it might actually hurt slightly the tiniest bit maybe.

Then she sat back down. “Ew,” she whispered. “EW EW EW EW.” Disgusting. Horrible. The worst thing ever. And it was all Phin’s fault. And maybe Hunter’s too for telling her. She managed to distract herself by listening to him talk. “That wasn’t cool, it was stupid,” she said. “Proves your stupidity.” Like everything else he did proved that. He had some genius suggestion to make. She sighed. But it turned out it wasn’t so. Still, she had pride so she couldn’t use the suggestion. That would be stupid. “Not that bothered,” Aoife shrugged nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Phineas Button

Phineas Button

My Character

PostSubject: ALRIGHT! Seren and Phin enter and here Aoife's "EW EW EW!"   Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:31 pm

Phin laughed as his plan was working BEAUTIFULLY. He just needed to end strong. Then he thought...They can't get together because the stupid git has a girlfriend. He was having a hard time thinking of her name. But then he remembered! Seren! A stuck up Ravenclaw! He needed to get her down to the closet to find Hunter and Aoife in it, and THEN ruin them FOREVER! Yes! This was going to work!

But he had to get her down there...What could he do? Ravenclaw's where smart. She wouldn't go down there for no reason. Maybe...What if he told her he was hearing voices down there?! Like when Harry Potter heard them in his second year! YES! Brilliant Phin! He would have to go get a cookie later on to reward him self for his smartness. And also, having Seren there would lessen his chance for getting beat up.

But he wondered if since Hunter knew about his home life, if he would consider still punching him, or breaking a bone or two? Na..he probably still would. Oh well. If Aoife was happy by the end of this, then it would be worth it.

He was wondering around when he instantly spotted her. He decided to act, "Seren! Hey! You don't know me, but I'm a...friend of Hunter's!"

Hehe. They weren't friends, "I was wondering, since your smart, and in Ravenclaw and all that, if you could help me with something? I think I'm going mad. I keep hearing voices outside of Professor Henley's office. I need you to come with me to investigate! Come on!"

He grabbed her hand giving her no choice. He would have to disinfect his own hand later, because he realized that Hunter had touched it. And her hand probably...GROSS. When they got near Professor Henley's office, he said the spell to remove the silencing charm. And they instantly heard, "EW EW EW!" Phin couldn't of thought of a more perfect time to come down! He would get himself TWO cookies later for a reward instead of one.
Back to top Go down
Seren Pierce
Adult
Seren Pierce

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Student

PostSubject: Re: Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife)   Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 9:13 pm

Seren had been sitting quietly in the great hall, reading a particularly good book, MINDING HER OWN BUSINESS, when she was RUDELY interrupted by someone rushing over to her like a madperson. Seren lifted her gaze stonily from the intriguing plot she'd been caught up in to see who had been OBNOXIOUS ENOUGH to dare bother her. It was some young child who Seren had NEVER MET BEFORE. What did he want? Seren simply stared at the child expectantly, without uttering a word.

"A friend of Hunters," Seren echoed doubtfully, looking the boy up and down. He didn't look much like somebody that Hunter would deem a friend. "Wouldn't I know you, then?" Seren pursed her lips when the person, who had decided to kindly NOT even introduce himself, began to ramble about hearing voices. "Don't you think it could just be Professor Henley? In her office?" Seren pointed out dully. But NO, this STUPID CHILD couldn't just leave her be! Before she knew it, Seren was dragged out of her seat and out of the great hall. "HEY!" Seren exclaimed, glaring at the boy. "What do you think you're doing?! LET GO OF ME!" They were already halfway to the dungeon corridor when Seren managed to rip her hand free. "FINE!" Seren huffed, taking a few steps away from the OBNOXIOUS boy. "I'll go with you, but I can walk BY MYSELF, thank you very much."

Seren begrudgingly followed the boy down into the dungeons, stepping into the potions classroom behind him. Seren glanced in the direction of the door which led to Professor Henley's office, but heard nothing. "There's nothing here," she snapped irritably... but then, suddenly, she heard a muffled voice. Turning in the direction of the storage closet, Seren stared at it wide-eyed for a moment. Somebody was exclaiming "EW" from inside rather loudly.

