Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking Empty
PostSubject: Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking   Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:22 pm

AOIFE'S JOURNAL - LOOK AND DIE

Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking Diary_zpsbdc53800

Hidden under her bed is Aoife's Journal, filled up with stories and unicorns and giraffes and sugar rushes and everything you could ever expect from an eleven year-old plus more. She's managed to find out a jinx which will lock her diary and give anyone who tries to touch it a mild shock, but obviously she hasn't told everyone that...
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking   Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:32 pm

YO JOJO,

That's what I've decided to name you. Jojo the journal. It stands for ... Jumpy ... Orange ... Jelly ... Octopus. No? Maybe not. I've ripped out all the old pages so this is a new start in an old journal, starting now. I haven't written since I was on the train since I've been busy exploring the castle. Anyway, I got sorted into Gryffindor. It's the best house of course and the colour is red, which is the AWESOMECOOLEST colour ever.

Oh, give me a second Jojo.  IF YOU HAVE SOMEHOW GOT PAST MY MAGICAL LOCK AND ELECTRICAL SHOCK JINX WHICH I'M NOT SURE WORKED YET GO AWAY NOW OR I WILL FIND OUT AND CURSE YOU INTO NEXT WEEK. GOT IT? Good. Anyway...

Sometimes I worry a little bit that I'll be behind in class because I'm what they call a "muggle-born" which means I have non-magical family, but everything's been fine so far and I confirmed in Charms that I'm definitely a witch. After burning the table a little bit. I got an OUTSTANDING (note the capital letters) and 10 house points on my Charms homework and a couple in the lesson, so I am SO happy. I'm going to be the best Gryffindor ever with all these points.

I'll probably get in the habit of writing to you again a lot. Maybe tomorrow or in the next couple of days. Oh, by the way, Gina the Giraffe is fine. You remember the cuddly toy I've had since I was four, right?

See ya later Jojo
Aoife O'Donnell
Remember it's pronounced Ee-Fah
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking   Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 12:33 pm

HEY AJ.

That's your new name. I don't like it as much but guess what it stands for? AOIFE'S JOURNAL. I was going to call you AAJ but I thought all the other journals would mock you. SEE, how considerate and sweet am I?

Anywayyyyy, I met a girl called Aylee. She's really old and she's in Ravenclaw, which sucks for her, but she has a brother and some friends in Gryffindor, so it's not all bad. I thought we were going to be REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD FRIENDS but now we can only be good friends because guess what, AJ? She asked me how I tell sheep apart!!! How stupid is that? EVERYONE KNOWS NO TWO SHEEP ARE EXACTLY THE SAME EXCEPT TWINS LIKE BUB AND TUB! I mean, who IS this chick?

I'm reading some books on magical photography so I can save up and get a wizard camera, then make magical moving pictures! But I haven't done all that yet so I'm keeping my muggle camera and taking loads of photos with it. I've taped some onto this page so you can see my awesome photography skills.

Photos:

Byeeeeeeeeeeee.
Aoife pig
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking   Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 8:54 pm

'SUP CAJ?

That's your new name. Stands for Cool Aoife's Journal. Don't worry, I'm still working on it. I just need to wait for the brainwave to hit. The best one so far is AJ, don't chu think? But I can do better. And I will soon. ANYWAY, back to the subject of this diary sorry journal entry. Which is my new best friend, some ramblings, and my STRANGE family. Oh, and this weird heartless dinosaur, more Aylee and some fake flowers. Weird but TOTALLY TRUE stuff.

FIRST OF ALL, my new best friend, Hunter. We met in the Common Room, when he found me dancing. He lives on a farm and raises sheep, JUST LIKE ME. He was born in the Netherlandsland though and he thinks his accent is cooler than my incredible, sophisticated Irish accent. Deluded, right? We're only best friends for two weeks though since we just met, but then we can extend the contract if we want to. I owled him a contract. He just replied and signed his name where it said "SIGN HERE :-)". I didn't know whether it was obvious enough, but he got it. I TOLD HIM WE SHOULD HAVE PRETENDED TO BE TWINS.

