Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Tilly's Diary: KEEP OUT EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Tilly's Diary: KEEP OUT EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Tilly's Diary: KEEP OUT EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Tilly's Diary: KEEP OUT EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Tilly's Diary: KEEP OUT EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Tilly's Diary: KEEP OUT EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Tilly's Diary: KEEP OUT EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Tilly's Diary: KEEP OUT EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tilly's Diary: KEEP OUT EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Tilly's Diary: KEEP OUT EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Tilly's Diary: KEEP OUT EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Tilly's Diary: KEEP OUT EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Tilly's Diary: KEEP OUT EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Tilly's Diary: KEEP OUT EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Tilly's Diary: KEEP OUT EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Tilly's Diary: KEEP OUT

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tilly's Diary: KEEP OUT Empty
PostSubject: Tilly's Diary: KEEP OUT   Tilly's Diary: KEEP OUT EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:57 am

Dear Diary Violet,

My mother got me this diary for my birthday.  She said that she felt I needed someone to talk to.  She couldn't be more correct.  If you think that it's ironic that I named you after my sister, it isn't.  Maybe, one day, if have a better relationship, I'll give you to her to show her how I felt all these years. I  guess I should introduce myself, huh?

My name is Matilda Imogen Lux, but I prefer to be called Tilly and I'm 11 years old.  I can't attend Hogwarts yet, as I only just turned 11 in May, but I will be attending next term.  I am so excited for Hogwarts.  Maybe, for once, I can actually outshine my sister.

*Inserted is a picture of me in my new onesie!Tilly's Diary: KEEP OUT Image_10

I never really told you anything about my sister, did I? Well, her name is Violet and she's 17.  She attends Beauxbatons and is a total git!  She always finds a way to steal the glory away from me.  It has been like this my whole life, unfortunately.

I never went to a muggle primary school.  My parents were too afraid that I'd do accidental magic, so they just home-schooled me.  Because of this, I don't really have any friends.  I totally blame them for my shyness!

I'm not sure when I'll write in this again.  It probably wont be until something interesting happens.  Guess I'll talk to you whenever I do.

Sincerely,
Tilly Lux
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tilly's Diary: KEEP OUT   Tilly's Diary: KEEP OUT EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:34 pm

Dear Violet,

Sorry I didn't write yesterday, the devil has come home from Beauxbatons.  She went into great detail about how she met this french dude and how they're dating and so 'in love with each other'.  Honestly, it made me want to puke.

Oh, and it gets worse.  She wanted to invite him for dinner, which mum said yes to.  It's tonight.  Vi, please take me away from this nightmare!  Mum wants me to look my best, which is code for: dress or skirt, which I'm pretty I don't own!  Violet's going to have my hide!

I guess I should be going... I'll tell you about how the dinner goes next time.

Sincerely,
Tilly Lux
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tilly's Diary: KEEP OUT   Tilly's Diary: KEEP OUT EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:40 pm

Dear Violet,

You know that french guy Vi's dating? Well, turns out he's not half bad.  Also, he isn't actually French, he's from America.  Some place called Stanford, I believe.  He's a really cool guy.  I don't think Vi deserves him, as she is the devil's spawn.  

Moving on, dad said that we'd be going to Diagon Alley in about a week or so.  I'm so freaking excited! I can't wait to get my wand and books.  He even said that I can probably get a pet!  I've always wanted a cat, but an owl would be nice too! Hogwarts is going to be so much fun.  I really hope that I'll break out of my shell and actually speak instead of shying away from the crowd.

I don't really care for what house I'll be in.  Dad said he was in Ravenclaw, so I guess that would be preferred (my mum's a muggle, so no house for her)? Not sure, main thing is that I actually get sorted!

I think that's all I have to write about right now. So au revoir, mon amie! I'll talk to you whenever the next time is.!

Sincerely,
Tilly Lux
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tilly's Diary: KEEP OUT   Tilly's Diary: KEEP OUT Empty

Back to top Go down

Tilly's Diary: KEEP OUT
Page 1 of 1