Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Books are NOT for losers (Lauren + Librarians?) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Books are NOT for losers (Lauren + Librarians?) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Books are NOT for losers (Lauren + Librarians?) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Books are NOT for losers (Lauren + Librarians?) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Books are NOT for losers (Lauren + Librarians?) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Books are NOT for losers (Lauren + Librarians?) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Books are NOT for losers (Lauren + Librarians?) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Books are NOT for losers (Lauren + Librarians?) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Books are NOT for losers (Lauren + Librarians?) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Books are NOT for losers (Lauren + Librarians?) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Books are NOT for losers (Lauren + Librarians?) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Books are NOT for losers (Lauren + Librarians?) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Books are NOT for losers (Lauren + Librarians?) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Books are NOT for losers (Lauren + Librarians?) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Books are NOT for losers (Lauren + Librarians?) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Books are NOT for losers (Lauren + Librarians?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 7, Head Boy, Three Broomsticks worker

Books are NOT for losers (Lauren + Librarians?) Empty
PostSubject: Books are NOT for losers (Lauren + Librarians?)   Books are NOT for losers (Lauren + Librarians?) EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 3:45 am

Oliver liked reading, that much was true, but he had not yet had a chance at going through the library's collection. As a matter of fact, he had dedicated all of his time to exploring the grounds than anything else. It was definitely worth it! Making his way towards the library, he watched in awe as the older students, who towered over him, walked around with bright smiles on their faces. Oliver wondered what was making them this happy. He noticed an older girl especially, with long red hair and blue eyes like his; she was smiling the brightest as she sat by one of the courtyards he couldn't remember the name of and wrote something on a piece of parchment.

Is she writing a letter? Is she telling her father that she passed all of her classes? Why is she this happy? Or..... his eye narrowed and he made a soft sound of disgust, She's writing to her boyfriend! Walking away from the lovesick teenage girl as quickly as he could, Oliver ran into the library. He looked for the charms section, willing to learn a few spells before he was tested over them, and browsed the many titles. Suddenly, the books jumped out of their spots, floated above him for a second, and crashed on the floor, creating the loudest sound he's ever heard in a library. Blushing, Oliver set himself to putting them up by twos, trying to remember where each book was supposed to be in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books are NOT for losers (Lauren + Librarians?)   Books are NOT for losers (Lauren + Librarians?) EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:00 am

Carrie had only been librarian for a couple of days but she was already really enjoying it. She was surrounded by books; what could be better? It was a little bit surprising at first because of how many students spent time in the library. She hadn't realised it was so popular among them. It made sense though, because books were the best thing ever.

She was putting back some returned books on the right shelves when she heard a loud crash from the other side of the room. Carrie jumped a little, shook her head when she saw what had happened and then walked quickly towards the source of the crash. That wasn't supposed to happen, especially on a poor, unsuspecting first-year. She hadn't seen it so didn't know whether it had been the books' fault or the boy's. Probably the books'. Unless he had done something to offend the poor Charms books.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" she smiled. "You aren't hurt, are you?" By the looks of it, it was only the books who were hurt. Carrie leaned down at piled up some of the books in her arms, before placing them back securely on the shelves. Luckily, none had come to any damage except one with a ripped page. That one she picked up to take and repair later.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: Books are NOT for losers (Lauren + Librarians?)   Books are NOT for losers (Lauren + Librarians?) EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 8:17 pm

Lauren decided to take a visit to the best place ever in her opinion - the library. She wanted one book for so long, and didn't have time to pick it up from the library due to her classes, homework, and the muggle novel that she had just finished the night before. Walking into the library, and taking in the beautiful smell of fresh parchment, she saw a young boy, maybe in her year or had a disadvantage at height like her, watch books just magically fall off the shelves, and make one of the most loudest sounds she had ever heard. Being the kind person she was, she slowly ran over to where the books fell, and where the boy was standing. "Hello. Do you need help with this?", she said as she bent over and picked up some books, smiling at the boy because she loved being polite.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 7, Head Boy, Three Broomsticks worker

PostSubject: Re: Books are NOT for losers (Lauren + Librarians?)   Books are NOT for losers (Lauren + Librarians?) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 3:17 am

Seeing a lady approach, probably the librarian, Oliver instantly smiled at her guiltily. "I didn't mean to do it!" he exclaimed rather loudly, his shame showing on his pale cheeks. "See, I was only looking for a good charms book, but then the volumes went a bit crazy and startled me with that loud CRASH!" he was probably making it sound worse than it was, but he was only having trying to make the situation a little lighter on him. "But no, I don't believe I'm hurt. We should check on the books, though." Oliver picked some books too, glancing back at the librarian to see that one of the books had actually gotten hurt. Did I do that? Or are the books simply insane?

He continued to pick up some of the lighter books when another person joined them. Before any introductions were made, a girl was helping them put up the rest of the books. "Thanks!" Oliver smiled at her too. "I think they were too excited by my presence, I must have overwhelmed them with my wittiness." Oliver joked. Everyone at Hogwarts seemed to be nice enough, however, he hadn't met any Slytherins yet! "Do you think we can fix it?" he turned to the librarian lady and wondered how to fix a magical book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Books are NOT for losers (Lauren + Librarians?)   Books are NOT for losers (Lauren + Librarians?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Books are NOT for losers (Lauren + Librarians?)
Page 1 of 1