NEXT, my strange family. They haven''t done anything particularly strange but I just thought I'd tell you about them in case you'd forgot. I have five siblings, four brothers and a sister. John is the oldest. He's 29, married and has a four year-old daughter, Niamh (my precious baby). Then there's Tag, who's 27. He's getting married in the summer. Next is Michael, who's 21, at University and super irritating so drives me mad. Claire is 17 and used to be cool but now she's a stroppy, dramatic teenager who's always fighting with her boyfriend Leo, who's the sweetest person ever. The second youngest is Lewis, who is 14 and pretty likable. We skateboard and stuff together. Mum and Dad, John and Lewis are the only one's who've sent me letters so far, but that's fine because they've attached my favourite sweets and chocolate. Think Twixes, Haribos and a bunch of other Cadburys stuff.

Still on my favourite subject, sweets, OHMYGOSH WIZARD SWEETS. I don't know if you've tried any - wait, of course you haven't, you're a diary - but they're amazing. Bertie Botts' are great. I've had bubblegum, burnt sausage, toast, soap, ink, broken computer, LOADS. And chocolate frogs are great too. I could eat them all day, they're so delicious. That's only to name a few.

Now, the heartless dinosaur and fake flowers and fire and Aylee stuff now. Basically, I was exploring and I found the Clock Tower. At the top of it, there was this boy a bit older than me burning loads of flowers. So I called him an insensitive, heartless dinosaur. Well, shouted it really loudly. This other girl explained they were only fake so everything was okay. Then there were all these dramatic teenager moments when Aylee got given flowers and she burned them and this other boy got jealous and left. I swear, I am going to SKIP being a teenager. I've seen what it does to people, especially Claire. This girl (not Aylee, the other one) sat on the floor and I think she had a panic attack.

Oops, I have to go now so I'll continue my dramatic story some other time, 'kay? My hand really aches now, this entry's so long. Anyway, see you later.

O'Donnell. Aoife O'Donnell. sheep, sheep-lover, farmer, muggle-born, awesomecool.

That's my new introduction think, by the way. ^-^

Last edited by Aoife O'Donnell on Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking   Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:43 pm

HI JOURNAL.

I haven't got much time so I haven't thought of a new name for chuu yet, but don't worry. Inspiration will strike soon. Not much has happened since I last wrote but I wanted to show you some photos my family sent yesterday. My new baby nephews are only a couple of weeks away now so they're all excited. Maybe I won't be the baby anymore. That'll be good. The photos will be below, so for now...

AOIFE HAS LEFT THE BUILDING.

Photos from home:
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking   Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:46 pm

A.J.

That's what I'm going with at the minute. Anyway, I lost that friendship contract now I found it so that's going to be put below. I made it, Hunter signed it. Aren't I artistic?

Contract:

I met this girl called Willow (a Hufflepuff - I'm glad - Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders, you know) who's really nice. In flying she fell off her broom and broke her ankle and I was really worried but she was okay but she's got to stay in the Hospital Wing for a couple of days. I did okay in flying, got off the ground and hovered for a bit. Hunter was really good so I bet he'll be on the Quidditch team eventually, whatever Quidditch actually is.

And you know that heartless dinosaur? He's actually really nice. He's a third year Ravenclaw and he's letting me have this pen that looks like a quill because real quills are so hard to write with. He has a really cute cat called Sparkle to. He invited me to the DADA party, but I'm already going and I invited Hunter.

On that note, I DID REALLY GOOD DADA HOMEWORK and I got into Group A so there's a dinner party. I also got detention because the teacher's really mean and I had to set up and clean for that. He stole my wand so I wouldn't cheat, but I wouldn't because I can't do proper magic anyway.

Anyway,
Sorry this was so rushed and messy,
Aoife
Sheep and Time Lord
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking   Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 12:49 am

Diary,

I'm just giving up on names. Oh well. Anyway. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! In about twenty minutes, it's midnight and then new year! I haven't written in a while but everything's been going on.

In Herbology, Evan pushed Hunter into some Devil's Snare. He could have died, or even worse, his hair could have been burnt off, if it wasn't for my excellent spell casting.

Okay, Evan blinded me in a huge snowball fight. I went to the Hospital Wing and met the new healer, LoLo. He's nice. I hate Evan so much. He's so mean. At the ball, he enchanted chairs to make people fall off them, which was really mean.

