Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3

Go down 
+6
Vanessa Di Angelo
Blake Ralston
Evan Williams
Hunter VanDerberg
Aoife O'Donnell
Lauren Madley
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 Empty
PostSubject: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 5:59 pm

Selena has not yet arrived. Take a seat and wait patiently for the class to begin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:09 pm

Ryan walked into the Green House and saw it was empty. He decided to take a seat in the back row and got comfy while he waited for his classmates to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:22 pm

Lauren entered the green house and saw that she wasn't late this time. Well, the only person there was Ryan. "Are we way too early or something?", she asked as she sat next to Ryan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:07 pm

"Hey Lauren. Maybe I dont know." He leaned back and smiled at her. "Dont you look cute today?" He teased and stuck his tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:25 pm

"I look fabulous.", she said jokingly. She took out one of her books and started reading.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:26 pm

Wow, early for class! That was a change! Usually it was late, occasionally just on time. Never early! It wasn't really a habit she wanted to keep up. On time was fine, but early meant having to wait, and being bored. Being bored was boring and horrible. Therefore, late was much better, providing the professor wouldn't take away points. Detention was alright, though.

Aoife sighed when she entered the Greenhouse and saw Ryan with some girl there, but took a seat on the opposite side of the classroom to avoid them and put her feet on the desk and her head back. Relaxation until the professor turned up and started the lesson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:34 pm

"Of course you do." He smiled and brushed a strand of hair out her face. When Aofie walked in Ryan nodded at her then turned his attention back to Lauren.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:40 pm

"I'm a dork, seriously. If I was a sandwich at McDonalds, a muggle fast food chain, I would be the McDorkster." She put her feet on top of the desk and continued reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:27 pm

"I would order that." He smiled and threw and around around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:33 pm

"It's very expensive, though.", she said while putting her hair into a ponytail. Herbology was one of her favorite subjects - it reminded her of Ireland.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:39 pm

Herbology! Cool class. Cool teacher. Worst teaching assistant ever. Hunter had mixed feelings about attending it this year, considering the time last year when he'd nearly been suffocated and torched at the same time. But it was still a cool subject, and his friends were taking it, so he would as well. But he wasn't going anywhere near that stupid Devil's Snare this year. Hunter had learned that wizard plants were much more formidable opponents than muggle ones.

When he got to the greenhouses, he saw that Professor Skylar wasn't there yet. He must be early. That Ryan git was there, being all show-off-ish with some other first year girl, and Aoife was there as well in a seat far away from them. Hard decision, he thought sarcastically to himself as he slid into a seat next to Aoife and gave her a look that clearly displayed his disgust for Ryan and his obnoxious flirting. "Is Evan still assistant for this class?" he asked her curiously. Ever since Evan had blinded Aoife during last year's snowball fight, she found him to be just as despicable as Hunter did. "Wonder how he'll try to sabotage us this time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:01 pm

Ryan threw his head back and laughed, "Oh I think we can manage to find a way to lower the price a bit." He smiled and tickled her side teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:07 pm

"Stop it!", Lauren said while giggling. She put her book back in her messenger bag, and decided to relax until the teacher or the teaching assistant showed up.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:17 pm

Evan entered the greenhouse where he was supposed to assist Professor Skylar in teaching Herbology. She wasn't there yet, so Evan had some free time and a plan. The plan was simple: he was going to sit and pretend to be a third year. As Evan wasn't tall, he could easily pass as one.

Not saying hello to anyone (despite he knew Aoife and Hunter), Evan took a seat in the middle of the greenhouse. Now he could enjoy listening to what firsties were saying. He could use this information somehow. Information was power, and Evan knew it perfectly. Maybe they said bad things about him and didn't know how he looked like? Everything was possible.
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:21 pm

Blake made his way over to the herbology greenhouses. He had never made it over to them before and had a quick look around at the strange and enticing looking plants before he entered the classroom. He knew to only look though, as he recalled Hunter telling him he nearly got strangled by a plant before. Why would a plant that does that even exist? Blake had given up on questioning reasons for most things in the magical world.

