Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Keep Your Enemies Closer [Morgana] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Keep Your Enemies Closer [Morgana] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Keep Your Enemies Closer [Morgana] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Keep Your Enemies Closer [Morgana] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Keep Your Enemies Closer [Morgana] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Keep Your Enemies Closer [Morgana] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Keep Your Enemies Closer [Morgana] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Keep Your Enemies Closer [Morgana] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Keep Your Enemies Closer [Morgana] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Keep Your Enemies Closer [Morgana] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Keep Your Enemies Closer [Morgana] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Keep Your Enemies Closer [Morgana] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Keep Your Enemies Closer [Morgana] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Keep Your Enemies Closer [Morgana] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Keep Your Enemies Closer [Morgana] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Keep Your Enemies Closer [Morgana]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Dark Wizard

Keep Your Enemies Closer [Morgana] Empty
PostSubject: Keep Your Enemies Closer [Morgana]   Keep Your Enemies Closer [Morgana] EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:57 am

With only a few days into his last school year, Wade was already tired of it. There was no need for school anymore but his father wouldn't shut up about it. In fact, if Wade could shut him up with some spell he'd be more than glad to do it. Parents are simply stupid thinking they know everything about their children. Bullshit. Kellin wouldn't even know what Wade's favorite food is, and mind you, they live together. Ignoring a pile of homework already on his nightstand, Wade made his way to the common room. Who needs homework anyway? I've got magic and that's all I need.

He took a seat and pulled out his wand to practice some spells, among them Geminio, which was one of the hardest spells for him. He dug in his pocket and found a few things he'd forgotten; some sickles, a small bag of Bertie Bott's, and a tiny rock from the lake. "Why did I even keep this?" he asked himself as he heard the door of the common room open and he turned around to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Keep Your Enemies Closer [Morgana]   Keep Your Enemies Closer [Morgana] EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 11:01 am

Morgana had just finished one of her classes and was ready to walk up to the common room to do the homework. She had always had the structure of going from a school day to do the homework immediately, because then she wouldn't forget the things she learned in the classes. That was what Mordred had told her, but that was before they realized that she was rather smart and wouldn't have forgotten the class either way.

But still, habits were hard to break. So she walked down the steps in the entrance hall to the dungeons, her mind already inside the common room. It would be wonderful just to sit down and work. She had missed this over the summer. So she almost smiled as she passed a few random students, either Slytherins or Hufflepuffs, and finally reached the common room wall.

She entered after having said the password and stopped dead in the door. All her thoughts of a nice working session died as she immediately spotted the one guy she truly hated. His fondness of her was probably equal, the only thing they could agree on. But the desk over by a spot where the green light was more evident was standing there, waiting for her, beckoning her to come over. Even though it was rather close to Malfoy.

Morgana grit her teeth and walked past him, sitting down at the table and took out her potions homework firstly.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Keep Your Enemies Closer [Morgana]   Keep Your Enemies Closer [Morgana] EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 2:45 am

His lips curled into a smirk as Morgana walked in through the door. He couldn't help it, he loved to annoy her. Still smirking, Wade turned back to his own work; he wasn't going to bother her yet. Taking the rock he'd found, which wasn't very small or useful, he placed it on the small table in front of him and took a seat. "Geminio." he said as he pointed his wand toward the rock and watched it stay the way it was, without a duplicate. Groaning as loudly as he could to disturb the girl, Wade took the rock and tossed it to the wall. It landed with a small thud considering it was more like a pebble, and he summoned it back to him almost immediately. "So, Morgana?" he asked casually. "Have you ever thought that, for some reason, we might end paired up together in DADA?"
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Keep Your Enemies Closer [Morgana]   Keep Your Enemies Closer [Morgana] EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 3:51 pm

Morgana didn't need the reminder that Wade was there. She grit her teeth, annoyed at his mere presence, as she pulled up a bottle of ink to get started on the essay. Just as she was about to dip her quill in, Wade groaned obnoxiously loud. One thing he at least seemed to get out of their hate for each other was how obviously much he seemed to love to annoy her.

Her quill hit the desk instead of the ink bottle, making a nasty screeching noise, similar to that of a nail on a blackboard as something hit the wall. Morgana was about to round on him, but then rolled her eyes at herself; was she really going to let herself amuse him?

And then he spoke.

Morgana straightened up in the chair, dipping her quill one more time, in an eerie calm manner, and started scribbling. "I'll rue the day," she said in a very bored tone that didn't quite conceal her annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep Your Enemies Closer [Morgana]   Keep Your Enemies Closer [Morgana] Empty

Back to top Go down

Keep Your Enemies Closer [Morgana]
Page 1 of 1