You're probably wondering what the ball was. Well, you're not because you can't think but it was for effect. An older girl called Ella, Evan and I organised the Christmas Party, which was a Winter Ball. I had to wear a hideous dress but I spilled stuff on it. I got eight presents, but one of them wasn't a present but an empty box from Jen which was amazing! All the games I can play with that!

Hunter's awesome as usual. I met this Ravenclaw girl called Seren who ACTUALLY THOUGHT ME AND HUNTER WERE GOING OUT! SERIOUSLY! How ridiculous was that! I don't think she likes me, but maybe we could be friends eventually.

I also met a girl called Aislinn who's a Hufflepuff. She doesn't like talking, but that's fine because I can do all the talking. We're friends! We met in this really comfy room with armchairs and everything, so that was nice!

A lot more has happened, but that will have to wait since it's almost midnight and I am going to CELEBRATE! Right now, I'm in the Common Room waiting. TEN MINUTES TO GO!

Love Aoife xxx
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking   Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 8:34 pm

A.J,

That'll do. I'm still waiting for inspiration to strike. I haven't written to you in a while because I've been busy. I won't say sorry because you don't actually care. You know, because you can't think or anything, since you're an object. Don't worry, I still like you though.

I'm in second-year now! My sister told me that means I need to be more mature and grown-up, but HAHA. Like that's going to happen. Summer was cool. After my train party on the way home, I went back to Ireland and spent some valuable time with all our animals, especially my sheep. Baby Woolly is adorable!

Then later in the summer we came to visit my auntie Evelyn in England, went shopping in Diagon Alley and I got the train back to Hogwarts! I saw Vicky-Tori, my new friend in Diagon Alley and I bought a kitten! He's adorable and I love him! His name is Ollie because I like that name!

I stayed up really late the night before classes began, eating sweets and coke in the Common Room with a bunch of people. Hunter's sisters came to Hogwarts, the twins! They seem nice, but I haven't properly met one of them, the one who got sorted into Hufflepuff.

More updates soon!
Love Aoife xxxx
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking   Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking EmptySat May 24, 2014 7:15 pm

YO!

Sorry I haven't written in a while! I've been busy! But I'll update ya, give ya all the big news. Nothing too exciting, really.

SO NOW I AM IN THIRD-YEAR.

Second-year was boring. Nothing happened except me growing to HATE an evil git named Blake Ralston. He's evil and he doesn't understand how cool sheep are. One day, he'll turn really evil, just like Ryland, Jen and Seren will. I predict it. THEY WILL ALL JUST BE EVIL WIZARDS.

In the first part of the summer holidays, I went to stay with the VanDerbergs in the Netherlands! It was AWESOME! I stuffed my face with lots of food and drank loads of butterbeer. Unfortunately, Blake was there too but I just ignored him most of the time. I shared a room with the twins, Lyn and Lyra, which was cool! I can definitely see twin tension between them, though. Hunter's brother Jack is nice! He's a lot like Hunter, just a muggle! He's much better than all my brothers.

The rest of the holidays were at home. I chilled out with the sheep and the rest of the animals. Of course, they made me get straight back into chores, to make up for the year I was gone! I think this Christmas my parents want me to come home. It means I'll miss all the holiday fun at school but at least I'll see them again.

Oh, by the way, I got REALLY tall over summer! And apparently I changed a lot. I think I'm prettier, but I'm not going to mention that. People probably think I got uglier! They looked really surprised when I walked into the Great Hall for the feast.

I FINISHED READING THE FAULT IN OUR STARS.

So maybe Aylee was right and I did cry. I cried in front of everyone at the feast. Then THAT GIT HUNTER and his EVIL ACCOMPLICE BLAKE started telling me that it was JUST A BOOK! Can you BELIEVE IT? JUST A BOOK? It was the greatest book I've ever read! And I'm going to read it again! I've never read a book twice! My brother says I'm illiterate because I hardly ever read! So this book is special!

I'm going to track John Green down to find out how it ends. If he's still alive. Maybe Aylee will come with me! It could be an adventure!

