Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark Empty
PostSubject: TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark   TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 8:56 pm

Hunter VanDerberg - First Year
Aoife O-Donnell - First Year
Logan Stark - Healer

Time: Christmastime, 2026

Previous Thread:SNOWBALL FIGHT

Her eyes killed and she could only see bright white light if she tried to open them. It would probably only take a quick spell or spoonful of medicine to enable her to see again, but at the minute it felt like the end of the world for her. Actually, it seemed like it would have been better to continue lying in the snow, because her eyes were enveloped in the cold. True, getting her out of the snow may have stopped her from freezing to death, but eventually, the blindness would have worn off.

Perhaps, if she wasn't in such unbearable pain, Aoife would have been focusing more on ways to kill severely injure Evan, the evil, heartless dinosaur who'd actually blinded her. But a few images of poisoned chocolate and stuff were going through her mind, still. As she walked confusedly through the castle, she clutched Hunter's arm, not really thinking about not hurting him by holding on so hard. It was really weird for her not being able to see what was directly in front of her, because she was a very visual person and had to be able to see what she was getting herself into. This time, she didn't have a choice.

Before long, they'd gotten to the Hospital Wing. Now she just needed to talk to the healer and get all better again.

This thread is open to Hunter VanDeberg, Logan Stark and anyone else who wants to join.
Back to top Go down

TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark Empty
PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark   TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 2:52 pm

Logan was in a very good mood. He had just gotten this job and honestly, his goal had officially been reached! Now he was giving back what he got and he loved being back at Hogwarts, even if it meant leaving his sister and home behind. He was only an apparation away, though, so it really wouldn't pose as a problem.

Currently, he was packing out of his bag and fixing up his paperwork. And then he heard someone walk in. He frowned. Students already? He felt a small smile on his face. Already was a good thing. He straightened up from the bag and walked over to the door which would lead him into the hospital wing. He opened it and saw two students, very young ones, most likely first years. He gave them a curious look, and then realized that it had to be the young girl who was in trouble.

Her eyes seemed to be moving everywhere without being able to actually see anything. Logan frowned. "Hello," he said softly and walked over, looking at the girl one more time before looking at the boy. "What happened?" he asked, and then took the girl by her shoulder and steered her to one of the beds, getting her to sit down there.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark   TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:13 pm

Hunter had managed to get Aoife to the hospital wing without incident. The stairs were a bit difficult, since she couldn't see anything, but he'd managed. He was relieved when the got to their destination, but was a little concerned that his friend still couldn't see. They only had to wait a moment after entering for the healer to approach them. It was a man. Hunter hadn't seen him before, or know his name. But then, he'd never had to go to the hospital wing before, so that made sense.

He let the healer take over guiding Aoife and followed them to the bed that he sat her at. The man asked Hunter what happened, and Hunter took a breath to answer. You probably shouldn't tell the truth. He hadn't thought of that before. They could all get in trouble if he told the Healer that this happened during a snowball fight. So he adjusted the story a bit in his mind before beginning.

"Well," he began slowly, wanting to make sure his story was straight. "We were playing outside in the snow. And some people were practicing spells near us. One of them used lumos, and the light hit the snow. Everyone else was fine, but Aoife must not have closed her eyes in time. She can't see anything." That was believable, right? Well, it had to be because he'd already said it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark   TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:42 pm

Logan listened carefully to the boy's explanation and nodded sometimes during it. However, he had noticed the hesitation before the guy started explaining things. However, it wasn't unusual to be snow blinded, and as it was, a very reasonable explanation. Logan looked back at the girl. "You'll be fine," he said calmly and drew out his wand, "Just look straight ahead for a bit, if you can do that."

He muttered a spell that lit the tip of his wand. It was a very soft light, but when he held it in front of the girl's eyes, the pupils retracted. "Good, your pupils react normally, so I will simply give you a potion for the blindness. You'll be as good as new in an hour," he said, "Also, the potion will keep your eyes from stinging, as I am expecting they do now."

