Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
The Discovery of New Things (Hunter and OPEN) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
The Discovery of New Things (Hunter and OPEN) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
The Discovery of New Things (Hunter and OPEN) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
The Discovery of New Things (Hunter and OPEN) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
The Discovery of New Things (Hunter and OPEN) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
The Discovery of New Things (Hunter and OPEN) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
The Discovery of New Things (Hunter and OPEN) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
The Discovery of New Things (Hunter and OPEN) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
The Discovery of New Things (Hunter and OPEN) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
The Discovery of New Things (Hunter and OPEN) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
The Discovery of New Things (Hunter and OPEN) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
The Discovery of New Things (Hunter and OPEN) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
The Discovery of New Things (Hunter and OPEN) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
The Discovery of New Things (Hunter and OPEN) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
The Discovery of New Things (Hunter and OPEN) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

The Discovery of New Things (Hunter and OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nadia Murray
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Nadia Murray

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin - Year 1

The Discovery of New Things (Hunter and OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: The Discovery of New Things (Hunter and OPEN)   The Discovery of New Things (Hunter and OPEN) EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:23 am

Nadia, who lay in her bed that was located in the third year female Slytherin dormitories, opened her sky blue eyes, only to realize that it was deep into the night and there was no hope that the sun was going to rise. As quiet as she could be, Nadia  crawled out of bed, grabbed her Slytherin robe, and wore it over the pink t-shirt she was wearing to bed that night. She placed her awkwardly small feet with pink toe-nails into her lime green slippers, and released her  white-blonde hair that smelled similar to sage and lemongrass from a french braid, and wore it down over her shoulders. Unfortunately, she caught the attention of one of her dim-witted housemates, but muttered, "Stupefy." as she pointed her wand at the girl, watching her drift  back into sleep. Nadia chuckled as she tip-toed out of the dormitory.

Nadia roamed around the castle until she reached the Trophy Room. Ah. The place of discovery. She opened one of the crystal glass displays with the key that her father had gotten since he had paid for all of the Yule Ball supplies a couple years ago. Taking a trophy that had given her an aura of soothing out of the display, she examined it. "Hmm. Head Boy's Trophy." Nadia took a piece of paper that was roughly inserted into the round opening of the trophy, quickly reading it.

Piece of Paper:

"Turns out my father was a Head Boy. Was Head boy then graduated to be a Dark Wizard. Must a been a delighting sight to see." She put the trophy back and leaned against one of the walls.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery of New Things (Hunter and OPEN)   The Discovery of New Things (Hunter and OPEN) EmptyMon May 12, 2014 3:32 am

Hunter had been having trouble sleeping all night. With a frustrated sigh, he rolled over and checked the time. Maybe it was almost morning. A quick glance at his watch told him that morning wasn't even close - it was the middle of the night. And he couldn't sleep. And he was so bored. Just then, his stomach growled, and Hunter realized that he was hungry as well. Maybe if he got some food, he'd be able to get some rest. Making a quick decision, he swung his feet over the side of the bed and crept out of the room, trying not to wake up Blake. He considered making his friend join him for a moment, but then decided against it. Blake was pretty particular about getting his beauty sleep.

So Hunter made his way down to the kitchens alone. He didn't wander around at night too often, but he wasn't concerned about it as he made his way through the dark corridors. It didn't long for him to make it to the entrance hall, and he was just about to head toward the basement to get to the kitchens when a movement on the other side of the room caught his eye. A small blonde girl had just slipped into the great hall! Who was that? She wasn't small enough to be a first year, but he certainly didn't recognize her.

His curiosity getting the better of him, he followed the mysterious girl, eventually ending up in the trophy room. By the time he caught up, the girl was leaning against one of the trophy cases, and didn't seem to be doing much of anything. How odd. "What are you doing?" he couldn't help but asking, announcing his presence if she hadn't already detected him. His eyes scanned her as he finally recognized her - she was that Slytherin girl in their year. Hunter had never spoken to her before, and was a bit skeptical of Slytherins. But there was no use being mean to her just because she wore green. "I'm Hunter, by the way. If you didn't know." She probably knew - most people knew who he was. "You're a third year, too, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Nadia Murray
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Nadia Murray

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 1

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery of New Things (Hunter and OPEN)   The Discovery of New Things (Hunter and OPEN) EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:08 pm

Nadia, who was too busy thinking about her family and how much money they might send for the holidays, did not notice the somewhat tall boy slip behind her as she was making her way towards the Trophy Room. She glanced over at the boy, who she could only see through the glass of the cabinet. Nadia squinted to see the boy's features, which were his emerald green but hazel eyes, the fact that he wasn't muscular at all but toned and tanned, and his mousy brown hair that seemed similar to that of her father. Eh. He wasn't that bad, so Nadia thought it was necessary to get to know him, maybe backstab him in the end.

"You know, relaxing. I couldn't sleep tonight, so I thought I'd take a walk. Just to discover some things.", Nadia said somewhat cheerily. "I'm Nadia. Nadia Murray. Nice to meet you." Hunter probably already knew who she was, she was too perfect to be forgotten. Nadia moved a whitest-blonde strand of hair out of her face, and smiled politely.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery of New Things (Hunter and OPEN)   The Discovery of New Things (Hunter and OPEN) EmptyWed May 14, 2014 11:39 pm

Well, at least Hunter hadn't scared her. She seemed to be trying to get a better look at him, so he stepped around the trophy case toward her so that it was easier to talk. She was small and pretty and blonde, which reminded Hunter of Ariel. But this girl was definitely not a Veela like Ariel - Hunter would be able to tell that much. The cheery tone to her voice actually surprised Hunter a bit - from the way she was scrutinizing him, and the fact that she was a Slytherin, he'd quite honestly expected her to be a bit less relaxed.

"Discover some things, huh?" Hunter asked, flashing the girl a smile now that she proved to be friendly enough. "Well, I'll be honest with you, I just wanted food. But to each their own, right?" It seemed strange to be introducing themselves when they were both in the same year and had seen each other around, but Hunter responded, "It's nice to meet you, too."

"So did you?" he questioned her, stepping back to lean nonchalantly against a trophy case across from her and eye her a bit curiously. "You know, discover anything?" Honestly, Hunter wasn't so sure how a quest of discovery would lead one to the trophy room, which was probably the most boring place in the entire castle. But he didn't mention that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery of New Things (Hunter and OPEN)   The Discovery of New Things (Hunter and OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Discovery of New Things (Hunter and OPEN)
Page 1 of 1