Classes are alright so far! Except Charms. Monsieur Leblanc is amazing and everything, but I have to sit on a table with BLAKE! At least I have the twins too. And at least I don't have to sit on a table with Seren. Hunter does, though. She'll probably try and FLIRT with him like some STUPID TEENAGER. Because she's a DESPERATE BRAT.

Anyway, I'd rant more about how much I HATE SEREN AND BLAKE, but I forgot about Potions homework which I haven't done! And it's due in after lunch! And it's lunch now! LastMinuteAoife, like usual!

Bye! Keep on being awesome!

Aoife xxx
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking   Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking EmptySat May 24, 2014 7:56 pm

HELLO!

So in Potions I was really bored so I was doodling in a notebook.

THEN IT HIT ME.

I'm going to call you BOB! Isn't it BRILLIANT?

OKAY BOB!

ALWAYS WEAR SUNSCREEN, ALWAYS FLOSS AND YOU AREN'T AS FAT AS YOU THINK!

- Aoife xxx
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking   Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:30 pm

YO BOB!

So in the longest diary entry ever the other day, I forgot to tell you about my new job! I work in the ice-cream parlour in Hogsmeade!!! How cool is that?

The other girl who works there is a scary sixth-year called Morgana. I mean, she looks scary but she isn't actually so bad. Obviously she doesn't talk to me outside of work! That would ruin her scary reputation!

I also didn't tell you about Tor! He's a scary exchange student from Durmstrang school somewhere in Scandinavia! He's my new friend!

Also, Tor and Morgana are totally in love. It's GROSS.

Aoife
Grossed-out, giraffelovin', PotatoGirl, sheep
xxx
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking   Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking EmptyThu May 29, 2014 5:54 pm

BOB,

I HAVE NO DEEP DARK SECRETS TODAY.

BUT I HEARD ABOUT A LITTLE PARTY THAT MY SWORN ENEMY IS HOLDING, INVOLVING MY OTHER EVIL ENEMY AND MY BEST FRIEND. THE EVIL QUEEN (mini one, Jen was the evil queen) IS CALLING IT A "STUDY GROUP".

I'M GOING TO DRAG VICKY-TORI ALONG WITH ME TOO BECAUSE SHE'S A RAVENCLAW AND PROBABLY LIKES STUDYING. THAT MEANS SHE CAN BE MY COVER.

ALSO, SHE GETS THE FUN OF CRASHING THE PARTY WITH ME!

I'M DRESSED ALL NICELY AND I'M WEARING THIS DISGUSTING RED LIPSTICK JUST TO FLAUNT MY PRETTINESS IN SEREN'S UGLY LITTLE FACE.

ANYWAY, I'LL TELL YOU HOW IT GOES.

AOIFE
X
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking   Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:04 pm

BOB,

Let's have a deep discussion about life and why sometimes it sucks and sometimes it just confuses you to the point where you want to hide under your duvet covers, cry and never come out. I haven't written in a few months because of how busy I've been contemplating what I should do with myself.

One day, after Charms, Hunter VanDerberg asked me out on a date to Hogsmeade. In retaliation, I threw a chair at him. Maybe, at that point, he didn't deserve it. After all, like my sister says, he was just being a hormonal teenage boy with no ability to weigh the possibility of me saying yes against the much larger probability of me saying no. I don't know. It was just the heat of the moment. Claire also says when I don't know what else to do, I resort to violence because I'm scared, worried and confused. It's apparently my automatic reaction and it's hard for me to stop it.

Afterwards, I wasn't very hungry, so while everyone else ate lunch, I ran as fast as I could to my dormitory when I hid under my duvet and screamed into a pillow. I don't know if I've told you about Ariel before, but she's Darcy's sister, the pretty girl I share a room with. She followed me and came to talk to me about stuff. It probably helped a little bit to talk about things but it didn't make me feel better immediately.

A few days later, Blake came to sit next to me at dinner. Like a coward, I had been out in the pouring rain to distract myself because I was too chicken to face my feelings and admit anything. But he actually came and talked to me as though he didn't hate me. Don't even ask me what's going on with him, because I honestly have no clue.

