Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Lost (Closed) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Lost (Closed) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Lost (Closed) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Lost (Closed) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Lost (Closed) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Lost (Closed) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Lost (Closed) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Lost (Closed) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Lost (Closed) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Lost (Closed) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Lost (Closed) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Lost (Closed) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Lost (Closed) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Lost (Closed) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Lost (Closed) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Lost (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
::
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

Lost (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Lost (Closed)   Lost (Closed) EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:49 pm

Work was a lot more tiresome and difficult now that she spoke a load of rubbish and nobody could take her seriously. Jen only minded when she was in a cuddly, sensitive mood. That was actually quite often. Not today, though. Right now she was eager to get away and was very moody. Once her hours finally finished, she was off into London for her check-up at Mungo's.

The healer didn't tell her anything useful, just that the brat was fine and all. Once again, the woman offered to reveal the gender, but she still didn't want to know. Now, she could leave.

Since she became pregnant, Jennifer found herself wandering around London a lot more. Before, she hated the centre of London with a burning passion, and would only visit if absolutely necessary. Now, it always seemed like quite an appealing idea to walk around Diagon Alley, or the muggle shops for cute stuff, like the little yellow baby socks that she had bought last week.

It was a nice day, so why not walk around London. She found herself wishing that she could drink though, because a trip to the Dancing Dragon or a muggle nightclub would be nice. It was pointless without alcohol. And it was still early enough, so casually looking around for baby socks was fine.

Jennifer was certain she knew exactly how to get to a nice little shop in Covent Garden from where she apparated to, so she walked along the vaguely familiar street. For about twenty minutes. But then she saw a sign that said Soho. Maybe she had taken a wrong turn? And now she was on an empty, desolate street, unsure where she was going. Lost? No, she didn't do lost.

This thread is closed to Wade Malfoy.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

Lost (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (Closed)   Lost (Closed) EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 2:35 am

(((OKAY, I'M SORRY. I FORGOT. LET'S PRETEND JEN IS STILL PREGNANT AND HER CHILD HASN'T BEEN BORN YET #LOVEYOU)))

Seeing as he'd never actually been in Soho for fun, Wade decided it'd be a good time to do it now. He wasn't needed with his father and James, and he wasn't needed by Nathan at work, so the time was perfect. Wade had gotten off pretty well by working at the Hog's Head, though he'd wanted to get into the Ministry...he just hadn't told Kellin yet. His father would think Wade was betraying them like Ella did, and it'd be worse for him if Kellin thought that's what's going on. In truth, Wade just wanted more money. He wanted more money so he could buy things that weren't exactly necessary like a present. A present for Shah. He'd even buy her an island if that made her forgive him, because that's what Wade wanted. He wanted Shah back. In the end, it'd be better for Kellin to know that Wade was trying to get his ex-girlfriend back than betraying them.

He thought about what girls liked, but his only examples were Jen, Ella and Lucy. Shah was different than all of them, so it was harder to get her something. He had even thought about getting her a promise ring, or an engagement ring, even. But that was too far and too soon. Despite that, Wade was headed for a bar where he could sit, drink and think without the nagging of costumers and Nathan trying to magically get them to be quiet. He chuckled at that thought, of Nathan doing something like that to a costumer. It wasn't far from the truth, his bearded coworker was quite impatient sometimes.

Being so lost in his own thoughts and imaginings, Wade barely had a chance to see where he was going before he bumped into a pretty blonde woman. He could see she was pregnant, but he wasn't sure how far along she was, so he tried to ignore her and walk as if he hadn't seen her at all, but when he did...Wait, not a woman. It's Jen. He saw her face, and it was clear that he knew who she was. It was Jennifer Moss, the one and only girl he had sort of been interested in that was too much of a bitch to let him in. He stopped a few feet away from her, turning back to look at her again and say, "I knew you looked familiar." He gave her one of his biggest smiles, which he was sure she would find annoying, and walked towards her preparing himself for whatever nasty words she had for him.

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

Lost (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (Closed)   Lost (Closed) EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 9:45 am

What was it with people literally bumping into her all the time? It was never even Jen’s fault. Like this time, she had been looking where she was going and she had noticed Wade Malfoy walking along the street and planned on walking straight past but she couldn’t move quickly enough when he got close and bumped into her. Before she glared at him and came up with some quick snide remark, her hand flew to her lower stomach in alarm. The brat would probably be alright, it bounced, it was just that she did sometimes feel protective. Apparently that was okay because she was pregnant and hormonal and not her usual self. She should be back to normal as soon as the brat was born. And that was only, what, six months away? Great. “Are you going to apologise?” She doubted it, since he had absolutely no manners or respect for other people but it was worth bringing up.

An insult didn’t come as easily as it should. Wade was smiling in an uncharacteristically friendly and annoying way. What a pathetic little piece of shit. The smile didn’t brighten her mood at all, nor did his stupid statement about her looking familiar. Of course she looked familiar. She was Jennifer Moss. Blonde, beautiful, why hadn’t he noticed her straight away? “Well done,” she said with a roll of her eyes. She clapped a couple of times, slowly and sarcastically. Jennifer wasn’t at her best today, admittedly.

“Hey, do you have any chocolate?” she asked, totally out of the blue. “Or do you know where I can buy chocolate?” That was probably the better option, she didn’t trust Malfoy to give her chocolate that wasn’t poisoned. She really, really wanted chocolate. It was stupid of her not to bring some along with her for it was often she craved it on random occasions like this one. Jen needed chocolate, where was her bloody chocolate? If she didn’t get some chocolate soon, she would probably die. At least, she would be pissed off at the world for the rest of the day for not giving her chocolate when she needed chocolate. Life gave you lemons, so couldn’t it just give her chocolate for once because she was more special than everyone else put together?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (Closed)   Lost (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost (Closed)
Page 1 of 1