Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration

Go down 
+24
Oliver Bennett
Aislinn Umbridge
Elita Malfoy
Ella Vega
Lauren Madley
Seren Pierce
Zoran Mandelino
Victoria Campero
Ryland Malfoy
Lucy Malfoy
Jennifer Moss
Lyra VanDerberg
Aoife O'Donnell
Lyn VanDerberg
Kynan Walters
Aylee Walters
Maya Winchester
Blake Ralston
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Ariel Wilde
Morgana Gaunt
Hunter VanDerberg
Wade Malfoy
Kellin Leo Malfoy
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration   Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:19 pm

Full First and Last Name: Nina Martin
   House: Gryffindor

What creature is embodied fear? Boggart?
   What spell repels a Lethifold? Whats a Lethifold?
   Which spell gives you total control of a person? Imperious
   What is the only magical defense to an Unforgivable? Expelliarmus?
   What two spells, if mixed, cause the victim to sprout little tentacles? That one spell...
   What is the incantation to summon the Dark Mark? ummm...
   What is a way to tell a real werewolf from a regular wolf? A werewolf completely changes it's personality, and a regular wolf doesn't?
   What is the definition of a non-verbal spell?
A spell that is spoken non-verbally?

STUDENT REGISTERED INTO REGULAR DADA
Back to top Go down
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 7, Head Boy, Three Broomsticks worker

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration   Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 5:18 am

Oliver Bennett
Hufflepuff

What creature is embodied fear? A Boggart, of course!
What spell repels a Lethifold? A what, sir?
Which spell gives you total control of a person? The Imperius Curse
What is the only magical defense to an Unforgivable? I don't know about the Avada Kedavra, but I know that for Imperius and Cruciatus you can use mental strength.
What two spells, if mixed, cause the victim to sprout little tentacles? I don't know...yet.
What is the incantation to summon the Dark Mark? Morsmordre, if I'm correct. Not sure about the spelling.
What is a way to tell a real werewolf from a regular wolf? Hm. A real werewolf would be bigger in size, I suppose. Also, I'd expect a werewolf to be smarter than a real wolf.
What is the definition of a non-verbal spell? A spell you can cast without using your vocal chords.

STUDENT REGISTERED INTO ADVANCED DADA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration   Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 1:02 am

Lance McCormack
Gryffindor

What creature is embodied fear? The Boggart.
What spell repels a Lethifold? Lethifold? I think I remember this one from the books, and I believe it's the Expecto Patronum spell.
What is the only magical defense to an Unforgivable? Not sure about The Killing Curse, but Imperius needs your mind to focus.
What two spells, if mixed, cause the victim to sprout little tentacles? Not sure.
What is the incantation to summon the Dark Mark? Morsmordre.
What is a way to tell a real werewolf from a regular wolf? I think werewolves are bigger than actual wolves, and it transforms at the full moon.
What is the definition of a non-verbal spell? It's a spell preformed without using the incantation verbally. It takes a whole lot of concentration.

STUDENT REGISTERED INTO ADVANCED DADA
Back to top Go down
Kellin Leo Malfoy

Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration   Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 5:34 am

CLASS LIST HAS BEEN CLEARED. EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO REGISTER AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odin Gunnarson
Adult
Tor Odin Gunnarson

My Character
Activity: Curse Breaker

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration   Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 7:12 am

Tor Odin Gunnarson
Slytherin
Seventeen

What creature is embodied fear? Boggart.
What spell repels a Lethifold? Patronus.
Which spell gives you total control of a person? Imperius Curse.
What is the only magical defense to an Unforgivable? Food.
What two spells, if mixed, cause the victim to sprout little tentacles? Don't know.
What is the incantation to summon the Dark Mark? Mosmorde.
What is a way to tell a real werewolf from a regular wolf? ?
What is the definition of a non-verbal spell? A spell you say without speaking.

REGULAR DADA CLASS.