Then, Seren realized that she recognized the voice. Aoife. A smirk instantly spread across her face. It looked like Miss I'm-freaked-out-by-mouth-germs had decided to give being a normal teenager a go. And by the sound of it, she was FAILING MISERABLY. Seren felt a bit bad for whatever bloke was in there with her. "I think I've found the problem," Seren said to the boy, stepping up to the door. Were it anybody else, Seren would leave them be. But this was Aoife, who had so RUDELY walked in on Seren and Hunter the other day. So it was only fair that Seren return the favor.

Seren tried the handle, but found it locked. At least Sheep Freak was smart enough to lock the door. After a quick Alohamora, the lock clicked, and Seren swung the door open to reveal... What...? "HUNTER?! Seren hissed, her eyes widening. "What are you... how... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" she finally shrieked, rage burning in her voice. The situation seemed a lot less hilarious, because HUNTER was in that closet! "I can't BELIEVE that you'd do this! I thought you were OVER her! And here I find you locked in a CLOSET! With AOIFE O'DONNELL!" Seren's voice was rising with each moment, unable to hold in her anger. "AND YOU!" she shrieked, turning her attention to the SLUT that was with HER BOYFRIEND. "How DARE you! You.. you.. YOU BITCH!"
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife)   Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 9:47 pm

As Hunter had suspected, explaining things to Aoife was probably not the best idea. Still, he snorted in amusement at the look of realization that was slowly dawning on her face. He rolled his eyes as she used the word icky, which he was sure he hadn't heard actually come out of someone's mouth for years. "Well no, not in this closet," he replied with a grin. "This one smells too bad - has too many potential hazards." Like all of the jars that could be knocked off of the walls and everything. "But other closets, yes, absolutely."

Hunter watched her warily when she stood up, presumably to add more distance between herself and him. He wasn't complaining, because it made the space feel a bit bigger than it actually was. The look of panic on her face was partly amusing, and partly not, because he knew how it would end. And then, like clockwork, her fist slammed into his shoulder. And surprisingly, it actually hurt. But only a little bit, and Hunter made sure to play it off like he hadn't felt a thing. "Feel better now?" he asked, looking over to watch her slide back down to the floor.

He raised an eyebrow as she started chanting the word "ew" over and over again, like that would help anything at all. He was about to tell her not to worry, because nobody was dumb enough to try anything with her, even locked in a closet. But he never got the chance to, because he heard the lock on the door click. In a beat, Hunter was on his feet, ready to pummel Phin the moment he showed his face. But then the door creaked open all the way, and Hunter's irritation was replaced with confusion. Because Phin wasn't the one who had opened the door. His girlfriend was.

"Seren?" he questioned, furrowing his brow. He spotted Phin over her shoulder, but didn't have a chance to go and give him what he deserved. Because then the yelling started. "What are you talking about, I didn't do anything!" Hunter retorted, staring at his girlfriend like she'd grown two heads. He'd been so caught of guard that it took a moment for it all to click. And then it did. Oh, Phin was so dead. He'd planned this, brought Seren here, and let her find Hunter and assume the worst.

"Seren, relax, nothing happened!" he exclaimed. "The git behind you locked us in there! Of course I didn't - " But Seren wasn't having it, and just kept screaming louder. A small amount of panic began to rise in Hunter's chest - what if she wouldn't believe him. "Look, can you just shut up for a minute so I can explain?!" Hunter shouted back at her, stepping forward and grabbing one of her wrists so that she would pay attention to him. He turned and gave Aoife a slightly pleading look. At least she would vouch for him. But then, Seren took it a step further and called Aoife a bitch, and Hunter sighed, dropping his head into one of his hands. Who knew how Aoife would react to that.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife)   Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 11:14 am

Why did he look like he found this funny? It wasn’t funny! It was disgusting! “Okay, so we’re safe from the germs in here then,” Aoife said calmly. That made her feel slightly better. But the concept was still disgusting and horrible. “But I’m never going in another closet ever again. Ever.” If she ever needed to get something from one, she would send someone else for her. She couldn’t risk being contaminated. By the mouth germs. “Slightly better.” Violence was, most of the time, the answer, as anybody with a working brain knew.

