Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Lesson Two

Go down 
+3
James Riddle
Kim Frey
Ashton Clark
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

Lesson Two - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:50 pm

Keith Parker was the first one who had courage to take on the activity. After watching him fly, Ashton realized that this was not his first flying experience. Seeing Keith had trouble with landing on the ground on the first task, he finally managed to learn his mistakes and landed perfectly after passing through the finish line.

Ashton made his way towards the boy and took his broom. He examined it to know if he had hit some circles on the way. He saw one liquid substance which was from the fourteenth circle. "Excellent Mr. Parker. It is impressive for a first-year to attain just one mistake. Fourteen points for Gryffindor," he announced.

Some students got an encouragement from Keith's performance. Quietly, they thought of their strategy on how to fly like Keith did. "Let's see who will be the next one to do the task." he added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 10:19 am

Keith watched Professor Clark walk over to examine his broom for any of the liquid substances. "Excellent Mr. Parker. It is impressive for a first-year to attain just one mistake. Fourteen points for Gryffindor," he announced. Keith smiled, happy he had gained some points for his House. "Let's see who will be the next one to do the task." He added. Keith glanced around at some of the other students to see who was willing to step forward.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:14 am

Lucy watched as Keith performed the task very nicely. He was a skilled flyer, and she couldn't help but feel a bit jealous. After her classmate was done, Professor Clark awarded points to Gryffindor.
"Let's see who will be the next one to do the task." the Professor said.
Lucy took a deep breath and, trying her best to sound confident, she walked forward, and said "Professor? I would like to try."
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:56 am

"Good job!" Ella shouted towards Keith. She saw Lucy step up to go next. "You can do it Lucy. Good luck!" Ella said as and encouragement to Lucy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:15 am

"Good job!" Ella shouted towards him. Keith smiled. "Thanks!" He called back. He watched Lucy step up to go. "Good luck!" He said to her. He wasn't sure if anyone else had very much flying experience. Keith had only flown a few times before. Obviously, it was enough to earn some points for Gryffindor, which he was very proud of.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:11 am

After giving Ms. Malfoy the go-signal to perform the task, she seemed to be hesitating. On the last minute, she finally let Ashton know that she was not ready at all. Seeing that nobody has the guts to try, he decided to do the thing with force.

"I don't think that we will finish this task if nobody wants to try it. I will just call you one-by-one until everybody is done." This announcement made his students frown. He didn't bother on telling them that he noticed it since his temper is starting to get to him. "For the second try, it will be Mr. Riddle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:15 am

Lucy seemed to get stage fright and backed down out of the task. "I don't think that we will finish this task if nobody wants to try it. I will just call you one-by-one until everybody is done." Professor Clark announced. It was quite obvious that his classmates were frowning upon the idea. With this sudden announcement, Keith figured that Professor Clark might start to get a bit frustrated if no one would volunteer to give the course a try. "For the second try, it will be Mr. Riddle." the professor added. Keith smiled at James. "Good luck! I know you'll do great!" He said, patting him on the shoulder as he went up to give the course a try.
Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3, Radio Worker

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:29 am

Professor Clark seemed to loose his patience when none of them likes to try. Personally, Kim don't want to get on the broom so she doesn't know how she will manage to fly through the whole obstacle. Suddenly, Professor Clark announced a very bad news. "I don't think that we will finish this task if nobody wants to try it. I will just call you one-by-one until everybody is done." Upon hearing these words, Kim's heart started to beat heavily. "For the second try, it will be...." She stopped breathing at the moment. 'Not Ms. Frey, not Ms. Frey.' she whispered silently. "Mr. Riddle," he announced. She felt relieved but at the same time, terrible knowing that James is also like her: no experience when it comes to flying. She thought of how he will deal with this.

When James walked pass her, she whispered. "Good luck! I know you can do it."
Back to top Go down
http://thedrunktrain.blogspot.com
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:34 am

Wade was sort of disappointed that Lucy had gotten nervous at the last minute, but he understood. As she walked over to stand back next to him, he put his arm around her shoulder, and said with a smile, "It's alright Lucy." His cousin smiled back at him, but he could she was disappointed in herself more than anything else.
"I don't think that we will finish this task if nobody wants to try it. I will just call you one-by-one until everybody is done. For the second try, it will be Mr. Riddle." Professor Clark announced, somewhat annoyed that nobody wanted to try.
Wade glanced at James, who seemed somewhat nervous, "You can do it James!" Wade shouted in encouragement. To be honest, he had no doubt James would do great. Wade and Lucy watched as James walked over to the front.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:44 am