Last edited by Kellin Leo Malfoy on Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Accepting Registration)
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration   Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 6:52 pm

Aoife O'Donnell
Gryffindor

What spell repels a Lethifold? Still don't know what a Lethifold is, mate. Hoping for a magical sheep.
Which spell gives you total control of a person? Imperio! I wanted to use it but then I found out it's illegal.
What is the only magical defense to an Unforgivable? POTATOES!
What two spells, if mixed, cause the victim to sprout little tentacles? Ask Aylee, she knows everything.
What is the incantation to summon the Dark Mark? Isn't that a bit evil for third-year?
What is a way to tell a real werewolf from a regular wolf? Something with their fur and eyes?
What is the definition of a non-verbal spell? ONE YOU SAY WITHOUT SPEAKING I KNOW THAT ONE!

REGULAR DADA CLASS.

Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration   Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 1:09 pm

Maya Winchester
Slytherin

What creature is embodied fear? Boggart
What spell repels a Lethifold? Patronus
Which spell gives you total control of a person? Imperius
What is the only magical defense to an Unforgivable? Mental strength
What two spells, if mixed, cause the victim to sprout little tentacles? Still don't know.
What is the incantation to summon the Dark Mark?  Morsmordre.
What is a way to tell a real werewolf from a regular wolf? Werewolf turns at the full moon, but is a normal human the rest of the month.
What is the definition of a non-verbal spell? A spell where you don't need to say the incantation out loud, but the full effect is still achieved.

REGULAR DADA CLASS.

Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration   Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 2:08 pm

Aylee Walters
Ravenclaw

What spell repels a Lethifold? Patronus Charm.
Which spell gives you total control of a person? The Imperius Curse.
What is the only magical defense to an Unforgivable? You can dodge the spells, I believe but the only spell you can throw off after being casted on you is the Imperius Curse, which you'd need a certain amount of willpower for.
What two spells, if mixed, cause the victim to sprout little tentacles? Jelly Legs and Furnunculus Curses.
What is a way to tell a real werewolf from a regular wolf? A werewolf's got a shorter snout, a tufted tail and more human-like eyes.
What is the definition of a non-verbal spell? It's a spell that's performed without saying the incantation aloud.

ADVANCED DADA CLASS.

Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration   Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:21 pm

Morgana Gaunt
Slytherin

Which spell gives you total control of a person? Imperius Curse
What is the only magical defense to an Unforgivable? Willpower will deflect the imperius, but it takes more than a simple protego charm to fend off the cruciatus curse, and avada kedavra can't be repelled.
What two spells, if mixed, cause the victim to sprout little tentacles? Jelly Legs curse and Furnunculus.
What is the incantation to summon the Dark Mark? Morsmordre
What is a way to tell a real werewolf from a regular wolf? A smaller snout and more human-like eyes.
What is the definition of a non-verbal spell? A spell that can be cast without speaking the incantation. The trickier the spell, the harder it is to do without the incantation.

ADVANCED DADA CLASS.

Back to top Go down
Lyra VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyra VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration   Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:52 pm

Lyra VanDerberg
Gryffindor

What spell repels a Lethifold? Patronus.
Which spell gives you total control of a person? ?
What is the only magical defense to an Unforgivable? ?
What two spells, if mixed, cause the victim to sprout little tentacles? ?
What is the incantation to summon the Dark Mark? ?
What is a way to tell a real werewolf from a regular wolf? Werewolves are only wolves once a month, right? But regular wolves are always wolves.
What is the definition of a non-verbal spell? A spell you do in your mind without saying anything.

REGULAR DADA CLASS.

Back to top Go down
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 7, Head Boy, Three Broomsticks worker

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration   Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2014 11:03 pm

Oliver Bennett
Hufflepuff

What creature is embodied fear? A Boggart!
What spell repels a Lethifold? Guess what? I studied this over the summer! They sell very useful books at Diagon Alley. Oh, the answer is the Patronus charm!
What is the only magical defense to an Unforgivable? Extremely good mental strength helps for protection against the Cruciatus and Imperius curse, but there is no known protection from the Killing curse unless you can doge it!
What two spells, if mixed, cause the victim to sprout little tentacles? This one, I couldn't find, sir.
What is a way to tell a real werewolf from a regular wolf? A real werewolf would be bigger in size and smarter. Also, I think werewolves can stand on their hind legs better than a regular wolf would.  
What is the definition of a non-verbal spell? A spell you can cast without using your voice.