He walked to a closet a bit further off and fetched a small flask and got it back to the girl, crouching down next to her. "Drink this. It tastes like mint, so it might be a bit weird," he said, a smile on his mouth. He then looked up at the guy and gave an apologetic smile. "I'm Logan Stark, by the way. I recently started working here," he introduced.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark   TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:12 pm

The Healer seemed to believe his story. That was good, at least. Once the man had heard it, he turned back to Aoife and pulled out his wand. Hunter watched as he made some light in front of Aoife's eyes and seemed relatively unconcerned. Then, he announced that a potion would do the trick. The Healer retrieved a flask from a closet nearby and took it to Aoife, crouching down beside her. Apparently it would take an hour for it to fully take effect.

The Healer then looked back up at Hunter and introduced himself with a smile. "It's nice to meet you, sir," Hunter responded. "I'm Hunter VanDerberg and she's Aoife O'Donnell. We're first years," he informed the Healer. "She'll really be able to see again in an hour?" Hunter asked curiously, glancing back at Aoife. "Wizard medicine is amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark   TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:49 pm

Hunter had all the explaining and stuff covered, so Aoife just nodded as he went along. A little bit of a twisted story, but she understood the necessity, so didn't say anything, much as she wanted Evan to get really told off and everything. Snitching was bad, so she'd just have to deal with things herself. And try not to kill, only severely injure, the Ravenclaw boy.

A potion that tasted like mint. That wouldn't be so bad, would it? Mint was a nice flavour for stuff. Especially Matchmakers. She loved Matchmakers. She was quick to take a large sip. It was weird, but almost nice. She didn't mind drinking it, anyway. "Thanks."

The man introduced himself. Aoife wanted to be able to see again so she could judge him by his appearance. And maybe they could be friends. It depended. "Well, what do I call you?" she asked. "Mr. Stark, Logan, or do you have some sort of cool nickname? LoLo or something? I like LoLo. Would you mind if I called you LoLo?" She hoped he didn't turn out to be as mean as Professor Elddirs or something and start taking away loads of points.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark   TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 1:27 am

Logan gave Hunter a big smile. "I'm glad you see it that way," he said, more used to the retort that things should go much faster, magic being magic and all. He was glad that these two people were his first 'sick patients'. They seemed to like it as everything was. He gave Aoife a smile that she wouldn't see. "Not a problem," he said kindly.

Logan couldn't help but give a chuckle as the girl called him LoLo. "LoLo? I'm not sure what to think of that. But if that is what you want to call me, then feel free. And Hunter - can I call you Hunter? - don't call me sir. Just say Logan. I don't like honorifics," he stated.

"Lumos, though... I'm guessing Lumos Maxima?" he then asked, curious as to how students would think it smart to use such a strong spell in the snow. Being blinded by snow was no trifle. "Also, you'll need to wear sunglasses today, Aoife. Your eyes will be very sensitive to light for a while," he added, and conjured up some nice-looking sunglasses. He put them down on the bedside table.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark   TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:08 am

"It's amazing!" Hunter informed the Healer concerning magic medicine. He grinned in amusement when Aoife asked if she could call the Healer LoLo. He wasn't surprised, though. He half expected the man to say no, but Logan actually laughed and gave his permission. So it looked like the Healer was as nice as he seemed at first glance. That was good to know. He had a very welcoming personality. Then, he turned to Hunter and advised him to call him Logan, not sir.

"That's my name," Hunter said with a relaxed shrug when Logan asked him if he could call him Hunter. So far, he liked Logan. Then, the Healer questioned the spell that had been used. "I don't really know which one was used. I didn't hear. It was really bright though, so probably the stronger one." Hunter at least didn't have to lie about anything to answer the question.

