Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
How Morgana came to be! EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
How Morgana came to be! EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
How Morgana came to be! EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
How Morgana came to be! EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
How Morgana came to be! EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
How Morgana came to be! EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
How Morgana came to be! EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
How Morgana came to be! EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
How Morgana came to be! EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
How Morgana came to be! EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
How Morgana came to be! EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
How Morgana came to be! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
How Morgana came to be! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
How Morgana came to be! EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
How Morgana came to be! EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

How Morgana came to be!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
::
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

How Morgana came to be! Empty
PostSubject: How Morgana came to be!   How Morgana came to be! EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 11:30 am

As somewhat written in the previous of this kind, I stated why Morgana was made; I needed Mordred to have a weak spot. Now, how to make that happen when he's a sociopath? Give him a daughter. Because a paternal bond is deep, no matter who holds it. Of course, it can be deep in blood and gore, but that wouldn't have worked with what I planned for this family. I quickly landed on Morgana, since I'd already used a 'Merlin' name, and the dark mood of the name fitted perfectly with Gaunt.

However, Scarlett Johansson's face did not. And even though I really wanted a character with her fc, it was definitely not going to happen with this character. And as the name was already Morgana, langing on Katie McGrath was no difficult task. I didn't much like it at first though, because it felt as though using the fc of a person called Morgana in another series made it feel as though Morgana wasn't truly my character. But after a few posts, I quickly decided that I liked her.

I had been planning on keeping her the nice one of the Gaunt family, but somehow she evolved to go meaner and crueller to other people. And I'm glad that I did so. It made her all the more challenging to RP with, and I love a good challenge. That fact that she has more emotions in her than Mordred does, is not a good thing in her case anymore. At first, she had played by them as a nice and simply brilliant girl, but after a few years, she grew distant as her emotions actually drew her towards her darker side. And it has continued doing so.

The snakes in their home was a way to make Morgana become more humanized, yet still detached. Not many people can say that they want a snake for a pet. But since the Gaunts are parselmouths, it's much easier for them to enjoy an 'intellecual' conversation with snakes. It gives Morgana a humane sentiment towards animals, which defines that she's not a psychopath or a full on sociopath. But snakes being snakes, gives it the creepy mood that doesn't involve fluffy, cute dogs or purring kittens.

I was also planning on making Morgana my first character, but as Benedict Cumberbatch was vacant, I simply couldn't take the chance at loosing his fc. So I made Morgana later. I wanted a student more than anything, and why not have that student be my other character's one and only kryptonite?

My plans for Morgana are somewhat set, but it will take a great deal of plotting on my behalf, but I think it'll work out fine. And that's pretty much why I made Morgana: to have a character I can plot with indefinitely. She is always exciting, though her posts are heavy to write. But I love her still! Even after a year of her incessant boredom and annoyance. Razz
Back to top Go down

How Morgana came to be!
Page 1 of 1