I can't do it, Lucy thought as she gazed at the field. Lowering her head, and letting go of the broom, she shook her head negatively, letting Professor Clark know that she couldn't do it. At least not now.
She walked back to her spot, next to Wade, and he put an arm around her, and tried to make her feel better.
"It's alright Lucy." She smiled at him, but the disappointment was clear in her face.
"I don't think that we will finish this task if nobody wants to try it. I will just call you one-by-one until everybody is done. For the second try, it will be Mr. Riddle." Professor Clark announced, somewhat annoyed that nobody wanted to try.
Lucy didn't even want to look at James, as he walked over to the field, she looked away.
I can't let him see how ridiculous I feel, she thought, while burring her head on Wade's chest. She felt so small and miserable; she didn't like it.
"You can do it James!" She heard Wade scream happily. Finally, she glanced at James, wishing he'd do nicely, and smiling in encouragement, like a friend would.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:28 pm

"I don't think that we will finish this task if nobody wants to try it. I will just call you one-by-one until everybody is done." the professor stated after Lucy's hesitation. James immediately shrank behind his classmates, desperately hoping that he will designate someone else to go next.

"For the second try, it will be Mr. Riddle." Professor Clark announced after a moment of tension. Once getting over his initial shock, James reluctantly stepped forward, while his friends were encouraging him, patting him on the shoulder or wishing him good luck. He tried to return Keith's smile, but only managed to put on a clenched and nervous grin. Passing beside Kim, Wade and Lucy, he attempted to thank them for her words of support, yet all he could do was nod. After an interminable walk, he reached the teacher at last. Tightly grabbing his broom, he took a minute to examine the disposition of the circles.

Please don't let me down, he addressed the broom in his mind while he was carefully mounting it. Since he knew he couldn't drag on any longer without causing the professor's impatience, he took a deep breath and whispered: "Up". The broom immediately soared, and he felt his feet suddenly leave the ground. Just like the first time, it took a while until he found the right balance. “Stop” he commanded and discovered with relief that his mount listened to his orders perfectly. He was now at the same height as the first circle, hovering some fifteen feet away from him. His heart still pounding, James tightly clung to the wooden handle, afraid that he might fall if he loosened his grasp, and made sure not to look at the ground below him. Go, he finally instructed in order to verify if the broom would follow his thoughts. In response, it instantly started dashing towards the floating ring.

Soon, all that James could hear was the sound of the gusty wind around him, blowing through his hair as he was advancing. He had left the others far behind, along with the pressure of their gazes. He was now alone, with nothing else on his mind other than the task awaiting him, he was free in the endlessness of the sky. Lowering his head, he passed through the first circle without touching it, and then continued towards the next one.

After navigating through the air for several minutes, carefully trying to pass through every ring, James realized with relief that there was only one remaining. Turning left, he noticed the final circle in the distance. Despite still having some difficulties with controlling his broom, as it seemed to always fly too far to the left, he was profoundly content to have got this far without any major mistake. As the paint on his mount witnessed, he did touch four of the floating rings, and had missed one, but none of that mattered beside the fact that he was still on his broomstick and about to finish the task. Noticing that the handle had begun to vibrate slightly, he instructed his broom to slow down as he was approaching the last obstacle. After carefully passing through it, he finally crossed the finish line and instantly descended on the pitch. In spite of a relatively rough landing, he managed to stay on his feet and headed towards the part of the field where his classmates and the professor were grouped. His heart was still beating wildly under his school robe, and his fingers hurt badly after maintaining such a firm grip for such a long time, but a wide smile was visible on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:24 pm

"Good job, James!" Aurora shouted to congratulate him as he landed. After watching him do so well, Aurora felt more nervous than ever. Don't call me next, don't call me, her heart seemed to be telling her with every pitter-pattering beat. James really had done well, perhaps not as well as Keith, but James was a Muggle-born and hadn't even know brooms could fly until his Hogwarts letter, so Aurora was very impressed. Maybe he should try out for the Quidditch team.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:56 am

The boy finally flew through the obstacle. Landing on his feet, Ashton immediately checked on his broom for any liquid substance. He did notice some of it on his broom but was surprised for the small amount. "I am very impressed Mr. Riddle. You just made some scratches and didn't bump on any of the circles. Very impressive indeed for a first-timer. Although, you did miss one circle. In total, that will be ten points for your great effort." Ashton was very proud of his student, knowing how much courage he gathered just to mount his broom.