Hunter watched as Logan made a pair of sunglasses appear out of thin air! Too bad Aoife was blind and couldn't see it. He tried not to laugh, picturing Aoife walking around the school in them for the rest of the day. She'd think they were great, most likely. She'd probably enjoy walking around in a pair of awesome sunglasses. Hunter stepped closer to the bed and leaned against it next to his friend. "Do your eyes still hurt as bad?" he asked her. He hoped she wasn't still in pain.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark   TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:05 pm

"Well, I call him Hunter-di-doo-dah and stuff, but if that's what floats your boat..." Aoife shrugged. Normal names were boring. This Healer man was so nice. Well, it could be a woman with a manly voice and name for all she knew. But probably a man. "Okay, thanks LoLo." Maybe she could just call him Lo. Or Logan-Lo.

Sunglasses? She hoped they were cool. Because if they were pink or girly she'd just die. "Hunter, are they cool sunglasses?" she asked. Her man on the outside. "Not as bad. It's not as bright when I try and open my eyes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark   TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:12 pm

Logan gave a big smile to Hunter. He was amused by the two students' enthusiasm, and gave a nod as Hunter agreed to letting Logan call him by his given name. Aoife seemed to find that rather boring, though. Logan wasn't surprised by this, considering the fact that she called him LoLo. Something she actually did. He did find it a rather feminine nickname, but he supposed it didn't matter. She was merely 11 years old.

Logan then nodded. "I suppose it was Lumos Maxima. It's not strong enough to be Lumos Solem, her eyes would be much more hurt. And don't worry about the sunglasses, they're cool enough," he said, looking at the black frames around the glasses.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark   TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 5:07 pm

Hunter sighed as Aoife explained what she called him to the Healer. She obviously thought that just calling him Hunter wasn't exciting enough. He listened to Logan say that the spell was probably Lumos Maxima. Hunter didn't really know the difference, so it didn't matter to him. The only thing he could do was make his wand tip light up dully with Lumos. He didn't feel the need to tell the healer that, though.

Aoife asked him if the sunglasses were cool, and he laughed. "Very cool," he informed her. "You'll look great walking around the castle in them. Everyone will be jealous." Aoife could probably hear the teasing in his voice, even though she couldn't see his grin, but that was okay. She said that the pain was getting better. "That's good," he told her. "You'll be better in no time."
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark   TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:43 pm

HE WAS TEASING HER. HUNTER WAS TEASING HER.

"DON'T TEASE BLIND PEOPLE!" Aoife demanded. That didn't come out the right way, but she had a point. "LoLo, you say they're cool and...I mean...no offence, but you're...old. You wouldn't know." Hunter was cool and new and...hip. Yeah, Hunter was hip. Which was why she wanted fashion advice from him.

She bet they were pink. "They're pink, aren't they?" she cried dramatically. That would be the worst thing ever. As long as they weren't pink, she didn't care how hideous they looked.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark   TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:29 am

Hunter laughed. "Me, tease you?" he asked sarcastically. "Of course not." Did she really expect anything else? She was sitting in the hospital wing because she'd been blinded in a snowball fight, and was going to have to wear sunglasses around the castle all day. Of course he was going to tease her! "You really thought that being blind would stop me from kidding with you?" he asked her, snorting slightly. "I'm better off when you're blind, actually. You can't do anything about it if you can't see me!"

Suddenly, Aoife seemed to have thought of something particularly disconcerting. Her tone was just a little over-dramatic when she asked if the sunglasses were pink. Aoife hated pink. Hunter took one look at the black-framed sunglasses, which honestly weren't too bad, and responded to Aoife in his most serious voice. "Very pink," he said. "Even the lenses are pink. I guess it's the only color Logan had left." Hunter was grinning quite obnoxiously, but it didn't matter in the slightest because Aoife couldn't see him! I could get used to this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark   TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:39 pm

Logan raised an eyebrow at Aoife's claim that he was old. "Well, now I do feel old," he said with a chuckle, "But you're probably right. I don't know what's hip anymore." He used the word 'hip' for extra impact. Who on earth said 'hip' anymore? Not even his parents did that. So therefore, it would leave more of an impact.