Like I said, I was in the wrong at first, but then Hunter did something unforgivable, which I will never ever let go. I was at Florean's, doing the usual Sunday afternoon shift by myself, when he came in. His hair was cut off. It was awful. Oh, and he dragged Seren along with him to make me jealous. But it was weird. I didn't resort to violence. I felt really sad. And I'm confused as to why I always feel like bursting into tears. Morgana was surprisingly nice to me when they left together. She poured us butterbeer and let me have ice-cream, which made me a bit happier but didn't stop the horrible feeling in my stomach.

I went back to the castle and in the bathroom I met Victoria. I like her. Sort of. She talked to me and made me feel better but then she tried to convince me that I should be friends with Hunter, which is a ridiculous idea, obviously.

A few days later, I met Seren with that hideous owl of hers in the owlery. Like everything else, that was very odd, because she was being nice to me in a very mean way. And it sounded like she was convincing me to go after Hunter since I clearly like him and to find it funny that he used her and humiliated her. I don't think that it's funny, though. I think she misses having someone her own size to insult and argue with. I'm no fun when I'm sad, I suppose.

Lyn and Lyra really annoyed me the other day when they had a written argument on their party invitation about who Hunter should take: me or Seren? Apparently Lyra ships "Haoife" which is much better than "Senter", Lyn's preferred pairing. They need to keep their mouths shut and stay out of this, because it has nothing to do with them.

The party was fine in the end. I talked to my new first-year friend Phin and my favourite old person, Aylee. And I ate a lot. There was good food there. Because Rosey and her friends rule.

I sat with Phin on the train. When I got off and my family were late, I met Jack VanDerberg on the platform. He's definitely my favourite of the four siblings, even though he's trying to convince me that me and Hunter should be friends. Why does nobody understand that it's impossible at the moment?

Have you ever felt as though you're torn between a number of options, but the preferable option isn't really an option? My only possible options are continuing to mope around or to get over Hunter and have the dignity to be able to face him without breaking down. Choosing and carrying out one is more difficult than you'd think. There's another option, but it isn't an option really. I want to try and be friends with Hunter again, like we were before, but I can't. Because he's a git and I'm sure he won't want the same now that he has Seren.

Next year, I'm going to seriously concentrate on working my hardest for the future in school. It doesn't sound like me, I know, but it will help me continue as though nothing as happened. By the way, I'm choosing the second option to show him that I'm fine without him and I will be just as awesome without him. Maybe it seems like Hunter was the one who was really maintaining our friendship and maybe he was the "cooler" one but I suppose that means this is my opportunity to prove that by myself, I'm just as amazing and everything.

I'm sorry about my long ramblings, but I'm trying to make sense of everything and come to the right conclusion.

~ Aoife xx
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking   Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 5:30 pm

Bob,

I wanted to think about all of the amazingly amazing awesomely awesome stuff that I'm going to do after I leave Hogwarts in four years (scary, that's sooner than I thought) because it is very important and if I am not organised about it then there's no chance of it working at all!

First of all, I'll get amazing OWL and NEWT scores so that I basically have the opportunity to do whatever I want, even if I don't take it.

After that, I'm going to leave school and travel all around the world! I won't have to pay for transport stuff because I'll be able to apparate myself by then! It can't be that hard, just making yourself disappear with a pop and then turn up somewhere else. Anyway, I'll see lots of different places, like Canada. Italy. Spain. Scandinavia (so I can visit FutureTor). Netherlands (to visit Jack and the twins and ignore Hunter). Loads of other places just because I can! Here I'll learn about how my charity work could help these areas.

Next, I'll start seriously thinking about my charities and where I want to start. Of course, I'll have FAWPAS (Foundation Against Wizarding Prejudice Against Sheep) but also one for muggles that focuses on sheep welfare. Maybe one day I could also have one for the protection of magical creatures in general if I have time with my others.
We'll see.

I will launch them all and basically be a wizard and muggle celebrity because I am so awesome like that. EVERYBODY will know the name of AOIFE O'DONNELL.

Obviously I will buy a huge farm somewhere in the countryside which has a big huge house in the middle of it. I will never get married and I will never have children, just sheep. Sheep everywhere. Millions of sheep.

And maybe some unicorns.

Love Aoife xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking   Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking Empty

Back to top Go down

Aoife O'Donnell's Journal - Don't Even Think About Looking
Page 1 of 1