Then the lock clicked and she sprung up straight away after Hunter. Even though she was sure that he wouldn’t hesitate in punching Phin, she could at least be there to glare at him while it happened. Was it just her, or was that door opening ridiculously slowly? Was this Phin trying to add suspense? Maybe she was just so desperate to get out, she was hallucinating. Then she saw who Phin’s bodyguard was. Not an obvious choice. But smart. Hunter wouldn’t want to punch Phin if Seren was on his side. That wouldn’t stop her, though.

It seemed, rather than what she had assumed to start off with, Seren was just as surprised to see them here as Aoife was to see her. Then she was shouting and screaming. And SHE was meant to be the temperamental, hyperactive, angry one? The bluehead ignored her for the time being and went straight over to Phin, the unfortunate, annoying, evil little coward that had done this. “YOU KNEW ABOUT THE CLOSET THING!” she accused. It didn’t matter how loud she shouted, she wouldn’t be able to be heard over Seren. She raised her hand to slap Phin again, but then she was accused of being a BITCH.

It took a moment for it to sink in. Seren knew about the thing that people did in closets. Did EVERYONE know about that but her? She shook her head and sighed. She was about to defend Hunter, but then she remembered what Seren had called her and thought about how fun it would be to piss her off more. “I’m afraid, Seren,” she said solemnly, mustering up all her willpower so that she didn’t laugh. “That you have a good reason to call me a bitch. Although, this whole thing was Hunter’s fault. It was all his idea that we- that we- that we make out in a closet.” As soon as she had finished speaking, her hands flew to her face to hide her laughter. It might be a giveaway that she was shaking though.

After a second, she regained composure. “Of course, it was Phineas here that locked us in the closet. But I had no idea about the closet thing. So Hunter told me. And then we- and then we made out. I made out with your boyfriend.” For dramatic effect, Aoife took a few steps towards Hunter and flicked him in the shoulder. This was so unbelievable. She could only hope that Seren was being gullible in her furious state and would take her hesitation as embarrassment or something.
Back to top Go down
Phineas Button

Phineas Button

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife)   Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 2:43 pm

She was annoying, and asked too many questions. But, the timing of them going down to the closet was perfect. Aoife's complaining made things work. He would have to hug her later if she didn't want to murder him! When she opened the door, he was prepared to get some form of physical abuse, but instead SEREN YELLED AT AOIFE FOR BEING IN THE CLOSET WITH HER BOYFRIEND.

At that point, Phin was very happy with himself until Aoife accused him of knowing about the closet thing. Of course he did! His uncle taught him many things. One of them being what hormonal teenagers do in closets.

AND THEN She relaxed and it sunk in what Seren called her. It was a bit harsh, but funny at the same time! He covered his hand over his mouth in laughter and tried not to say anything or make no sudden movements. With his luck, they all forgot he was there. He tried to get a good look at Hunter and he was just standing there like an idiot. Which made him laugh a little harder.  

But the one thing that surprised him most, was what actually happened next! Aoife ADMITTED doing things in the closet after Seren's accusations! THIS IS WHAT HE WAS HOPING FOR. Though the look on Aoifes face suggested otherwise. Damn.. She was lying. Probably to get Seren mad.

Now was his chance. While the three where distracted, he could easily get away without being harmed. He could hide out in the common room for the rest of his life! He was lucky his was by the kitchens! He would sneak down during class time and get food so he wouldn't risk being seen by them three.

Life as a man on the run would be difficult, but he was sure he could manage. And with that, he ran for it. It was a long run to his common room, but he was sure he could lose them. He was going to make it out alive!
Back to top Go down
Seren Pierce
Adult
Seren Pierce

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Student

PostSubject: Re: Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife)   Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:12 pm

"LET GO OF ME!" Seren shouted indignantly, ripping her arm from Hunter's grasp. "Let me get this straight. You are trying to tell me that YOU... BOTH OF YOU, were FORCED into that closet by this SECOND YEAR?" Seren's eyes flickered to the boy who had led her down to the dungeons. "Why, he's hardly any bigger than I am! You must think I'm an idiot if you expect me to ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT!"

