Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
my secret corner  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
my secret corner  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
my secret corner  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
my secret corner  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
my secret corner  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
my secret corner  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
my secret corner  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
my secret corner  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
my secret corner  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
my secret corner  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
my secret corner  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
my secret corner  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
my secret corner  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
my secret corner  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
my secret corner  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

my secret corner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

my secret corner  Empty
PostSubject: my secret corner    my secret corner  EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 5:41 pm

Sydney sat in her favorite spot in the whole library. A tiny corner in the back, right by the window. She would sometimes curl up back there and work on homework, or new songs, or she would come here to just get away from everything. Hardly anyone bothered her back here, and she loved it. She pulled out some parchment, a quill, and an ink bottle. She started writing some new lyrics: If you love somebody, Better tell them while they’re here ’cause, They just may run away from you. She imagined the chords they would go with and smiled when a shadow appeared. She looked up and saw who the shadow belonged to.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

my secret corner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my secret corner    my secret corner  EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:02 pm

Hunter hated the library. It was quiet and boring, and he wasn't much for studying anyway. But sometimes studying was necessary, whether he wanted to or not. He didn't want to fail his classes completely, after all. So begrudgingly, Hunter pulled the door open and let himself into the library. Since it was the end of term, and everyone was studying for final exams, it was quite full. Tucking his books under his arm, he crossed the middle of the library and went to look for an empty table along the quieter outer edges.

He didn't see any open tables, but he did catch sight of a familiar face. In the very back, Sydney was sitting in an armchair with some parchment and a quill, writing something. She seemed to be pretty deep in thought. Since there was nowhere else, Hunter approached her and lowered himself to sit on the ground beside her chair. "Hi Sydney!" he said brightly, smiling at the older girl and opening his charms book to the chapter that would be on the exam. "Mind if I sit with you?"
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

my secret corner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my secret corner    my secret corner  EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:05 pm

“Hey, little lion. Sure. Go ahead.” She moved over a little to make a bit more room. “Charms, eh? Need any help?” She remembered when she helped Hunter with a few spells one time in the hallway. “How are those spells I helped you with coming?”
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

my secret corner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my secret corner    my secret corner  EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:17 am

"Well," Hunter said, "It's mostly written homework. I have to write an essay on Incendio." Besides, Hunter wouldn't ever actually practice Incendio in the library. He'd probably set an entire bookcase on fire by accident. "But my spells are coming along great! I can turn a match completely into a needle now! I don't have any matchsticks with me to show you, though."
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

my secret corner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my secret corner    my secret corner  EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:03 pm

Sydney smiled proudly at Hunter, “That’s great. I’m proud of you, little lion.” Sydney suddenly felt bored and wanted to go do something, “Hey, how about we go have some fun. Take a little break?”
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

my secret corner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my secret corner    my secret corner  EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:40 am

What was it with everyone calling him little lion? First Lucy, and now Sydney. It wasn't a very manly nickname, but Hunter didn't comment on it. Then Sydney was suggesting they take a break and go do something. "Like what?" Hunter asked, glancing down at the charms book that he'd just opened. He'd only just gotten there, so he really didn't need a break, but maybe Sydney had something fun in mind.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

my secret corner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my secret corner    my secret corner  EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:57 pm

"What ever you want. We could go pull pranks on the Slytherins or go wander around the castle. Its up to you really." She put away her parchment and quill and stood up smiling and extending her hand to him.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

my secret corner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my secret corner    my secret corner  EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 4:09 am

"Erm, I don't know about pranking Slytherins," Hunter said with a grin. "The last thing I need is to give Jen more of a reason to bother me." Not to mention he didn't stand a chance against someone like Jen if she caught him. And other slytherins probably weren't much better. "I suppose I could put off studying for a bit longer, though," he agreed, closing his book. "I don't care what we do as long as it doesn't get me murdered by Jen."
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

my secret corner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my secret corner    my secret corner  EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:34 pm

"What's so scary about this Jen girl? Trust me Hunter, if I'm with you, no one will mess with you." She pulled him in for a quick hug and exited the library. "So what do you wanna do? The world is our clam. Or whatever that muggle saying is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my secret corner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my secret corner    my secret corner  Empty

Back to top Go down

my secret corner
Page 1 of 1