He quickly caught on to Hunter's plan and said nothing as Hunter told her that they were completely and staggeringly pink. "They are sure to turn heads," Logan added, unable to keep the laughter off his face, but managed -though barely- to keep his voice serious. "People will be awestruck! They are the only pair I have, because everyone wants to wear them!" he said proudly, giving Hunter a wink.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark   TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:42 pm

HIP? Aoife ignored that comment. He sounded quite young, so he was probably cool enough. Now she just wanted to see again. To hit Hunter. Hard. And then skip around the castle wearing her sunglasses...providing they were actually cool and Hunter was just teasing. That better be the case.

THESE TWO WERE SO MEAN SHE JUST WANTED TO STRANGE THEM. But being the sweet girl she was, she decided to go along with it. Or try, anyway. "Pink lenses? I'm sorry LoLo, but that's just SICK. Why would you buy glasses with PINK LENSES?" Aoife smiled. As Hunter spoke, he just got on her nerves so much. So she randomly flailed her hands about, probably looking ridiculous, but hoping to hit Hunter.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT!" she shouted excitedly. "I CAN ALMOST SEE! Hunter...your hair! It is so beautiful! I've missed it!" She reached her hand out to stroke his hair. EVERYTHING WAS OKAY AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark   TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:05 am

Logan was so cool for going along with his joke! Hunter officially liked the healer. Aoife was quick to tell Logan what she thought of pink sunglasses. Hunter really shouldn't have been surprised when Aoife reacted to his words by trying to hit him. At least, he was pretty sure that was what she was trying to do. It kind of looked like she was trying to swat at a fly or something and had no idea where it was. Hunter laughed as he watched her and easily stepped away from her reach. She looked pretty comical. "Why do you always feel the need to hit me?" he asked her.

Then, suddenly, Aoife was shouting. Hunter almost thought that something was wrong, and frowned, but quickly realized that she was shouting in excitement, not concern. She said she was getting her sight back! "Aoife, that's great!" he responded enthusiastically, grinning and stepping closer to her again now that he was pretty sure she'd forgotten about hitting him. And what was the first thing she commented on? His hair. "Is that so?" he said in amusement as she reached up to pet his hair. "Can you see everything again?!"
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark   TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:56 pm

Unfortunately, she hadn't been on target and had apparently missed Hunter's pretty face, which deserved to be RUINED. "I don't feel the need to hit you randomly," Aoife said calmly, but gritting her teeth even so. "You are just so MEAN or ICKY I HAVE TO HIT YOU." It was certainly icky when he couldn't take his eyes off Darcy. Who was TAKEN.

"Almost everything," she nodded excitedly. "I can see some NICE BLACK SUNGLASSES. And Logan, WHO LOOKS VERY COOL AND YOUNG. AND YES I CAN SEE EVERYTHING BUT IT STILL HURTS A BIT!" COOL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark   TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:40 pm

Logan had to chuckle at their interaction between each other. They certainly were good friends. They were basically talking to each other like and old married couple. Except for the childishness in it all, of course. It was quite obvious to Logan, looking away from their appearance, that they were no more than first years.

Logan lifted two fingers and to his forehead and greeted Aoife in that manner with a joking grin. "You're changing your opinion of me then?" he asked smugly. And then he nodded, a bit more serious. "Yes, it will probably take some time before the pain ebbs away, but you might be lucky. After all, your sight wasn't meant to come back for another twenty minutes, so maybe you're one of the lucky ones," Logan said with a shrug.

He looked at the two. "If you feel like your up for it, you have no need to stay in the hospital wing. I'm sure I can depend on Hunter here to make sure you don't stumble or trip in something?" he asked, smiling at Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark   TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark Empty

Back to top Go down

TERM 6 - Temporary Blindness - Hospital Wing - Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg, Logan Stark
Page 1 of 1