Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
TERM 6 - The Story of my Life - Room of Requirement - Hunter, AOife, Aislinn, Darcy, Maya, Jen - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
TERM 6 - The Story of my Life - Room of Requirement - Hunter, AOife, Aislinn, Darcy, Maya, Jen - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
TERM 6 - The Story of my Life - Room of Requirement - Hunter, AOife, Aislinn, Darcy, Maya, Jen - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
TERM 6 - The Story of my Life - Room of Requirement - Hunter, AOife, Aislinn, Darcy, Maya, Jen - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
TERM 6 - The Story of my Life - Room of Requirement - Hunter, AOife, Aislinn, Darcy, Maya, Jen - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
TERM 6 - The Story of my Life - Room of Requirement - Hunter, AOife, Aislinn, Darcy, Maya, Jen - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
TERM 6 - The Story of my Life - Room of Requirement - Hunter, AOife, Aislinn, Darcy, Maya, Jen - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
TERM 6 - The Story of my Life - Room of Requirement - Hunter, AOife, Aislinn, Darcy, Maya, Jen - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
TERM 6 - The Story of my Life - Room of Requirement - Hunter, AOife, Aislinn, Darcy, Maya, Jen - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
TERM 6 - The Story of my Life - Room of Requirement - Hunter, AOife, Aislinn, Darcy, Maya, Jen - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
TERM 6 - The Story of my Life - Room of Requirement - Hunter, AOife, Aislinn, Darcy, Maya, Jen - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
TERM 6 - The Story of my Life - Room of Requirement - Hunter, AOife, Aislinn, Darcy, Maya, Jen - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
TERM 6 - The Story of my Life - Room of Requirement - Hunter, AOife, Aislinn, Darcy, Maya, Jen - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
TERM 6 - The Story of my Life - Room of Requirement - Hunter, AOife, Aislinn, Darcy, Maya, Jen - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
TERM 6 - The Story of my Life - Room of Requirement - Hunter, AOife, Aislinn, Darcy, Maya, Jen - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

TERM 6 - The Story of my Life - Room of Requirement - Hunter, AOife, Aislinn, Darcy, Maya, Jen

Go down 
+2
Jennifer Moss
Aislinn Umbridge
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
::
Activity: Trainee Auror

TERM 6 - The Story of my Life - Room of Requirement - Hunter, AOife, Aislinn, Darcy, Maya, Jen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - The Story of my Life - Room of Requirement - Hunter, AOife, Aislinn, Darcy, Maya, Jen   TERM 6 - The Story of my Life - Room of Requirement - Hunter, AOife, Aislinn, Darcy, Maya, Jen - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 5:51 am

Darcy had said hello to him. Which meant he had to look at her. But, thankfully, so had another girl who introduced herself as Maya. "Hello," he said, hoping his voice sounded friendly and general, as though he was greeting them all at once. Then, glancing at the red-headed girl that he'd followed in, "Nice to meet you, Maya."

Then, Aoife was saying that she didn't think he'd care about being the only boy. "I don't care," he said defiantly. I definitely care. What did I get myself into? "Yes, you're definitely more sheep than girl," Hunter responded. And he meant it. Aoife never acted like a normal person let alone a girl.

While Hunter was going over escape routes in his head, Jen stood up and announced her departure. Hunter glared after her at her words. He didn't bother saying much, because Aoife was already taking care of that. "I don't know how I'll ever get over the fact that she's gone," Hunter said sarcastically in a low voice. Normally, Hunter wouldn't wish ill on other people. But he completely agreed with Aoife that Jen would be better off falling off a cliff.
Back to top Go down
Aislinn Umbridge
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Aislinn Umbridge

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 1

TERM 6 - The Story of my Life - Room of Requirement - Hunter, AOife, Aislinn, Darcy, Maya, Jen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - The Story of my Life - Room of Requirement - Hunter, AOife, Aislinn, Darcy, Maya, Jen   TERM 6 - The Story of my Life - Room of Requirement - Hunter, AOife, Aislinn, Darcy, Maya, Jen - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 8:46 pm

Aislinn smiled at Hunter as he explained he thought he would be in Hufflepuff as well, then as Aoife called him out, she let out a little laugh. She frowned as the Jen girl yelled some impolite things while leaving. She seemed rude and incredibly unfriendly. Aislinn made note to stay away from her as much as possible.

As Maya explained that she didn't know much either, she smiled and replied, "Well at least I'm not the only one. I thought for sure I'd be kicked out for being oblivious or something." She tried to be funny, but failed.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - The Story of my Life - Room of Requirement - Hunter, AOife, Aislinn, Darcy, Maya, Jen   TERM 6 - The Story of my Life - Room of Requirement - Hunter, AOife, Aislinn, Darcy, Maya, Jen - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:15 pm

"No, that would be me," Hunter said, laughing, when Aislinn said she thought she'd be kicked out for being oblivious. "I haven't even been here a year and I've been in basically every awkward situation that you can imagine since I've gotten here," he told her, starting to feel a little more comfortable in his present awkward situation. As long as he didn't look at Darcy, of course. That was one awkward situation he definitely didn't want to be involved in.

"So far, I've already gotten locked out of the common room, got half-eaten by a staircase and was nearly suffocated by the devil's snare in herbology - and could have been set on fire when my small Irish friend here tried to save me," he added jokingly, ticking off the list of strange things that had happened to him already. He wondered if anyone else got into strange situations like that, or if it was just him.
Back to top Go down
Aislinn Umbridge
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Aislinn Umbridge

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 1

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - The Story of my Life - Room of Requirement - Hunter, AOife, Aislinn, Darcy, Maya, Jen   TERM 6 - The Story of my Life - Room of Requirement - Hunter, AOife, Aislinn, Darcy, Maya, Jen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:00 am

Aislinn looked at Hunter with a look of fear silently hoping none of that would happen to her, but not being surprised if it did. It seemed she always got herself into troubling situations and she was sure they didn't stop now that she was in a world of magic she knew nothing about. "That sounds absolutely frustrating yet cool all at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - The Story of my Life - Room of Requirement - Hunter, AOife, Aislinn, Darcy, Maya, Jen   TERM 6 - The Story of my Life - Room of Requirement - Hunter, AOife, Aislinn, Darcy, Maya, Jen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TERM 6 - The Story of my Life - Room of Requirement - Hunter, AOife, Aislinn, Darcy, Maya, Jen
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2