Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
525,600 Minutes (Sarah) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
525,600 Minutes (Sarah) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
525,600 Minutes (Sarah) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
525,600 Minutes (Sarah) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
525,600 Minutes (Sarah) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
525,600 Minutes (Sarah) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
525,600 Minutes (Sarah) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
525,600 Minutes (Sarah) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
525,600 Minutes (Sarah) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
525,600 Minutes (Sarah) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
525,600 Minutes (Sarah) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
525,600 Minutes (Sarah) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
525,600 Minutes (Sarah) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
525,600 Minutes (Sarah) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
525,600 Minutes (Sarah) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

525,600 Minutes (Sarah)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

525,600 Minutes (Sarah) Empty
PostSubject: 525,600 Minutes (Sarah)   525,600 Minutes (Sarah) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:09 pm

Nina was distraught. Ever since they were little it had always been, Nina and Sarah, Sarah and Nina... And now... She was by herself. Her and her sister were separated into different houses. She remembered the look on Sarah's face as they sat down at their new tables. It probably mirrored her own. Why was life so unfair? She didn't know... Did they do anything wrong? Those questions went threw her mind as she sat at the Gryffindor table for breakfast that day. Nina was sitting by herself looking for her sister. She missed the eight hours they had spent away from each other. Yes it had only been hours, but it seemed like years. She wondered how Sarah was doing. Was she scared? Where the other kids mean to her? Nina remembered that they were not five years old anymore. It was time for Sarah to take care of herself.

But then she thought, who was going to take care of her?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 525,600 Minutes (Sarah)   525,600 Minutes (Sarah) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 12:21 am

Sarah was kind of freaking out most of the night on the inside. She was separated from her sister and would be for the next seven years! What was she going to do without her?? She had no idea. She met some nice people in her house sure, but she missed her sister and it wasn't like she was just down the hall anymore like they used to be. What would happen if there was approblem and she couldn't get to her? All these thoughts had been running through her head that night and finally somehow she was able to fall asleep.

The next morning she walked with her house to breakfast and saw her sister there at the Gryffindor table. She asked her prefect if she could go see her. They said yes and she quickly went over to say hi. "Nina" She said excitedly and she waved happy as she went to see her sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 525,600 Minutes (Sarah)   525,600 Minutes (Sarah) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 12:30 am

Nina was looking around for Sarah still. It couldn't be that hard... She was just looking for somebody who looked like her... She then noticed a group of Hufflepuffs walking in the Great Hall, and spotted her! Excitement was all she felt. Last night was traumatizing. She didn't sleep at all.

She saw Sarah go ask an older student if she could probably go see Nina. When she walked over after she was told she could, Nina couldn't help it. She got up and hugged Sarah tightly. She knew that they were probably getting stares. But she didn't care. She was just separated from somebody she's been with since the womb. They could just leave them alone...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 525,600 Minutes (Sarah)   525,600 Minutes (Sarah) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:28 am

She smiled once she finally got to Nina and hugged her. "Ive missed you so much, are you liking Hogwarts? It's amazing isn't it I can't believe were here it's like andream or something. I'm sad that we didn't get into the same house though, but is everyone being nice to you?" She asked in kind of a rush as she was still hugging her. It felt right to be back in the same room as her twin.

Since they were twins, Sarah always felt something when she knew her twin was in trouble or hurt. It was a connection thing they always had. Sometimes, Sarah would think that Nina could read her mind but she always figured that was just a fluke or something that happened every once in awhile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 525,600 Minutes (Sarah)   525,600 Minutes (Sarah) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 7:46 pm

Nina smiled after releasing her twin from her bone crushing hug. She said, "Yeah, I've missed you to! Hogwarts is amazing... I really miss you." Nina wouldn't admit it, but she was kind of having a panic attack on their first night apart. She couldn't sleep, and when she did she had horrible dreams about being separated forever, which was half true.

She asked, "What about you? Are they being nice to you?" She smiled bravely to her and motioned her to sit down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 525,600 Minutes (Sarah)   525,600 Minutes (Sarah) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:53 pm

She let go of her sit as she looked at the other Gryffindors wondering if she was really alright to sit there. "Yeah I love Hogwarts I just wish we were together, but I think we might have some classes together. Yeah everyone in my house is pretty nice I want to introduce you to some friends later is that okay?" She asked her sister with a smile glad to be back with her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 525,600 Minutes (Sarah)   525,600 Minutes (Sarah) EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 6:04 am

Nina was glad her sister was making friends. She wasn't worried about Sarah making friends, more herself. She was more stubborn and over protective when it came to making new friends. As Sarah sat down with her, she asked about introducing her to some of her new friends. Nina nodded and said, "Yeah! That would be fun! I'd love to meet your new friends! We also need to write to Nana Ruthie at some point to..."

She went to her cereal that she had poured for herself, and took a big bite out of it. She was really hoping that none of the older students, or professors would tell Sarah that she can't sit with her. She was really glad to have her back and close... It was quiet a relief.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 525,600 Minutes (Sarah)   525,600 Minutes (Sarah) Empty

Back to top Go down

525,600 Minutes (Sarah)
Page 1 of 1