Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sticks and Stones May NOT Break My Bones. Well, Maybe. EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sticks and Stones May NOT Break My Bones. Well, Maybe. EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Sticks and Stones May NOT Break My Bones. Well, Maybe. EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Sticks and Stones May NOT Break My Bones. Well, Maybe. EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sticks and Stones May NOT Break My Bones. Well, Maybe. EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sticks and Stones May NOT Break My Bones. Well, Maybe. EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Sticks and Stones May NOT Break My Bones. Well, Maybe. EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Sticks and Stones May NOT Break My Bones. Well, Maybe. EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Sticks and Stones May NOT Break My Bones. Well, Maybe. EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Sticks and Stones May NOT Break My Bones. Well, Maybe. EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sticks and Stones May NOT Break My Bones. Well, Maybe. EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Sticks and Stones May NOT Break My Bones. Well, Maybe. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Sticks and Stones May NOT Break My Bones. Well, Maybe. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sticks and Stones May NOT Break My Bones. Well, Maybe. EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sticks and Stones May NOT Break My Bones. Well, Maybe. EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Sticks and Stones May NOT Break My Bones. Well, Maybe.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 7, Head Boy, Three Broomsticks worker

Sticks and Stones May NOT Break My Bones. Well, Maybe. Empty
PostSubject: Sticks and Stones May NOT Break My Bones. Well, Maybe.   Sticks and Stones May NOT Break My Bones. Well, Maybe. EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 9:59 pm

Anyone can come in, but it's mainly for Logan Stark because he's the healer and all.

Oliver was still a bit disappointed the Willow had cut him, but it wasn't something he was going to cry about. No, Oliver was determined to be big man. Well, as big as a guy his size could get. Everyone could see he was pretty much on the short side of the family, though his father was very tall, and his brother Matthew was almost as tall as Oliver, and they were three years apart! Oliver wanted to be taller than his puny 4'11'' self, but he had no way of achieving that as of now. With newly found mixed feelings about the magical and wonderful tree he had just encountered, and he was talking about the Willow, not Blake, Oliver made his way up to the Hospital Wing to get a band aid or something for his cut. In fact, his cheek still burned, but being so caught up in the conversation with Super Cool Blake kept him from noticing it.

He finally arrived and it was then that he was a little embarrassed about having to explain how he even cut his CHEEK to anyone else. He did not want to tell the nurse or healer or whatever it was that he tried to hug the Whomping Willow. He would, however, explain truthfully if it came to question. He was proud of his tree-hugging personality, no matter how embarrassing it actually was. So Oliver came in and took a seat on one of the beds, patiently waiting for Mr. Stark as he seemed to be busy tending to other patients.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones May NOT Break My Bones. Well, Maybe.   Sticks and Stones May NOT Break My Bones. Well, Maybe. EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 3:46 pm

"Just take this potion every night for a week, and if it hasn't gotten better by then, come back," Logan said to a fourth year student who had somehow managed to eat a mushroom that left your stomach quite … unattached. The fourth year nodded and gratefully accepted the potion before leaving the hospital wing in a hurry.

Logan walked over to another one who had gotten the same flu everyone seemed to have at this point. He gave him a pepperup potion and sent him on his way. And then Logan spotted a smaller kid, probably a first year, based on his height, and Logan quickly spotted the cut on his cheek.

Logan walked over with a kind smile. "What happened to you?" he asked curiously, looking at the small wound, trying to define if it was infected or not.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones May NOT Break My Bones. Well, Maybe.   Sticks and Stones May NOT Break My Bones. Well, Maybe. EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:03 pm

Still sitting, he dangled his feet and smiled as the healer came up to him. The man had a nice smile, a kind and generous one, so Oliver couldn't not smile back! As he inspected his wound, Oliver tried to to explain as normally as he could. "I got on the Willow's bad side." He thought that was a good answer, it was the truth but it was not as weird as it really was. "It didn't want to be hugged."

How could anyone NOT want a hug, though? Oliver tried to come up with ideas on how to befriend it, but he was trying to ignore the little burn coming for his cut. It was like a paper cut, sharp and sleek, but it had dried blood and Oliver couldn't touch it. It was like a burning short of pain, like a shot of it, and he didn't want to look at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones May NOT Break My Bones. Well, Maybe.   Sticks and Stones May NOT Break My Bones. Well, Maybe. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 4:39 pm

As the kid smiled back at Logan, he decided that it would be a nice guy to treat. He was sick of the obnoxious Slytherins who thought they had the right on every treatment in the world. Of course, they did have the right to be treated, but showing a little more respect would be less repulsive of them. This kid seemed to be just what Logan needed to get his good mood back, and he was soon proven right.

Logan made an 'oh' face as he explained the situation. And then Logan blinked and blinked again. "You..." he started and trailed off. And then he had to keep a laugh at bay, but he let his smile broaden. "You tried to hug the Whomping Willow?" he asked incredulously. Logan had been more than right; this guy was indeed lifting Logan's mood.

Logan sat down in an office chair and fished out his wand, lighting it with a simple lumos spell to see the wound better. The blood looked pure. Drained, but it didn't seem like anything had been tainted. Nonetheless, he pushed the chair off and wheeled off to the closest closet and took out some cloth and sterilizer before wheeling back to him.

Pouring some drops on the cloth, Logan looked back up at the kid. "This might hurt a bit," he warned before he pressed the cloth to his cheek. He wiped off the dried blood and looked again at the wound that started bleeding a bit again. "It's not deep or infected, so you should be fine," Logan said after a moment. He then pointed his wand at the cut. "Vulnera Sanentur," he said and the wound instantly closed itself. "There you go. Now, as for hugging violent trees, I suggest you stop trying," he said with a light grin.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones May NOT Break My Bones. Well, Maybe.   Sticks and Stones May NOT Break My Bones. Well, Maybe. EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:23 pm

Oliver sighed. "Yeahhhh..." He didn't know why it was such a surprise, not that he cared, but it would be nice to know someone who liked trees as much as he did. He couldn't help but laugh when he noticed the Sir Healer holding back a laugh of his own. Ollie's laugh was loud and probably obnoxious, but he did find it funny now that he was able to think clearly about what he had done. "Yeah, I did. The Willow looked sad, so why not hug it?"

He watched as the nice man casted the lumos spell, one of Ollie's favorites, and checked the little cut. Watching him wheel around in his chair made Ollie want to do the same. "Can I do that?" He asked before even thinking about it. Despite the sharpness of the cut, Ollie's smile was too big for his face, making him look goofy. He really wanted to wheel around the room.

"I'm a grown man. I can handle it." Ollie shrugged in his best 'I-don't-care-about-pain-I-am-invincible attitude. But it did hurt. Ollie didn't cry about it, he just winced a little when the cloth touched his cheek. Mostly because it was cold and he wasn't expecting that. He hadn't known about a healing spell until now, and that made life soooo much easier. "Wait, sir. Can you teach me that spell?!" his face lit up once again at the thought of mending Matthew's cuts when they played around and got hurt. Then his face changed from wonder to confusion. "Why should I stop? I don't know of any time when anyone has ever given the Willow some love. I can't let it go thinking it's worthless." Oliver Matthias Bennett: Tree Defender. Wizard version of the Lorax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones May NOT Break My Bones. Well, Maybe.   Sticks and Stones May NOT Break My Bones. Well, Maybe. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sticks and Stones May NOT Break My Bones. Well, Maybe.
Page 1 of 1