Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
AF's Very Secret Journal EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
AF's Very Secret Journal EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
AF's Very Secret Journal EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
AF's Very Secret Journal EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
AF's Very Secret Journal EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
AF's Very Secret Journal EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
AF's Very Secret Journal EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
AF's Very Secret Journal EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
AF's Very Secret Journal EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
AF's Very Secret Journal EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
AF's Very Secret Journal EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
AF's Very Secret Journal EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
AF's Very Secret Journal EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
AF's Very Secret Journal EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
AF's Very Secret Journal EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

AF's Very Secret Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage

AF's Very Secret Journal Empty
PostSubject: AF's Very Secret Journal   AF's Very Secret Journal EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:18 pm

I know you're not technically a journal or a diary, but I feel as if I ought to record my thoughts somewhere. So I am compiling a book of sorts out of spare parchment. I will begin.

My first week at Hogwarts! I'm so excited, I don't know where to begin. The Sorting Ceremony was good, I got Ravenclaw, not Gryffindor. I had personally hoped for this outcome, but I hope Dad's not disappointed. My Head of House is Professor Umbranox. He sort of scares me, but he's been pretty nice. James, another first-year Ravenclaw, was the first friend I've made. I've also met Isabella, a Slytherin who I'm still not sure about. I made her cry, but then she seemed fine. Kim is also a Slytherin, but I don't know her too well yet. There are some Gryffindors I haven't met, and a Slytherin who I don't think likes me too much.

In other news, I think that Charms and History of Magic are my favorite subjects. Professor Clark gave me a bunch of points, and I met Professor Terzic by the lake with Isabella. All in all, I think it's been a pretty good first week. See you soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AF's Very Secret Journal   AF's Very Secret Journal EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:51 am

Hi again, journal! I haven't come to you for a bit, but I remembered you today, tucked within my bedcovers. So not much to say, except that my family wrote me this morning. It was so nice to hear from them, and to have Hyacinth back, too. While I was eating, I met a new Slytherin boy, Wade Malfoy. He's cousins with Lucy, the girl I told you about before, who I didn't think liked me. Well, anyways, both of them are really nice, not like Slytherins when my dad was at school.

I suppose I should tell you about my family. I have three little brothers. Chris, is nine, so he'll start Hogwarts in two years. Timmy is five, and Greg is two. They can be so annoying sometimes, but I love them anyways. My mum is a Muggle, but she knows all about magic now. She wishes she could have it, I know she does. I wish it, too. My dad... my dad is sort of famous, not really. He's just friends with famous people. Like Harry Potter and Neville Longbottom. I don't think I'll get as much excitement as they did at school, but who knows? I probably wouldn't like it if I did.

Anyways, bye for now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AF's Very Secret Journal   AF's Very Secret Journal EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:05 pm

Okay, journal, things have been kind of weird. First, new students have been popping out of the woodwork! Also, we've been getting some new teachers, which is nice. Professor Wayne, who teaches Potions and Muggle Studies, is great. He acts all mean and stuff, but that just goes to show you how good of actors some people are. Because I stood up in the middle of class and yelled at him, and he gave me fifteen points! That's all I really have to say, so bye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AF's Very Secret Journal   AF's Very Secret Journal Empty

Back to top Go down

AF's Very Secret Journal
Page 1 of 1