Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Lyrica's Diary EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Lyrica's Diary EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Lyrica's Diary EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Lyrica's Diary EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Lyrica's Diary EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Lyrica's Diary EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Lyrica's Diary EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Lyrica's Diary EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Lyrica's Diary EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Lyrica's Diary EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Lyrica's Diary EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Lyrica's Diary EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Lyrica's Diary EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Lyrica's Diary EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Lyrica's Diary EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Lyrica's Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

Lyrica's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Lyrica's Diary   Lyrica's Diary EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:36 am

Lyrica's Diary

Lyrica's Diary Il_570xN.519267315_nslr

Last edited by Lyrica Hexem on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character

Lyrica's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrica's Diary   Lyrica's Diary EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:38 am

Dear Diary,

A few weeks ago i got my acceptance letter to Hogwarts, My father was so excited, I don't think I've ever seen him that happy, Well not since my mom died. I think my dad was afraid that i might not have powers, since my mom was a muggle, but i guess i proved him wrong.My sister was exited, She goes to Hogwarts too, She was sorted into Ravenclaw, my sister talked about it allot, especially her house, She says she is in the smartest house. Ravenclaw she says are characterized by their wit, learning, and wisdom. Sounded boring to me. My dad took me and my sister to Diagon Alley, It was amazing, First we went to Eeylops Owl Emporium, To get my own owl!!, A beautiful white owl i named Winston, My sister had a black cat named Turnip.

Then we went to Flourish & Blotts to get my first year books,My sister is in her sixth year. Then we went to the shop next to it named Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions, to get me fitted for my first year uniform. My dad, sister and i also went to this place called Ollivanders to get my first wand, and a- well you get the idea.We had allot of fun that day, My father couldn't stop smiling, even my sister let her wall down.

The day had come to leave for Hogwarts, Both dad, and i where nervous, my sister was neutral about it. We went to King's Cross railway station, I'm not going to lie, when dad said i had to go through a brick wall to get onto the platform i was nervous, but did it anyway. He bid us a farewell and told us to come visit around the holidays.

I sat by myself, My sister said i could sit with her , but i don't like her friends. Besides, i like being alone sometimes. The train ride seemed long, well that is until the trolley lady came by, I bought allot of candy. Well the train ride soon finished and we were greeted by a very tall man who took us on boats to the castle, there we met an old lady by the name of mcgonagall, who i later found out was head of Gryffindor House, She told us the rules and how Hogwarts works, She said that there were 4 houses that we could be sorted into, and that that house was going to like are home, and blah blah blah, i was to nervous to listen to anything else.

She lead as to the great hall where there were many students, and began the sorting ceremony, I thought it took ages for my named to be called, but when it did i nearly jumped, walking up those steps made me nervous, i remember sitting on the stole and Mcgonagall putting the talking hat on my head, it said allot of stuff then HUFFLEPUFF!!!!!!, and the whole hufflepuff table erupted in applause ,I looked at my sister and saw that she was disappointed, I knew she wanted me in Ravenclaw, but i knew i didn't belong in Ravenclaw. then we had are feast.

Then the head boy and girl took as to the common room,The entrance to the common room is located "in a nook on the right hand side of the kitchen corridor", concealed behind a stack of barrels. In order to reveal the entrance, no password is required. Instead, one must tap the barrel two from the bottom, middle of the second row, in the rhythm of ‘Helga Hufflepuff’, which will make the lid swing open, exposing a passageway that will lead to the basement when crawled through. However, if the wrong lid is tapped or the wrong rhythm is used, the intruder will be doused in vinegar and barred access. That's going to be hard to remember.But anyway Hogwarts has been amazing so far, but now i'm tired, i'm going to bed, goodnight.

Love,

Lyrica's Diary Newcreate.php?text=Lyra&name=Yesterday%20Again

Last edited by Lyrica Hexem on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character

Lyrica's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrica's Diary   Lyrica's Diary EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 9:34 pm

Dear Diary,

My dad sent me a letter, apparently we have new neighbors, a woman and her son, cool now Celia will have someone to play with when we're gone. Here's the letter:

Lyrica's Diary 2dpjms12

He also sent me some photos, look:

Lyrica's Diary 4eaa10
aria, dad and me

Me and aria
Lyrica's Diary 4910

Me & Dad
Lyrica's Diary 19986j10

Me
Lyrica's Diary Tum1qg10
Lyrica's Diary 3010

Dad's an amateur photographer, he's always taking photos, i better go, bye.

Love,
Lyrica's Diary Newcre10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lyrica's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrica's Diary   Lyrica's Diary Empty

Back to top Go down

Lyrica's Diary
Page 1 of 1