"The next one would be Mr. Malfoy."
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:58 pm

"Thank you professor" James cheerfully responded once the teacher had complimented him on his performance. Everything was so much easier now that he was done, now that he didn't feel that burden on his chest anymore. "Good job, James!" he heard Aurora exclaim as he was rejoining the others. "Thanks. I'm sure you'll do just as well." he tried to encourage her with a smile, noticing her obvious nervousness. "You'll see, it's not that bad after all."

"The next one would be Mr. Malfoy." Professor Clark suddenly announced. All eyes turned towards the Slytherin, scrutinizing his every move as he stepped forward, tightly gripping his broomstick. Good lucks and encouragements came from all sides, as the boy prepared to begin with the task.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:21 am

OCC: God, did I have trouble writing this! Also, I know it's short and horrible, but I didn't know what to do so I kinda improvised....

After James had successfully accomplished the flying task, he was showered with compliments. Wade whistled excitedly toward him.

"The next one would be Mr. Malfoy." Professor Clark announced, and Wade's whistle slowly faded until it didn't exist anymore.
What...was all Wade could think. Still, he let go of Lucy, and walked forward and got on his broom. He gripped it tightly.
"Oh, goodness..." Wade said to himself, looking at toward the field. He had been on Uncle Phoenix's broom before, but he had never actually done a task like this one.
"Alright, let's do this Coach!" He said to Professor Clark, his American accent even more noticeable than ever.
As Professor Clark gave him the signal, Wade darted upward and toward the first circle. His dark hair was in his eyes, blocking some of his view, but he managed to fly through the first circle perfectly and moved on toward the second one. Wade managed to keep his balance the whole time, and even glanced back toward his classmates. He saw Lucy's hair moving with the wind, and he couldn't help but smile as he remembered their time at her home. They used to fly around Aunt Andromeda's garden and accidentally ruin some of her best flowers. She never yelled at them though, she only took the brooms away. It felt nice to be back on one, to feel the wind caressing his face, to feel the freedom that he was always looking for. Without really noticing, he passed through the remaining circles until he finally passed the last one. As he finally passed the last circle, he flew back toward the crowd below. His landing was almost perfect, except for the moment in which he almost tripped.
"Professor," he said, careful to not call him Coach yet, "It felt wonderful!"
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 5:31 am

James had successfully completed the task, and Lucy felt really proud of him. She was very close to running up to him and hug him, but she decided not to do it.
"The next one would be Mr. Malfoy." Professor Clark announced, and Lucy looked up at Wade, who towered over her small frame. "You can do this Wade." she encouraged him as he let go of her and walked toward the field. He seemed nervous, but she knew he would be fine. He'd flied before and he was very good at it, so she knew he wouldn't get hurt or fail.
"Alright, let's do this Coach!" Wade said, in the same way he'd done it if he were in America.
Lucy watched quietly as Wade flew through each circle perfectly.Once he finally came down, she clapped for him.
"Professor, It felt wonderful!" Wade said happily. Lucy smiled and ran to him, throwing her arms around him and congratulating him, the way a sister would.
"You did great Wade! I knew you could! You've always been a great flyer!" she told him. Wade and Lucy walked back to their spot together, and she kept talking to him.
"You gotta try out for the Team Wade! I'm sure you've got a good chance at being captain."
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:08 pm

"Good job!" Ella exclaimed at Wade as he walked back over by Lucy. "I can only hope to do as good as you but you totally have a natural gift for flying." Ella smiled and then looked away.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:05 am

A few seconds later, Lucy ran to him, throwing her arms around him and congratulating him.
"You did great Wade! I knew you could! You've always been a great flyer!" she said to him.
"Well, thanks Lucy." He replied with a smile. Putting his arm around her, they walked back together to their spot.
"You gotta try out for the Team Wade! I'm sure you've got a good chance at being captain." Lucy told him while they walked.
"Eh, I'm not sure. I love flying, but I don't think I'm up for being captain." He said. They passed by Ella and she congratulated him too, "Good job!" she said.
"I can only hope to do as good as you but you totally have a natural gift for flying." Ella said, and before he could say thanks she looked away from him.
"Well, thanks Ella?" Wade responded, sort of confused by her actions.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:10 am

"Well, thanks Ella?" Wade responded, looking confused.

"Your welcome. I'm sorry, just sort of nervous I suppose." Ella felt her face turn red. Please don't call on me next, Ella thought.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:47 pm

The boy stopped for a moment, trying to think whether he had heard the right name. As soon as he realized that it was in fact, his turn to try the obstacle, he went towards the starting line and waited for Ashton's signal. "Alright, let's do this Coach!" he said to him, trying to remain calm.