After Seren had shouted at Aoife, releasing some more of her pent up anger, she turned to Hunter to shout at him some more and demand an explanation. Only Aoife had started speaking. Seren ignored her, assuming that she would just DENY IT like Hunter. It wasn't until after Aoife had spoken that her words actually sunk in. Seren turned her gaze sharply back to the blue-haired girl, who was now standing before her with her face in her hands. "Excuse me?"

They were locked in... Hunter's idea to make out... WHAT WAS GOING ON? Aoife's words echoed in her ears. "I made out with your boyfriend." Suddenly, Seren was overwhelmingly confused. WHAT WAS SHE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE? Hunter was saying nothing happened, but he would say that either way. But would Aoife go as far as to act as though she'd done something that she would typically find so repulsive just to anger Seren if it hadn't actually happened? And she DID seem quite embarrassed about the whole ordeal.

A wave of panic rushed through Seren, as the possible reality of the situation sunk in. What if they really HAD... and then, between the confusion and the panic and the potential hurt, Seren felt tears prick at her eyes. NO. She couldn't cry! Not in front of Aoife. So she blinked them back as best she could, trying her hardest to keep a grip on her self control. But when that FREAK stepped up and flicked SEREN'S BOYFRIEND as if the whole thing was SOME JOKE, Seren felt herself lose it.

She pulled her hand back and slapped Hunter across the face with as much strength as she could muster. She turned her gaze back to Aoife, who had only moments ago said she had made out with Hunter. "Yes, well, you can keep him, then," Seren said coldly, and with that turned on her heel and strode out of the room, ignoring whatever attempts Hunter may make to stop her.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife)   Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:54 pm

Okay, so apparently grabbing Seren to calm her down was the wrong tactic. It only made her scream at him more. And she was asking if Hunter if she was expected to believe that Phin had overpowered him. "No, of course not!" Hunter responded quickly, then grimaced because that didn't exactly help his case. "I mean, I was already in there - I needed dittany for my potion - " he tried to explain, only to be cut off.

Hunter watched Aoife very carefully for her reaction to Seren, anxiety building slightly in his chest. She might still tell Seren the truth, but it was more likely that she would attack the girl, or hit Hunter for no reason at all and storm off. Both of which would only make matters worse. But Hunter was completely caught off guard by what actually happened. At first, all he could do was stand there with his mouth open and stare at Aoife, completely dumbfounded, as she explained to Seren that they had, in fact, made out. The words sounded wrong just coming out of Aoife's mouth - there was no way that Seren would believe her. Hunter could see that Aoife was getting a kick out of the whole thing.

But Seren definitely wasn't. Hunter could see the look on her face shift, and he quickly snapped out of his stupor. "No, that didn't happen, I swear!" Hunter told her, a pleading tone rising in his voice. "She's making it up to make you angry! You don't really think that I would ever - " but Hunter was cut off once again, and this time not by Seren shouting. This time, it was because Seren had slapped him. He quieted instantly, staring down at her, and was surprised to see that she looked to be on the verge of tears. And then she told Aoife to keep him. And then she was gone.

"No, Seren, come on!" he exclaimed, catching up with her and trying to pull her back by her arm. But she wasn't having it, and took off out of the room. Hunter followed her, calling after her, but stopped in the doorway when she refused to turn around. What had even just happened? Had she just broken up with him? Was that what that was? Hunter wasn't actually sure - but it sure as hell felt like it.

Where had Phin taken off to, anyway? Not that Hunter was surprised - the kid was smart to run. With a sigh, Hunter turned to go back into the room where Aoife was standing. And then, anger set in, and he rounded on her. "What the hell was that?!" he asked her angrily. "Why would you do that? You know, this might be impossible for you to understand, but I actually liked dating Seren. And now, I don't even know if I am anymore!" What had he ever done to Aoife to deserve this? Well, he'd done plenty of things to her, but they were long ago and she'd more than reciprocated at the time. "You know, I actually thought that we could be friends again - thought maybe you actually still wanted to be friends. I guess I was wrong."
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife)   Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 8:02 pm

Oh, Seren didn’t believe it. She was logical. But she couldn’t understand the facts that were right in front of her, silly girl. “We’re both really gullible,” Aoife chipped in. “Hunter was in there and Phin just shoved me. You should believe it, it’s stupidly true.” How had Phin done it, anyway? He was about as strong as a mouse. Then again, she had been an unsuspecting target and it had been a shock to be pushed in the closet without warning. She’d never thought that she needed to have her guard up around him, like she did with most people. Well now she did.