ADVANCED DADA CLASS.

Back to top Go down
Nadia Murray
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Nadia Murray

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 1

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration   Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:22 pm

Nadia Murray
Slytherin

What creature is embodied fear? A boggart.
What spell repels a Lethifold? I believe the answer to this is the a Patronus Charm.
Which spell gives you total control of a person? I watched my father preform a spell like this on a person. What a git, sometimes. Anyway, the spell is the Imperius Curse.
What is the only magical defense to an Unforgivable? Well, you need to be mentally strong to defend yourself from the Imperius and the Cruciatus Curses, but I don't think there is a way to defend yourself from the Killing Curse.
What two spells, if mixed, cause the victim to sprout little tentacles? Not sure.
What is a way to tell a real werewolf from a regular wolf? Also not sure.
What is the definition of a non-verbal spell? A spell that is preformed without saying the incantation

ADVANCED DADA CLASS.

Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration   Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 3:49 pm

Ryland Marcotte-Malfoy
Gryffindor

Which spell gives you total control of a person? Imperius
What is the only magical defense to an Unforgivable? Against the Imperius, only a strong will.
What two spells, if mixed, cause the victim to sprout little tentacles?  Jelly-Legs Jynx and Furnunculus
What is the incantation to summon the Dark Mark? Morsmodre
What is a way to tell a real werewolf from a regular wolf? Werewolves are bigger, stronger and have a more humanoid body type. Their eyes also look more human.
What is the definition of a non-verbal spell? a spell that you can perform without having to say the incantation.

ADVANCED DADA CLASS.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration   Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:41 am

Madeline Cole
Hufflepuff

What spell repels a Lethifold? .
Which spell gives you total control of a person? .
What is the only magical defense to an Unforgivable? .
What two spells, if mixed, cause the victim to sprout little tentacles? .
What is the incantation to summon the Dark Mark? .
What is a way to tell a real werewolf from a regular wolf? They're bigger?
What is the definition of a non-verbal spell? One done without speaking.

REGULAR DADA CLASS.

Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration   Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptySat May 31, 2014 9:12 pm

[b]Hunter VanDerberg
Gryffindor
[/b]

What spell repels a Lethifold? And a lethifold is?
Which spell gives you total control of a person? Imperio, I think?
What is the only magical defense to an Unforgivable? Some awesome spell that I haven't learned yet.
What two spells, if mixed, cause the victim to sprout little tentacles? I still don't know, but I'd still like to learn it.
What is the incantation to summon the Dark Mark? Mosmorde.
What is a way to tell a real werewolf from a regular wolf? It's a human most of the time?
What is the definition of a non-verbal spell? A spell that doesn't need words. It's kind of right there in the name.

REGULAR DADA CLASS.
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration   Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:23 pm

Blake Ralston
Gryffindor

What spell repels a Lethifold? Haven't a clue
Which spell gives you total control of a person? Again, don't know
What two spells, if mixed, cause the victim to sprout little tentacles? Haven't a clue
What is the only magical defense to an Unforgivable? Mental strength or something
What is the incantation to summon the Dark Mark? Should I know that?
What is a way to tell a real werewolf from a regular wolf? One changes at full moon
What is the definition of a non-verbal spell? Don't know
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration   Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 4:34 pm