As he went to the air, Ashton watched his every move. He seemed to be nervous in the beginning but Ashton realized that he was quite enjoying the feeling of flying. The boy felt like time was flying by so quickly, he noticed that he was already on his way to the last circle. Upon landing on his feet, Ashton immediately approached him to inspect his broom.

Ashton was not surprised to see that there is nothing on it. He knew that Malfoys, pure-blooded wizards are incredibly familiar on flying. "Excellent Mr. Malfoy. Fifteen points to Slytherin." After saying his announcements, he went towards the boy and whispered something on his ear, "I'll be waiting for your Quidditch application, Mr. Malfoy."

As calm as he can be, Ashton announced the second student to go through his circles. "Ms. Hazel, you're up next."
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:24 pm

Shah almost fell down. She was so silent the whole while, from when the class began. She scrambled up to her broom and smiled weakly at Professor Clark.

"Up!" She said. The broom didn't come up. She tried again; putting in all her concentration and energy. "UP!" She yelled. The broom flew into her hands. Bottling up her joy, she climbed onto it.

She gave a look at all the circles and nodded to herself. The moment Prof. Clark had blown the whistle, Shah was off the ground. This was her favourite pastime. She was an excellent flyer as she inherited most of it from her dad....who had died, too. Most of Shah's family were dead, except her two siblings, so she was kind of happy that she didn't have to call herself an orphan.

The wind flew in her hair and she enjoyed it. She easily maneuvered through the rings. She was accepted as a Gryffindor Chaser and she was excited. In not more than a few minutes Shah had finished all the circles. Before she landed, she did a flip in the sky just for the fun of it. She was laughing when she got off her broom. She looked at Prof. Clark and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:42 pm

Ashton watched as his student flew straight to the air. She sure was an excellent flyer, having him to have a guess that she was not a muggle born. The girl was absolutely smooth every time she is going to pass by any circle. In the end, before she landed, she even did a flip, a very clear sign that she was enjoying the ability to fly. As usual, Ashton inspected her broom and he was not surprised to see that there was no goo on it. "Very good Ms. Hazel. Fifteen points for that wonderful performance," he announced.

The class applauded, giving the girl an enormous cheer. Ashton, breaking their noise, announced the next student. "The next one will be Ms. Malfoy."

OOC: I will also add points for the first task (the 'up' thing) :OOC
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:54 pm

"Thank you Professor Clark." Shah smiled at the teacher. She walked back to the corner where she was hiding, before he'd startled her by calling her.

//OOC: Thank you, Professor Clark. I love earning points. Very Happy//
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:32 pm

"The next one will be Ms. Malfoy." Professor Clark's voice spoke out through the cheers and Lucy felt her stomach sink to the floor.
"Um..." she began, nervous about what had happened before. Walking away from the crowd, she mounted on her broom.
"Let's just get this over with." she said softly to herself, a bit angry about her earlier scene.
Without waiting for Professor Clark's signal, she darted up and to the first circle. She knew she wasn't as naturally talented as Wade had ever been, but she was good enough to earn some points for Slytherin.
Passing successfully through the first circle, she gripped her broom tighter as the prepared pass through the second. She tried not to think about the people watching below, and to think only of her father, and her mother, and Wade. She thought of them during Christmas time and how Phoenix always cooked for them, and how Aunt Kate was never around and Wade was always with them during vacation. She thought about Wade's crying during his birthday because Uncle Kellin never showed up and because Aunt Kate always sent him presents but never actually brought his father home. In a disturbing way, all the pain that Wade's been through served as her motivation to keep going, and it showed even in her flying. She wanted to change Wade's present, by making him feel proud of her.
She was halfway through the task, when she suddenly looked down at Professor Clark and accidentally brushed her broom against the tenth circle.
"It's fine." she told herself, and gripped the broom's handle even tighter, until her knuckles turned red, and kept going as fast as she possibly could. With only one mistake, she finished the task.
Landing somewhat abruptly, she put the broom down and walked back to her place. On her way to her spot, she caught James' eye. She smiled, but she wasn't very happy at all.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:11 am

Without even blowing the whistle, Ashton's student went towards the circles he arranged. He knew that this act will make his mood turn to worse but seeing that she was a good flyer, he didn't mind her attitude.

In the middle of the course, the girl suddenly went out of balance upon noticing that he was staring at her. She did manage a smooth landing but it is obviously painted on her face that she was not satisfied with her performance. "Fourteen points to Slytherin." Continuing the task, Ashton looked at his students to see who among them is not yet finished. "Yes, of course. Ms. Frey, you're up!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson Two
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next