Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Random Meetings EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Random Meetings EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Random Meetings EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Random Meetings EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Random Meetings EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Random Meetings EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Random Meetings EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Random Meetings EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Random Meetings EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Random Meetings EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Random Meetings EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Random Meetings EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Random Meetings EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Random Meetings EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Random Meetings EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Random Meetings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Random Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Random Meetings   Random Meetings EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:57 pm

Denis was strolling around Hogwarts, as usual. On his way, he observed that everyone was hanging out in groups, making him realize that apart from James, his Defence Against the Dark Arts workmate, he hadn’t have any acquaintances. That thought make him feel even lonelier.

He stopped his stroll in the Clock Tower, admiring the massive metallic clockworks. That rotating movement induced him in an emotional trance. He was thinking about his family and felt homesick. Above all he missed his best friend, Harold. The Wizardry world was immerged in fear one more time and his friend’s parents decided to emigrate to Brazil in order to avoid that oppressive feeling that was driving them mad.

He came down the wooden stairs, leading him to de huge courtyard and sat in the bench near the statue of Harry Potter, the wizard that freed the magical world from the evil claws of the Dark Lord, Voldemort, many years ago. He took some parchment and a quill from his backpack and started to write a letter to his friend.
Back to top Go down

Random Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Meetings   Random Meetings EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:46 pm

Aurora glanced down at her Flying homework once more. It wasn't anything special, but she thought it would do. The broom was pretty creative, and the other parts had just been in Quidditch Through the Ages. She walked through the hallways towards the giant clock tower. 'The inner workings will be cool to examine,' she thought.

She was not disappointed. She explored the huge gears for almost an hour, then climbed back down the stairs. To her surprise, a boy was writing on a scrap of paper in the shadow of the Harry Potter statue. As Aurora looked at the statue, she felt, once more, a fresh fear of not living up to expectations. But she continued walking past, careful not to disturb the boy, whom she recognized from a few classes. She stopped, however, when he suddenly looked up.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

Random Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Meetings   Random Meetings EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:31 am

Wade and Lucy walked together. He talked about his wish to join the Quidditch Team, and about his trip to Hawaii. She talked about missing Phoenix and about Professor Clark. Suddenly, she noticed Aurora and another Gryffindor boy talking.
"Let's go say hello, Wade" she suggested as she walked towards them.
"Hi Aurora. And, Hi, " she offered her hand to the boy, "I don't believe we've met. I'm Lucy Malfoy. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

Random Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Meetings   Random Meetings EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:30 am

"Let's go say hello, Wade" Lucy said as she walked towards to kids. She meant it as a suggestion, but he saw it differently. Once they were close enough, he noticed it was Aurora and a Gryffindor boy.
"Hi Aurora. And, Hi, " her cousin said, while taking her hand out "I don't believe we've met. I'm Lucy Malfoy. And you are?"
Wade felt a hint of interest on Lucy's part for this boy.
You're kidding, right?, he thought as the possibility of her cousin having a crush on a Gryffindor crossed his mind.
Back to top Go down

Random Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Meetings   Random Meetings EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:09 pm

Aurora was steeling the little amount of courage she had to say hello to the Gryffindor, when Lucy and Wade walked up to them. "Hi Aurora." Lucy greeted her. "And, hi, I don't believe we've met. I'm Lucy Malfoy. And you are?" she asked the boy while holding her hand out to shake.

Aurora jumped in. "I'm Aurora," she told the boy. "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

Random Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Meetings   Random Meetings EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:32 pm

Aurora jumped in, and it seemed to Wade that she was not very happy about Lucy's interference.
"I'm Aurora. Nice to meet you." she said to the Gryffindor.
He seemed to be somewhat confused, so Wade spoke.
"Hey there, man. I'm Wade. What's up?" he said, in an attempt at making the meeting less awkward.
Back to top Go down

Random Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Meetings   Random Meetings EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:57 pm

Isabella skipped into the courtyard. She was so excited to see her friends and she couldn't wait to make some new friends.

"Hi, Aurora!' she exclaimed, then waved to her cousin. "Hi, Lucy!" Isabella stepped over to her other cousin, Wade, and Dennis. "Hi, Wade!" Isabella turned on her heel so she could face Dennis. "Um, hi. I don't believe we've met yet. I'm Isabella Lestrange." Isabella stuck out her hand for Dennis to shake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Meetings   Random Meetings Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Meetings
Page 1 of 1