Blake entered the classroom and noticed the visible divide between the students. He made his way over to Hunter, even though Aoife was there, and took a seat on his other side. "Hey guys," He greeted. "This class should be fun." He said under his breath to Hunter, rolling his eyes as he nodded in the first years direction. "How did he try to sabotage you guys?" He asked, he had heard a lot about this guy Evan and wasn't looking forward to class with him. He also wondered if he had the power to take points away from students. He would find any excuse to deduct points from other houses he presumed and that was why Blake made the effort to be on time to class. Blake looked around at the other students and noticed that he didn't know two them. Must be first years, he decided dismissively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:22 pm

"Ryan laughed and playfully pushed his friend and then looked up when a boy walked in. That couldnt be the teacher. Maybe the assistant. "Hey." he said with a nod. Then Blake came in and Ryan smirked. Blake was that git Hunters friend. "Sup, Blakey." He smirked and used Vanessa's little nickname for the 2nd year boy.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:27 pm

"Blakey? Come on, that sounds girly." She kept reading, even though class was about to start.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:30 pm

Vanessa walked into the greenhouse to find a few people there. She saw Aofie, Hunter, Ryan, Blake, and... Lauren. She glared at the Ravenclaw girl and walked over to an empty seat on the other side of the room. She was surrounded by people that hated her.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:42 am

Lauren looked up from her book and saw Vanessa. "Oh, please, not Miss. Drama Queen.", she whispered. She went back to reading, because she didn't have time for another fight.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:16 am

Great, Blake had showed up! But before Hunter could say hello to his friend, that loser first year kid made fun of him by greeting him with name of Blakey. That awful, yet slightly hilarious name that Vanessa had given him. And when Hunter called Blake Blakey, it was funny because he was really making fun of Vanessa, not Blake. But when that idiotic Ryan kid called him Blakey, it was not funny. Hunter shot a glare in the kids direction. "Shut it, git," he said irritably in defense of his friend. "Just talk to your little girlfriend and mind your own business, if you know what's good for you."

Hunter was not in the mood to deal with annoying first years. Had he been that annoying when he was a first year? He sure hoped not. His first year class had cool guys like himself and Blake, and not so wimpy girls. I mean, he'd made Aoife cry the first time he met her by bringing up her grandparents, but she'd gotten over it right away and jumped into an awesome conversation about sheep superpowers. And Seren might be a bit mean, but she definitely wasn't sensitive or boring. The only cool first year he'd met so far was Ariel - not counting his sisters, of course, who were cool by default.

"Very fun," Hunter scoffed in reply to Blake's statement as Vanessa entered the room as well. Were his sisters taking herbology? He wasn't sure. Then Blake was asking about Evan. "He was the one who pushed me into the Devil's Snare," Hunter said. "And he blinded Aoife last year during a snowball fight. As in, actually blinded her. Completely. And - " Hunter's sentence cut off as Evan himself entered the room. "Speak of the Devil," he murmured to Aoife and Blake. He raised an eyebrow as Evan took a seat in the middle of the classroom rather than heading up to the front where he belonged. What was he up to?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:08 am

Ryan got up out of his chair and walked over to HUnter, "What did you say?" He stared right into his eyes as fire danced inside him. He could feel his skin tingle with anger. "I dare you to say it again."
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:25 am

She walked up to Ryan. "Ryan, no. There's no need for this. Now, go sit down.", she said in a strict tone. "Sorry about my friend, he can be hot-headed.", she said to the older boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:30 am

Ryan shook his head, "Say it, Vanderberg. Or are you too scared." He smirked and raised an eyebrow. "Lauren, go sit down."
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:35 am

"RYAN! IT'S POINTLESS! I'M NOT SITTING DOWN UNTIL YOU STOP BULLYING THIS INNOCENT SECOND YEAR! HE'S JUST DEFENDING HIS FRIEND, YOU GIT!" She didn't mean to yell at him, just sometimes he could be so ignorant. One tear went down her cheek. "It's cruel how you can be so heartless!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:04 am

Ryan's jaw dropped when she started yelling at him. He was about to yell back when he saw a single tear fall down her cheek. Something inside him broke just then. He reached out and pulled her back to their seats. WHen they sat down, he pulled her into a hug, "I have a feeling this is about more than just Hunter. Whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3   Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Herbology Lesson One - Years 1-3
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next