Ariel Wilde
Gryffindor

What creature is embodied fear? A Boggart!
What spell repels a Lethifold? A what now?
Which spell gives you total control of a person? Oh! The Imperius Curse!
What is the only magical defense to an Unforgivable? I, um, dunno.
What two spells, if mixed, cause the victim to sprout little tentacles? I know! It's the furnunculus and something jelly like! I read it in a joke shop!
What is the incantation to summon the Dark Mark? The Dark Mark? Should we even know that?
What is a way to tell a real werewolf from a regular wolf? A real werewolf looks more humane, especially the eyes. Or so I've heard.
What is the definition of a non-verbal spell? You don't say the incantation, only in your mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration   Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 6:58 pm

Axel Schmidt
Slytherin

What creature is embodied fear? A Boggart
What spell repels a Lethifold? Oh! My mom told me this...a patronus
Which spell gives you total control of a person? Its one of those Unforgivable curses I think.
What two spells, if mixed, cause the victim to sprout little tentacles? What? There's a spell for that?
What is the only magical defense to an Unforgivable? I have no clue.
What is the incantation to summon the Dark Mark? Are we supposed to know this?
What is a way to tell a real werewolf from a regular wolf? Regular wolves are smaller and are wolves all the time. While werewolves are giant and only turn on full moons.
What is the definition of a non-verbal spell? Easy, its a spell where you don't have to say any words when you cast it.
Back to top Go down
Phineas Button

Phineas Button

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff Dropout

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration   Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 7:35 am

Phineas Button
House Puff
Age 11

What creature is embodied fear? Dementor
What spell repels a Lethifold? ummm...
Which spell gives you total control of a person? Imperious Curse
What two spells, if mixed, cause the victim to sprout little tentacles? Didn't know this existed.
What is the only magical defense to an Unforgivable? Expelliarmus?
What is the incantation to summon the Dark Mark? Dunno...Mum never said.
What is a way to tell a real werewolf from a regular wolf? There's a difference?
What is the definition of a non-verbal spell? A spell casted without using words.

REGULAR DADA CLASS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration   Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 12:29 am

Tallulah Cole
Gryffindor

What creature is embodied fear? Bogart
What spell repels a Lethifold? ???
Which spell gives you total control of a person? Imperius curse (imperio)
What two spells, if mixed, cause the victim to sprout little tentacles? ???
What is the only magical defense to an Unforgivable? A great ammount of mental strength and lots of willpower can be used as a defense for the Imperius curse.
What is the incantation to summon the Dark Mark????
What is a way to tell a real werewolf from a regular wolf? ???
What is the definition of a non-verbal spell? A spell that is performed without speaking.

REGULAR DADA CLASS.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre Seamore
Adult
Deirdre Seamore

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration   Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 6:22 am

Deirdre Seamore
Hufflepuff

What creature is embodied fear? A Boggart.
What spell repels a Lethifold? The Patronus.
Which spell gives you total control of a person? The Imperious curse.
What two spells, if mixed, cause the victim to sprout little tentacles? Is it the Jelly-Legs and Furnunculus curses?
What is the only magical defense to an Unforgivable? While the Imperious and Cruatious curses can be countered with strong willpower (or, in the second case by a solid object in its path), none of the unforgivables can be blocked magically.
What is the incantation to summon the Dark Mark? Mosmodre
What is a way to tell a real werewolf from a regular wolf? Werewolves transform once a month, while regular wolves don't. Werewolves are also bigger and more human-like.
What is the definition of a non-verbal spell? A non-verbal spell is a spell performed without the incantation being said aloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration   Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:32 am

James Colt
Hufflepuff

What creature is embodied fear? A Boggart?
What spell repels a Lethifold? I... haven't read about those yet. o_o
Which spell gives you total control of a person? Isn't it one of the unforgivable curses?
What two spells, if mixed, cause the victim to sprout little tentacles? I-I'm not sure.
What is the only magical defense to an Unforgivable? It is practically impossible to defend yourself from them.
What is the incantation to summon the Dark Mark? I don't know.
What is a way to tell a real werewolf from a regular wolf? Werewolves turn only on the full moon, whereas wolves are permanently in that shape.
What is the definition of a non-verbal spell? It is a spell that doesn't require you to speak the incantation to cast it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration   Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Defense Against the Dark Arts Registration
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2