When Seren started to look sad and blink a lot, she was taken aback. This wasn’t supposed to happen. Seren was like a robot. She didn’t cry or get offended by anything. And for the first time, Aoife felt a pang of guilt for what she had done. Even though she knew herself that she shouldn’t. This was just revenge for everything Seren had ever said, so that she could get a one up and make her look stupid because she bought the whole closet thing. Then she might get a slap or a lot of insults. Not this. Which actually made her feel bad for her mortal enemy.

And then it was Hunter who was getting a slap. Usually, she would be very amused by this scene, but today it just made her feel worse. She winced. Looked like a painful slap as well. Keep him? Ew. Seren properly believed her and everything. Like she would want to keep Hunter. The tears and stuff were gone, but she still felt bad. Seren had been moderately nicer in the past while, so maybe she didn’t deserve a huge lie quite that hurtful. Too late now. And she wasn’t going to chase after the girl.

Maybe she felt bad, but she wasn’t going to let Hunter see that. And when he turned around to yell at her, she was pretty sure she managed to keep an even, uncaring face. She really was learning a lot having Morgana as a co-worker. “That was me trying to get revenge on her,” Aoife said, sounding a bit regretful now. “I’m sorry. Seriously. I didn’t think she would believe me. Or slap you. Or break up with you.” So… it wasn’t her fault? “If you think about it, it’s actually Seren’s fault for being gullible and then overdramatic. Why do you have an overdramatic girlfriend? You should go out with someone nice, like Ariel. Wait, not Ariel. Ariel is too pretty for you. Ariel should go out with someone better. Like Tor. You know, maybe you and Seren do make a good couple.”

Oh shit, she had gone around in a circle and come back to where she started. “OOPS SORRY. I didn’t mean to talk like that, Tor isn’t better than you, Seren is great for you, whatever you want to hear,” she said with a nod and a smile. Was he going to be very angry now? “She shouldn’t have broken  up with you and I know it’s… well, it’s partially my fault…” He knew how difficult it was for her to admit that she was wrong or at fault. “I’ll explain to Seren what happened! Honestly! Actually, maybe you should do it, she doesn’t like me much.” Or at all. “You’ll be back together in no time!” No thanks to Aoife.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife)   Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 12:10 pm

"Revenge on her for what exactly?" Hunter replied angrily. "She's hardly bothered you all term. She's never caused you any more problems than you caused her." This whole situation was just completely unbelievable. How had he even ended up here? "And I hate to tell you, but Seren's just as vengeful as you are - and I've never seen her that upset - she's probably already told half the school what you said. Everyone's going to think we - !" Hunter couldn't even say it because it sounded so ridiculous. He really just wanted to punch something, but unfortunately Phin had run away.

But he looked up from his rant in surprise at the next words that came out of Aoife's mouth. Did she actually just apologize? Aoife didn't apologize. Ever. And she actually sounded like she meant it, at least a bit. Hunter watched on in exasperation when it didn't last long and she launched into a longer explanation that insulted both him and Seren in some ways, but the shock of her apology had already managed to ebb most of his anger away.

Hunter sighed. "It's fine. Well, I mean, it's not fine, but I know you didn't mean for that to happen." he replied, his voice losing it's angry tone. "And really, it's that git's fault for locking us in there to begin with." Hunter nodded when Aoife said they'd get back together right away. "Well, hopefully you're right," he said solemnly. "I guess I'll find out tomorrow. There's no talking to her right now." With that, Hunter stepped past Aoife, heading right back into the storage closet to grab the dittany that had brought him here in the first place. "I'm gonna go find Ariel," he told her, not sure that he could be around Aoife any longer without getting angry again. "See you around."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife)   Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) Empty

Back to top Go down

Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife)
Page 1 of 1